News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Topless Sponsored Catfight - Kitty vs Pandora - Released

• 27 Replies

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Unscripted, brutal topless/nude catfights!
    • Catz Review
Re: Topless Sponsored Catfight - Kitty vs Pandora - Released
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2017, 09:30:46 PM »
One of the best catfights I've ever seen! Not just from Catzreview, from anywhere!

Pandora was so fired up and more aggressive than she was in her last couple of fights. She was slapping Kitty so hard you could see the bruises coming up on her body!

What happened in between the rounds? Was there trash talk going on?

No trash talk, but a very tense atmosphere. There was a bit of banter from people in the studio, and the girls joined in at one point. Pandora had a chair near the camera, and after every round she just went over, sat down, and sat there sucking in air like an MMA fighter in her corner, waiting for the start of the next round.

In the last round one girl, not saying which, suddenly started looking tired and desperate. The other onel saw it and tore into her like a wildcat!

She got on top and started telling her to give up .. "You've had enough .. I know you've had enough .. now give up, bitch!"

It's a great catfight!

Just to clarify, yes it was a very tense atmosphere in between rounds.

I think it was round 2 when Pandora said to one of my crew, "Who's your money on boss." Someone said, "you" and my other photographer said very diplomatically, "it's on both of you really."

I did point Kitty in the direction of the window when she yelled something regarding Leicester. The atmosphere was at tense between the 2 ladies that she they stayed in their respective corners.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 09:32:38 PM by CATZREVIEW »
Two ferocious ladies, one fight, one winner, you!!
          https://catfightinguk.blogspot.com/

Offline catfightrules

• God Member
    • https://catfightrules.com/
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2017, 04:50:17 PM »
This is a really great battle! Bravo. Rematch?

Behalf of the ladies, thank you.  :)

It's too early to talk about a rematch. I also think that The Boss will want to get in on the action.  :)

Am I right that the winner of this fight will be taking on The Boss next, and the loser is going to fight a new girl?

If so, have you decided which of those two fights will happen first?

Regarding a rematch of Kitty vs Pandora .. it definitely needs to happen! The fight was even right up to the moment one of them started to run out of gas, and I thought the eventual winner was on the verge of submitting herself at one point, and probably would have done, if there hadn't been so much pride on the line!
Catfight rules!

Offline catfightrules

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2017, 04:52:08 PM »
One of the best catfights I've ever seen! Not just from Catzreview, from anywhere!

Pandora was so fired up and more aggressive than she was in her last couple of fights. She was slapping Kitty so hard you could see the bruises coming up on her body!

No trash talk, but a very tense atmosphere. There was a bit of banter from people in the studio, and the girls joined in at one point. Pandora had a chair near the camera, and after every round she just went over, sat down, and sat there sucking in air like an MMA fighter in her corner, waiting for the start of the next round.

In the last round one girl, not saying which, suddenly started looking tired and desperate. The other onel saw it and tore into her like a wildcat!

She got on top and started telling her to give up .. "You've had enough .. I know you've had enough .. now give up, bitch!"

It's a great catfight!

I think it was round 2 when Pandora said to one of my crew, "Who's your money on boss." Someone said, "you" and my other photographer said very diplomatically, "it's on both of you really."

I did point Kitty in the direction of the window when she yelled something regarding Leicester. The atmosphere was at tense between the 2 ladies that she they stayed in their respective corners.

Ok, so that's what they were on about. Thanks boss.
Catfight rules!

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2017, 10:37:05 PM »

It's a great catfight!

can you repeat that? I didn't exactly grasp the understanding of the 2nd part of that especially, someone insisted they stay in their corners?

I think it was in round 2 when Pandora said to one of my crew, “who’s your money on boss?” Someone said, “You.” My other photographer said very diplomatically, “it’s on both of you really.”

Kitty yelled something regarding “hello Leicester” while pointing directly into a mirror which I thought was rather strange. So I told her she ought to scream out of the window, but she ignored me and stayed her side of the room. Both ladies chose to stay the opposite side of the room from one another.  :)

Sponsors got to listen to everything the ladies said in between rounds.

Offline catfightrules

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2017, 07:25:18 PM »

Am I right that the winner of this fight will be taking on The Boss next, and the loser is going to fight a new girl?

Any word on this?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 07:26:38 PM by catfightrules »
Catfight rules!

Offline Vassago

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2017, 10:26:02 PM »
It was a very good fight indeed.

I'd say Pandora had more to lose here, submitting to a newcomer would be a crushing blow to her pride so that explains her mood during this fight - and it really showed.

Of course I hope both girls return in future fights  :)  It's a shame that G-Star seems to be retired these days, she could really give The Boss, Pandora and Kitty a run for their money!
UK Celebrity Boxing Boards: http://bbuchat.freeforums.net/

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2017, 11:33:38 PM »
This is a really great battle! Bravo. Rematch?

Behalf of the ladies, thank you.  :)

It's too early to talk about a rematch. I also think that The Boss will want to get in on the action.  :)

Regarding a rematch of Kitty vs Pandora .. it definitely needs to happen! The fight was even right up to the moment one of them started to run out of gas, and I thought the eventual winner was on the verge of submitting herself at one point, and probably would have done, if there hadn't been so much pride on the line!

Yes you are right that The Boss is very keen to get back in action against the winner of the Kitty vs Pandora catfight and prove that she is the legitimate lightweight champion!

We do have a couple of new ladies waiting for their chance. The problem is that the others are really in a league of their own, and any new lady will find it incredibly tough to get a win out of any of the other ladies.

Just to clarify the situation, yes I am in talks with The Boss about fighting the winner of Kitty vs Pandora. Let's hope both ladies can agree a date!

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2017, 02:03:19 PM »

I'd say Pandora had more to lose here, submitting to a newcomer would be a crushing blow to her pride so that explains her mood during this fight - and it really showed.

Of course I hope both girls return in future fights  :)  It's a shame that G-Star seems to be retired these days, she could really give The Boss, Pandora and Kitty a run for their money!

Unfortunately G - Star has been bleaching her hair since her very early teens. It is so weak now that she cannot realistically take part in a hair pulling catfight; and let's be clear, you cannot have a catfight without hair pulling!

Offline Vassago

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2017, 06:14:36 PM »

Unfortunately G - Star has been bleaching her hair since her very early teens. It is so weak now that she cannot realistically take part in a hair pulling catfight; and let's be clear, you cannot have a catfight without hair pulling!

Thx for clearing that up! I must say I didn't consider that as a reason behind someone quitting the catfight business! You learn something every day!  :)

G-Star and Monica triple series was one of my favorites, it's a shame Monica has also left the show  :( 

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2017, 12:00:20 AM »

Thx for clearing that up! I must say I didn't consider that as a reason behind someone quitting the catfight business! You learn something every day!  :)

G-Star and Monica triple series was one of my favorites, it's a shame Monica has also left the show  :(

It is a pretty lame excuse. The real reason is that G - Star was sacked for many offences over a long period of time. She was sacked on the day she was supposed to fight Scarlett. I thought you fans would enjoy a rematch. Unfortunately G - Star thought it would be a good idea to cover herself in a type of oil which meant that Scarlett could not grab her hair or even fight her as the young lady had spread the oil all over her body.

It is a shame but let's be honest her best days are well behind her.

Now Kitty vs Pandora was a hell of a catfight, as was The Boss vs Pandora - The Rematch!

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2017, 12:18:07 AM »

It is a pretty lame excuse. The real reason is that G - Star was sacked for many offences over a long period of time. She was sacked on the day she was supposed to fight Scarlett. I thought you fans would enjoy a rematch. Unfortunately G - Star thought it would be a good idea to cover herself in a type of oil which meant that Scarlett could not grab her hair or even fight her as the young lady had spread the oil all over her body.

Now Kitty vs Pandora was a hell of a catfight, as was The Boss vs Pandora - The Rematch!
Honestly I would have loved to see that. Nothing wrong with an oil catfight and I'm pretty sure some of the guys up here would agree. Speaking of Scarlett I really liked both of her fights a whole lot. She would be a perfect opponent for Kitty.

Offline Vassago

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2017, 04:46:04 PM »

Having seen G-Star vs Scarlett I must say that was a pretty bad-tempered fight. G-Star in general had that evil edge about her, she looked set to hurt her rivals more than some other girls. I think it comes from the fact she fought some of the toughest girls back then like Kat or Rebel and let's be honest, she gave away few inches to them as was the case with Scarlett. I'd say she would fit right in with Pandora or The Boss but now that she's gone I trust you'll find more promising newcomers like Kitty  :D 

I hope Kitty found her rookie experience exciting enough to give it another try in the foreseeable future  8)

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2017, 12:08:12 AM »

Having seen G-Star vs Scarlett I must say that was a pretty bad-tempered fight. G-Star in general had that evil edge about her, she looked set to hurt her rivals more than some other girls. I think it comes from the fact she fought some of the toughest girls back then like Kat or Rebel and let's be honest, she gave away few inches to them as was the case with Scarlett. I'd say she would fit right in with Pandora or The Boss but now that she's gone I trust you'll find more promising newcomers like Kitty  :D 

I hope Kitty found her rookie experience exciting enough to give it another try in the foreseeable future  8)

I'm pretty sure that Kitty is another one who is going for the lightweight title  :)

Of course I hope both girls return in future fights  :) 

I would like to thank everyone who contributed to this thread for their comments.

My attention must now turn to a lightweight title catfight.  :)