News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

WBACCF: Eiza Gonzalez vs Alexandra Park

• 3 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF: Eiza Gonzalez vs Alexandra Park
« on: May 26, 2017, 03:37:14 PM »
{alt}screen grab
{alt}image hosting without account

Alexandra Park was first in the house and walked into the living room area with Elizabeth Hurley.  Both supremely confident and why not Alexandra had been on a rampage since the tournament began.  The guidance from Hurley in what to look for in a fight and how to maximize pain to another woman was a big reason why.  She sat on the couch and took off her heels and got up and gave them to Liz “I’m going to hurt this one extra special for your pleasure.”

She went back to the couch and could hear Eiza coming, she was ready to pounce and then saw who Eiza was with.  “Well bloody hell.”  It was Liz who then looked at her “I hope your ready my girl.”

Eiza Gonzalez walked in with Salma Hayek and she felt that Liz knew that her little protégé was about to get hurt.

Salma and Liz hugged and it didn’t take long “They’re here to watch you get your latin ass kicked”

“They’re here to watch me tear you apart and deliver the karma you deserve not to fight themselves.” Eiza was taking off her shoes

Salma and Liz sat next to each other and stared at the other amazed at the vitriol in their mentee’s voices.  If the fighting matched everything they thought their girls were capable of this fight could very well end boths tournaments.

“Liz isn’t here to encourage me and tell me how to hurt you.”

Both were getting closer and closer to the other

“Salma isn’t here to tell me how to get out of something and go back on the offence.”

The two were nose to nose now and equal in the chest department nad height department their eyes focused.  “They don’t cry out for me to stop.”

Alexandra “They don’t tell me you had enough.”

Eiza “I decide when to stop.”

Alexandra “I decide when you had enough.”

Liz and salma were whispering and then they saw it and pointed both women had grabbed the others crotch

Alexandra “I’m not holding anything back and no one tells me I’ve gone to far.”

Eiza “I’m going to show you a rage that you can’t match.”

Alexandra “I’m going to put your plastic surgeon back to work.”

Eiza “I’m going make sure when you go back to the Royals your teeth look like a proper royal.”

Hands went into the pants “All they do is seat there”  Eiza said and groaned

“Watch us and find out…”Alexandra groaned.

“Which of us is the better.”  Eiza’s face was a combination of pain and pleasure

“Student of a legend.”  Alexandra’s face was the same and they released and as hands came out from pants they both scratched

They screeched and backed up then looked over at Liz and Salma who were waiting for this and both got a slap in and next thing they knew the two were on the ground.  It was hard to say who put the other down

Rolling back and forth and ripping at hair calling the other bitch it was Eiza who was getting the advantage.  Alexandra changed from hair to face and eight finger nails raked down Eiza’s face and Eiza screamed and rolled away from Alexandra.

Alexandra got up and turned around and looked at Salma “That your bitch in training, she’ll be my heeled bitch soon.”

Alexandra jumped up to splash Eiza who rolled away and Eiza was flipping Alexandra over and scratching at the Australians face.  “How you like it?”

She grabbed two hand fulls of hair and stood up bringing Alexandra up and hauled back “You I don’t like”  Then kneed her between the legs and threw her over the couch  “My knee just went where a hundred dicks went.  She a slut”  Eiza looked over at Liz “I’ll hurt her so bad she never have sex again.”

Alexandria pressed her elbows down on the couch and got some power in a kick between Eiza’s legs and Eiza fell on top of her “almost lost me bloody foot in the crater between your whore legs.”

Park grabbed Gonzalez by the hair pulled her head back and bit down on her forehead but then let go and screamed.  Eiza had undone her pants and dug her nails into her pussy.  Alexandra was desperate and climbed up on the couch but Eiza went up with her “You aren’t tough enough for me.”

She scratched Eiza’s eyes and kicked her away.  Alexandra was hurting and had her pants unbuttoned but jumped off the couch slamming her elbows into Eiza’s spine.  She then reached down and put her hand into Eiza’s pants but there were no panties so instead she got her fingers lower dug her nails in and scratched Eiza’s ass.

Her hand got trapped in the tight pants when she tried to pull it out.  Alexandra was then having her long hair pulled and yanked from the top.  Eiza turned onto her stomach and sat up in a thrust position and gave the hair a real hard yank ripping a large amount out… “You claw at my perfect ass, it hurt but not as much as what I do to your weak Aussie body and hair.”

Alexandra screamed but knew she had to keep going she was going to beat this surgically done over bitch. She tucked her knees under her chest and as Eiza ended her statement she pushed Eiza down on her back, hand went on throat sshe looked at Eiza and scratched the neck.

“I’ll claw you to pieces and I’ll also.”  BAM Alexandra continued the low blow assaults with a sickening knee between the legs.

“You thinking your special is hilarious… Anybody can be you with enough money your surgeon will give them the full Eiza”  She grabbed Eiza by the button on the pants and pop she then unzipped the pants.  “Wonder if he worked on this or do you like the dozens of weekly wieners going in the bun.”

She pulled them wide and got hit with six hard slaps and was then kicked away.  Both women were on their back and lifted their legs and were taking their jeans off.

They got up holding their jeans as a weapon.  Eiza could see the claw mark outside of Alexandra’s panties.  Alexandra could see what she wanted to damage on Eiza, her bare womanhood.  Grabbing both pant legs they started to swing the pants at each other and both went high the button slashed across cheeks and they fell dropping the jeans

After getting over the initial shock of the slashed cheek they went back to full hate and were ripping at each other’s hair.  Eiza was being out yanked and her  shrieks were more than Alexandra but she wasn’t done.

Hand went down got a strong handful of the front of Alexandra’s panties and a momentary stop which made Alexandra say “You do that and I swear we’re both going to the hospital.”

Eiza smiled and pulled upward and then pushed forward and had Alexandra back on the couch.  “This why I never bothered with panties, bullies like you enjoy hurting people.”

She kept pushing forward twisting the panties more and more into Alexandra.  “Quit girl, Quit!”

Alexandra was called a bully, she was getting attacked in a way that she knew she would.  She was going to do these thing to Eiza who she always thought was a tougher than she looked acted different and took delight in hurting women so she was going to hurt this bully.

The bottom of Eiza’s chin was by her mouth and as the panties drove further and further up her womanhood she didn’t care how she had to escape so  she bit down on the chin of Eiza Gonzalez until she was freed from the wedgie.

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: WBACCF: Eiza Gonzalez vs Alexandra Park
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2017, 03:37:45 PM »

Hands immediately went up to Eiza’s hair and threw her down to the floor.  She wanted to capitalize but my god did she hurt right now.  She lay down fully on the bed and carefully, gingerly took her panties off

She took to long and Eiza was back up and hit a double ax handle to the belly button “I’m going to hurt you, I’m going to enjoy hurting you because of how you …” Crack after the second double ax handle Alexandra swung her legs and put Eiza down.

She rolled off the couch fell on top of Eiza.  Her panties in her hands she put them in Eiza’s mouth and grabbed each end beginning to saw at the open mouth of Eiza Gonzalez

Eiza grabbed her by the hair and yanked left and right until she was finally able to pry Alexandra off her .  They both got up quickly bare bottom halves for all to see.  They both went at each other hands toward the hair but they both were going for the low blow knee but Alexandra’s knee got there first and Eiza backed and was doubling over seating on the edge of the couch.

She grabbed at Eiza’s shirt and started ripping it over her head and Eiza pushed forward lifted Alexandra up.  Eiza dove and they ended up on top of the coffee table.  Legs hanging over the edge Eiza got her shot between Alexandra’s legs then bit down on her shoulder.

She went for another rbut Alexandra’s leg was up and Eiza lost her balance.  Park completely removed Gonzalez shirt but Eiza quickly went forward and pushed Park’s shirt over her body.  Shirts in the others hands they wrapped them around the others throat and was squeezing and began to roll around the table.

They fell off the table and Eiza’s body slammed down on Alexandra’s “Feel me bitch”  She lifted the head and slammed it down slightly “Feel why I’m the better.”

She pressed her bare tits down on Alexandra’s and was realizing Alexandra was having trouble moving her.  “I win when I say I win… Bullies like you need to learn a lesson..”

She sat up to begin slapping Alexandra into defeat but on the second slap she faced a new pain.  Alexandra got her hands up on the collar bones and just dug in and scratched down and really got the tits of Eiza Gonzalez.  Eiza froze and screamed aloud and held her breasts, her damaged formerly amazing tits.

Alexandra sat up slightly pushed her body to the outside of Eiza’ got her left arm on Eiza’s left side and pushed her face first onto the coffee table.  She snuck out completely and was on her knees behind Eiza holding the back of her  head down on the coffee table and her right hand on Eizas tit ripping at it like she was ripping a chord

Eiza was screaming and Alexandra was going harder “Scream your surrender, I felt these on mine and guess what bitch your doctor never gave you the Park tits.”

Salma and Elizabeth were amazed and disgusted watching face as the pain intensity rosse.  Alexandra hand would go under and on the bare tit then her  hand would be up in the air.  “Shes not getting the nipple”  both said it but were amazed at how personal this fight was.

“Do you know”

“Why they hate each other so much…No clue but when Eiza knew she was getting Alexandra and watched  her fight she promised she’d make her pay.  Pay permanently”

“Alexandra was the same, she watched Eiza’s fights and didn’t like her actions and promised to permanently make her regret winning.”

Alexandra grabbed Eiza by the back of the hair and pulled and looked at the tear filled face of Eiza Gonzalez “Want me to stop, fuck that I’m hurting you because you deserve it.  I’m going to break that surgerically perfected face.”

“No you won’t, I’ll”

Eiza thanks to Alexandra yanking her head up now had the room and the point of her elbow came up getting Alexandra in the clit.

Eiza wasn’t allowing Alexandra a moment and despite being in the most pain she ever felt in her life.  She turned slightly grabbed Alexandra by the bra and yanked down, the tits popped out and hit against the coffee table.

Eiza stood up and looked slightly at Elizabeth and Salma.  She wanted their respect what she got was disgust and she looked down at her savaged tit.  “I officially truly hate you and will kill you.”

Knee on Alexandras back she grabbed at the bra strap and lifted it.  “Is it still under your little tits.”  Eiza got two hands on the bra and knew she had it under the tits and started going left and righ.

Alexandra was now screaming “No quitting bitch, well you can I still don’t care.” Eiza was determined to use Alexandra’s bra to separate her tits from her body

The bra snapped and Eiza fell back.  Alexandra stayed down, she was in so much pain.  She wanted to deliver pain to a level no one had ever seen to Eiza but she was getting that same level returned.

The adrenaline Eiza just had trying to saw off Alexandra’s tits was emptied and she had to deal with her own pain.  She looked down finally at her tit “Look … Are we going to far.”  Her tit was all red it was blistering and cut up

Alexandra turned her head and looked at that savaged tit an knew the damage on hers she struggled to get up .  When she was getting up she wanted to say yes but seeing Eiza naked and being naked, being beaten but seeing Eiza beaten all she wanted was to do more and so did Eiza

“You will learn.”  Eiza had changed her mind “To STAY FUCKING DOWN”

Alexandra was up and mad “You will be put down and you will stay fucking down but you want to go at my tits like that bitch… I’ll fucking end your modelling.”

“you went at my tit first you jealous little mutt.”

They were going after each other again “I’ll ruin your body for life if I have to you loud mouthed plastic bitch.”

Hands in hair and bodies collided they both shrieked but ended up going around slamming knees upwards.  No matter who won this fight neither would be having sex for a long time.  They twisted to much and their sides fell onto the coffee table and it broke on impact.  They rolled around the floor biting at the other’s face or wherever the teeth were near

Long dark hair from each was fillig the floor and blood marks as well.  Again the two watching were wondering how this fight could be so violent when these two had so little to do with each other

Both were on their sides and hand in hair and the other had gone down between the opponents legs and they were clawing away.  “Hate you”

“Hate you.”

“Hate you”  It went on lie that for three minutes before Alexandra put Eiza on her back.  “Mine is tougher.”  She said with tears falling down on Eiza’s face

Alexandra was about to dig into Eiza’s eyes when Gonzalez gripped her clitoris and twisted.  “OH MY HELL”  She fell on top and rolled away.

Eiza was scratched up, she was torn apart but she kept her eyes open just so thankful that Alexandra never got the chance to go at them.  She brought her hand up and looked at it, blood and small pubes and ejaculation.  She turned to look at Park who was on her back, hands wedged between her legs.

“you deserve so much more.”  Alexandra heard Eiza say those words and she opened her eyes and replied

“I might very well but you will get even more than me.”

Offline Interac

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2017, 03:38:33 PM »
They were starting to get up, the pain between their legs was intense but the will to hurt the other was all they needed.  Eiza forced herself and pushed she slammed Alexandra into the TV Stand and the Tv  was wobbly.

She stepped back and gripped around the hair more and Alexandra knew what she was planning.  She was going to throw her face first into the tv.  Park reached and clawed Eiza’s face, her four nails were right across Eiza’s picture perfect face.

Eiza legs were set for a great move and the muscles loosened, she lost the grip on Alexandra’s hair and now was hit with a knee to the stomach.  Alexandra Park was now getting a great grip on Eiza’s hair and looked back “You were going to do this to me you dirty cut up slut.”

She pulled hard and was moving to a side but Eiza got a hand on Alexandra’s cheek so both went head first into the tv breaking it.  They dropped down and the Tv fell down on top of both.  The piece of the TV screen shattered between and on top of the bodies.

“You…”  Eiza was drained and hurt bad

“You…”  Alexandra was convinced she had Eiza but now her head was cut open.  As was eiza’s but she beat this bitch and got beaten by this bitch.

Eiza was groaning but wanted to continue.  Alexandra had rolled onto her back and winced in pain.  All she wanted was to keep hurting Eiza.  “I will scar you for life if you don’t give up now.”

A beaten up Eiza who would have given long ago if this was any other woman “I will scar you even if you give up.”  Alexandra looked and could see Eiza turn her head toward her “I end this with you on a stretcher.”

Eiza reached for Alexandra but got her hand caught and Alexandra rolled which caused Gonzalez body to go over the broken TV eliciting another scream.  “Hope they have your blood type you dirty lut.”

Eiza found her hand on something and gripped it.  She knew what it was and didn’t care.  Alexandra was standing and Eiza turned onto her knees and was being brought up.  She drove the broken coffee table leg into Alexandra’s stomach.  Then got two hands on it and swung it hard at Parks knee.

Alexandra dropped and was screaming her head off “TOO FAR TO FAR”  Eiza was back on her feet, her body a mangled mess she held the table leg and looked over at the two women

“Everyone stay where they are.”

Alexandra was clutching at her knee crying her eyes out.  They had done so much to each other but now to end up losing because body to body Eiza wasn’t woman enough and had to use a weapon.  She feared being crippled by Eiza at this point but wasn’t surrendering because of hate and how much pain she was in

Eiza dropped the leg and went to the broken TV and put her foot on it grabbed the power cord and ripped it out.  “You are going to regret ..”  She turned and whipped Alexandra in the face, Park turned away and whipped in the back over and over again down to the ass.  She rolled again and was getting whipped in the tits and stomach.

“you are loser”

Alexandra body was torn up from the rolling on the broken tv alone but the whips were making it worst.  It was obvious the fight was over but Eiza was sending a message and it was a message they both wanted to send.  Don’t bully others.  In their previous fight they won by sending a your not good enough message and called the other bully now Eiza was ripping her and giving up wasn’t a option.

She got a lucky break and got a broken leg as well and turned and absolutely drilled Eiza in the ankle.  Eiza Gonzalez ankle was gone she fell forward and was on the couch.  She tried to stand but could not put any weight on the ankle at all.

Alexandra saw that and tried to stand herself to walk over and beat the Mexican until she felt it was enough… She just came back from sure defeat and was moments away from victory but when she stood she dropped.  She couldn’t put any weight on her leg either and no matter what her head said her body wouldn’t allow it.

She crawled toward Eiza and her face was blood stained, her body was ripped apart from the entire fight but she was going to beat Eiza Gonzalez.  She was going to be the better woman and with each six inches she got her eyes got more hate filled and she held the leg of the broken table.

She finally got close enough and eiza kicked her in the face with her good leg and the fight was back at neutral again.  Alexandra dropped the table leg and fell onto her back

Eiza turned onto her back.  Her body didn’t want her to continue but seeing the English bitch there was all the motivation she needed to ignore what her body was telling her.  Afterall there was a body that was even more beaten and needed more beating.

She looked away from Alexandra and saw it.  The leg from the coffee table, Alexandra looked and saw it too.  They wanted to hit each other with weapons, they wanted to mangle the other but beating the other with the coffee leg was a primary focus.

They both went for it and were wrestling with each other trying to get that table leg though there were three others.  They had no ability to get to those, they were lucky to move at this point.  Exhausted and beaten they wanted to be a winner at this point and neither knew if they could actually finish the other but beating her with a wooden leg would sure help.

Both hand fingers on it and then they got a grip on it.  They tried to pull it from the other and it was becoming a test of strength whih after two minutes and then eye contact Alexandra Park won it “I’m better.”  She lifted her arm up and then got a true shock as Eiza finally remembered she was holding a power cord in the other hand and swung her arm and got Alexandra in the ear with the power outlet

Alexandra was starting to seat up when that happened and screamed and fell on the end table.

Eiza stayed down the leg on her chest she took that in one hand and kept the chord in the other and jammed the outlet into Alexandra’s tit.  She was breathing heavy and the more she had trouble she had controlling her breathing the more she thought about how Alexandra Park tried to mangle her how Alexandra proved stronger the more she wanted and the more she jammed the outlet into Parks body.

Eiza was able to get to her knees and was behind Alexandra “Give or die.”  She rose the leg meaning to bash Alexandra in the back of the head

Salma and Elizabeth were torn between their loyalty of their word and not interfering v stopping what could happen.  The fight reached a level where neither had ever seen a fight between two women who barely knew each other could reach.  This seemed like a blood feud from the word fight and it was doubtful Eiza had the power left to end Alexandra but could anyone know for sure.

They wouldn’t need to find out as Alexandra grabbed a lamp and smashed Eiza over the head with it turning when she felt the Mexican behind her.  Back to square one and both went on the edge of the couch.  Park reached and grabbed the cord of the lamp and looked over at a severely damaged Eiza who was looking over at her.

They both turned and got the cords around the other’s throat and pushed.  They were choking at each other and they wrapped it tighter around.  Two turns around the other neck  ass they fell to the ground and were rolling around trying to choke the other with a power cord.

Eiza was again losing as Park was so focused on winning but one roll and Eiza was being fully choked out.  The cord was ripping at her neck and she was about to lose.  She was loosening her gip and grabbed the adaptor

She jammed it once again into Alexandra and then brought Alexandra down.  Alexandra’s face fell into the broken TV screen and immediately he was screaming “My eye”   

Eiza rolled onto Alexandra’s back and leaned the chord around Alexandra’ neck

Alexandra was blinded.  She  had the chord wrapped tight around her neck and she was trapped.  The fight was over and her neck was bleeding.  Eiza was a woman possessed, blood flowing down her head, her body mangled but still looking perfect for some reason.  She had beaten a woman who she after a certain point had to beat.

As she continued to choke this slut out she looked over at Salma.  She was happy to see Eiza win and was taking money from Elizabeth but she continued to choke the bitch out

The chord was causing Alexandra’s neck to bleed but Eiza wasn’t letting up the security had to grab her so she finally let go and they loosened but she got her foot behind Alexandra’s head and stomped her into the ground.  They had to forcibly take Eiza out and when she got away they let her go and she was unable to put weight on her leg.  “NEVER COME AT ME AGAIN”

Offline Freefall

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2017, 04:30:59 PM »
Well done!