News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Paid for a Video

• 3 Replies

Offline ninjoe42

Paid for a Video
« on: December 12, 2023, 02:59:01 AM »
Just wanted to let yall know I commissioned a video with Kaidence King to do a little titfight story time during her Black Friday sale.

She delivered in spades! She's a great actress. Well worth what I paid. Sadly I cant share it with you, but Ill link you to the video. She's done a few other titfight videos too, but I'm pretty sure this one is the best. Dont click the preview video if you want to avoid spoilers.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/90557/28378991/titfight-virtual-sex-1080p-mp4

Offline JosefaTetona

• God Member
Re: Paid for a Video
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2023, 08:04:39 AM »
Crazy to me that there’s so many of those narrated titfight videos, but I’ve never seen one of two models narrating what they would do to each other on a titfight

Offline Boobee8008

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2023, 09:11:38 PM »
What a coincidence, I submitted a script to Kaidence for a titfight / sexfight story only a couple of days ago. Love her stuff, looking forward to getting mine filmed as well! Downloading yours as we speak.

Offline MikeMaxim

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2023, 04:11:57 AM »
Crazy to me that there’s so many of those narrated titfight videos, but I’ve never seen one of two models narrating what they would do to each other on a titfight

What would've been interesting during the covid era would've been two models on a Zoom video call describing to each other how their titfight was going to go once the lockdown ended