News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

New Forum - Welcome

• 86 Replies

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
Re: New Forum - Welcome
« Reply #75 on: May 15, 2017, 07:18:28 AM »
I love the new site and chat, thanks for helping me getting in on that.

I do however have a problem and a suggestion regarding buddies. The problem is that I have noticed a few buddies of mine being online without it being highlighted in the Users Online section. Not a big problem, just wondering what's up with that.

Previous versions of the site allowed people to hide their online status. Now one can't choose to do so but turning that option off didn't do a hard "force those members to show up " change. We could go and change those members to show as we found them but it would not be a fast process.

Offline hunter1985

• God Member
« Reply #76 on: May 20, 2017, 06:56:42 AM »
hi all
how can see the last posts of by buddies.in previous version there was a place from where i could see someone's last posts.is it possible now?

Offline hunter1985

• God Member
« Reply #77 on: May 29, 2017, 04:45:54 PM »
can someone reply me from moders?

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #78 on: May 29, 2017, 05:46:08 PM »
It was answered one page ago but why expect anyone to put any effort into this right?

It should be under the "profile info " tab at the top of someone's page (beside the actions tab) called "Show posts"

Offline Haggis

• "Baaah!"
« Reply #79 on: June 18, 2017, 07:49:29 AM »
Good evening everyone.

I can't my nickname in chat. I've tried several times to change it from Coel to Haggis (the character I've been playing for the last decade) with no results. If it makes things simpler, maybe change my username to Haggis or NewWoolOrder?

Thank you.
"I shall stomp on all those who oppose me. The stomping shall be swift, the stomping shall be painful, and I shall show no mercy in all my stomping. Amen. "

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #80 on: June 18, 2017, 08:25:06 AM »
As long as your user name is one word with no spaces in it you shouldnt have any problem getting in chat. Are you clicking on where is says "I have a password" and then putting your password in?
Have fun and tussle.

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #81 on: June 18, 2017, 10:45:11 AM »
Also you can't change your nick in chat at will. If you want an admin to change your username to something else we can do that. Your username equals your chat nickname.

Offline Haggis

• "Baaah!"
« Reply #82 on: June 18, 2017, 07:34:35 PM »
As long as your user name is one word with no spaces in it you shouldnt have any problem getting in chat. Are you clicking on where is says "I have a password" and then putting your password in?

Yes.
"I shall stomp on all those who oppose me. The stomping shall be swift, the stomping shall be painful, and I shall show no mercy in all my stomping. Amen. "

Offline Haggis

• "Baaah!"
« Reply #83 on: June 19, 2017, 03:11:08 AM »
Also you can't change your nick in chat at will. If you want an admin to change your username to something else we can do that. Your username equals your chat nickname.

I'll go for that. Thank you. I'd prefer to be called, Haggis.

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #84 on: June 19, 2017, 05:12:15 AM »

Send me a message through my profile with the username and password you'd like to use.
Have fun and tussle.

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #85 on: June 19, 2017, 06:48:19 AM »
I had changed the username to haggis already. So he should be set.

Offline Haggis

• "Baaah!"
« Reply #86 on: June 19, 2017, 09:22:33 PM »

Send me a message through my profile with the username and password you'd like to use.

It works! Thank you!