News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Barbara Schöneberger vs Katy Perry: Battle Live On TV

• 0 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Barbara Schöneberger vs Katy Perry: Battle Live On TV
« on: February 23, 2017, 04:43:37 PM »
German TV personality and singer Barbara Schöneberger has sparked a feud with Californian pop princess Katy Perry when  on a talk show she was asked if she believes that her impressive 40D bust is better than the American star's pair of boobs. Without hesitation, she replied that Perry's 'two little girls are more like pimples on a skinny chest' compared to her 'majestic balcony'.
Katy, as could not be expected otherwise, did not take kindly to Barbara's faux pas. She demanded an apology from Barbara; however, that lady refused laughingly and only humiliated Katy again publicly mocking her breasts. She challenged the Californian Gurl to a breast vs breast boob boxing fight as well as to a wrestling match on the mat live in a TV studio.
Katy immediately accepted the challenge and announced that she will not only 'destroy first the old hag's boobs, then her' but also put her in her place in a battle of voices.

On Monday, February 27th, while Katy Perry is still in Europe, we can witness the battle between the two wildcats...

Barbara Schöneberger: 42 years, 5'8", 65 kg, 40D

Katy Perry: 32 years, 5'7", 59 kg, 32D

Barbara Schöneberger promises her fans to out-sing Katy onstage. She takes the microphone to prove her claim:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s45kKq1ue3Y

Katy Perry appears onstage to demonstrate that as a singer Barbara has as little chance to compete with her as she has in a fight on the mat:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NAfdjliRc8Y

Before the boob fight, Barbara Schöneberger proudly flaunts her 40D bust to intimidate her rival:

[/url]
{alt}[/url]
[/url]
{alt}[/url]
[/url]

Barbara has no doubts about her wrestling match with Katy Perry: 'She's so delicate, I'll rip her apart!' she announces to her fans.

{alt}[/url]
[url
[/url]
{alt}[/url]
{alt}[/url]
[/url]

Katy Perry shows herself unimpressed by her rival's bragging about her breasts. 'Mine are only a 32D but her ageing, sagging udders haven't got a chance against my firm, strong girls!' she tells her fans when they point out the difference in size.

[/url]
{alt}[/url]
{alt}[/url]
[/url]
[/url]

Katy assures her fans she will make 'mince meat' of her opponent Barbara Schöneberger on the mat: 'An overweight 42 year old? She should have thought better than picking this fight with me!'

[/url]
{alt}[/url]
[/url]
{alt}[/url]
[/url]
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.