News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Cassie vs. Trixie at Catfight Cavern

• 0 Replies

Offline Ishmael Green

• God Member
  • https://greentowercity.blogspot.com/
    • Green Tower City
Cassie vs. Trixie at Catfight Cavern
« on: November 20, 2019, 03:14:42 PM »
Cassie vs. Trixie
(Catfight Cavern)

After I have finished pleasuring the victorious Joan in the Trophy Room I go back out to my mat side seat for what is to be the last bout of the evening at Catfight Cavern.  By the time I get there the unconscious loser of the last fight (Sherry) has been carted off to the hospital and the mat girls are just finishing up cleaning the last traces of blood from the large blue fighting mat.  I announce I will, as usual, go home with the winner of this final fight and then take my seat.  I am brought a rum and coke, my beverage of choice for the day and take a sip as I sink comfortably into my chair  Within moments the loudspeaker crackles into life and the next fight is about to be announced.

“LADIES AND ISHMAEL…THE TIME HAS COME FOR THE FINAL CATFIGHT OF THE DAY!!!”

The crowd cheers.

“APPROACHING THE MAT FROM THE EAST ENTRANCE….IN THE BROWN PANTIES AND ARGYLE SOCKS….CASSIE!!!”

A loud cheer goes up from the crowd and my pants tighten a little as the luscious brunette brawler marches down the aisle.  Cassie is a great fighter and one of my favorite lays, so already I am excited for this fight.  She hops in my lap and gives me a quick make out session before stepping up onto the mat and taking her place in her corner.

“CASSIE IS 21 YEARS OLD!  HER PRO RECORD STANDS AT 111 WINS, 36 LOSSES, AND 9 KILLS!!!”

Cassie bends over and pulls her socks up, stretching them tightly over her perfectly shaped calves, then slightly adjusts the waistband of her brown panties letting the elastic snap down across her pelvis exactly the way she likes it. 

“AND NOW…APPROACHING THE MAT FROM THE WEST SIDE OF THE ARENA…IN THE LIGHT GREEN PANTIES WITH DARK GREEN BORDERING……….TRIXIE!!!”

A shiver of excitement runs through me as the veteran fighter makes her way down the aisle.  This is going to be a GOOD fight, and no matter which one of these beautiful women is still standing at the end of it, I will come out a winner.  Just as Cassie did a few moments earlier, Trixie stops to hop in my lap and make out with me.  This always raises the excitement level of the crowd, and it is a well-known fact that the hornier a fighter is, the more savage she is on the mat.  After sucking face and grinding her crotch against me for a heavenly few seconds Trixie dismounts me and steps up on the mat now glaring icily at her young adversary staring back at her from the opposite corner.

“TRIXIE IS 40 YEARS OLD!  HER PRO RECORD STANDS AT 349 WINS, 125 LOSSES AMD 26 KILLS!!!” 

Though she is almost twice as old as her opponent, Trixie doesn’t look it.  She also has a huge fan base in and around the city and for the moment all bets are off.

DING! DING! DING!

With no hesitation the two women quickly march directly to the center of the mat and raise their fists..

THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD!

Savagely they pummel each other with both fists in a frenzied brawl.  The crowd goes wild.  Blood sparkles under the lights in all directions as the women bloody each other only seconds into the fight.  Five seconds in they each step back a couple steps and begin to slowly circle, trying to catch their breath, fists still up and at the ready.  They make one full rotation and then step in again.

THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD!

The second barrage is even more savage than the first one was.  They drive their fists into each other’s face and bodies, making no attempt to block or defend, then after almost 20 full seconds of it they collapse into each other and wrap their arms around each other’s waists.  Their sweaty bellies slap together and their crotches and breasts grind as they hold each other in close, stumbling around the mat, each girl panting desperately for air.

“GAK!!”  Trixie is the first to cry out in pain as Cassie suddenly reaches up and yanks down on her pig tails, wrenching her head back. Trixie topples backward.

THUD!!!  The girls hit the mat with a loud heavy thud.  Cassie has managed to pull Trixie down and is laying on top of her.  She lifts her right leg slightly, poising it to take a mount, but Trixie suddenly pulls her hand up, fingers clenched into an open claw, and gives the young attacker a nasty crotch rake.

“AAAAAIIIII!!!!”  Cassie squeals in agony from the unexpected attack and rolls over onto her side.  Trixie rolls with her and now she is on top. 

CRACK!!! She gives Cassie a face slap, then grabs a handful of her brown hair, pulling her head forward.  She cocks her fist…

THUD!!!!  …and gives the brunette a nasty jab to the face, possibly breaking her nose.  Cassie rolls over onto her belly and begins squirming away, making a horrifying gurgling sound, leaving a trail of blood behind  Trixie lets her squirm out from under her and sits on her butt, panting for air as she calmly watches her opponent squiggling across the mat.

“GET HER TRIXIE!”  Someone yells out over the excited din of noise.  Trixie slowly gets to her feet, never taking her eyes off Cassie.  She adjusts the waistband of her panties and finally starts to walk toward her escaping opponent.  She reaches down and grabs Cassie’s foot, then starts dragging her back to the center of the mat.

“Come on bitch.  This is a fight over a MAN!!!!”  Trixie yells, then drops Cassie’s foot with a dull thud.  She reaches down again, grabbing Cassie by the waistband of her panties and her hair, and starts to pull her up.

PLUD!!! Cassie gives Trixie a perfectly aimed uppercut into the bridge of her crotch.  The older woman’s eyes widen as she sucks in air.  Cassie now jumps to her feet and throws a wild haymaker.  Trixie tries to duck but still gets caught in the side of the head.

THRACK!!!   Trixie spins away, then drops face first into the mat.  She quickly starts to squirm away, but Cassie lifts her foot up, catching Trixie with a doggy style cxnt punt that lifts the older woman’s pelvis up a few inches in the air.

“EEEKK!!!”  Trixie squawks at impact and spits out a fine mist of blood.  Cassie quickly seizes the advantage, stepping over her foe and grabbing her by the pig tails

“YOU WASHED UP OLD HAG!!! IT’S TIME YOU RETIRED!” 

“OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH!”  Trixie lets out little cries of pain and fear as she is walked around the mat by her pig tails like a dog.  Cassie maneuvers her over to the side of the mat I am sitting on, then starts pulling Trixie up to her feet by the pig tails.  Trixie’s face is a reddened mask of pain, tears streaming down her face. 

“Get up...get up…. GET UP!!!”  Cassie commands as she slowly pulls the older woman up to her feet. 

CRACK!!!  Trixie suddenly swings her arms around and gives Cassie a stinging slap to the face that sends her momentarily stumbling back..  Cassie retaliates quickly, arcing her own open palm through the air to connect with Trixie’s face

CRACK!!!  Trixie’s head is thrown back from the force of the blow but she only takes about half a step back before moving forward again.

CRACK!!! CRACK!!! CRACK!!! CRACK!!!

For several seconds the two women exchange violent face slaps.  The sharp cracks of flesh hitting flesh ring out over the din of the rumbling blood thirsty spectators. 

CRACK!!! CRACK!  CRACK!!!

Lesser women would have been down and out by now but these two brawlers are tough and desperate to win.  Suddenly the nasty slap exchange stops and they step in, grabbing each other by the hair and yanking each other around the mat.

“UNGH!”

“AHH!!!”

“OOHH!!” 

For several moments the two gladiators dance around the surface of the mat.   The roar of the crowd dulls a bit, and the sound of the two fighter’s feet hitting the mat as they stumble around desperately punctuates the air like a steady drum beat, occasionally interrupted by a moan or brief cry of pain.

SLAP!!! With a loud wet slap their sweaty bodies come together and they tighten their grips around each other.  Both fighters desperately need a rest.  They cling together, sucking in deep gasps of air as they sway and swagger in the center of the fighting mat.  Suddenly they hook their fingers into the waistbands of each other’s panties. The stale mate has been going on for a full minute now which is enough for the crowd to get restless.  They like to see blood splattering the mat.

“FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!”  They chant in unison

PLUD!!! Suddenly the entwined fighters drop to their butts.  Crotch to crotch on the mat they wrap their legs around each other like passionate lovers.  It’s hard to believe either of them can take this much punishment and still be conscious. 

“GAK!!!”  With lightening speed Trixie suddenly has her hands around Cassie’s throat.  The brunette’s eyes widen and her face starts to turn red as she is ruthlessly strangled.  She bucks her pelvis, trying to move further up Trixie’s body and hopefully drive her backwards into the mat.  She reaches up for Trixie’s hands, trying to pry them off.  This failing she then wraps her fingers around her attacker’s throat and now the two women are desperately trying to strangle each other out.

“OOOhhhhh” 

“UUUnnnnghhh!”

Tears stream down both women’s reddened faces.  It’s a total endurance contest now.  Whichever one starts to pass out first will certainly end up the loser of this violent fight.  They both seem on the verge of going limp, but occasionally one of them will buck her pelvis slightly, trying anything to gain an advantage over her hated foe.  One of Trixie’s outstretched legs is twitching.  She could be going under.  Her fingers fall limply off Cassie’s throat and move weakly to her hands as her eyes start to roll up.  This could be it! The fight could be over!  Cassie seems to realize she is winning.  She lifts her butt up off the mat and leans her weight in trying to get on top of her foe.

“WHOULF!!!”  All of a sudden Trixie throws her body backward and extends her legs, throwing Cassie head over heels through the air and then heavily down to the mat.

THUD!!!  Cassie’s body hits hard and she sprawls out on her back, legs and arms flailing.  She is momentarily disoriented.  Trixie is unable to press the attack though and crawls in the opposite direction, coughing up little splatters of blood as she moves quickly away from her enemy.  Meanwhile Cassie rolls over to her side, also coughing and wheezing for air.  These two females have done some serious damage to each other.

Slowly but surely the coughing dies down and turns into muffled moans of pain as the two fighters regain their composure.  After several seconds they seem to remember they are in a fight and both raise up into a crouching position as they eye each other with hatred from about ten feet away.  Slowly they start to crawl towards each other, then into a circle on their hands and knees, putting one hand or knee forward slowly, carefully, sizing each other up like two jungle cats about to fight to the death in the jungle. Both girls look scared, hurt, and determined to win all at the same time.  They make one slow rotation.  Two.  Three.  The crowd wants violence.  Again they start their familiar chant.

“FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!”

Suddenly Cassie and Trixie scramble forward on their hands and knees.  In a split second they get to each other.

THUD! THUD!

Still on their knees they exchange one face punch each then quickly lock up in another hug.

“OOOOOhhhhhhhh…” The fighters moan in unison as their sweaty bodies press together.  Again they reach for each other’s hair and tug backward.  This fight has got to be coming to an end soon.  I suspect whoever manages to get on top of the other at this point will quickly end the violent brawl.

Cassie makes her move.  She lifts one knee, trying to get the upper body position and force her adversary down onto her back.  Trixie however raises her butt up slightly and suddenly throws her own weight forward.  At the same time she yanks even harder down on Cassie’s long brown hair 

PLOP!!!  They hit the mat.  Trixie is on top.  Frantically she scrambles onto her opponent’s belly, straddling her.  She cocks her fist.

THUD!!! The first punch puts Cassie under and her legs and arms stiffen once before flopping limply to the mat.  She is out cold.  Trixie isn’t finished with her yet, though.  She adjusts her mount slightly, now straddling Cassie crotch to crotch.  She cocks her fist again.

THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD!

Without mercy she pummels Cassie’s face with both fists.  Blood spreads out in a pool around the unconscious brunette’s head.  After one savage barrage of punches, Trixie takes a break, gasping in lungful’s of air as she listens to the crowd chant her name.

“TRIXIE! TRIXIE! TRIXIE! TRIXIE! TRIXIE!”

After catching her breath, she reaches down with her right hand and pulls Cassie’s head up by the hair. She tilts the unresponsive brunette’s face up slightly and gives her a couple light slaps, trying to wake her back up but it’s no use.  Finally she cocks her fist and buries it one last time in the defeated fighter’s face.

THUD!!! And lets her head drop back to the mat.  The fight is over.  Trixie raises her fists in victory salute.

DING! DING! DING!

“THE WINNER OF THIS FIGHT…..TRIXIE!!!”

The crowd cheers.  Trixie places a knee firmly on her defeated foe’s chest and rests her hands on her hips, still gasping for air.  She has won this fight but she is clearly exhausted from the vicious battle.  I hope she is still up for a night of sex to celebrate her hard won victory.

To explore more of my female fighting art and stories, please visit my blog!
https://greentowercity.blogspot.com/2019/08/green-tower-city-directory.html