News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Wife Jenny vs her best friend Yuko

• 35 Replies

FawnL

Re: Wife Jenny vs her best friend Yuko
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2017, 07:54:23 PM »
fawnl, you have no chance to win vs her , even in a rematch !

...I have defeated much bigger and stronger opponents in the past...so everything is possible....
I will try to organize a re-match with our husbands watching.... :)

...and by the way...it might be time that I close your big mouth too.... ;D ;D
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 11:06:50 PM by FawnL »

franceirl

« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2017, 05:12:14 PM »
fawnl, you have no chance to win vs her , even in a rematch !

...I have defeated much bigger and stronger opponents in the past...so everything is possible....
I will try to organize a re-match with our husbands watching.... :)

...and by the way...it might be time that I close your big mouth too.... ;D ;D
with please to see you try !!

FawnL

« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2017, 05:34:28 PM »

..step on then...I have space in my agenda since the fake-inflated-tits Asian_sexy has vanished....

well..first I have to wake up from Yuko's nap...  ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 05:36:55 PM by FawnL »

franceirl

« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2017, 06:50:02 PM »

..step on then...I have space in my agenda since the fake-inflated-tits Asian_sexy has vanished....

well..first I have to wake up from Yuko's nap...  ;D ;D ;D
regarding the lesson she gives you, you dream !!!

Offline NoraG

« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2017, 08:59:54 PM »
FawnL you are a nice sexy girl, but you should give up fighting  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

FawnL

« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2017, 12:00:43 AM »
Ok, the poll is over. Yuko basically destroyed me. Luckily she is a friend.  ::)
I think the final result has been clear since the first day.
I am adding the last short report written by York  He is off today so left it to be posted.

====================== ========================== ======================

We are at the end, now. Jenny looking out, though Yuko is now releasing the choke hold,
allowing her to breath. I don’t really understand this till the Japanese vixen says loud.
“I want the little bitch to know what is happening…” and smirking she stops caressing
my wife’s tits and moves her right hand down, reaching Jenny’s pussy.

She looks at me, happy that I am excited at how she is conquering my wife, that is now back
to consciousness though too spent to move a single muscle, resting on her friend’s lap.
Yuko is now manoeuvring her fingers inside Jenny's pussy and I see the defeated woman is already
reacting to the sexual stimulus, moaning and slightly waving her hips.

Soon her moans grow in volume and intensity as some juices are flowing out her love hole and down
Her inner thighs. “Well, well…” whispers Yuko, kissing her on the neck and licking the back of the ears. “I guess we have a very wet bitch here…and now it is time to make you squirt for your man.”
Increasing the fingering Yuko soon drives my wife to climax and when she finally pulls out her fingers Jenny gives a scream, her groin shakes and she squirts, gushing juices all over the floor.

Yuko laughs loud and goes back passing her arm around Jenny’s neck.
“Time to say nite nite, now…..” and she tightens the grip, choking again her friend.
Jenny can only make some gurgles and soon her eyes roll back in her head and she passes out completely, as some juices are still flowing from her love spot, her hips shaking under the waves of orgasms.

I am amazed by Yuko display of superior fighting skills. She stands up, letting Jenny’s limp body to roll on the floor, her face landing right in the middle of the small puddle made by her juices.
“I’ll be with you in one minute.” She says smiling, collecting Jenny’s discarded thong and stuffing it into her mouth. Then she proceeds binding my wife in a hogtied position using some ropes that she gets from her purse. I wonder why she was carrying some ropes with her. May be she came with some nasty ideas in her mind ?

And here is a final image of how Yuko left Jenny….

{alt}

I hope you enjoyed the poll. I can ask Jenny if she likes to be in a new one...  ;D

============= =======================================

(I add...I am not so sure...and can anyone free me....please..??).... ;D
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 12:40:24 AM by FawnL »