News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Sex fight - Sonja vs Eve

• 4 Replies

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
Sex fight - Sonja vs Eve
« on: August 25, 2017, 08:28:09 PM »
Here's some sexy drawings of a hot sex fight between a great girlfriend of mine, Eve, and myself as my more feminine alter ego, Sonja, created by Eve herself, but is too raunchy to post publicly at Deviantart. So with her permission, taking liberty to share it here with you. Hope others enjoy too and please comment!   ;) :P

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
Re: Sex fight - Sonja vs Eve
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2017, 08:29:14 PM »
{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2017, 08:30:28 PM »
{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2017, 08:32:00 PM »
Here's the SQUIRTING CONCLUSION   :P ;D ... with some additional DAZ pics I made afterwards showing Eve and myself having more vanilla, make-up sex rather than a fight somewhat later ...   :-* :D ... and hope folks will enjoy with me and Eve this sexy, erotic,  experience ... LOL!   ;)

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

THE END

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2017, 08:33:24 PM »
Bonus DAZ pics ...   ;D :P ;)

{alt}

{alt}