News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Jeff The Ref

• 3 Replies

Offline Supercatfightfan

Jeff The Ref
« on: May 22, 2017, 07:40:11 AM »
Does anyone know whatever happened to Jeff The Ref?  He was an English guy who refereed a lot of Festelle and Danube matches.

Haven't seen or heard from him in years and someone recently told he that he had passed away.  I sure hope that isn't true.  Does anyone know?

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
Re: Jeff The Ref
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2017, 01:42:36 AM »
Jeff passed away a year or so
this is my recollection as well.....rest his soul.... ;)

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2017, 05:44:58 AM »
I always wish I knew more about Jeff the Ref, like who was he? How did he get involved in reffing the matches and if he ever had to stop a match or act like a ref besides introducing the combatants and counting pins before announcing the winners. What got him into female wrestling...stuff like that.

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2017, 01:27:00 AM »
I always wish I knew more about Jeff the Ref, like who was he? How did he get involved in reffing the matches and if he ever had to stop a match or act like a ref besides introducing the combatants and counting pins before announcing the winners. What got him into female wrestling...stuff like that.
that is a good question.....me too.....but for all his time doing that dream job, i just knew him as jeff the ref.....