News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Hot For Teacher!

• 0 Replies

Offline JohnnyLoveTraiN

Hot For Teacher!
« on: May 14, 2017, 06:26:52 PM »
All about the LoveTraiN

Of all the wrestlers in the Elite Championship Wrestling Organization (ECWO), none was more popular than the man known as Johnny LoveTrain. At 5’11”, and weighing 205 pounds of perfectly sculpted muscle. Johnny looked every bit like an accomplished professional athlete. His chiseled body looked like something one might see in a fitness magazine, while his wavy black hair, evenly tanned skin, and perfect smile, all gave Johnny the look of a male model. It seems only natural then that Johnny was tremendously popular with female fans all over the country.

Any time that Johnny wrestled, beautiful women of all ages would come from all around to see the LoveTrain in action. These women would come to the shows dressed in all types of revealing outfits, short skirts, low-cut tops, skimpy dresses, and just about anything else that one can possibly imagine. It was no secret that after his matches, Johnny would often invite one or more of his most attractive admirers to spend the night celebrating another great victory, and for these women coming out the shows, the thought of ending the night aboard the LoveTrain was truly a dream come true.

From the beginning of his matches, all the way to the very end, Johnny’s fans would be on the edge of their seats, screaming and cheering at the top of their lungs for their favorite wrestler. The women just loved Johnny’s high-flying wrestling style. Seeing the LoveTrain fly off the ropes and jump all over the ring would work the women up into a frenzy that had to bee seen to be believed. For one thing, the women couldn’t help but gawk at how Johnny’s chiseled body looked in all of his different sets of skimpy wrestling attire. Never shy about from giving his fans a show, Johnny would intentionally pick out the snuggest fitting pairs of wrestling trunks possible. This would leave very little to the imagination, which was something that the ladies didn’t mind one bit. Johnny would also order his trunks in the brightest colors imaginable, such as Pink, Yellow, Red, and Purple, and just about any other color that he thought might grab the fans attention. The result of all of this was that Johnny LoveTrain became known as pro wrestling’s ultimate ladies man. This was an honor that made Johnny very proud, and was one that he took full advantage of every chance he could.

Despite Johnny’s reputation with the ladies, there was no denying that Johnny LoveTrain had all of the athletic ability needed to match up with his good looks and natural charisma. Johnny had been blessed with amazing athletic ability. His natural quickness, blazing speed, and imposing strength, made Johnny a natural in the ring. He rarely ever came close to losing a match, and by the time he was only 27 years old Johnny had already become the EPWO Champion. Johnny LoveTrain was truly living the dream, and he had no reason to think that anything would change anytime soon. With that being said, this here is just one of several stories about Pro Wrestling’s ultimate ladies man, Johnny LoveTrain.

HOT FOR TEACHER

I step through the arena curtain decked out in my red spandex wrestling trunks, matching red kneepads, and black leather boots. I’m also sporting my black leather ring jacket which I wear open in the front. As usual, I’m greeted by the loud scream and cheers of the mostly female audience. As I walk towards the ring, many of the female fans seated along the aisle reach out and grab at me. Two of the women even begin to pull at my jacket while at the same time professing their love and devotion for me.  This isn’t the first time I’ve had this kind of effect on some of my attractive female fans, but each time it brings a smile to my face.

I scan the crowd as I continue making my way towards the ring. The number or beautiful women in attendance tonight brings an even bigger smile to my face, especially since I know that by the end of my match, most of these women will be pleading to come back to the hotel with me to celebrate another great victory. It all seems like just another night in the life of the LoveTrain, but that all changes when I make it to the ring.

As I’m stepping up onto the ring apron I glance over at one area of the crowd. It’s then that I immediately notice one woman in particular seated in the second row. She’s an absolutely stunning woman with her flowing long hair, perfectly light skin, and perfect figure. Both her sexy body and her eye-popping cleavage are on full display thanks to her tiny black dress that she is practically spilling out of. I do my best not to stare, but its impossible with how enticing she looks sitting there with her legs crossed in her seat. In all my life I’ve never seen a woman look so classy and so and so damn tempting at the same time.

One of the things that I am most known for is that before the start of all my matches I bring a girl from the audience up into the ring to help me strip me down to my tiny trunks before then asking her to rub my body down with oil before my match. Tonight there is not a doubt in my mind about who I will be choosing.

I immediately point at the girl in the second row and motion for the security guard to bring her into the ring. As I watch her slowly make her way to the ring and then step through the bottom ropes, I cant help but be in awe of how seductively she moves. For the next couple minutes I completely lose myself in the sensual thrill that comes from having this beautiful woman run her hands all over my body as she rubs the warm oil into each of firm muscles. By the time she’s done I am really stretching out the fabric of my thin red trunks. Perhaps more troubling, however, is the fact that that my opponent standing across the ring is now the last thing on my mind.

Eventually the female referee demands that my helpful fan step out of the ring so that the match can begin. The woman complies but not before leaning in and planting a very hot kiss on my cheek. This only adds to my growing desire for her, but at the same time it makes it harder for me to focus on the upcoming match.

When the match begins I try even harder than usual to get the fans, and in particular the woman in the second row, all worked up and into a frenzy. I fly around the ring and try to hit my opponent with every kind high-flying maneuver I can think of. I also make sure to take every opportunity I can to walk around the ring and flex this muscular body of mine. From the reaction of the women in the crowd, it seems as though my attempts to give them all a thrill is working, but for me, the ultimate thrill comes from the big smile that comes across the face of my beautiful admirer when I walk over to the side of the ring she is sitting on, look down at her with my flirtatious grin, and then shake the front of my hips nice-and-slow for her to enjoy. In all the time I been wrestling, I’ve never felt the kind of motivation that I’m getting from this one individual.

Despite all the increased motivation, my new fan does also prove to be quite a distraction for me during the match. This naturally leads to trouble. My opponent, who is quite the skilled wrestler, does a good job of taking advantage of my infatuation with the beautiful fan, and is really able to punish me in ways that I am not used to. The match quickly becomes an intense back-and-forth struggle, much to the dismay of my female admirers. As the match continues to unfold, every lady in the crowd is on the edge of their seat, worried that tonight may actually be the night that the LoveTrain falls in defeat. Luckily I’m able to find a way to pull out the win, but not before I’ve taken quite the beating.

When the match first started I was already thinking about how amazing victory celebration that me and the my gorgeous supporter would have after I had won, but when the match is finally over I’m left exhausted and worn out both physically and mentally. I can barely stand, and need the help of two female referees to limp back to my dressing room. I guess you could say that it’s a fitting end to the toughest match of my career.

As I lay back in my dressing room recovering from my match, I cant help but think over-and-over about the beautiful woman who had made such an impression on me tonight. I then begin to fantasize about how exciting it would be, not just to have her watching and cheering me from the crowd, but to instead have her in my corner acting as my personal manager/valet. The thought of us walking down the aisle together, her looking so incredibly sexy as she hangs on my arm, excites me in ways I’ve never felt before. It gets even more intense as I start to imagine her stripping me down to my tiny trunks and rubbing me down before the bell, cheering loudly from ringside while she anxiously watches me thrill the crowd with my wrestling skills, and then joining me in the ring to congratulate me on another thrilling and hard-fought victory. Eventually I can no longer take it, and I decide that I just have to make it happen.

I quickly start asking around about the gorgeous fan that I’d pulled out of the crowd. I soon find out that her name is Kim Carpenter, and that she is a High School teacher. When I hear this I can’t help but laugh to myself. As if Miss Kim Carpenter was not already hot enough, I now find out that she is the kind of smoking hot teacher that men and boys of all ages fantasize about. I instantly become intensely jealous of Miss Carpenter’s male students. I can just imagine how hot she must look standing up in front of a class in one of her many sexy, yet studious outfits. I can also imagine the kind of envy and cattiness that she must receive from many of her female students that are not very thrilled over having such an attractive older teacher that can surely put any one of them to shame. All I know is that The LoveTrain is clearly hot for teacher, and that there is nothing that I want more than to have the beautiful Miss Carpenter by my side the next time that I wrestle.

A little while later, as I am to think of how I will go about convincing Miss Carpenter to take such an active role in my next match, I begin to get a big idea. My idea is to put on a special wrestling show at the High School where Miss Carpenter teaches, Carter High School. I start to picture the ring set up in the middle of the gym, with as many seats and bleachers placed around it as can possibly fit. We could put on several matches involving some of the ECWO’s most popular wrestlers. This would then all lead up to the night’s main event involving none other than The LoveTrain himself. All of the money could go to help the different school programs. In addition, all school staff and upper-level students (Juniors and Seniors) could be allowed to attend for free and sit in the seats closest to the ring. It’s no secret that some of my most rowdy and devoted fans are teenage girls between the ages of 16 and 20. They are always the ones who scream, cry, and cheer the loudest anytime they see me, almost as if I’m some kind of rock star or famous celebrity. I can already picture them sitting in the crowd, holding up their LoveTraiN posters and watching every move I make while out there in the ring. I also know that the same will be true for all the other female teachers, not to mention all the other rowdy females that will surely come out for such an big event. Jut thinking of it all now starts to add to my enthusiasm.

When I start to discuss my idea with Mr. Banks, the Elite Championship Wrestling Organization (ECWO), he quickly says that he loves the entire idea. After he agrees to begin making all the arraignments, I make it clear that I will only go through with the big event if I am able to have Johnson High School’s sexiest teacher in my corner for the big night. Mr. Banks, just laughs and jokes that after all the women he’s seen throw themselves at me night-after-night, there may finally be a woman who can get the LoveTraiN under control. I just laugh, knowing full well I am definitely smitten with Miss Carpenter. Just as I turn to walk away, Mr. Banks asks me if I’m sure I can handle the pressure of being in the main event of such a big show. He reminds me that there will be a building full of lovesick teenage girls and female fans, and that they will be absolutely devastated if their handsome hero comes up short. I just laugh off Mr. Banks’ warning. In my mind there is no way that I could ever even imagine letting down my fans in such a humiliating way. I’d especially never let myself sufferer the humiliation of being pinned and defeated with someone like Miss Carpenter watching. Without another word I then turn around and walk away, and while Mr. Banks begins making all the arraignments for the big night, I begin trying to entice my most important fan of all take part in the big event……..

“Well there you have it Miss Carpenter”, I say into the phone in a flirtatious tone. I can tell from her breathing, and from the mutually flirtatious and suggestive tone that has existed throughout our conversation, that my sexy schoolteacher is clearly intrigued by the entire idea. “All of the arraignments have been made. The only thing left for me to do is make sure that I have my special source of inspiration there with me on the big night. So what do you say Miss Carpenter? Will you be in my corner as I step into that ring in front of all your co-workers and students? I promise you’ll be the envy of all your jealous students and co-workers when you walk out to that ring on my arm, looking as beautiful and sexy as only you can look. Perhaps you can wear one of your sexy teacher outfits to further cement your place as the hottest teacher in the whole school. If want everyone to see a very different side of you, you could wear something more revealing like a short dress or tight outfit, perhaps even matching the color of my trunks. Or if you really want to turn heads and leave everyone speechless, you could even opt to get your own cheerleader outfit from your school. I know I’d be in heaven showing you off in a sexy little cheerleader outfit. I can’t imagine what everyone will be thinking if they see you, the hottest teacher ever, rocking the school’s cheerleader outfit better and sexier than any of the teenage girls on the squad could ever dream of. Either way, I guarantee that this night will be just the first of many amazing rides that you’ll be taking once you come aboard the LoveTrain. CHOO! CHOO!”

I now sit back and wait for her response.

To be continued……

( Anyone that’s chatted with me probably knows that as much as I enjoy a great cyber wrestling match, my ultimate thrills come from taking part in a great and detailed roleplay based in the world of pro wrestling. I enjoy it most when I can collaborate and share in a fantasy with at least one other like-minded person. This here is just one little idea that I’ve wanted very badly to explore, particularly with another female interested in taking on the role of my manager/valet. I’m hoping that someone here might be interested in jumping in and collaborating to have some fun with this roleplay scenario. Even though this is already quite detailed, I do try to be a very open minded person and love it when a roleplay partner really adsds their own style to our scenario. This is why I was somewhat vague in describing my female manager in the text below. I a ore than willing to discuss changing up the scenario if our interests and general likes are somewhat similar. I also like when males jump on board and play the role of my opponent as the roleplay unfolds. On possibility could be for us to have a match in this setting and then i add the outcome as part of this story. So if anyone, especially you ladies, finds this scenario interesting and wants to hop in, please let me know. I’d love to discuss further what I’m thinking going forward, and see what we may be able to enjoy together. As for everyone else, I hope you enjoy this first part of what may be a series of stories revolving around my character.

Also keep in mind that I wrote the first part of this post with the goal of providing background. I wrote the second part in present tense so that I could give anyone interested a little idea of my style, and what it might be like roleplaying through this scenario. If I’m not able to find any other interested roleplay partners I may re-work this and just post it going forward as a normal story. With all that out of the way, please enjoy and feel free to provide feedback. )