News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Quiet - The Catz Review

• 19 Replies

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
Re: Quiet - The Catz Review
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2017, 04:10:49 AM »
I hope the champion Rebel returns as well as Killer Sex. Would love to see a Scarlet vs Killer Sex match or Scarlet vs Millie Mayhem from your blog. Also keep at the attempt to get Amethyst topless!  ;D ;D

The middle weight champion is still Killer Sex. Rebel still has a lot to do to prove shes the best!  :)
SPOILERS.....
I thought Rebel defeated K.S. during the rematch to get the title? Plus Rebels beaten almost  everybody on the roster and only has one defeat (by K.S in a great match) if I'm not mistaken.

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Unscripted, brutal topless/nude catfights!
    • Catz Review
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2017, 12:13:24 PM »
I hope the champion Rebel returns as well as Killer Sex. Would love to see a Scarlet vs Killer Sex match or Scarlet vs Millie Mayhem from your blog. Also keep at the attempt to get Amethyst topless!  ;D ;D

The middle weight champion is still Killer Sex. Rebel still has a lot to do to prove shes the best!  :)
SPOILERS.....
I thought Rebel defeated K.S. during the rematch to get the title? Plus Rebels beaten almost  everybody on the roster and only has one defeat (by K.S in a great match) if I'm not mistaken.

The rematch is a bit of a farce - Killer Sex had to fight Kat & Jinx on numerous occasions in order to finally become the middleweight champion. The only person that Rebel has fought in a her height and weight category is Killer Sex in that epic 1st catfight.  :)
Two ferocious ladies, one fight, one winner, you!!
          https://catfightinguk.blogspot.com/

Offline VideoChatter

« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2017, 02:07:07 PM »
CR is the top producer in business! I hope you stick around for a LONG time!  8)

I've been around for more than 8 years. Some seem to think I've been around too long.  :(

That's nonsense! Please ignore those idiots!  >:(

Also I have too many enemies.

If they're not selling my videos illegally then they are spreading lies about me.

It takes years to build up an excellent reputation as a videographer/photographer and unfortunately merely minutes to destroy that good reputation.

Enough about that..... I should have some good news to bring you soon.  :)

I think you are producing some great stuff and we all appreciate what you do. Keep up the good work. The last couple of matches have been outstanding.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2017, 03:49:21 PM »

SPOILERS.....

The rematch is a bit of a farce - Killer Sex had to fight Kat & Jinx on numerous occasions in order to finally become the middleweight champion. The only person that Rebel has fought in a her height and weight category is Killer Sex in that epic 1st catfight.  :)
I would love to see a 3rd match between Rebel and KS. I'd also love to see a rematch with Rebel and the new and improved Skylar. Skylar was super thin back then and less  experienced and still gave Rebel a good fight it was one of my favorites that year.  With both ladies having a good pain threshold and Skylar hitting her stride a rematch could last all day lol

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Unscripted, brutal topless/nude catfights!
    • Catz Review
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2017, 09:41:43 PM »

[/quote]
I would love to see a 3rd match between Rebel and KS. I'd also love to see a rematch with Rebel and the new and improved Skylar. Skylar was super thin back then and less  experienced and still gave Rebel a good fight it was one of my favorites that year.  With both ladies having a good pain threshold and Skylar hitting her stride a rematch could last all day lol
[/quote]

Yes I agree, Skyler is more than capable of giving anyone a good fight. And a rematch between Rebel & Killer Sex to sort out the middleweight title would also be great.  :)
Two ferocious ladies, one fight, one winner, you!!
          https://catfightinguk.blogspot.com/