News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

WBACCF Story: Nina Dobrev vs Amber Heard

• 2 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF Story: Nina Dobrev vs Amber Heard
« on: February 25, 2017, 06:57:31 PM »
{alt}free upload pictures
image upload no compression

Nina Dobrev vs Amber Heard was a fight that no one knew how they felt.  The bracket had eight women, seven of which could have walked out of it.  For a while this fight could have easily been Genesis vs Rose.  Rose vs Amber, Genesis vs Nina which was a body double match.

Nina got here by not just beating up on Naya Rivera, she destroyed Naya.  She then had a battle with Rose but got an advantageous position and continued her trend of amazing submission finishes.

Amber went sexual on a unprepared Jordan Hayes.  She knew Jordan was strong, skilled and tough but wouldn’t be prepared for that.  Genesis Rodriguez was and though she still had some bruising but she was going to end Nina likely similar to how she ended Genesis.  Genesis had more anger at her so this was probably going to be an easier fight.

Today Amber stared at Nina and thought of Genesis as she sized Nina up.  So similar.

She casually walked up to Nina observing the skate park.  “Are you ready for me?”

“Amber, I’m glad to fight you because you are such a bitch!”

“You Canadians.. Silly Silly Canadians.”  Next thing Nina knew Amber took her down hard and was ripping her shirt off.

Nina reached and grabbed the blonde hair and turned her over and hit a punch then sat up and grabbed the shirt and ripped it clean off.  Shortly thereafter Amber lifted her hips and Nina was off the top and both got up and put their fists up.

“Shirts just the start but we all know when a strong woman squeezes a Canadians soft supple oh so delectable breasts they quit.”

“I’m ready when you are.”  She held her arms out “If My boobs are soft come and get them”  Nina was one of the strongest looking women in the celebrity world.  5’6, long athletic legs, great stomach, amazing tits and strong defined arms.  Amber was rocking a truly amazing body as well and she loved fighting, she loved doing it in her movies and for real never had she fought someone so eager to get their ass beaten like Nina though.

Amber threw a big right and Nina ducked it and as she was throwing a punch Amber lifted her leg up and the thigh got nina in the face.  Heard grabbed dobrev by the back of the bra and threw her on the half pipe.

She casually made her way to Nina only to get kicked twice in the stomach then as she bent over slightly the other foot came up and the toes got her in the face.  Amber turned around and Nina was up grabbed her by the arm spun and backbody dropped Amber onto the half pipe

Nina waited back turned to Amber and when Amber got up she jumped and hit a pele kick.

Nina slid on her chest and watched waiting for amber to get up she was staring at the top of the blonde hair.  This was a different Nina Dobrev then people had seen before, she was opening her offence up showing how much she was capable of because not only did she need to beat Amber Heard she had Ashley Greene next.

Ashley was beaten up but who knew how fast she’d heal and she needed fear in her heart.

“Yeah this is.”  Amber started to get up and Nina couldn’t stop herself from speaking but went for a Stunner only to have her tits grabbed.

She froze, Amber knew it would happen quickly dropping her hands down.  “I know some wrestling too.”  She German Suplexed Nina Dobrev.

“So glad you want to open up the offence”  Amber picked Nina up by the hair and was hit twice in the stomach and  was then lifted up for a Samoan drop.

Nina walked with Amber up on her shoulders but Amber was able to get a front facelock.  She got back down on the ground Nina’s head trapped she hit a knee to the head and lifted Dobrev up for a suplex but Nina slipped out behind her spun the blonde around and got slapped by the blonde.

That twisted Nina’s body, Amber loved the bare skin of Nina and grabbed her by the bra and snapped Nina down to her back

Amber sat on Nina’s stomach and flipped her hair “You got a tonne of looks but at the end of the day little Nina you will never match up with me.” She ripped Nina’s bra off but then got her tits grabbed and was thrown off .

Nina was up and as Amber got up she got clotheslined with Nina’s bra.  Nina bent down and wrapped her bra around Amber’ throat and lifted her up and flipped her over her shoulder.  She kept the bra on Amber neck and repeated this three more times before finally lifting Amber on her back with the bra around Heards throat.

That didn’t last long as the bra wasn’t durable enough to last.

Nina fell forward but regained her balance then spun and ran at Amber who despite having trouble breathing speared Nina Dobrev then rolled away.  She was confused as to what this fight was going to be but Nina wasn’t stopping and she had to match that.  She knew she could but the ferociousness was amazing.

Nina and Amber started getting up and Amber was behind on the process of regaining fight stance and dove shoulder tackled Nina off the half pipe.

“I got all your athleticism and maybe just maybe you got a little more than Genesis but I don’t think so.”

“I really don’t care but I do respect the path you had to get to me and lose.  Two legit fighters.”

Nina was on her knees when she said that watching Amber get up “Know what Nina, Jordan is legit and she wasn’t prepared for me… Genesis was and I beat her.  You did have a egotistical softy in Naya Rivera but Rose Leslie smashed your face and that submission win was beautiful.  I am glad this is you I’m fighting, you’ve gone past and become more famous than others and would be on my level now… I don’t joke when I say I got what you have.”

“I’m not lying when I say I’ll do the things you’ll do if you bring the fight in the gutters.”  Nina got up “Thing is I don’t have to because at the end of the day I won’t let you.  You know it was luck that got you past Genesis and in order to shut people up you have to beat me with skill not sex in order to prove you beat Genesis.”

“You can’t get in my head but I do truly believe you are the kind of person whose ego has gotten out of control.  You have to many losses to act the way you do and I think.. No I know you don’t like when people fight back because you choke against well built, smart fighters… So Bitch…”  Amber took off her bra her tits were exquisite. “I’m going to beat you so you know your place and that is behind me wishing you had my talent and body.”

“Come on then I’ll prove how wrong you are… The world know now my body is better and it’ll find out my talents are more than yours.”

“Unless your talk…”

“We all know you are the biggest slut in Hollywood so don’t even try.”  Nina saw the body go red “That’s the real reason you claim to be Bi-Sexual, to get in everyones bed.”

“Oh you..”

She did it, she strategized that getting under ambers skin and making her fight truly fight was the secret of beating her.  Now she had ot prove capable. 

Amber surprisd her throwing a punch meant to miss then spin and hit a terrific kick to the ribs and it put Nina back to a wall.  She ran and leaped for a knee but Nina missed and hit a big right to the ear causing Amber to go down but hit a quick kick to the stomach. 

Nina backed up but when Amber got up and turned she saw Nina up in the air and hit a terrific Super girl punch.  Amber was rocked and Nina was stalking her hitting right hands to the face busting up the face and the blood was going between Amber’s tits down from her neck.

Amber was shocked she was being beaten in a fight she should be winning.  Hell any kind of fight should be her advantage .  She was better with the fists, she may lose the stomach war with this girl but her legs were stronger.  She had to find a way to make Nina bleed she had to find a way to get her offence in.

She blocked a right and spun for a backfist but Nina ducked it and hit a leg kick that dropped Amber.

“Face facts I’m here to hurt you and send a message that my striking is as good as my submissions… That makes me the best.”

Amber spun on her back and got her legs between Nina’s but Nina bent down and cartwheeled out.

Amber Heard was shocked at what just happened and got hit with a round house kick to the face knocking her out cold.

Nina looked down at a knocked unconscious Amber heard.  The biggest ego in this tournament may have taken her lightly and paid for it.  This was her biggest win and she got to show her toughness from taking Amber’s legitimate shots and got to show her striking.  “Amber now you know when it comes to me and Genesis… She’s just a cheap knock off.”

Amber woke up and looked up at her "Maybe some day I'll try you again but bitch... Good luck I hope you win."

Nina Dobrev smiled and helped Amber up and hugged "I like our tits"

"Good luck with Ashley"

It was a rematch for Nina Dobrev... Nina vs Ashley II

Offline vals

• God Member
Re: WBACCF Story: Nina Dobrev vs Amber Heard
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2017, 03:58:48 AM »
Another nice little story,interesting to see Nina beats Amber.

4on1

Offline habib

• God Member
Re: WBACCF Story: Nina Dobrev vs Amber Heard
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2017, 04:18:05 AM »
amber heard looks more sexy and tougher