News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Another sponsored catfight?

• 27 Replies

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Unscripted, brutal topless/nude catfights!
    • Catz Review
Re: Another sponsored catfight?
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2017, 07:03:07 PM »

Please remember that returning sponsors can use their old login details.  8)

Two ferocious ladies, one fight, one winner, you!!
          https://catfightinguk.blogspot.com/

Offline catfightrules

• God Member
    • https://catfightrules.com/
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2017, 10:26:20 PM »
Be happy to sponsor if I could attend the fight

Unfortunately it was very difficult to get these 2 ladies together for this fight. I do not wish to risk everything by telling them they have 2 fights in front of a guy or a bunch of guys. You have to remember it pretty damn humiliating for these ladies and with an audience there is the prospect of someone never fighting again.

Is that based on any type of animosity? Or just out of respect for the girls?

A bit of both  :)

Pandora definitely does not wish to lose to a new lady. And if you check out my blog you will see that Kitty is supremely confident and ready for a fight.  8)

What are Kitty's height and weight stats please?

If she is the same size as Pandora, this might be a tougher job than she thinks!

Sponsorship is required for this catfight because it is by no means an easy fight for either lady. Kitty is a mean and nasty bitch & I am not just saying that to get more sponsorship. Pandora will need to be focused and determined if she is going to win this fight. There is a high probability that 1 or both ladies could end up nude. Whatever happens it will be a humiliating defeat for the losing lady.

Kitty is 5'3" tall, a dress size 10/12 and at least 9 1/2 stone in weight. It is borderline as to whether she should be in the lightweight division.

Please remember that Pandora is only 5'2" tall and a dress size 8. I'm not 100% sure about her weight but I do know she is not 9 stone!

I am sorry, but you are always making nonsensical excuses as to why fights "must be" sponsored. "It won't be easy for the girls", "one of the girls will fell humiliated", "the girls want to feel appreciated". REALLY? That could be said for hundreds of fights for dozens of companies.

I am not even saying people shouldn't sponsor your fights. As a matter of fact, I tried to sponsor the last one - paypal didn't work for some reason -, but don't patronize us with those silly excuses. I know some fanboys get all worked up with those remarks, but we are not stupid - well, some of us are.

I must be, because I rushed off and sponsored it after I read that!  :D
Catfight rules!

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2017, 08:29:23 PM »
Be happy to sponsor if I could attend the fight

And you'll be glad to know that you're not the only one who is sponsoring  :)
Unfortunately it was very difficult to get these 2 ladies together for this fight. I do not wish to risk everything by telling them they have 2 fights in front of a guy or a bunch of guys. You have to remember it pretty damn humiliating for these ladies and with an audience there is the prospect of someone never fighting again.

Is that based on any type of animosity? Or just out of respect for the girls?

A bit of both  :)

Pandora definitely does not wish to lose to a new lady. And if you check out my blog you will see that Kitty is supremely confident and ready for a fight.  8)

What are Kitty's height and weight stats please?

If she is the same size as Pandora, this might be a tougher job than she thinks!

Sponsorship is required for this catfight because it is by no means an easy fight for either lady. Kitty is a mean and nasty bitch & I am not just saying that to get more sponsorship. Pandora will need to be focused and determined if she is going to win this fight. There is a high probability that 1 or both ladies could end up nude. Whatever happens it will be a humiliating defeat for the losing lady.

Kitty is 5'3" tall, a dress size 10/12 and at least 9 1/2 stone in weight. It is borderline as to whether she should be in the lightweight division.

Please remember that Pandora is only 5'2" tall and a dress size 8. I'm not 100% sure about her weight but I do know she is not 9 stone!

I am sorry, but you are always making nonsensical excuses as to why fights "must be" sponsored. "It won't be easy for the girls", "one of the girls will fell humiliated", "the girls want to feel appreciated". REALLY? That could be said for hundreds of fights for dozens of companies.

I am not even saying people shouldn't sponsor your fights. As a matter of fact, I tried to sponsor the last one - paypal didn't work for some reason -, but don't patronize us with those silly excuses. I know some fanboys get all worked up with those remarks, but we are not stupid - well, some of us are.

I must be, because I rushed off and sponsored it after I read that!  :D

Offline fight europe

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2017, 09:07:42 PM »
Is there a date for fight? Is this Kitty's first fight?

Would it be possible that the ladys mention the sponsors name in the after fight interview?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 09:08:18 PM by fetishproduction »

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2017, 07:54:34 PM »

Would it be possible that the ladys mention the sponsors name in the after fight interview?

The date we hope this catfight will take place is the 3rd of June.

This is Kitty's 1st catfight for The Catz Review. However, she is good friends with a lady who use to fight for us and having seen how aggressive she is in a play fight, I'm confident that no fans will not be disappointed in Kitty or Pandora efforts in June!  :) I can also vouch for the fact that she is a genuine bitch. She is one of those people you just love to hate but can't help but admire at the same time.  ;)

Of course the ladies do not mind mentioning sponsors names, so if you have a request please send me a personal message on here or on Twitter, or even on my blog. :)

Offline fight europe

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2017, 08:59:25 PM »
Great, with which girl Kitty had a playfight? Would you release it for sponsors?

And would it be possible that the girls fight nude in the 3rd round?

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2017, 02:43:19 PM »
Great, with which girl Kitty had a playfight? Would you release it for sponsors?

And would it be possible that the girls fight nude in the 3rd round?

Kat, No I couldn't film it otherwise both ladies would have wanted paying in full.  :(

But I did learn that Kitty can fight.  :) And she does love the naughty tactics.  ;)

Sponsors will get plenty of behind-the-scenes footage.

Offline fight europe

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2017, 07:59:49 PM »
Is Kat her "good friend"?

Will Kat come back for filmed fights?

If I click on the add card button on your blog there is no possibility to enter a mail & pw.

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2017, 11:42:21 PM »
Is Kat her "good friend"?

Will Kat come back for filmed fights?

If I click on the add card button on your blog there is no possibility to enter a mail & pw.

No, she wasn’t doing Kitty any favours, which is why I was so impressed with Kitty.

I doubt Kat will ever come back. When she became our middleweight champion & the competition melted away she retired. She wanted to retire a winner, which is fair enough when you think how many fights she had with the other ladies who were also in their prime: Jinx, Killer Sex etc.  :)

In fact one of her fans yesterday was asking me if I could think of another trilogy as exciting as the fights between Jinx & Kat.

I am sorry to hear you had trouble with PayPal. The one on my Catfighting UK blog worked perfectly well as I’ve had numerous people sponsor using that particular button. The only thing I could suggest is that you try putting this one into your browser –

paypal.me/JCatz

Offline bnmvcxz1

« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2017, 06:23:45 AM »
James I am havingo trouble, I hit the sponsor now buttom But I can´t continue, I want to sponsor, what should I do?

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2017, 07:18:46 PM »
James I am havingo trouble, I hit the sponsor now buttom But I can´t continue, I want to sponsor, what should I do?

Put this linking paypal.me/JCatzyour browser and make your $20 payment.

Remember to leave me an email address, and of course a password of your choosing.  :)

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2017, 05:34:38 PM »

No sponsors have asked for their names to be mentioned by the ladies this time. Although if it is your wish there is still time to let me know.  :)

In this case what we will do is I will ask the ladies to thank you all in general.  8)

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2017, 09:34:37 PM »

NEW SPONSORS CAN NOW VIEW – BEHIND-THE-SCENES – THE BOSS VS PANDORA

Get use to how our video website works - https://catzreview.vids.io/

So if you're a new sponsor and you have never logged into our video website before, then now's your chance to login and have a look at the Behind-The-Scenes - The Boss vs Pandora footage.

This will show you how easy it will be to access the behind-the-scenes footage from the Kitty vs Pandora catfight, and of course, how easy it will be to view and download the video.  :)

Just remember your login details!