News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Death League (Prologue)

• 7 Replies

Offline southwrestler09

• God Member
The Death League (Prologue)
« on: January 12, 2017, 11:54:10 PM »
Here's a rough story I've been working on.  Don't know exactly how you all feel about this kind of thing but it's not all I'll write about I assure you.  :) hope you enjoy it!

THE DEATH LEAGUE (PROLOGUE)

Amanda was kicked back on the couch.   Long brown hair let down as she lounged in her favorite pajamas.  Her phone in hand as she read the text message she had just received.

"Contestant 295.
Challenge: weight class 2
Opponent: Contestant 307
Date: 7/13 Time: 11pm
Accept or Decline?"

She sighed and gave it some thought.  She could use the money, but she'd rather not spend another week in bed with God knows what kind of injuries.  She closed the text and checked her banking application.

With a sigh she rolled her eyes and reopened the text.

"Accept."

It didn't take long before a text responded back with a nondescript address and a single word.  "Indoors".  Ok...the challenge was done.  She didn't have a choice now.  But 10k was just too good to pass up.

Perhaps we should back up a bit.  Amanda was a member of a women's division of a very secretive underground fight club.  Why was it so secretive?  Because these contestants fought to the death.  No surrender, no KO.  If someone didn't stop breathing, the fight wasn't over.  And Amanda loved the thrill of it.  She had fought in underground clubs before but only recently was she approached by a patron of this particular group.

A group that promised a full 10 grand for every victory.  Challenges didn't come often however in the name of keeping the body count low, and if you turned one down, who knew when the next one would come?  She had been involved for a full two years and this was only her third challenge.  She had accepted all three.

These were brutal, private fights that were taped by cameras posted all around the fighting area and watched by both the "officials" and by patrons who paid handsomely to view them.  Perverts and sick bastards were the main clientele but it didn't matter to Amanda.  She enjoyed the money.

Now she had one full week to prepare herself and get ready for a fight to the death.  Because once a challenge was accepted, you couldn't back out.  The consequences were not something you wanted to face.  The organizers would not allow their secret to get out and would do whatever they had to to keep it that way.  No one dared challenge that promise.

Amanda's first fight had been against some blonde bimbo who's name she never caught.  Only that she was Contestant number 127.  She was scared shitless when she stood facing this woman.  Both of them 23 year old young women in great shape, and the glint of bloodlust in her eyes made Amanda second guess her participation.  By the time it was over, there was blood everywhere and Amanda's tears of pain blinded her from seeing just when the girl had succumbed to her brutal choke hold and slipped into lifelessness.  She was cared for by some under the table doctors and was too injured to function for over two weeks.

Her second match was against a black haired woman named Julie.  25 years of age and who shared the same trepidation as Amanda had during her first fight.  Such a nice girl really.  Amanda felt a tinge of guilt when she snapped Julie's neck with a sharp stomp that ended her.  That one had been tough too.  Three weeks out of commission this time.  But both fights gave her a rush that she felt perverse for reveling in...but revel she did.  But for now, she had a fight to prepare for.

So the routine of working out and building her endurance began again.

On the second day she decided to indulge herself just a bit and went out for drinks with her best friend Ashley.  Out on the dance floor, they moved back and forth between guys and girls alike before settling in to the bar.

"Girl it's been too long since we could do this!" Said Ashley with a sigh.

"Tell me about it!" Responded Amanda with a slightly tipsy giggle.  "Listen about shopping Friday I don't think I can make it.  I've got a...family thing I have to go to.  You know how it is." She said evasively with a theatrical roll of her eyes.

"Oh!  No problem!  Yeah I actually have something I have to do as well so no big deal!  We'll catch up another day!"

After some further drinks and stops on the local strip, the girls parted ways and Amanda got to work hard at it the next day.  She honed her punches and kicks while practicing taking a fall and staying flexible and limber for any inevitable holds she may find herself in on Friday.

"Chin down, hands up." She repeated as she worked the heavy bag in her apartment's exercise room.  The week was flying by and Amanda was determined to be at top shape for this one.  She was going to try and come out entirely uninjured.  A personal goal. 

Finally, Thursday came.  Amanda did all of her usual preparations at the last minute as well as making sure she relaxed to be fresh for the duel ahead against her mystery opponent.

She contemplated how she would approach the woman who would be going to war with her soon at the risk of their lives.  Some girls were bitchy and intimidating right from the greeting.  Some were sweet and cordial before the fights began, only to unleash themselves when the buzzer sounded.  She would figure out what to do later.  That wasn't the issue.  The big issue was the showdown itself.  Who would she fight?  How would it go?  How should she end it?  All questions she always asked on the night before as the nerves naturally set in.  Her sleep was fitful and staggered.

FIGHT NIGHT:

The day passed all too quickly until finally, the night waned on into the quieter hours.  The venue was about 45 minutes away according to her GPS and seemed to be in a rural area away from any potential attention.  As she began to approach, she took the usual precaution of parking far enough away to not draw any eyes toward the arena.  A short walk later and she was there.

She adjusted her sports bra and compression shorts under her sweats as she approached. An enormous, dilapidated barn stood before her.  Still strong enough to stand but it had obviously seen years of neglect and lack of care.  She took a deep, deep breath and took the first step inside.  Amanda's sneakers crunched on pieces of scattered hay and the dirt floor.  She shed her street clothes and sneakers at the door and began to walk in.  At the far end of the room, there she was.  In the lighting that had been set up for the fight all around the barn, a girl sat cross legged, her head down as if in prayer or meditation.  A pink sports bikini and white sports bra clung to the girls figure.

"So I assume you're my opponent?" Amanda said as the girl hadn't noticed her yet.  With a start the girl looked up and Amanda gasped, her jaw open in shock.  "NO!" She said loudly.  The girl looked back equally as surprised and distraught.  The girls stared silently at each other in the light as Amanda stepped closer.  There on the floor, slowly standing, was Ashley.

"No, Amanda, no way!" Said Ashley with a quivering voice.

"FUCK!" Cursed Amanda.  "They fucking knew.  They knew we were best friends somehow.  That's why they did this." She scowled at one of the cameras in the corner, almost able to hear the match organizers snickering.

"I can NOT do this...no...I mean...you're my best friend!  Sure we wrestle around and even do some other fighting but I'd never have joined if I knew you had too!" Ashley whimpered.

Amanda shook her head.  "I know...same here but...you know we have to..." She said sadly.  Ashley nodded and sadly agreed.  The consequences were too dire.

"Look, ok...we have to yeah...but...I don't want us going easy on each other ok?  Let's not draw it out like that..." Ashley said with a stable voice.

"I agree.  Let's fight as hard as we can." Amanda said.

With that, the girls stood and just stared at each other intently.  This was becoming clear.  They had to do this.  They became more intent in their looks as they slowly approached each other.  They shared a hug and a sigh.  As they stepped back, it was like a switch was flipped.  They smirked at each other and stepped back to their respective sides of the barn.  They began to silently stretch and continue staring at each other across the room.  Beginning to size each other up.  Even now, already competing as they showed off their flexibility.  After some time, they finished and stood in their area.

"Ready for this?" Amanda asked.
"Ready as I ever am." Ashley replied.

Another smirk shared with an eye of competition and challenge.

Their hands came up.  The girls didn't even bother to remove their short little socks in the dirt floor.  All of that was forgotten.

"Call it." Ashley said through gritted teeth.
Amanda nodded and grinned wickedly.  "Fight..." She said calmly and loudly.

TO BE CONTINUED!

Let me know if you enjoyed what you read, and whether I should continue!

Offline pagan

Re: The Death League (Prologue)
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2017, 07:06:56 AM »
This is awesome.  An arranged Catfight to the death between friends.  It doesn't get much better than that.  I hope it's an even but savage match.  If there's a lot of biting, so much the better.

Offline SudistiX

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2017, 08:00:57 AM »
Great start would love for u to continue

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2017, 11:16:01 PM »
Definitely has my curiosity peaked now, so I'd like to see the next part of this.

Offline wanderingwarrior

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2017, 09:42:39 PM »
Please keep going!

Offline ripher_apart

• God Member
  • I love catfights, female boxing, female nhb .
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2017, 03:38:27 AM »
One of the few fight stories I have enjoyed in a long time... keep the stories coming. Much more realistic than all those stories that waste a lot of time on minor details.

Offline Catwacher

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
  • Brutal NHB fights to the ultimate finish!
    • Catwacher DeviantArt site
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2017, 09:47:23 PM »
Of course *I* want to see where you take this! Excellent lead up to the fight.

Offline dstrike2

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2017, 10:00:22 PM »
Any chance of this story continuing? It started off great!