News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Neighbors

• 7 Replies

Offline JayB

The Neighbors
« on: May 10, 2018, 07:28:29 PM »
My wife and I had just moved to town a couple of weeks ago.  I had taken a job as the strength and conditioning coach a local college and my wife was hired as a PE teacher at the local high school.  We live in a relatively quiet neighborhood with mostly older couples.  The one exception are our next door neighbors.  They are about the same age as we are. 

After having been living in our house for about three weeks, they invited us over for dinner one night.  We had really had a lot of interaction with them, other than to say hello or wave if they were in their yard as we were coming or going.  So, we were excited to accept this dinner invitation with the only other couple in our age demographic in the neighborhood.

Don and Susie, were both employed in the same factory in town.  They had been high school sweethearts and married the summer after they graduated and went to work together at the same plant where they had put in around 10 years of service.   We did notice that they did a lot of entertaining on the weekends and did seem to like to party.  I assumed after a hard five days of work, they enjoyed the weekends.

My wife, Joni had been a gymnast in high school and college and once her “career” was complete, she continued to work out to maintain her fitness and strength.  That’s where we met, in a gym where I was a personal trainer.  I had played various sports in high school and a little in college.  I actually became more interested in the training aspect of athletics and pursued that as a career choice.  After a solid ten years of training, I can modestly say I am pretty ripped.
We spent the evening at Don and Susie’s house getting to know one another and we enjoyed their company even though we seemingly had little in common.  After several hours of socializing, before we headed home, they asked us to come down into the basement as they wanted to show us something.  That something was a regulation boxing/wrestling ring.  They explained that they were into couples fighting and they wanted to invite us to join the fun one weekend.  Joni and I were a bit taken aback but told our hosts that we would certainly give it some thought and get back with them.

We had hardly hit the door to our house, before we both expressed both amazement and interest.  While Joni, at least to my knowledge, had never been in a fight before (most girls/women in high school and college would have been intimidated by her physical strength) we often fantasized with each other about fighting with another man or woman to win the other over.  It was, in fact, Joni who seemed most turned on the by the idea.  Besides she said, we were stronger and fitter than Don and Susie, and we would likely be able to handle them fairly easily.  This was the chance to act out our fantasies.

So, the next day I saw Don in his back yard and told him we were game.  He was so excited he called into Susie to tell her the good news.  She came to the door and said that we could do it the upcoming weekend.  I wasn’t sure what I (actually Joni) had gotten us into but it was too late to back out now.  Don then proceeded to lay out how it worked.  The match would last five rounds.  The women would tangle the first, third, and fifth rounds and the men the second and fourth rounds.  That is if it went that far as it was a best three out of five.  Susie then shouted across the yard the part that the men like the best is that the women fight topless.  My first reaction was, how am going to sell that to Joni.  It turned out not to be a hurdle at all.

Don said since they were challenging us to fight, that we could put in one stipulation or rule.  I suggested that the first two rounds would begin with a test of strength.  I figured that would be to our advantage.  Without hesitation, they agreed and the fight was scheduled for the upcoming Saturday night.
Joni entered this competition with a great deal of confidence.  She was certain that Susie would be no match for her.  I suggested to her that while our neighbors weren’t the fitness buffs we were, they worked at very hard jobs and would be tougher than anyone else we likely knew.  Moreover, they had a ring in their basement that they used to do this often.  Nonetheless, Joni was convinced she was clearly the better woman.  As for the topless part of the deal, I think she was anxious to show off her fabulous body to our neighbor.  This played fully into her fantasy.

We ventured over to Don and Susie’s that Saturday evening for our scheduled show down.  The women were up first.   Joni entered the ring first and slipped off her shirt.  My wife’s firm 34 C breasts are really an incredible sight.  Her half dollar sized areola displayed large erect nipples.  I’ve been with a lot women, but her tits are the best I’ve seen.  Next came Susie.  She is small up top, 32 B.  But, when she removed her shirt, she was displayed dime sized areola but her nipples were even thicker than Joni’s.  Joni looked at me checking out Susie’s hardware as realized that for once there was a woman who was sporting bigger nipples than she had.  I just told her, she had the total package, which was true.  But there was no denying Susie looked good as well.

With the sound of the bell, the two women met at center ring and locked hands to begin the test of strength.  Joni might have thought she would have an immediate advantage but I sensed differently.  The two women applied their might and strength but neither could gain an advantage.  I’m sure Joni was surprised that, at least, to this point Susie was her equal.  Finally, after about 30 seconds Joni’s began to win the struggle.  Slowly she was able to push Susie to her knees as her biceps bulged in the process.  At that point, I’m not sure what her strategy was unless she would just force Susie to submit when she realized that Joni was too strong for her.  Clearly though, Susie had a strategy.  She lunged forward head first into Joni’s abs.  Unable to dislodge my blonde wife’s grip, she planted a second head butt and a third one that drove Joni back into the turnbuckle.  In flash, the thick nippled brunette, lifted her legs up and planted her feet in Joni’s midsection and then rolled backwards stilling clasping the blonde’s hands.  Susie’s momentum brought Joni up on to her feet, where she then flipped her over where she landed on her ass with her back to Susie.  Susie was quick to her feet and she was able to grab both of Joni’s arms and plant her foot squarely in my wife’s back.  She pulled with all her might on Joni’s arms while pushing with great force her foot in Joni’s back.   My wife cried out in agony from the pain being inflicted upon her by Susie.  If possible Susie’s large nipples seemed even thicker than when the fight began.  I was unable to view Joni’s as her back was to me but I assumed that had reached a peak as well.  Joni tried mightily to figure a way out of this painful hold but nothing worked.  Suddenly, she submitted. 

I was stunned that Susie had turned the tables so quickly on my strong wife.  As she reached our corner, she commented that Susie was really hurting her, as if she didn’t understand that’s what happens in a fight.  She had really entered this thing thinking that this smaller woman was no match for her.  But, in less than two minutes Susie had easily gotten the best of her.  In the other corner, Don gave his wife a high five and congratulated her on her first round win.  He commented that Joni’s gym muscles were no match for her real world strength.

I was next up.  Much like with the wives, I was clearly the outwardly more muscular.  At 6’1” 215, I was pretty ripped.  Don, was about 2 inches shorter than me but probably weighed about the same.  He was hairy chested with broad shoulders and a barrel chest.  Unlike, my wife I understood the challenge my opponent would bring.  I figured I need to work fast and immobilize him before he had an opportunity to do what Susie had been able to do.

Like with our wives, the test of strength was initially a standstill.  But like with Joni and Susie, I took control after about 30 seconds.  As I drove Don to his knees, I decided to change course and quickly pulled Don to his feet, loosened by right hand from his and drive it into his softer belly. I followed that up with an upper cut and then two more shots before Don would react.  The second shot floored Don and as he lay on his back, I jumped on top and pressed my arms to his and forced his arms over his head.  I had all the leverage and he wasn’t strong enough to dislodge me and after ten seconds with his back pinned to the mat, he submitted.
The score was now 1-1 with both matches lasting only about two minutes.  Those two matches would not be indicative of what was to follow.

To be continued…

Offline lifeofriley

• God Member
Re: The Neighbors
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2018, 07:39:05 PM »
only just getting started of course but i love it already, surprised to see Joni lose that toss up but it was interesting and erotic of a twist. now i'm wondering how or even if this will escalate to punches thrown between the lovely ladies seems fairly cordial so far but who knows what twists are in store. great job jayb!  8)

Offline JayB

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2018, 09:02:56 PM »
It wasn’t so much real world strength defeating gym strength, the difference was Susie had been there before.  Joni was a neophyte when it came to this fight game.  If this had been a bench press contest or an arm wrestling match, Joni wins going away.  But, that’s not what this was.  Susie had a strategy for when she was in trouble.  Joni was just going to use her muscles and had no real approach beyond that. As the third round approached, I counseled Joni to think about what she wanted to accomplish in this round.  Have a plan.  Of course, telling someone to have a plan and them actually executing it are two different things.

As the match continued, I wondered if my wife was up to the task of beating this woman with the incredible nipples.   Susie rushed to meet my wife at center ring and Joni instinctively tried to rap the slightly built brunette in a bear hug.  Momentarily, the two women’s impressive nipples collided.  Susie was used to winning these confrontations but Joni thrust her chest forward and her thick nipples held their own against Susie’s erect projectiles.  As they struggled to gain control, Joni was able to use her power to back Susie into her corner where she threw the first punch of their fight.  A solid shot to Susie’s abs forced Susie to grab hold of Joni to prevent further damage.  Quickly thinking, she spun the blonde around and not Joni had her back to the corner.  Susie then unleashed a left-right combo that staggered my wife.  As Susie continued to fire some shots her way, Joni tried to cover up and ward off any direct hits.  Sensing that her punches were not scoring, Susie backed off allowing Joni out of the corner.  It was a momentary mistake as Joni surprised Susie with a quick jab and then an uppercut that backed up the brunette.  Joni could sense that she had an opening and this was her chance to pummel the retreating brunette.  My blonde wife, proudly displaying her firm tits, moved in to inflict some serious damage and show this tough broad who was really the better woman.  She could visualize me getting hard watching her pulverize this bitch who dared to compare herself to her.  She could see me explode as she stood over this beaten flat chested bitch with her nipples erect and ready for me to suck.

Well, visualizing and doing are different things.  Susie had goaded Joni into thinking she was in retreat.  As Joni bored into finish what she thought was a spent opponent, Joni telegraphed a right that Susie blocked.  An off balance Joni, was unable to stop a Susie stomach blast that was followed up with an upper cut.  Joni’s attempt at a comeback was betrayed by a wild left that Susie easily ducked under.  Susie then backed up the blonde to her corner with 5 unanswered shots.  I yelled for her to get out of the corner but as she uncovered herself to make an exit, Susie caught Joni with a strong right hand that floored her.  She staggered to her feet but Susie was on her before she could blink and caught her with an upper cut that sent my wife crashing into the corner where she landed on her tight ass.  She tried to pull herself up by the ropes but was unable to do so and fell back down to be counted out.

We now trailed 2-1.  Joni had given a better account for herself in round three but still Susie was too much for her.  It would be up to me to even things up. Don proved to be a pretty strong puncher and backed me up a couple of times.  But my athleticism allowed me to escape any real danger.  As the round wore on my conditioning began to prevail and slowly I took command of the fight.   Not only could Don throw a good punch, he had a strong chin.  I landed a few blows that might have taken out an ordinary man but he stood his ground.  I soon realized that I needed to work the body more and eventually I was able to do some real damage there.  Having backed him up into a corner, I was able to land some really solid blows to his body, the final one forced him to his knees, where he waved his hands saying he had had enough.

So, it was going to go the full five rounds and it was up to Joni to find a way to get the victory for us.  I had handled my end of the bargain, but the pesky Susie had proven to be too much for strong, fit wife.  The final round would prove to be a doosy.

To be continued…

Offline lifeofriley

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2018, 09:43:58 PM »
wow things heat up can't wait to see how bad it can get for Joni!!!  ;D :D ;)

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2018, 11:40:40 PM »
Come on Joni!

Offline ThumperAlpha

• I love all forms of combat I box wrestle cockfight
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2018, 11:42:39 PM »
Great so far cant wait for the finish

Offline JayB

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2018, 12:38:52 AM »
Joni had one last chance to redeem herself.  But, the results to this point didn’t hold out a lot of promise.  Joni was a very successful athlete in her day and far more often than not came out on the winning side.  This fight with Susie was not following such a script to this point.  While she didn’t show some life in the second round, Susie was able to put her down for the count.   Frankly, Joni had looked down on Susie as an equal and really thought she would be too much for her brunette opponent.  Hubris can be the downfall of the best of people.  Susie had thus far delivered some humble to my wife.   I told her to forget the first two defeats and focus on winning the one that matters.  I tried to challenge her to reach down and find her competitive spirit.  I asked if she really wanted to have face Susie every day knowing she was the better woman.  I had no idea whether such talk would be the right motivator or not.

Susie was full of confidence, and why not.  She had, frankly, dominated this woman who was fitter and stronger that she was.  But, she was tough and knew how to handle to herself in a fight like this.  As the two women waited for the fifth round to begin, you could just see it in her body language that she was ready to finish off her opponent.

With that confidence in tow, Susie sped across the ring and when she was about five feet from Joni, she dove, leading with her shoulder and catching Joni in her midsection.  The force of her contact sent my blonde wife reeling back into her corner.  As she struck the turn buckle, Joni bounced back out towards the big nippled brunette, who used her speed to get behind Joni.  With her right hand she grabbed my wife’s right arm and wrenched behind her back and ran right into the turn buckle in the opposite corner.  Joni, stunned, fell backwards on to the mat.  Susie was on top of her in an instant and tried to go for a pin.  Joni was still strong enough to buck her off and the two rolled on to their knees.  The two traded several punches and surprisingly it was Susie who seemed to suffer from the blows.  Joni was able to land a couple of shots that seemed to stun the brunette.  And then, to my shock, and certainly Susie’s, Joni grabbed both of the brunette’s thick nipples and pulled and twisted.  Susie let out a painful yelp and tried unsuccessfully to wrench Joni’s hands off her prized possessions.
Joni then forced Susie to stand when she stood with her grip still on those big nips.   Joni then shot a right hand to Susie’s abs, doubling the brunette over.  She then grab the short locks that Susie sported and forced her head up where she then floored her pesky neighbor with a left-right combo.  For the first time, I felt my self getting excited watching my sexy blonde wife give to Susie like this.  This was the woman I married! 

With Susie on the ground, it was Joni’s turn to go for the pin and end this match in our favor.  They would have to be the one’s that would see us and know we beat them.  Susie seemed primed for defeat as she lay prone on the ground from the beating Joni had administered.  Joni went for a dramatic finish and took a running start and leapt towards Susie.  Well, Susie wasn’t done yet.  As Joni was in mid air ready to crash upon her brunette adversary, Susie was able to bring up feet and catch Joni in the midsection and toss her over her head.  Joni came down in a heap.  But before I knew both women were on their feet and the fight continued.
Joni despite the tumble had gained the confidence to take Susie straight on and Susie was ready to return this to the fight it had been in the first two rounds.  Both women flailed away at each other exchanging five or six blows with no one seeming to gain an advantage until Susie was able to step on Joni’s foot and deliver a punch that forced my wife off balance.  Susie took quick advantage and used her patented shoulder rush to crush Joni up against the rope in a neutral corner.   Joni wrapped her hands around the rope to keep from falling and in doing so left her own thick, erect nipples vulnerable.  Susie quickly took advantage and returned the favor by grabbing a nipple in each hand and yanking.  Joni cried out and I winced.  She was messing with my favorite play thing.   Just as I feared that this round was about to take the route of the first two, Joni found a way out of this torturous hold.  My wife drove her knee into Susie’s crotch, forcing her to let go.  And, taking a page from Susie’s repertoire, she buried her shoulder into Susie’s stomach and drove her completely across the ring into the opposite corner.  She then proceeded to drive her shoulder into the brunette’s midsection two more times.  She then lifted Susie up in a bear hug squeezing all the air our of lungs, put her back down on the mat and with one solid right hand knocked Susie out cold.

I had never been so excited in our time together!  The bulge in my shorts was quite evident and I wanted to take her right then and there.  I’m still not quite sure how she managed to turn the tables on Susie but as I went out to meet her, she could feel me when I hugged her.  She commented that she was glad to make me proud, but she wasn’t sure she wanted to tangle with Susie again.  I wasn’t sure I wanted to see her tangle with Susie again either.  But these were two very competitive women.  Living next door to one another, it would not be easy to avoid one another forever.

Offline lifeofriley

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2018, 07:55:12 PM »
already talked in messages about what i thought but wanted to add it here i really loved this story thank you jayb