News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Big Bang Theory Catfight - Penny vs Alicia

• 10 Replies

Offline jackhammer

Big Bang Theory Catfight - Penny vs Alicia
« on: February 23, 2017, 10:23:02 PM »
Penny was defending her geeky male friends, who were being taken advantage of by a hot actress who had no interest in them except to help her move furniture.  Penny called her out for being a user.  Alicia told Penny to mind her own business and called her a "Biiitttch!"  The strong farm girl from Nebraska did not tolerate this type of bullshit.  They went after each other rolling and wrestling in the hallway of the apartment building.  

Penny is 5'7" 127 while Alicia is 6' and 122.  Penny has a strong, sexy look to her while Alicia is built like a model.  Looking at them, you'd assume Penny would break the skinny bitch in half.  

Penny was in some scraps back in school, and she won them all, even one against a boy when she was 15.  Alicia was hated by every woman she met because of her stunning looks, she'd had trouble in school, getting beat up on a few occasions by the jealous girlfriends of boys who could not resist her charms.  But she encouraged it, so she kinda had it coming, as she was pretty much a ho.

But she got sick of being smacked around and she took kick-boxing lessons to keep her in shape and so she could defend herself.  She did well, winning a couple small tournaments.

So she was not at all intimidated by Penny's words or actions.  She towered over Penny, but Penny has a much sturdier build.  Penny's strength helped her get the better of the exchange for a bit, and she looked to pin the thin actress under her weight.  Alicia held her own though and being quite strong herself, she managed to squirt away.  When she got upright, she employed her skills, faking to the face and landing a strong right to Penny's stomach, which wasn't as tight as it was when she worked the farm.  

Penny was not used to getting punched.  She doubled over and Alicia kneed her from the side, right in Penny's huge rack.  She then wrangled the tough girl to the floor by her long blonde hair.  "Ahhh, fuckin bitch!" muttered Penny.  

On the floor Alicia continued her attack, mounting Penny's stomach and assaulted her face and chest while Penny tried to cover up.  Penny was covering her face as well as possible, so Alicia landed a hard shot to Penny's left breast, the same target her knee struck earlier and she knew it was sore and vulnerable.  Penny flailed and got one good shot in, bloodying the thin woman's nose.  

But Alicia pressed her advantage, slaps to the face and working over Penny's big rack, now pinching them with her nails after battering them with a few hard punches.  Penny was in trouble, she could not take more abuse to her soft boobs and she surrendered to her foe.  "Ahhh Stop!  You win!"  

"Fuckin right, bitch!"  They both relaxed and Alicia sucker-punched Penny's sore left breast one more time and when Penny cried out and covered it, Alicia slugged her in the eye to finish her off.

End

FYI:  This is my take on the BBT catfight that was not shown except for the very beginning and the result which made the result apparent.  I personally think Penny would have won a real fight, but who knows?  And perhaps it's hotter this way?  What do you think?  ~Thanks, Jack
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 10:49:51 PM by BigDevil- »

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
Re: Big Bang Theory Catfight - Penny vs Alicia
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2017, 11:07:38 PM »
You've made my day, Jackhammer.  :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVQdlvTRfWM

Offline joey34

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2017, 03:39:19 AM »
Penny was not that strong back then. She looks stronger than Alicia but not a lot and she is much shorter. It is possible that she has adequate strength to stay in the fight and height gives her a great advantage,since she was longer reach for punches.
If she has even a slight fighting ability it is also possible that she easily beats an opponent like Penny in Season 2.

If the fight took place 3 years later,none of that would matter, because Penny has become an incredibly strong and muscular woman, who would pin in 3 seconds an opponent like Alicia, whose arms wouldn't be able to move Penny's arms an inch.

Offline jackhammer

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2017, 07:13:25 AM »
Thanks for that!  I meant to include the link!

You've made my day, Jackhammer.  :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVQdlvTRfWM

Offline HumiliationOne

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2017, 05:38:13 PM »
Only watchable episode of BBT.  Penny getting her eyes blackened by taller, hotter, more successful and arrogant bitch that calls her out on her hypocrisy.  Oh, if they would have only shown her with her shoulders pinned to ground getting her pretty face punched and her nerdy loser "friends" having to pull Alicia off her.

Offline RandyDNR

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2017, 06:42:16 AM »
Only watchable episode of BBT.  Penny getting her eyes blackened by taller, hotter, more successful and arrogant bitch that calls her out on her hypocrisy.  Oh, if they would have only shown her with her shoulders pinned to ground getting her pretty face punched and her nerdy loser "friends" having to pull Alicia off her.

I disagree that this was the "only watchable episode of BBT".  It was a funny show for the first 5 years.  However, I agree that Alicia was hotter and it would have been great to see the fight last longer and Penny get the arrogance beaten out of her.
Nothing hotter than watching two wives decide who is better

Offline al2468

• God Member
Penny (Kalley Cuocco) v Alicia (Valarie Azlynn)
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2017, 11:23:08 AM »
Kaley and Valerie were tired of hearing who would win a real catfight between them so they agreed to fight it out in an arranged apartment catfight.  The girls started in bras and panties, but 5 minutes into the fight the ladies were now glaring at each other, their bras on the floor. The fighters locked up in a test of strength, and to the surprise of many Valerie was slowly forcing the grunting Kaley to the floor. Valerie wasted no time to begin a destructive array of punches to Kaley's tits and face once she forced the tiring Kaley on her back.  Kaley began to sob as she begged Val to stop.  Val began to bounce Kaley's head off of the carpet until she was pulled off the beaten Kaley.  As Kaley laid on the floor unable to move, Val strutted around the room soaking up the applause and attention of the cheering crowd.
" I guess I showed her who the Queen Bitch is."

Offline joey34

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2017, 03:23:22 PM »
If this fight takes place back then, it is excellent.
If it takes place now, it is also good, but highly unrealistic, since 2017 Kaley would never be beaten in a test of strenth by Valerie. She would probably destroy her in 3 minutes.

Other than the fight, it was sad the show did not have a scene where Alicia would taunt Penny for her defeat. Either during/at the end of the fight, where she could insult the pinned and unable to react blondie, or in the last scene where we would see she is not injured at all. There she could laugh at Penny and provoke her and humilliate her, and Penny would be too afraid to react.

Offline millsman

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2017, 01:23:58 AM »
Great fight ! So wish they would have done something like this.

Offline jackhammer

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2017, 05:36:27 PM »
Love these ideas.  Yes, the way they did it was a bit frustrating, however, they did at least make the result apparent.  Give them credit for that.  Also I would expect them to have Penny win, this is also surprising to me.  (and hotter, since Penny is the heroine)

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2017, 04:46:11 PM »
In the context of the show, you would expect Penny to win, as she's been shown to be a tough tomboy type. And Alicia doesn't seem too athletic. But I do like the inference that Alicia kicked Penny's ass - always fun to see her lose, whether it's Penny or real-life Kaley.