News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Crystalfilms

• 14 Replies

Offline geoffrey

• God Member
Crystalfilms
« on: May 22, 2017, 03:33:33 PM »
It's been years since the great Crystalfilms ceased to be but does anyone still wonder what happened to some of the great fighters the company produced? Like Star, Amanda, Andi, Michelle and Maylay and many more? Do anyone of them still fight and where? Or did they just retire? Very curious indeed!

DottiD

Re: Crystalfilms
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2017, 08:26:40 PM »
You should know while the videos are since gone, and i think i read they didn't shut down but were bought out, anyway the place where it all started was in NYC they had 2 locations one was on 78th st just under George Washington Bridge as you entered the city, the other was in lower Manhattan, by the meat district , if i remember right it was 7th ave, it got closed down in late 90's early 00 but i heard it reopened in lower manhattan again and so you know if you venture to see it, it is a majority biker bar, not talking random bikers i mean the REAL biker gangs, it is open to public but do yourself a favor and be seen not heard, if the new clubs like the old was the bikers are the customer,  bouncers, and at times tend bar, their girls tend to be the fighters so its their property in their minds. I visited the old club and you wanna know your street smarts more so if your a guy

Offline Wondering48

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2017, 01:26:33 AM »
Thanks for updated info. Was my favorite Catfight film company because of their Real Fights videos. Second was California Wildcats. Need some new companies to do some "real fights."

Offline billyon2wheels

• God Member
    • Fierce Ladies Jaxz
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2017, 04:47:09 AM »
I've been inspired by crystal films hence why I started up my own production I don't do large video magazines like crystal but real fights none the less. I know I hear complaints about lack of nudity or length of fights but when girls are throwing down for fist fights the fight length can vary. Here is my site Clips4sale.com/113042. Also look me up on Facebook https://youtu.be/giodRVuCwFE

Offline billyon2wheels

• God Member
    • Fierce Ladies Jaxz
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2017, 05:10:16 PM »
Your fights look amazing, billy!  Was it hard to find girls who wanted to fight?  how much did you pay them?

Thanks mature surprisingly it's easy using Facebook finding strippers and other girls who are actually interested and a lot has been friends of friends who have been interested you would be surprised on the circle of people you find in your local area

Offline Wrestle7714

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2017, 05:00:04 PM »
Actually it was in the Hellfire Club, which I think was in the basement of the flat iron building or a building over near 9th / 14th streets

I went to a couple of the Crystal Catspats events, 20.00 admission for men, free for women. No alcohol served and its where they filmed all the Catfights at the Hellfire videos.  Was really interesting seeing many of these women who never fought before going at it for real the first time

Offline simcock

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2017, 09:43:02 PM »
BillyontwoWheels, your fights look incredible. You really are doing whatCrystal used to. If you want to be kind then keep a blog. The more detailed the better. You'll soon be the stuff of legend.

Offline billyon2wheels

• God Member
    • Fierce Ladies Jaxz
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2017, 01:19:00 PM »
That's a good idea I'll go ahead and start doing that

Offline geoffrey

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2017, 05:36:35 PM »
Thanks for the update on your great site Billyon2wheels. Do you ever get any interest from the mature fighters, maybe 40+? They were always great on Crystal. Keep up the great work.

Offline Corbin2012

• God Member
  • Getting ready to watch a catfight
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2017, 07:19:50 PM »
I've been inspired by crystal films hence why I started up my own production I don't do large video magazines like crystal but real fights none the less. I know I hear complaints about lack of nudity or length of fights but when girls are throwing down for fist fights the fight length can vary. Here is my site Clips4sale.com/113042. Also look me up on Facebook https://youtu.be/giodRVuCwFE

Hey, thanks you this is incredibly hot and right the thing contributers here are longing for. So am I
I wish each and every day would start with a catfight in my flat

Offline ripher_apart

• God Member
  • I love catfights, female boxing, female nhb .
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2017, 03:43:23 PM »
I often what happened to Khloe who in her second fight was robbed of a win... Love to know what happened to her... Another one was Terah who fought what looked like a much younger woman.... Terah looked in her 30 or 40s....
bill

Offline Progen

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2017, 11:43:21 PM »
Agree with you Ripherapart, Khloe was one of their most beautiful fighters and very aggressive in her 2 fights. Of all the fights I've seen the result of her fight with Diamond was certainly not reflective if the fight as she had the better of Diamond for most of it including Diamond giving in and then saying she didn't. Diamond was great looking too and could handle herself pretty well also - a real pity these 2 didnt have a rematch. Would have loved to see them fight more,

Online sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2017, 11:52:14 PM »
I often what happened to Khloe who in her second fight was robbed of a win... Love to know what happened to her... Another one was Terah who fought what looked like a much younger woman.... Terah looked in her 30 or 40s....
bill

Khloe looked broken after the Diamond fight.  Like Gina Carano after losing.

Offline Progen

« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2017, 12:00:43 AM »
So who was the toughest Crystal girl of them all? Andi, Michelle, Tina, Mandi, Corey, Garnett, Amanda or any others I can't remember.

Online sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2017, 12:01:41 AM »
So who was the toughest Crystal girl of them all? Andi, Michelle, Tina, Mandi, Corey, Garnett, Amanda or any others I can't remember.

Mary