News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Session with Samurai at MWM (February 2017)

• 0 Replies

Offline TheAmazingSpiderMouth

• God Member
Session with Samurai at MWM (February 2017)
« on: February 19, 2017, 12:05:09 AM »
The journey to London was really good and I arrived in Camden early enough for a coffee and I got a good 45 mins work done on the computer.  Text from Cam saying she had arrived at the studio.  I made the short walk from the café and Cam greeted me with a hug.  A good chat.  Samurai arrived, wearing very nice perfume and looking particularly radiant today.  I took a quick shower and changed into my red gi and Spiderman mask for the pre-match photos.  Samurai then used the bathroom to change, emerging wearing a turquoise sports bra with black pants.  She is looking nicely toned, she has definitely been working her upper body and her legs are as strong looking as ever.  So we went downstairs to the basement arena and Cam took some photos of us pre-match which I later tweeted to all my fans!

The first round had everything, Samurai was straight in with a Thai grip around the back of my neck.  I stayed up right then tried to roll backwards and put her in my guard, but only managed half guard.  At least Samurai did not have the full mount.  I pressed my hand to the mats and forced myself up off my back and on top of Samurai.  A vigorous effort from Samurai and she was back on top.   Samurai was laughing because I was using my half guard in desperation knowing what she can do if she gets full mount.  She gradually worked her leg out of the half guard.  Samurai was smiling with gritted teeth, determined as she looked down on me, having fun with the challenge of breaking down my defence.  She eventually gets me on my side and has my neck.  I’m trying to capture her waist but can’t hook the leg round as she rotates away from my legs on the mats.  We must have done at least four full 360 degree rotations on the mats before she got my back.  She fires each leg in turn over my shoulders from behind.  Her hands grab my chin, pulling it up as her legs press my shoulders down.  I tap out before my head comes off!  1-0 to Samurai.  Samurai falls flat on her back at the end of the round to recover, great I’ve made her work for it.  Maybe I’ll get some late points if she tires any more.

Ready for round 2, Samurai is quickly on top and I’m struggling to remove her forearms from my throat and the side of my neck as she keeps applying them.  I’ve survived the onslaught but Samurai rolls me into a body scissors which I manage to resist stubbornly.  The next problem is trying to prevent the triangle, but I can only delay it by keeping my arms above her legs.  She soon gets the opening and gets her right leg over my left shoulder.  She squeezes home the triangle across my upper body and neck and shoulder blade and I have to tap.  2-0 to Samurai.  More signs of fatigue from my opponent as she takes on water at the end of the round.

However, after recovering, Samurai springs back up onto her knees and makes an energetic start to round 3.  I’m soon on my back and holding her arms away from me to avoid her grabbing my neck and going for a breast smother.  She tries to work her legs up my body, planting the occasional heel near my ear, looking to roll into a triangle but I have my arms tight around her mid-section in a bear hug to stop her getting either leg over one of my shoulders.  Samurai elects to go for a guillotine.  I manage to prevent the first attempt stopping her hands from connecting beneath my chin.  However she gets the guillotine back on and I tap out.  3-0 to Samurai at the halfway point.

Into round 4 and I manage to get on top and get the full mount position.  I roll over onto my back so Samurai is caught in my body scissors.  She digs her elbows into my thighs and my legs part and she escapes.  I manage to roll on top again claiming “I’m winning! I’m winning!” Samurai laughing and saying I am putting her off.  We tussle on the mats until we agree to take a break before continuing the round.  We re-engage and Samurai vigorously tries to capitalise on the dominant position she is in.  I defend well to prevent her getting in position for a triangle but she was very quick to swing side on and pull my left arm into an arm bar.  I tapped real quick as she got the move on very effectively.  4-0 to Samurai.

Time for one final exchange and I went all out to get a consolation point but Samurai was not going to let that happen.  This time she gets me in a head scissors.  I have one arm in trying to force her legs apart but Samurai is determined to close this out.  I try to get her legs on my jaw rather than my neck but she has placed them perfectly, squeezing hard, looking into my eyes to see the effect her head scissors has on me as she squeezes it home.  I submit one final time and it is a 5-0 win for Samurai.  We give each other a big hug and thank each other for a great workout.  Big thanks to Samurai and Cam for another great day at MWM.
Mixed wrestler with a 35 win, 92 draw and 285 loss record in 412 matches  between 2005 and the end of 2016.  Living The Dream.