News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Apple's Holiday

• 40 Replies

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
Re: Apple's Holiday
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2017, 12:45:05 PM »
What a fantastic story!  Great job Scribbler and Apple!  I have to admit I enjoyed seeing the sexy, tight-bodied Asian beauty get dominated here!  The torture rack and ceiling holds were fantastic, and gorgeous Apple is tailor made to suffer in them. 
 ;D

Offline Matriarch_Tina

• God Member
  • Respect Your Matriarch
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2017, 12:41:01 AM »
Very hot sweetie. Overmatched but you have it your best. That's all anyone can ask :*

Offline Brent36

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2017, 12:08:06 PM »
Definitely one of the best and hottest stories ever posted here...  apple, yet again you impress to another level.. seeing you wrestle and take the humiliation like this is beyond sexy.... you have most here in awe with this and now that your enhanced, this should lead to further great matches and I for one can't wait to see your hot Asian body back in the wrestling mode... let's see it happen hot girl :)

Offline wrestlefunj

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2017, 08:40:11 PM »
this story is so well done it does to things to one after its read. First yo want to take on Appleo badly. Second to you want to try and be able to take her in very aggressive ways some you may have never thought of or tried..THirdly to feel the satisfaction of dominating such a sexy victim.

Offline JennyDoll

« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2017, 10:12:24 PM »
Nothing to be ashamed of Apple. Loosing control is very exciting. This story was orgasmic!

Offline falcon17

« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2017, 07:51:00 PM »
this is a very hot and erotic fight I can't believe it was a real fight . I would do just about anything to see Busty Asian Apple in a fight . Wow great story Apple

Offline charlie41

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2017, 11:18:04 PM »
Super hot Apple  super hot fighting and fucking cant be beat !!
GREAT!!!

FawnL

« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2018, 07:40:49 PM »
I'll post something in the next month...the second encounter with her was just as crazy.

...this is one of my fav ever stories.....did you post the follow up, by any chance...??
I hope you got your ass kicked again, darling...!!   ;D ;D ;D ;D

FawnL

« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2018, 07:54:35 PM »

Thanks babe.

Not posted it yet babe...but yes, I did have my then, bigger, fake titty ass kicked but i did slightly better. I'm interested to know why you like seeing me get my ass kicked. I would have thought you would support an Asian sister???

...well...If I am not wrong you beat my ass in front of my husband once...  ;D ;D ;D ;D
...anyway...I was joking..and actually I would love to help you in a tag-team fight vs Stella and one of her friends....
do you think we could beat them...??
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 07:55:13 PM by FawnL »

FawnL

« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2018, 08:46:10 PM »
Yes, i did...I'm still Queen of the Asians.

It might be third time lucky but I should probably learn from my lessons otherwise I'm going to start to look like a bit of a slutty jobber.

Perhaps if I increase my weight training and Stella stops hers I might have a chance of winning at least one round ;)

...well...if you put it in terms of pure strength you do not have a chance....and me too...
but if you can use some fast moves to put her out then you can have that chance....
it depends if the fight is ending with KO or submission....

FawnL

« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2018, 09:32:23 PM »
That?s what I thought the first couple of time I fought her but didn?t quite work out that way. And as for KO or submission, it was meant to be submission the last two matches but I ended up passing out both times before I got the chance to submit.

...well...if the end is by KO....a good kick right into her pussy...dropping her to her knees...then a couple of nice blows into
her chin....and even the hyppo-lady would fall to the floor out cold....  :)
..enough that you do not allow her to grab you....

FawnL

« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2018, 05:50:02 PM »

We agreed straight up wrestling babe...I am prepared to by physically out classed and dominated but in my line of work I can't afford to risk having someone her size pound on me if it doesn't go my way  ;) You're welcome to try your luck though and I'll be there with 911 on speed dial for ya  :P

...if we have a "everything goes, no rules" fight I think I might manage the amazon beast......bring her on...!!   :) :)

Offline DTThrow

« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2018, 07:02:30 PM »
Hey Apple, how goes the writing about your next encounter with Stella?

FawnL

« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2018, 11:28:51 AM »
Coming soon babe. Glad everyone can?t wait to hear about me getting my sexy ass dominated again lol.

..probably because you are so good in that role....!!   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

FawnL

« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2018, 08:50:02 AM »
As we anxiously await the story of the second Apple dominated match, I can't help but wonder, would a Fawn and Apple tag team even have a chance against the blonde goddess?  My guess is that the blonde would have fun beating, dominating and owning these two sexy ladies!

....well...that is exactly something that I proposed to Apple, with the two of us fighting the blonde bitch and one of her friend, to have a fair match....
I also would prefer a street fight...the only problem I think is coming from the time needed to write this further possible story....