News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

FawnL vs Gio - the Feud - fight 2

• 3 Replies

FawnL

FawnL vs Gio - the Feud - fight 2
« on: June 09, 2017, 06:46:21 PM »
...again Gio came looking for me...chatting and proposed a second fight...I accepted and here it is...
Vicious, hard and brutal.....and short...  ;D

========================== ===============================

gioricca: wanna get a fast fight in the church ?

fawnlee83: this is my look today…cool and rainy day here….

https://s25.postimg.org/bm5ccbalb/de30fawn_55-50.jpg

always in a church..? You are really obsessed.

gioricca: Yes…come dressed like that

fawnlee83: don’t you have other places…a toilette so I can push you head into the bowl and flush …ok…let’s go in this church, then…I walk in the main central nave “Where are you, bitch..?? Come out ..I have something for you…plenty of kicks..”

gioricca:   Me today… https://s25.postimg.org/xzd2z4bj3/Gio_02.jpg

fawnlee83: trashy look, perfect for you, slut….

gioricca: I walk form behind the altar into your direction…”Then you dared showing up..ready for another nice beating, bitch..?"

fawnlee83: I smile. You are over confident, after scoring your first lucky win. You walk to me and I am getting ready. I grab your jacket and stop you on you feet, then I send a strong right into your face, shaking you. “This is only the starter, bitch…” I hiss. You stagger, dazed and I kick you in your chest, sending you to seat on the floor on your big round ass..YT

gioricca: I am on the floor….in pain…surprised…I am trying to stand..slowly, beating the pain

fawnlee83: I let you get back on your four then I walk near you and send a brutal kick in your side, making you roll on the ground, moaning and grunting…”What’s up, bitch..? That’s your place….down at my feet…”

gioricca: I fight the pain and stand up again…I run at you, shouting and raising my fists. I hit you with a good punch to your nose, followed by a kick to your legs that sends you down.

fawnlee83: Damn bitch…I fall back and roll, going immediately back on my feet…and when you approach me I kick you in your side…

gioricca: I bend on my side….shit.. so painful…

fawnlee83: Once you fold over I execute a perfect round kick to your temple, your head turning aside. You moan loud and drop onto your knees. I laugh loud now. I grab your hair and pull you up, back on your trembling legs. “Now I going to smash your face, bitch.

gioricca: I am in great difficulty. I cannot not react. I try to stamp on your feet… Yt

fawnlee83: ah ah....not so good today, eh..? Again I use my martial art skills, raising my leg and kicking you in the back of the head. I fall over, on your face and tits…I roll you on your back…you look almost done, now..I straddle your stomach and hit you in the face…left..right…left…right…and again.... SMACKKKK SMAKKKK..You are mine, bitch…
I smile looking as your head is turning left and right, following my punches…blood is coming from your nose and mouth and your eyes are foggy…

gioricca: I m spitting blood…fuck….can not counter attack…blindly I stretch my arm in front and grab your hair with my left hand …trying to destroy your damn face sending punches with the right one Yt

fawnlee83: I admit that you have stamina, but it is time to put an end to this farse. I grab your hair with both hands and smash your head into the hard floor
..SBAMMMMMM  and again ..SBAMMM...I feel you are going out..your body going limp…It is my turn to laugh, bitch…I send two more hard punches to your face, causing more blood to spill from your mouth and I am ready…we are both ready for the final KO… I stand up…and order you ..”Get up on your feet, slut…”YT

gioricca: I stand up slowly…first on my four..then on my shaking legs…my head is spinning…my vision is foggy. My entire body is in pain…I have no strength left… Yt

fawnlee83: ok...I see a priest watching us from the distance…”Sorry, father…I have almost finished..” 
You are ready now, standing, your arms hanging limp at your side, defencelessly.  I am ready for the final part of the show.
I raise my right leg and execute a perfect roundhouse kick, flushing on your face….you groan…turn around 180 degrees…a spray of blood erupting from your mouth….you are not surviving this blow, my little bitch..then collapse face down doing no attempt to stop your free fall..finally landing with a sickening THUDD on the floor.......OUT COLD

I walk at your side and put my foot on your head…."You lost…bitch…" You are not moving.
The priest is still looking silently. I grab your arms and drag you down the aisle.
"Where do you throw the rubbish..? " I ask him.
He indicates a door and I walk through, finding in the back alley.
A big dumpster is placed near the wall, I lift the lid and throw you inside. You are perfectly at home there, sleeping with the trash. Before leaving I pull out your panties to keep them as a trophy.
Your shoes are too ugly to even considering taking them too…
It has been a pleasure, BITCH…!!

« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 07:01:10 PM by FawnL »

Offline badboynaruto

• hey boys and girls i like mixed boxing mixed wrest
Re: FawnL vs Gio - the Feud - fight 2
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2017, 07:20:06 PM »
Nice fight

Offline Davina_Kesa

• Cheers
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2017, 10:33:56 PM »
Great job having a come back Fawn :) Hope you both recover well for the deadly tie breaker.

FawnL

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2017, 10:56:37 PM »
Great job having a come back Fawn :) Hope you both recover well for the deadly tie breaker.

..we had a third fight already..even a fourth one...and being fantasy fights we are ready for a new one ...
few minutes later.. :)