News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

"My Interesting Day" by Kevan

• 0 Replies

Offline kevan

• God Member
"My Interesting Day" by Kevan
« on: May 23, 2017, 08:58:15 PM »
       Some days are boring.
       Some days are normal.
       Some days are fun.
       Some days are really, really both fun and exciting.....
       I will tell you about my day yesterday;
       Please, dear readers, read about my day, ponder it and tell me WHICH of the above you think my day was:  Boring, Normal, Fun, or Really Both Fun and Exciting?
========
        (I'm retired).
        Woke up to loud noises; usually it's the neighbors stupid dog barking; Not yesterday; (Though it was related to that stupid dog barking bright and early).
        Blonde, busty divorcee neighbor hates the older broad; a busty older redhead (fiesty attitude; and loud barking dog). She is in her late fifties; dresses hot.....Blonde neighbor in her thirties maybe?.....
        Screams; hollering; threats....."Shut your #$#@ dog up." Etc. you get my drift.
       Looked out the window in time to see the old redheaded broad punch the blonde hard enough to send her sprawling backwards. She grabbed a garden hose that had already been turned on (she was watering her small garden); she sprayed "Red" good, soaking her face, blouse, hair. Red lunged, knocked the hose out of her hand; both grabbed hair and tried to throw the other to the ground. Red succeeded and as the blonde went to her knees she ripped her blouse open, then to shreds. Blonde wore a nice overstuffed white bra.
       As I watched -well, anyway....
       The blonde fired a low punch that I think was aimed for Red's stomach but connected a bit lower. Red dropped like a rock. Another punch to the downed redhead; she lost her blouse in the scuffle. The blonde seemed to take control. She kicked Red in the ribs and grabbed the back of her bra as she tried to get away; Yippie....Two huge milky white pink nippled breasts were now free; huge nipples stiff from the cold water and maybe another factor. All the while that crazy dog barked loud enough to the wake up the dead. Two lights and that sickening wailing sound. Cops appeared. They broke it up; was hoping the lady cop would cop a feel maybe. Nothing.
------------
       Went out got in my old beater of a car and went to a nearby park. Was sitting at picnic table under a tree,  dozing off....and then....
       "You crazy bitch, I'm gonna kill you.." Two rather "lovely" ladies were yelling, cussing about fifty feet away. We used to call them LADIES OF THE NIGHT.....Scantily clad; something about a customer commonly called a John.....The shorter brunette got the worst of it; the taller blonde was all over her; pulling her hair, slapping her; after some rather effective blows, the final move was a quick hard yank of the brunette's top; one lovely small perky breast greeted the cool park breeze; an uppercut to the jaw, preceded by a direct punch to that luscious breast and the lady was really a Lady of the night.
        I got back to the car and decided to go to the local bar (I'm a regular) to cool off.....
       As I drank a tall glass of my favorite beer I heard,
     "You know I really hate her; she's lazy, tries to steal my tips and I wish she'd get fired."  I looked over at my long time sexy redheaded bartender...(Yes in her fifties); I cleared my throat and told her, Yes I thought she was a selfish bitch too and should be taught a lesson.
       "What would you like me to do to her?" my bartending friend (waitress) asked? She pressed her right breast against my arm. Firm Luscious....
       "Slap her silly, and then....."
       I hesitated as I felt a little dizzy or something else;
       "I think I'll strip her-at least strip her to her skinny little waist; she's so proud of those big knockers."
        I felt week; looked around at the only other two customers; drunk, very drunk. I saw the manager in the background doing paperork; He looked up at me and her and smiled.
       "Hey Cindy, come here...I wanna tell you something..."
        Poor Cindy, poor beautiful, beautiful Cindy. Slap, slap,; punch, punch; rip, rip, rip.
       I offered what was left of my cold beer. A flash of hot catfight action. Beer drenched boobs sprout nipples....instantly.....
--------------
        Just knew the cops would show up again; or the two drunks would wake up and cause trouble.
        No need to worry though; my bartending friend had a bit of fun with lovely, poor lovely Cindy. Watching an older woman pinch another younger womans nipples is always a treat...
------------
        Bought a six pack or more of my favorite brew (Sorry I don't remember) and took it home.
        Oh, a double header on TV.......
        "One Million B.C." and "From Russia with Love."
        As I wrote quite a while back on this website, something is wrong with my TV.
        Martine ended up stripping Raquel down to her fur bikini panties; she squeezed and slapped her bare breasts until Raquel gave up.
        The two lovely gypsies in the well known drama ended up ripping each others clothes to shreds;; breast mauling, slapping, before Martine french kissed her defeated topless rival. She uses some rather naughty moves to force subission....
        Oh well, YOU TELL ME ....JUST WHAT kind of day I had????