News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Mature Savages Fight It Out For Cock - UptownGwen vs Linftr.........The Sequel

• 47 Replies

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
I understand the shock of many that such as Gwen triumphed over me in a hard fought fight, but I respect the outcome decided by the voters on this good forum.  It is highly unlikely that the heavy coat of oil on my foe's body contributed to her being able to evade my holds.  It is possible that her fingers and toes might have penetrated 'snug spaces' even without greasing. I am not one to grouse or complain about unethical behavior, especially if yet unproven. 

There is no need to consult the video record as I fully accept the current result. Life may yet provide other opportunities to correct injustice.

I thank those who support me for their concern (and thank Corbin yet again for his comforting)
Well, just leave it to this jealous Bitch to cry foul and cast a shadow of doubt on this fair and balanced poll fight. It wasn't even close.............Gwen handed Linda her tits. Or, maybe the Russians somehow skewed the votes in Gwen's favor. It's all sour grapes from a fat old lady.

Offline linftr

• God Member
Before the very greasy kettle starts calling someone out, take a look at what Maureen said in the past:

after gwen beat foxy anne back in 2012 (gwen also made a career of wrecking Maureen!):

There's something fishy here. I personally know how mean and nasty Anne can be in a fight, and I know she has a big following here at fcf. So, someone tell me how this bitch Gwen comes along and demolishes her in this poll fight. I'd like to hear from Anne.

and then as genette was beating Maureen in 2015:

I'm very suspicious that something is wrong with the numbers on this poll. I find it difficult to believe that with all the support I've gotten since this fight started, this Bitch is ahead of me.

I have openly said that uptown gwen was slick and oily, but I accepted the voting and my loss to the bitch.  It is trailer trash Maureen that can't handle honest results.

Offline JJWarrior

Those two can scrap for your tired old meat, Lucky. Maureen deserves better-like this...
I've got a nick-name for guys like you.........."Stubby" !

Both of you have sad old weapons. Hardly worth fighting for....