News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Leryn Franco vs Brandi

• 0 Replies

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
Leryn Franco vs Brandi
« on: June 05, 2017, 11:39:42 PM »
For numerous years Leryn and Brandy have had rival gladiatorial training schools.  They each get the choice of gladiators or soldiers to be trained as gladiators or eventually train women to be among the best gladiators.  During those years, either one of Brandy’s or Leryn’s gladiator has been the best gladiator in the empire.  They have each been in gladiatorial matches with other training school owners and have defeated them.  Each time they have defeated their opponents, they acquired their training schools and the gladiators in those schools.  The Empress decided to pit Brandy and Leryn against each other in the upcoming gladiatorial match.  They each had no choice but to accept the match against the other.  The Empress allowed for the gladiators to have several whores to be sent to the gladiators home to please the fighters.  Brandy bribed several officials to allow her and her two biological sisters to be sent to Leryn’s place.
“Why are you here?” said a surprised Leryn as she opened the door and saw Brandy with her sisters.
“I’m your ‘gift’ for tonight.  I promise I and my sisters are not here to kill you.” Smirked Brandy.  Brandy and her sisters were in bras and panties and nothing else.
“You can come in.” said Leryn as she allowed the girls in after looking them over.
“Thank you.” Nodded Brandy as she and her sisters walked into the room.  She turned to look at Leryn.  “I and my sisters are here to get our brains fucked out by you tonight.  The reason is that I will be losing to you tomorrow willingly.  I would love to die at your hands tomorrow.”
“Losing?  Is it because you think I’m that much better than you?” asked a shocked Leryn.
“I do think so and I’m not the only one to think that either.  We all know I don’t stand a chance against you in the match tomorrow.  Besides, I’ve wanted to get killed off by you for some time.  After you kill me tomorrow, my sisters will let you open their throats in front of the crowd.” Said Brandy.  Each of Brandy’s sisters nodded at Brandy’s last statement.
“So you’re surrendering to me already?” asked Leryn.
“Yes.” Nodded Brandy.
“I basically own your gladiator training school already?” smiled Leryn.
“Yes you do.” Nodded Brandy.
“Why not let me kill you and your sisters tonight?” asked Leryn.
“I want you to have the joy of killing us in front of the crowd and more importantly in front of the Empress.  Besides, it would look suspicious if you killed us tonight.” Said Brandy.
“Sounds good to me.” Smiled Leryn.  “Now, since you’ve surrendered to me and are my sluts for tonight, I want each of you to strip naked and kneel before me.”
“Yes Mistress.” Said the sisters at once.  They all strip naked and kneel before their new owner.  As they are on their knees before Leryn, she strips naked as well to reveal her nakedness.
“You will all worship me feet, then kiss my pussy and ass before we continue tonight.” Said Leryn.  The sisters nodded in acceptance.
Leryn stood in front of Brandy’s sister Sandy and extended her right foot.  Sandy bowed down and kissed and licked the top of her foot.  She then sucked each of her toes.  She finally kissed and licked the sole of Leryn’s foot.  Leryn smiled as Sandy worshipped her foot.  Leryn took her right foot back and extended her left foot out, Sandy worshipped it like she did Leryn’s right foot.  After Leryn was happy with that, she took her foot back, spread her legs and pointed to her pussy.  Sandy brought her head up and kissed Leryn’s pussy numerous times.  They can all see that Leryn is enjoying this as she moans while Sandy kisses her pussy.  After the kisses to her pussy, Leryn turned around and patted her ass cheeks.  Sandy kisses and licks her ass cheeks for a minute before Leryn steps away.  Leryn then walks over to Brandy’s other sister Kelly.  She goes through the same procedure with Kelly.  When Leryn finally approaches Brandy, she has a smile on her face.  She extended her foot one at a time.  With Brandy though, Leryn had her worship her feet for a longer time then the sisters.  When Leryn had Brandy worship her pussy, Leryn grabbed the back of her head and held it in place while Brandy kissed Leryn’s pussy.  Leryn enjoyed the pussy worship so much she nearly climaxed.  Leryn pulled Brandy’s head away before she climaxed.  She turned around and patted her ass cheeks.  Leryn smiled as Brandy kissed and licked her ass cheeks.  While Brandy was doing that, Leryn brought her hands behind her back and pushed Brandy’s face between her cheeks.  Brandy dutifully kissed and licker Leryn’s hole.  After nearly a couple minutes of having her ass and hole worshipped by Brandy, Leryn takes Brandy’s head out, turns around and looks at all three sisters.
“What you sisters just did confirmed to me that you have indeed submitted to me and that I will indeed kill all of you in the arena tomorrow.” Smiled Leryn.  “Now it’s time for you sluts to get fucked.” Continued Leryn confidently as she stepped towards the door to her room.  She called in several of her lieutenants.  The lieutenants she called in were Beyonce, Angelina Jolie, Tyra Banks, Rihanna and Shakira.  They were all naked except for the 12” strap on dildos they each wore.  “I’d like to introduce the sluts for this evening.” Said Leryn as she introduced us to her lieutenants.
“That one looks like Brandy and the others look like Brandy’s sisters.” Commented Rihanna.
“That’s because it is Brandy and her sisters.  They came over a few minutes ago and surrendered to me.” Said Leryn.  “You girls are going to help me show these girls the true meaning of being sluts and what it means to submit to me.  Understood?” commanded Leryn.  Each of her lieutenants nodded with a big smile on their faces.  Leryn then went and got her own 12” strap on dildo and put it on.  She went to each of the sisters and bitch slapped them once with each hand.  Each of her lieutenants came by and did the same.  By the time they finished, the sisters’ faces were beet red.  Leryn then winked at her girls as she stood in front of Brandy.  Shakira stood in front of Kelly and Rihanna in front of Sandy while Beyonce knelt behind Brady, Tyra behind Kelly and Angelina behind Sandy.  Leryn, Shakira and Rihanna each of took their heads and shoved the dildos in their mouths.  They thrust their hips back and forth getting the dildos wet.  Meanwhile the three girls behind the sisters grab their waists and thrust the dildo into their butts.  The sisters would’ve groaned except for the dildos in their mouths.  The lieutenants thrust their own hips as they reamed the sisters asses.  For nearly a minute Leryn and her girls fucked the sisters’ mouths and ass.  After that minute, they rotated by one to their left.  They repeated the process all over again by having the sisters suck on the dildos and get reamed in the ass.  They continued rotating until Leryn and her lieutenants had the sisters suck all their dildos and ream each of the sisters’ ass.  During this whole process, each of the sisters climaxed numerous times.
“You sluts will now worship each of our feet, pussies and asses like you did mine earlier tonight.” Smirked Leryn.  The sisters nodded and bowed their heads.  Starting with Leryn, each of the girls took of their dildos before standing in front of the sisters.  Starting with Leryn, each of the girls stood in front of the sisters and smiled as they got their feet worshipped their feet.  They then grabbed the sister’s hair and shoved it into their own pussies.  Each of the sisters kissed, licked and sucked the pussies until Leryn and her lieutenants climaxed spreading their juices all over their faces.  Leryn and subsequently her lieutenants turned around and got their ass worshipped by each of the sisters.  They also shoved the sisters’ faces in between their cheeks and had them worship their assholes.  After each of the girls finished with the sisters, the girls strapped their dildos back on.  Leryn looked at the sisters and commanded: “You sluts will now stand up.”  The sisters complied and stood up.  Like before, Leryn stood in front of Brandy, with Shakira standing in front of Kelly and Rihanna in front of Sandy.  Also, Beyonce stood behind Brady, Tyra behind Kelly and Angelina behind Sandy.  All the girls stood there with smiles on their faces as they approached and sandwiched the sisters.  The girls in front of the sisters stuck their dildos into the sisters’ pussies while the girls in back stuck their dildos in their assholes.  The sisters gasped as that happened but otherwise gave no resistance.  The sisters placed their arms around the girls in front of them and wrapped their right legs behind that same girls back.  The girls that did the sandwiching wrapped their arms around the other girl that was doing the sandwiching.  They swayed their hips outward and slammed them into the sisters’ ass or pussy in unison making that sister moan and scream in ecstasy.  The girls brought the girls to multiple orgasms within by doing this tag team fucking.  The girls fucked the sisters for a couple minutes before slowing down and taking the dildos out of the girls.  Like before, they rotated throughout the sisters until all of the girls fucked the three sisters’ ass and pussy.  When the girls were finally done, they stepped away and watched as the sisters’ collapse before them.  The sisters were tired from all the fucking.  They watched as the sisters slowly got to their knees.
“Stand up Brandy.  I have something special for you.” Commanded Leryn.  Brandy slowly stood up on her feet.  Leryn motioned to Rihanna and Shakira who promptly stood behind her.  Leryn approached her and bitch slapped her several time.  Then Rihanna and Shakira each grabbed an arm and pulled it back holding it with one of their hands.  They then pressed one of their free hands against the back of her shoulders.  Leryn unleashed a series of punches to Brandy’s torso making her grunt.  Brandy grunted and her torso jolted with each punch.  Once Leryn was done with that, she spread her legs a bit and started to hit Brandy with palm thrusts and blasts to her chest and beneath her breasts.  They were done one at a time, yet strong.  With each palm hit, Leryn gave a Liu Kang from Mortal Kombat type of karate yell.  Brandy grunted with each palm attack from Leryn.  Her once hard body started bruising and turning into jello.  At a few points along the way, Leryn brought her wrists together and slammed both her palms into Brandy’s breastplate or underneath her breasts making Brandy grunt even louder.  Sandy and Kelly just knelt there and watched as Leryn pummeled Brandy with her hits.  After a few minutes of that Leryn stopped, brought her right hand underneath Brandy’s chin and brought it up so she could look into her eyes.
“How do you like your night so far slut?” asked Leryn.
“It’s awesome.  I’ve never felt so wonderful in my life.” Smiled Brandy.
“That’s good to hear.” Said Leryn as she stepped back a couple steps and stood sideways.  Beyonce and Angelina promptly knelt by Brandy and held her legs.  Leryn brought her right leg up and started to blast Brandy’s stomach her foot.  Brandy’s cheeks puffed up with each hit.  She would normally have fallen back or to her knees except for the fact that she was being held up by four girls.  Leryn continued the kicks for another minute before turning to face Brandy.  She then started kicking Brandy between her legs making her yelp with each kick.  After half a minute of that, Leryn stops the kicks and nodded to her girls.  They brought Brandy to her knees, after which Beyonce and Angelina stepped away.  Leryn stepped toward Brandy and extended her hand towards her.  Brandy quickly kissed her hand.  “I will gladly take your life and the lives of your sisters’ tomorrow slut.” Smiled Leryn.  She nodded at Rihanna and Shakira who then let go of Brandy’s arms.  “Now lay on your back so that I and my lieutenants may pose over each of you.”  All three sisters complied by lying on their backs.  Starting with Leryn posing over Brandy and eventually her sisters’ faces, chests, stomachs and pussies, eventually all the lieutenants posed over Brandy and her sisters.  Throughout the whole fucking of the sisters, then the beat-down of Brandy by Leryn and finally the posing, Leryn and her lieutenants would laugh and otherwise mock Brandy and her sisters.  Brandy and her sisters dutifully accepted everything that was handed to them.
“I want each of you to get on your knees and look up at us.”  Commanded Leryn.  “We will now have one last bit of fun with you before you leave tonight.  I want each of you to thank us after we do this to each of you.”  The sisters got on their knees as commanded.  Leryn stood in front of Brandy with a big smile.  She took one big snort of her nose before letting out with one big spit onto Brandy’s face.
“Thank you Mistress.”  Replied Brandy after Leryn spat on her.
“That’s right bitch.  I am your Mistress.” Replied Leryn as she then stood in front of Sandy and then Kelly and spat on each of them.  Both Sandy and Kelly replied with: “Thank you Mistress.” after Leryn spat on them.  Each of Leryn’s lieutenants stepped up and spat on each of the sisters starting with Brandy.  Each time they were spat upon, the sister that was spat upon would thank the one who spat on her and called her mistress.  After all the spitting was done, Leryn said to the sisters: “Any last words before I send you pathetic sluts home for the night?”
“I and my sisters look forward to being killed by you tomorrow Mistress Leryn.  We are not worthy to be in your presence or that of your lieutenants.” Said Brandy.  Then Brandy and her sisters started bowing before Leryn and her lieutenants repeating ‘we’re not worthy’ as they bowed before them.
“You girls are pathetic.” Scoffed Leryn.  “Go home before we decide to kill you all now.”  The sisters got to their feet, put their bras and panties on and went back to their home.  Leryn and her lieutenants got a good laugh at Brandy and her sisters as to how submissive they were.
The following day, the match between Leryn and Brandy arrived.  They each arrived wearing thongs, matching tops and three javelins with pointy ends.  They also had a dagger as well in their thong ribbon.  They were barefoot as well.  They placed the javelins and daggers at their ends of the arena and went to the center of the arena.  After the bowed their heads to the Empress, they went back to their javelins.  After they each grabbed a javelin, Leryn winked at Brandy and smirked at her.  They each threw their javelins at the other.  Brandy’s javelin overshot Leryn while Leryn’s javelin found its spot on Brandy as it went through the front of Brandy’s left shoulder.  The blade that was on the tip of that javelin went through to the other side of Brandy’s shoulder.  Brandy screamed in pain and staggered back a couple steps in pain.  She was bleeding from the wound.  Brandy slowly and painfully grabbed her second javelin and weakly through it at Leryn.  This Javelin fell well short of Leryn.  Leryn smiled as she saw this and chuckled a bit.  Leryn grabbed her second javelin and through it at Brandy.  This javelin went through Brandy’s right shoulder with its blade going through the back of her shoulder.  Brandy screamed in pain and staggered in pain from both javelins inside her.  Leryn got a huge smile as she saw Brandy staggering around.  Seeing that Brandy won’t be able to pick up her third javelin, Leryn took her time as she picked up her dagger and placed it underneath her thong band before picking up the third javelin.  She sized up Brandy’s staggering before throwing it at her.  Leryn’s javelin pierced Brandy’s navel with the blade barely missing Brandy’s spine.  Brandy screamed in pain as the javelin went through her.  After a few seconds of staggering around, Brandy drops to her knees with all three javelins still in her.
Leryn smiles as she sways her hips while making her way to Brandy.  The crowd is cheering Leryn’s name as she walks toward Brandy.  As she gets close to her, Leryn takes the dagger out of her thong band.  She cuts up Brandy’s thong and top to reveal her nakedness to all.  Leryn whispers into Brandy’s ear: “Thank you for making this so easy for me to kill you.”  Leryn then proceeded to kiss Brandy’s lips.  Leryn then grabbed the back of Brandy’s hair and forced her onto her back with her legs bent in half underneath her thighs.  Leryn knelt beside Brandy and looked into her eyes: “Time for you to die bitch.”  Leryn then plunged the dagger into Brandy’s solar plexus cutting a hole there.  As Leryn cut her open, Brandy screamed hellishly.  After she cut Brandy’s solar plexus open, Leryn put the dagger back underneath her thong ribbon and placed her hand inside Brandy’s new hole.  Leryn grabbed onto Brandy’s still beating heart.  After several hard tugs, Leryn ripped out Brandy’s heart and showed it to all.  Leryn then took several bites out of the heart before placing it next to the now dead Brandy.  When the crowd saw all this, they cheered Leryn even more.  She stood up and played to the crowd.
Right after Brandy’s death, the gates to the arena opened and out came both of Brandy’s sisters, both of which were naked.  They shed a couple tears as they looked at Brandy and caressed her face, but it was just for show.  They soon went to Leryn and knelt before her in the middle of the arena.  “Such good bitches you are.” Snickered Leryn as she walked around them before standing behind Sandy.  Leryn pulled back Sandy’s hair with her left hand and grabbed the dagger with her right.  She then slowly sliced Sandy’s throat open and deeply from left to right.  Leryn then released Sandy’s hair letting her drop and watched as her body flopped onto the arena floor.  She was dead before Leryn let her hair go.  Leryn then stood behind Kelly and opened her throat as well like Sandy’s.  She too was dead before Leryn released her hair.  The crowd cheered Leryn as she left the arena.  Leryn went and cleaned up and relaxed in the sauna.  After the sauna, Leryn walked over to Brandy’s gladiatorial school and called all the students into the main chamber.
“The only reason I am here is because I killed off your Mistress and her sisters.  You all belong to me know.  Those who don’t kneel before me will die by my hand.” Said Leryn.  All the students bowed down before her and accepted Leryn.  Who will be Leryn’s next opponent, now that she has almost every gladiatorial school under her ownership?  Is it possibly Empress Jessica Simpson herself?