News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Commissioning a Story

• 0 Replies

Offline RissaDoll

Commissioning a Story
« on: February 28, 2017, 10:22:46 AM »
Hey writers. I am looking to commission a story (willing to pay) to be written about myself as a present for my boyfriend. I would want it written from a 3rd person perspective and for the style of the fight to be a spontaneous (not arranged) no holds barred street fight/fist fight (without weapons) at a house party. I have some more details in mind, but I thought I would just give more of a general idea here to see who might be interested.

If you think you might be interested you can check out some pics of me on my profile so you'll know the main character you'd be working with.

If anyone thinks they might be keen to apply for the job, feel free to PM me and we can go from there.

PS: I would also be happy for you to post the story here on the forum when it is finished too. It wouldn't have to be a private thing just for me and my boyfriend. Not sure if that would make a difference to any potential writers, but just thought it was worth mentioning.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 10:26:58 AM by Katie_Australia »