News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Do you collect trophies from your defeated opponents? What kind of trophies?

• 14 Replies

Offline Kiss of the death

• God Member
  • I am an unique champion!!
Do you collect trophies from your defeated opponents? What kind of trophies?  Based on prefight arrangement or reclaiming after the fight?

Offline blondiecatfight

I tend to take a trophy if I win might be her bikini or her panties but something so she will remember being beat by the better women

Offline Broken Valkyrie

Yes I always take something from the women I’ve beaten, mostly tops, a few bras, couple of skirts, and a pair of heels.

Offline caryn1

• God Member
what i have taken (and taken from me) is worth much more than an article of clothing   :(
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline HollyCat

• God Member
  • Sweet but a Psycho
Never done this before but recently started taking defeated bitch’s panties from them it does add a new level of fun.    :)
I'm a cat not a catfish..cyber me is all you will see. Nothing irl :)

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
more or less the articles of clothing would end up in the crowd watching

Offline Alana Quill

• God Member
Categorically clothing. Specifically bras though if we are fighting topless the default is thongs. This is sort of a stipulation for most of my fights truthfully. It's a satisfying ending personally and its nice to have a collection. Consequently I can safely say my clothing is a rather rare collectors item ;)

Offline bad megan

Beat girl in the toilets in club and as i left i took one of her shoes

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
I did once when i beat my rival in her home i grab a bottle of wine from her cabinet and leave

Offline Led2

• God Member
Beat girl in the toilets in club and as i left i took one of her shoes
OMG that's quality ! Do you have a trophy cabinet for the shoe ? lol
Love watching women cat fight

Offline speed

• God Member
Yes I always take something from the women I’ve beaten, mostly tops, a few bras, couple of skirts, and a pair of heels.

Would you take a bra from a girl who’s tits were bigger than yours. Seems like you would always be reminded that she had bigger tits than you? Just curious

DottiD

Most often especially a breast fight I take opponents bra ughh even wear it as I carry mine, as yes one have been lost,  did a few hair fights loser got about an inch or so cut off and kept by winner.

Offline Nataliya

I trained handball and if we got into catfights with girls from other teams, it was often common that the winner would rip the badge of the loser's team off the loser's clothes. This way the entire team got humiliated.

One time we played against another women's team and they really whooped us in handball. They also made a lot of fouls and played dirty. I got into a scuffle with this one girl already during the match. After the match I confronted her outside about her dirty fouls with both of our teams watching. A fight followed and she won. I begged her to stop. She then ripped off the badge of my club off my clothes in front of all my teammates watching and feeling embarrassed for me and for the team. It was a nice trophy for her and her team and a humiliating loss for me and my team on and off the field.

Offline Led2

• God Member
I trained handball and if we got into catfights with girls from other teams, it was often common that the winner would rip the badge of the loser's team off the loser's clothes. This way the entire team got humiliated.

One time we played against another women's team and they really whooped us in handball. They also made a lot of fouls and played dirty. I got into a scuffle with this one girl already during the match. After the match I confronted her outside about her dirty fouls with both of our teams watching. A fight followed and she won. I begged her to stop. She then ripped off the badge of my club off my clothes in front of all my teammates watching and feeling embarrassed for me and for the team. It was a nice trophy for her and her team and a humiliating loss for me and my team on and off the field.
At least you're honest ! Fair play. You look an amazing athlete.
Love watching women cat fight

Offline Nataliya

At least you're honest ! Fair play. You look an amazing athlete.

Thank you. Well I can be honest on internet, I'm too ashamed of my losses to talk about them in real life.

I had my share of victories too and I took some trophies of my own. I even beat some boys and took some trophies from them as well.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2020, 04:35:49 AM by Nataliya »