News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Am i normal

• 6 Replies

Offline serenafan

Am i normal
« on: May 24, 2017, 05:03:48 PM »
I keep thinking about my ex. I would love to watch my ex and my best friend in a NHB catfight. Unfortunately my ex and my best friend are good friends. I fantasize about it all the time

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Am i normal
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2017, 06:04:01 PM »
I keep thinking about my ex. I would love to watch my ex and my best friend in a NHB catfight. Unfortunately my ex and my best friend are good friends. I fantasize about it all the time

Women who used to be best friends make the best enemies, so your fantasy is not only normal, but may happen.

Offline caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2017, 06:13:13 PM »
and you do not know how to start that fire?
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2017, 12:37:47 AM »
I don't think that is unusual at all.  If you are into this, I think it is pretty normal to match up just about every woman you have ever known at some point or another.  At least for most of the guys I have chatted with here.
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline catlover

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2017, 12:27:48 PM »
I had fantasy also catfight between women .  For one my g/f and my ex.  that one of my biggest fantasy after I notice little both of them checking each other out it seem little tension .  You not the only one out here

Offline serenafan

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2017, 02:06:49 AM »
My ex is a tough bitch. She works out 5 times a week and in my opinion and can beat my best friend to a pulp

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2017, 03:16:16 AM »
My feeling is that it's normal for us with the catfight fetish to imagine our wives or girlfriends in a catfight. I have had a wife and lovers make up fantasy fights with rivals we both know. That's probably much safer and, imo, even sexier than the real thing.