News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Battle of Cactus Creek Part 9

• 0 Replies

Offline carlbrad12

• Fight fan enthusiast and occasional writer.
The Battle of Cactus Creek Part 9
« on: October 27, 2017, 05:34:54 PM »
“You want this cock, don’t you bitch?” Ben sneered.
To their mutual shame and disgrace, the once dominant but now broken daddy/daughter duo whimpered, almost in unison, “Yes, Sir.”
Ben grabbed Amanda by her feathered hair and smacked her across the face with his big black cock before jamming it into her mouth. Being a big girl Amanda doesn’t exactly have a tiny mouth, but even with her mouth wide open, and just the head and a couple of inches in her mouth, she was gagging. Not that Ben cared about that. Amanda was just a fuck toy now, Liz had seen to that; a living, breathing fuck toy. Ben forced Amanda to cuck on his monster cock, and then he would pull it out and slap her face with it or rub it in her face and Amanda, subservient slut that she now was, would stick her tongue out to lick the shaft. Despite any protests or gagging Amanda sure seemed hungry for that black cock. Of course Amanda had no say on how little, or how much of that massive cock she took in her mouth and down her throat. She was just a fuck toy now, and would take whatever Ben gave her.
Ben was ramming more of his cock down her throat. Not all of it, of course. Even her big mouth couldn’t take it all in. I had to laugh because I always knew her big mouth would get her into trouble one day. 
“You want this cock don’t you, you little bitch?” Ben sneered, continuing his taunting.
He was rubbing his cock in her face and Amanda was licking his balls and shaft as she gasped “Yes Sir”. Ben pulled his cock away and spun around, grabbing Dick by the hair and forcing his mouth around his cock.
“I was talking to this bitch,” Ben sneered, backing his muscular ass into Amanda’s face. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her face deep into his ass and made Amanda lick his balls and ass while her daddy sucked his cock. Dick had a bigger mouth but he too was left gagging as Ben forced his mouth up and down his thick shaft. Amanda and Dick were both humiliated, but they were helpless and there was nothing they could do but obey.
With Dick sucking his cock and Amanda licking his ass it wasn’t long before Ben’s big black cock was back at full strength, and full erection. Ben had a handful of Dick’s hair and made the broken Sheriff crawl along on his hands and knees behind him as he moved around behind Amanda. He shoved Dick on his ass underneath Amanda so that he was staring up into her wet, hairy cxnt. Dick had a close-up view as Ben grabbed his fat cock and led it forward.
Amanda gasped as her head shot up, her eyes wider than ever. She was frozen, as if she were afraid to move. Ben had taken his huge cock and slowly led it forward, sliding the fat head up and down Amanda’s wet slit. His cock just parted the lips, stretching them around his huge cock, and ever so slightly poking at the well-used, but still tight little hole inside.
“Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God…” Amanda began to mutter over and over again.
To be honest, I can’t rightly say whether Amanda was saying “oh my God, don’t put that in me” or “Oh my God, please put that in me”.
Amanda, of course, had about as much say in what went in her pussy as she did about what went into her mouth; in other words, no say whatsoever.
Ben teased the beaten blonde, sliding his cock up and down her wet slit and poking at the tight hole inside, but not for long. He wasn’t as much interested in teasing Amanda as he was in fucking her and soon he pushed it in. It was just the head and a couple of inches but it was enough to cause Amanda to gasp and stand there, frozen, mouth and eyes opened wider than ever. 
“You’re pretty tight for an old whore,” he laughed.
Amanda’s face flushed but she didn’t say anything. What could she say?  Her pussy certainly was well used, particularly in the last day or so, and it was still wet from taking Dick’s cock.
Ben took it slow, easing in an inch or two and then pulling back and then easing in a few more inches until he was finally deep in her pussy, and the easing ended and the pussy pounding began. He rammed his big, fat cock in and out of her pussy, hands on her ass, pumping faster and faster.  Her cxnt lips were stretched obscenely around the big shaft and she could feel Dick’s tongue on them occasionally as he obediently stuck his tongue out to lick Ben’s cock and balls.
“Oh God, it’s so big!” Amanda gasped in fear. She said this over and over and the look on her face, and the tone of her voice, soon changed. For the last day, when she was being used, abused and fucked silly Amanda had worn a look of shame on her face, along with the lust. But when Ben stuck his big cock in her tight pussy the look was of fear, after all, her mouth could barely take it in, what chance did her tight little pussy have?  Soon, though, as more and more of his cock went deeper and deeper and he began thrusting the shaft in and out her eyes began to flutter and roll back in her head, and when she said “Oh my God, it’s so big!” she sounded more pleased. Amanda gasped and moaned and soon “Oh my God it’s so big” was shortened to “Oh God!” over and over again. Amanda had more cock in her pussy than she had ever had before and lust took over and her gasps, moans and screams of pleasure said it all. And it they hadn’t her words soon did.
Ben pulled her hair and slapped her on the ass and Amanda moaned “Oh God! Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me with that big cock!  Oh yes!  You are a master with that cock. Fuck me! Fuck me!  Fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeee!”
Amanda was soon thrashing in orgasm, and she was far from frozen now, pushing her ass back to meet his thrusts, at least as much as she could. Amanda came, but Ben still had a long way to go and from her moans and screams of pleasure Amanda came several times by the time Ben, his hands roughly squeezing her tits, groaned “Fuck!” and deposited about a gallon of cum into her dripping wet snatch. Ben groaned and pulled his cock out of Amanda’s once tight but now used and gaping cxnt, his cum oozing out of her open slit. Ben shoved Dick’s face up into that now sloppy cxnt and made his lick the cum out while he moved around in front of Amanda. There was no look of fear this time when he slapped her face with his cum covered cock. She hungrily opened her mouth, eager to please this black cockmaster. When he shoved it into her mouth and used her hair to force Amanda’s mouth up and down his sticky shaft she was clearly trying to take more of it into her mouth. She had just had the fucking of lifetime and was eager to thank, and please, the man who gave it to her.
“Who’s your Master now, white bitch?” Ben sneered, pulling on Amanda’s hair and pulling her mouth from his cock. For a moment it looked like you had taken a plate of food from a starving woman. She hungrily lusted for that big cock.
With a look of lust, and maybe even love, Amanda gasped, “You are! You are my Master now. You and that big cock!”
Amanda continued to lick and suck his cock and when he was hard and pulled his cock out he moved around behind her again. That once tight little pussy wasn’t so tight, tiny or little any more, not after taking that massive cock, and this time he plunged right into her cum soaked cxnt. He buried himself in her and then remained still, smacking Amanda roughly across the ass and asking her if she wanted more.
“Oh yes, Master!  Fuck me!  Fuck me!  Fuck me hard!  Oh please, fuck me!”  She was beside herself with lust again.
Dick was dragged out of the way by now and Ben began to thrust in and out and it wasn’t long before Amanda was making those familiar, pre-orgasm moans. She was just on the verge of another orgasm when his cock “slipped” out and poor Amanda was left arching her back, humping empty air.
“Please, Sir, please fuck me!” she cried.
Clearly, Amanda could not see the look on Ben’s face, or the way he was eyeing her round ass. She found out soon enough when he took that big black cock of his, slick with the mixture of their juices, and rammed it straight up her well used, well fucked, once tight but now cum filled asshole.
You know, I heard of some poor white gals who come down with a case of BCS, Black Cock Syndrome. Sometimes they just fantasize about those big black bucks, and other times they get a taste of that big, black cock and well, that’s all they want from then on. It looked like Amanda might have come down with a case of BCS, a bad case too, from the way she slobbered over Ben’s big cock after he fucked her cxnt into oblivion. When he slapped that cum covered cock across her face Amanda had looked at it not with shame but with admiration, adoration, lust, and, dare I say, even love, as she called him Master and begged for more. Well, I guess you could say that all that went out the backdoor the moment his cock began to enter her backdoor. Amanda was screaming again, only this time it wasn’t in pleasure.
“Oh God, Oh God, it’s too big!  Take it out!  Take it out!  Oh God, please, take it out!  I’m too tight!  It’s too big!”