News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Fortysomethings Rematch

• 20 Replies

Offline ValGlorious

Re: Fortysomethings Rematch
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2017, 05:52:21 PM »
"Fucking cxnt!" My head feels like it is about to explode and my vision is still blurry.  I use the power of my arms to push your legs off over the top of my head as I clamp my teeth down on the flesh of your upper thigh.  Ugh!  As my teeth threaten to do serious damage, you release enough pressure for me to free my head and roll away from you. I get to my hands and knees long enough for my vision to come back near normal as you instinctively reach for your throbbing tooth-marked thigh.

"AIEEEEEE!  YOU BITCH!" I shriek as your teeth bite down on my soft inner thigh.  Instantly my legs fly open and I roll away, freeing you.  My hands rub my tender thigh as I watch you get to all fours, then rise up on your knees.  I quickly scamper to my knees and my hands reach out, grabbing and clutching at your dress.  Suddenly a riiiiiiiiiiip is heard, and I manage to tear the fabric away from your chest, freeing your tits.  I then sink my fingers into both orbs, squeezing and twisting as I ruthlessly maul them.  "Dolly, I've always thought these over-ripe melons of yours would be your Achilles heel...here's where I prove it!" I say with a malicious half-grin.

Offline 🌠BIG and THICK🌠

« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2017, 06:46:08 PM »
"Fucking cxnt!" My head feels like it is about to explode and my vision is still blurry.  I use the power of my arms to push your legs off over the top of my head as I clamp my teeth down on the flesh of your upper thigh.  Ugh!  As my teeth threaten to do serious damage, you release enough pressure for me to free my head and roll away from you. I get to my hands and knees long enough for my vision to come back near normal as you instinctively reach for your throbbing tooth-marked thigh.

"AIEEEEEE!  YOU BITCH!" I shriek as your teeth bite down on my soft inner thigh.  Instantly my legs fly open and I roll away, freeing you.  My hands rub my tender thigh as I watch you get to all fours, then rise up on your knees.  I quickly scamper to my knees and my hands reach out, grabbing and clutching at your dress.  Suddenly a riiiiiiiiiiip is heard, and I manage to tear the fabric away from your chest, freeing your tits.  I then sink my fingers into both orbs, squeezing and twisting as I ruthlessly maul them.  "Dolly, I've always thought these over-ripe melons of yours would be your Achilles heel...here's where I prove it!" I say with a malicious half-grin.

Yes!!!!! Nice attack!!! Work the bitch over Val!

Offline ValGlorious

« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2017, 05:20:49 AM »
As you rip my favorite little black dress, I return the favor and yank down the top of your low cut number over your perky breasts right down to your waist.  Before I can strip you completely - Yeeeeooooweee! - your fingers grab my big firm girls and begin twisting and squeezing.   I waste no time before retaliating but with a few added tricks that you good girls probably don't know anything about.  Turning my hands palms up I sink my specially sharpened fingernails into the tender underside of your soft juggs and dig my thumbnails in just above your nipples and start to twist, claw and rip away, doing my best to perform a field mastectomy.  "Lucky for me that your little apples are just the right size to fill my hands, whore."

I start shrieking as your nails dig into my tender breasts.  Unable to stand the blinding pain any longer, tears welling in my eyes, I let your tits go and grab your wrists, digging my nails into your skin to try and make you release me.  "Let me go, you whore!" I snarl.  I'm more determined than ever now to beat you and get my revenge!

Offline ValGlorious

« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2017, 06:07:39 PM »
Ooow! Your nails send a jolt of pain up my arms, but there's no way that can compare with what you are feeling from my death grip on your poor little tits. I glare into your pain-filled eyes and explain "No dear, 'Let me go, you whore' won't make the pain go away; the real magic words that will are 'I submit to you, Dolly; you are the better woman.'  Say it, bitch."

"NEVVVVVEEERRRRRRRRRR!" I howl in anguish, tears running down my face.  In frantic desperation I pull my right hand away from your wrist and I ball my fist, smashing it again and again into your face, trying to make you release me.  "Let me go you fucking bitch!" I shriek, my eyes wild with pain and fury.

Offline ValGlorious

« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2017, 07:59:04 PM »
BAM! BAM!!! As your second blow hits my face, despite the lack of power caused by your kneeling at close range, I panic as I realize that I can't just kneel her and let you batter my face. BAM!  I release your badly mauled left tit and slam as hard a right as I can manage to your chin and then release your other boob and fire a hard left to your already battered gut.
[/quote]

I give a loud sigh of relief as you release your deathgrip on my breasts, followed quickly by a pained grunt as you slam a fist to my chin, snapping my head violently to the side with a spray of sweat, then a deep gasp as you plunge your other fist into my belly, nearly doubling me over.  I know I can't allow you to continue to batter me, so I throw myself to my side and start to roll across the floor to put distance between us.  I get up in a crouch, panting heavily but with adrenaline pumping.  Eyes narrowed into angry slits as I glare at you, I hiss through gritted teeth, "Come on then, bitch...time to settle this!"

Offline ValGlorious

« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2017, 04:54:09 AM »
"You got that right, you red haired slut.  You wanted this fight, so let's finish I now, woman to woman." I get to my feet, tossing away the shredded remains of my once lovely dress and walk slowly toward you in just stockings, garterbelt and tiny thong, my fists raised in front of me like a boxer.

I struggle up to my feet and move toward you, bringing my fists up.  As we draw closer, I throw an uppercut to your left tit, causing you to wince in pain.  But before I can follow up you erupt with a flurry of punches to my face, belly and tits.  I stagger backward, dazed by the pounding you're giving me.  Finally you deliver a sock to my jaw that drops me on my ass.

I sit there in a stupor, tears streaking my eyeliner down my cheeks.  You kneel in front of me and grab my hair, holding my head up, as you draw back your right fist to deliver the finishing blow.  But I sob, "No more...please...I give up!"  "And?" you sharply ask, to which I whimper, "You...you are superior to me."