News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

100 Suicide Girl Battle Royale looking for FCF fighters

• 24 Replies

FawnL

Re: 100 Suicide Girl Battle Royale looking for FCF fighters
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2017, 06:50:09 PM »
...well...is it a sort of brawl...all the girls mixed and fighting..??
In that case I would hit whatever is moving in the range of my arms and legs...   ;D ;D
Can I use a weapon..? I mean..a stick...a bottle...??

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2017, 07:12:43 AM »
That is correct, you can fight anyone you want just make sure to see what has been written for that round to keep a flow going.  Don't want a girl fighting 2 separate fights but don't mind you interrupting a fight in progress.

I prefer no foreign objects but you can be as sexy or brutal as you want.  If don't go overboard, can allow a ringside chair or something like that.  Just remember, number of votes carries the girls so won't allow a high vote getter to be down for long but a low vote getter can be brutally destroyed/submitted.

So pick your opponent and go at it.

Wild Bill

{alt}

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Part 12 is posted and ready
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2017, 06:35:16 AM »
I just started Round 12 and looking forward to the action. 

Melissa joins this round which means 4 FCF girls start this round.  1 is going to be bounced so support your favorite girl

{alt}

I am still taking requests for Suicide Girls and FCF girls

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=65635.0

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
round 13 is ready
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2017, 12:52:08 AM »
Round 13 has started today.  Kira and Melissa fell short as FawnL and Evangelina passed on to the next round.

There are 30 more Suicide Girls to enter the match and 2 FCF girls left.

If you still want to contribute in some way, let me know...

{alt}

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2017, 08:08:32 AM »
Round 14 is up and ready to go....FCF girl Carmen is latest add to the Battle Royale

{alt}

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
100 Suicide Girl Battle Royale part 15 going up tonight
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2017, 04:07:41 AM »
It is time for part 15 of the Battle Royale and adding 2 FCF girls this time.

I thank Stacy for her patience as she gets her opportunity to smother some girls this round.

http://{alt}

and had a request from a girl who wanted to try something different, sexy Kim...

{alt}

As soon as I get everything set, I will be posting and we are on the last leg now.  After this round there will be only 20 girls left to enter the Battle Royale (4 rounds).  No more FCF girls will get added after this.  If an FCF girl wins, I need her to last at least 5 rounds to be fair. 

I will take a moment to thank the FCF girls that have made this a fun series for me to organize.  I cannot imagine doing this type of event without real live action girls helping move things along... 12 FCF girls (plus the girl controlling Katherine) have graced the ring and it is a better match for it.

Maybe I can convince the Suicide Girls to do this irl and video it.  Just dreaming...

« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 04:08:40 AM by WildAtHeart »

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
100 Suicide Girl Battle Royale round 16 is ready
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2017, 08:22:37 AM »
Round 16 is now ready for voting.  No more FCF girls are going to be added to the poll and we will see at least 1 FCF girl eliminated this round.  You decide who that will be....

{alt}

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
100 Suicide Girl Battle Royale round 17 posted
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2017, 06:28:47 AM »
OK, Round 17 is posted with 5 new suicide girls and FCF girls are down to FawnL, Carmen, Evangelina and Kim.  We are getting close to the end of the Royal.  Only 2 rounds left after this.  Hard to believe that I have been doing this for almost 2 months.

I would appreciate any feedback or suggestions of what you would like to see in the last 2 rounds.

After this, Battle Royal contestants FawnL and Carmen have agreed to participate in a Crofoot match in a ring dressed in leather.  Keep tuned for that which is about 2 weeks away.  Also rumors that Carmen might team with Eva at a later date to take on FawnL and Robertared.  Let's see what happens!

Enjoy...

{alt}

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Re: 100 Suicide Girl Battle Royale round 18
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2017, 06:55:45 AM »
Round 18 is posted.

FCF girl Kim was eliminated leaving just FawnL, Carmen and Evangelina left and only 2 will advance to the final round.  Any tie between FCF girls will result in a mini round to eliminate 1 girl. 

I introduced my cyber daughter Taylor and she is a wild card here.  I have in mind a vote count to let her advance and she is not included in the FCF girl count.  Playing her by ear.

I hope you all enjoy the match so please vote and comment.

Wild Bill

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Final Round posted
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2017, 06:51:58 AM »
Carmen, Eva and FawnL convinced me to let all three of them advance and when three of the sexiest girls on this site ask you to do something, it's hard to say no.

So down to 11 girls.  3 FCF and 8 Suicide Girls.  Please enjoy the final round and vote and comment.

{alt}