News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Wife and her best friend battle

• 7 Replies

Offline keviniller

• I love catfights!
Wife and her best friend battle
« on: October 16, 2016, 11:28:32 AM »
Jessica:   30 years old
   5’3 127 lbs.  36C-28-35
   Straight brown hair that falls between chin and shoulders, a little longer in the front than in the  back

Tracey:   31 years old
   5’2 114 lbs. 32C-26-32
   Auburn hair, slightly longer than shoulders, not straight but not wavy

It had almost been an entire year since my wife Jessica and I had last seen her best friends Tracey and her husband, my friend, Tom.  Tracey or Tra (pronounced Tray) was Jessica’s best friend.  They met their freshman year of college and got a place off campus for the final 2 years of college.  To say they were close would be an understatement; from the ages of 18 – 26 they did everything together.  They were like sisters in many ways, competition certainly being the notable trait.  I know for a fact on multiple occasions they would even shower together if they were both running late, not like they were lesbians, but very comfortable with each other…..actually, they have made out and felt each other up on a few occasions, but nothing more, so I wouldn’t go as far as to call them lesbians.  Jess had introduced Tra and Tom, who was a coworker of mine at the time, and 4 years later they were married with 1 kid, 11 months old.  They moved about 90 minutes north when Tra got a new job so we do not see them as often as we used to, but when we do get together it is always a good time with booze and laughs aplenty.  So I was very excited to hear that her mother was taking their son for the weekend so I invited them up to our house for the weekend.  I was a bit surprised when Jess didn’t seem thrilled about seeing Tracey.  I asked her about it and there was definitely some animosity.  Jess felt that Tracey had been ignoring her texts and phone calls  the last few months.  I assured her she is probably just busy with the baby, but she seemed less than convinced., replying, “they only have one kid, she is ignoring me on purpose.”  I think part of it was jealousy as they had always spoken about how they both wanted to have kids and a family and we had been trying to conceive for a few months and thus far could not.

They arrived Friday afternoon and we spent the majority of the day and night drinking in the sun on the back deck catching up over some more drinks.  Tra had always been in pretty good shape, but she really looked great, attributing it to post pregnancy yoga and 2 miles a day on the treadmill.  Having that kid really did wonders for her; I mean her breasts looked like they jumped a cup size, she put on about 7-10lbs, in the right places, she looked really good.  Jessica was the first to notice telling her she really was a milf, but something about the way she said seemed a bit dismissive.  Her ivory skin looked smooth, her breasts were full and legs were thin, but lean down to her thin ankles and her butt was tight, think of Mila Kunis’ body, just with bigger tits.  Her face was not stunning, but definitely cute in a girl next door kind of way, soft blue eyes with her flowing auburn hair framed her milky white face, sparingly dotted with light freckles.  She was a bit soft spoken, unlike Jess who had no problems speaking her mind, but when she drank, especially with Jess, she became quite extroverted, confident, a tad lout and a lot of fun.  The first time you meet her you would think she is a book worm / librarian with a nice rack, but after a few drinks, you’d think you might be able to fuck her while goes down on another girl or atleast she’d quietly consider it.  In other words, she’s shy, but also can be a freak.

Jessica, while not overtly, was jealous of Tracey’s new body.  I could tell and Tra probably could too given how close they were.  Jess hadn’t been hitting the gym as much as she used to but was fucking sexy nonetheless.  Her 36C breasts were full, perky and in prime condition, there were no signs of saggage, just beautiful cleavage and her nipples were fantastic, a dark shade of pink, perfectly the size of a quarter.  And her ass was perfectly plump and round, her abs no longer toned and maybe the slightest bit of some extra around the love handles (if you were really being critical) but I thought she looked as good as ever.  I think her body carried a few extra pounds perfectly as while always hot, she would get toned at times, notably in her abs which I found slightly a turn off.  Her ass though was juicier than ever and both Tra and Tom noticed.  Jessica had been really lying out in the sun this summer and was sporting a great tanned body.  She had the slightest tan lines around her breasts and ass, but more times than not would lay out completely naked, which was most days as we only had neighbors on one side and the large pine trees that separated our houses were great cover. 

Saturday morning Tra dragged a begrudging Jess for a run and then got mani-pedis while Tom helped me with work on my garage.  Tom and I had got to talking about the old times, specifically when we were all at the beach and did ecstasy with the girls and the wild night that ensued, the girls were dancing on the beach completely topless and making out on and off all night.  Obviously, we decided we would try and score some for the night.  I was only able to get 2 pills, but was assured they were really strong and since it had been years since we popped E, figured it should do the job.  We decided to hold off on telling the girls until the time was right.  After the girls got back and freshened up, we walked around the corner to the pizzeria for dinner, picked up a few bottles of booze (vodka, tequila and whiskey) and a case of beer and headed back to the house.  After a few drinks we told the girls about the E and while hesitant at first, finally agreed to split a pill.  We washed down the E with a round of tequila shots , when Tra announced,  “if we are going to roll tonight, we should go out somewhere with music”, Jess smiled, for the first time since Tra and Tom had come over and the girls decided to head upstairs to our room to change into “going out clothes.”  Tom and I remained in the basement on my L shaped sectional couch drinking and watching the baseball game when Tom yelled out, “holy shit, look at you two, you two look hot, really fucking hot.”  They both smiled as they slowly descended the stairs and I had to agree with my friend, they both looked really fucking hot!  Also, the E and drinks were just starting to kick in.

Jessica was wearing a skin tight, spandex, hot red mini skirt ending about 6 inches above her knees.  Her top was equally as tight, a low cut black tank top that showed off just about her entire her ample cleavage, if she sneezed, her nipple would pop out.  As she made her way down the steps her tanned legs looked amazing and her feet were in shiny black open toed heels and her recently painted toes were bright red, almost the same shade as her skirt.  She strutted across the room and stood directly in between the L shaped couch, blocking the TV, winked and smiled at us as she did a slow turn showing off her phenomenal ass through the tight skirt that hugged every curve including the little triangle above her ass crack indicating she had a small thong on.  Now it was Tracey’s turn and she did not disappoint.  Tra came strutting down the steps in a tight white denim mini skirt (even shorter than Jessica’s which was impressive) with a skin tight, strapless black and white striped top that hugged her breasts so tight you could clearly make out the entire shape of the little push up bra she was wearing.  The top did cover her breasts, but they were pushed together and lots of skin was pushing up over the top of her top which looked like it would burst as the seams at any minute.  The top ended right about the top of her skirt, but if she were to raise her hands, the skirt came up passed her belly button.  Her ivory, recently waxed legs were shiny with lotion and she was wearing 2” white platform flip flops.  Tra walked the same route at Jess, but when she turned, she bent over slightly, turned her head and blew us a kiss. These 30 year olds were clearly trying recapture a bit of their youth (and doing a great job cause I think they were actually hotter than ever) and surely trying to subtly outdo each at the same time.   I got up to give Jess a quick grope and made 4 drinks and proceeded to call a cab.

We ended up at college-ish bar, mostly mid to late 20 somethings, but there was a DJ and the girls were tearing the dance floor up.  They were grinding on each other, shaking their asses, even grabbing each other’s asses.  It got so hot that they were definitely the focus of most people’s attention.  After 2 hours we dragged the girls off the dance floor, make sure they drank some water to hydrate and I proposed that we head back to the house and continue the party.  Tom and Tra agreed, but Jess really wanted to stay at the bar or find another.  We stayed for another drink and Tra began urging us to leave so she could call her mother and check on the kid.  Jess rolled her eyes in a very obvious and exaggerated manner.  Tracey caught this and with a bitchy tone said, “fine Jessie, I’ll just go outside and walk half a mile down the street where the noise of the bar cannot be heard and call my mom to check on my son.  With that, Tracey downed the rest of her drink and quickly walked out of the bar.  I glared at Jess, who also finished her drink and went after her.  I paid the tab and Tom and I met the girls outside, where they seemed to be talking in a civil manner.  They both actually seemed to be laughing.  I called a cab and we waited outside for it to arrive.  Tracey called her mom, seemed happy and was ready to continue the night.   We were really feeling the E at this point as the girls danced to the music from inside, out in the parking lot.  They were grinding on each other when Tra seemed to slip and fall down.  Jessica burst out laughing as she bent down to help up her friend and in between giggles said, “what happened Tra, are you ok?”  Tracey, clearly annoyed declined to grab Jessica’s extended hand and replied, “your fat ass knocked me over.” As she was getting up, she turned and was looking at her own butt and said, to no one in particular, “great, I’m going to have a bruise there in the morning.”   Jessica was still laughing, which was clearly irritating Tracey even more, said “sorry Tra, I can’t help it, this thing has a mind of it’s own.”  We all laughed, even Tracey, though the fact she found it funny seemed to bother her a bit.  “Come on Tra, I need someone to dance with, I’ll make sure to keep my ass away from you!”  Tracey smiled and the two started dancing again until the cab arrived.  Tom got in the front.  Jessica was approaching the cab, as Tracey quickly walked up behind her, turned to me and put her pointer finger over her mouth and she cocked her hand back and slapped Jess’ ass……hard.  Jess turned around quickly and as she noticed it was Tracey who slapped her exclaimed, “ouch, you bitch!  That fucking hurt!”  Tracey was laughing pretty hard, so was I as she replied, “now we’re even bitch.”  The word bitch being used in a playful manner in this situation.

During the cab ride home we passed a local gentlemen’s club and Tom asked the girls, half jokingly, if we should stop in for a beer.  I was totally into it, and Jess, to my surprise and delight was as well, but Tra was not interested saying playfully that she “has the only stripper she needs,” as she slapped her hand onto Jessica’s right thigh, a little harder than playful but not hard enough to seem purposely rough.  Tom said disappointedly, “guess the fun girls stayed on the dance floor,” and then laughed out loud.  I agreed with Tom in a joking manner.  Jess scolded us saying, “We all know I’m down.  But you jerks should leave the little prude girl alone, she is a mother now and just wants to get home, have a cup of tea and put her mom jeans back on, right Tra?”  As she finished saying Tra, she slapped her hand onto Tracey’s left thigh, equally as hard, if not harder than Tracey had done to her earlier and began to laugh.  Tom and I also began to laugh, but Tra was not happy and turned her head to face Jess and shot back, “mom jeans my ass.  You couldn’t even fit into my jeans, Jessie.  And I can give a better lap dance than any slut in that club and in this car and if the boys play their cards right they will find out how fun this mom can be.”  The girls faces were an inch from each other as they both glared at each other.   Tom laughed nervously and was probably hoping that the girls were just kidding around and that Jess would laugh it off or maybe respond playfully, but he was in the front seat and could not see the tension between these two friends.  To be honest I was very surprised they were even capable of being angry cause I was peaking pretty nice from the E as was Tom, but I guess all of those tequila shots were counteracting the good feelings of the x for the girls.

Jess replied in a very icy tone, “I’d like to see that. In fact if this mom is so sure she could put this bitch to shame, maybe we should see who gives the better lap dance.”  Just as Jess got the word off out, Tra shot back, “lets do it then, bitch.”  The tension between the 2 girls was thick and making the driver uncomfortable as Tom, sitting in the front seat, motioned to him with his hands that everything is ok.  I attempted to break the tension and said, “no need for all that, I think we all can agree that the professionals back at the club, would probably teach you 30 year olds a thing or two.”  I laughed to show it was a joke, but both girls just shot daggers at me so I shut up.  Tom too tried to calm the tension pointing out that maybe we all had drank too much and probably should’ve simply enjoyed our roll; no one replied and we spent the last 5 minutes of the ride in silence. 

When we got back to the house, Jess made a bee line for the house, getting inside a good 30 seconds or so before any off anyone and went straight upstairs to the bedroom.  Tom, Tra and I went down to the basement and Tra poured 3 shots and grabbed 3 beers from the fridge.  Tom said “I think we can do without the shots right now,” but Tracey just gave him a dirty look.  Tra put on some music from her iPhone and hooked it up through the Bluetooth speakers.  She was clearly upset about the situation and was asking me all types of questions like, “what is her problem anyway?  We haven’t hung out in so long, I don’t know why she has to ruin it?  She even looked at Tom and said, “Mom jeans, I mean seriously, everyone here knows how good I look, and it was a lot of hard work after having baby.”  A techno-ish song came on and Tra exclaimed, “I love this song” and began to shake her ass when we heard the basement open.

Jessica came strutting down the steps in a sultry, but also angry manner, with an icy look on her face.  She had fixed her hair as it got a little messed up from the dancing, making sure it was still straight and framing her chin.  She also appeared to have oiled up her legs and feet, she even did her cleavage and was still wearing her black heels.  She had also rolled down the top of her skirt exposing all of her lower abdomen and hiked it up so it was now barely covering her butt cheeks.  She also rolled up her tank top a few times so her stomach was completely exposed half way up her ribs.  She walked right over the mini bar, and without saying a word or looking at anyone and poured herself a shot and got herself a beer and said “are we just going to look at these shots or….”.  Tracey picked up the glass and we followed suit and said, in a purposely super sweet voice, “we were simply waiting for you to grace us with your presence.”  The girls stared at each said cheers, touched glasses and we drank.  Tracey excused herself, shot Jess a bitchy smile and went upstairs.  I looked at Jess and said “I think you guys are a little too fucked up and taking this whole thing too seriously, maybe we should go to bed,” Tom agreed adding that he was really drunk and was hoping we’d go right to bed.”  Jess said, “you two can call it a night whenever you want.”  I really didn’t want the girls to do anything to ruin their friendship (or mine and Tom’s for that matter) but I was getting really turned on by the tension and anger between these two and the fact they were dressed slutty only made it that much better.  Jess began to berate Tom in a similar manner in which Tracey had been doing to me, “why the fuck is she acting like this?  I don’t know what her fucking problem is.”  Jess continued to talk about Tracey until we heard the basement door swing open.  Tracey had taken Jessica’s cue and made sure her hair was how she wanted it, a little volume but out of her face.  She too oiled up her body, but a lot more than Jess.  She had sprayed herself with perfume and had even used lotion with glitter in it on her cleavage.  She too rolled her tank top up so it was resting right below her breasts; there was literally only 5 inches of cloth covering her breasts.  She walked right over to the bar, poured 4 more shots and raised her glass.  Tom and I were speechless but begrudgingly raised our glasses and took the shots with the girls.  The two girls stared at each other for a few seconds until Tracey walked from around the bar and turned up the music through her phone and started dancing and grinding on Tom, but made sure to look up every few seconds and glare at Jessica.  Jessica, giving Tracey the bitchiest look I’ve ever seen, began to follow suit and began dancing on me.  As the two locked eyes, Jess bent completely over and began to shake/twerk her ass on my cock which was quickly getting rock hard.  Honestly, I did not know she could even do this, I actually don’t think she had ever even tried to twerk but the booze, the E and her anger made the perfect trifecta.  Tracey made a face at Jess and began to crudely imitate her in a mocking manner.  Jessica, said to me in a flirty tone, “you see?  This mom can’t dance, maybe we should go upstairs and put on some tea for her.”  Tracey stopped dancing, put her hand on her hips, glaring at Jess said, “Tom, go sit on the couch right now, I’m going to show this bitch, what a real woman can do.”  Jessica also  stopped dancing, but was smiling widely as she replied, “don’t hurt her yourself mom.”   Tom protested, “enough is enough Tracey, we are going upstairs and going to bed.”  “Like hell we are, stop being a pussy, shut the hell up and sit down on the couch.”  Tom opened his mouth as if he was going to say something but didn’t.  He looked at me and I just shrugged my shoulders.  He walked, more like stumbled (the liquor was really hitting him) over and sat down on the couch.  Tracey followed him, with her phone in hand.  She searched for the right song, turned up the music and walked over to Tom.  She quickly kicked her left leg up over Tom’s shoulder, resting it on the corner of the couch and began to dance and thrusting her pussy in his face.  She grabbed his left hand, and placed it on her right ass cheek and she glanced over me, winked, and she shot a nasty look to Jessica.

Jessica was getting angry so she grabbed my hand and walked me over to the other end of the couch and pushed me down onto the couch, bent over directly in front of me, grabbed the coffee table with two hands, turned sideways lifting her right leg straight up in the air and rested it on my right shoulder and began shaking it.  I sat back in awe of both these women as they were really trying hard to outdo one another.  I wondered how far this would/could go.  Tracey glanced over at Jessica, gave her a look that said she wasn’t impressed as she jumped onto Tom’s lap, facing away from him, continued to stare at Jess as she grinded her ass on Tom’s lap.  Jessica quickly followed suit and both girls were leaning towards each other, only about 3 feet and the corner of the coffee table was separating them.  I really got into it and began to grope Jessica with my right hand and grabbing her ass with my left.  She began to slowly, but firmly grind onto my cock without breaking the staring contest.  Tracey gave her the middle finger, made a face and stood up.  “Time to switch” she exclaimed and approached me and Jess.  Jess ignored her and continued grinding me until Tracey was standing directly in front of her, her pussy was inches away from Jessica’s face as she said “ahem.  This is a contest and we need both guys to judge both of us.”  I looked over at Tom who was trying his hardest to keep from passing out as this was just too crazy of a night.  I whispered “it’s alright Jessie” and gave her a little tap on her ass.  With that she popped right up, slightly bumping Tracey’s breasts with her own; Tracey tightened up so as to not budge as both girls were standing face to face, so close their breasts were pushing on each others.  This continued for a few seconds until Tracey winked at Jessica, grabbed the back of Jessica’s head and pulled it into her own as she shoved her tongue into Jessica’s mouth.  Jessica’s body language indicated she was surprised, but quickly followed and the girls were engaged in a violent kiss, both girl’s hand’s grabbing the back of each other’s head and pulling into their own while pushing mouths against each other.  This continued for 10 seconds or so until Jessica moaned painfully and quickly stopped pulling Tracey’s head and tried to push it away but couldn’t, Tracey was biting her lip.  Jessica let out a muffled “bitch” as she placed her right hand onto the left side of Tracey’s face  and put her left hand just below Tracey’s right breast and firmly pushed with both hands.  Tracey jerked backwards, releasing her bite on Jessica’s bottom lip, but not before drawing some blood, and fell onto her ass onto the coffee table.  She leaned back and kicked her legs up on either side of Jessica and began to laugh.  “You’re so serious now, hahaha”  Jessica stood there with her arms at her side, but fists clenched, but said nothing, she just stared at her friend.  Jessica popped up to her feet, briefly stood chin to chin with Jess and then maneuvered to Jessica’s left side, turned around “fell” onto my lap, ass first.  She sat on lap, back to me and just stared up at Jessica, still laughing, clearly drunk.  Jessica turned to her, gave her a dirty look and went over to Tom, who now had completely fell asleep.  The music still playing and Tracey began to grind my cock with her ass, very firmly and quickly.  Jessica jumped onto Tom’s lap, who briefly woke up, and began to grind, but Tom was too far gone.  Tracey lifted both of her feet and grabbed her ankles with each hand, and spun herself around, while still on my lap, and was now facing me.  She grabbed me by the back of my head and pulled it into her soft breasts, shook my head from side to side, began to ride/dry hump me, leaned her head back and let out an exaggerated moan “uhhhhhh….yeaaaaahhhhhh.” 

Jessica had enough and cried out, “what the fuck, you dumb bitch” and tried to jump to her feet, but she too was drunk and lost her balance and fell backwards landing back onto Tom’s lap, he barely flinched.  She tried again and this time got to her feet and lunged over at Tracey who still was rubbing my face in her cleavage, and grabbed Tracey by the hair and pulled her off of me, causing her to lose her grip on my head and fell on her butt onto the ground.  Jessica released Tracey’s hair, quickly shot me a cold glare and stood straight up as Tracey quickly rose to her feet.  They stood chin to chin, breast to breast, until Tracey said, “look what you did to my Tom, you put him to sleep!” She walked past Jessie, lightly bumping her right shoulder with her left shoulder as she walked to Tom.  She attempted to wake him up, but Tom was out cold.  She turned to us and proclaimed “I guess I won, your husband didn’t fall asleep from boredom.  No, he just got hard.  Not bad for a mom, huh Jessie?”  Jessica shot back, “acting like a cheap slut and just seizuring on my husband’s lap doesn’t mean you can dance, and frankly, you looked like you were a little retarded.”  Tracey smirked and said, “help me with this table” and she bent down to push the table out of the way.  Without asking why, Jessica helped her move the table to their right, so it was out of the way.   The two girls approached each other like they both knew what was going to happen, and practically walked into each other, slightly pushing their breasts against each other.  Tracey grabbed the back of Jessica’s head with her right hand and attempted to pull her in for another kiss or bite.  Jessica quickly jerked her head back, but then grabbed the back of Tracey’s head with both hands and pulled her in and violently shoved her tongue into her friend’s mouth.  Tracey quickly followed suit and both girls had their hands around each other’s head’s again and pulling each other into the kiss.  I noticed that Jessica was slowly closing her hands into a fist, grabbing a lot of Tracey’s hair, who didn’t seem to notice.  The girls were locked in their kiss and were now slowly pushing their bodies, breasts and pussies and thighs into each other when all of a sudden, Jessica spun Tracey  so her back was to the couch and she quickly pushed Tracey towards the couch.  Tracey was holding onto Jessica’s head for balance but was quickly falling, but Jessica steadied her with her grip, only to quickly and firmly used her grip of Tracey’s hair to pull her head back, while biting down on Tracey’s bottom lip.  “Owwww” Tracey managed to yelp and tried to fall back onto the couch, but Jess would not allow her to.  After a few seconds, Tracey released her left hand’s grip of Jessica’s hair and threw a wild slap that landed firmly onto Jessica’s right side cheek/ear which caused her to quickly release her grip and bite of Tracey, but she managed to shove her violently onto the couch.

Jessica quickly bent down and lunged forward at Tracey and quickly dug both of her hands into Tracey’s hair and began shaking her head side to side like a rag doll.  Tracey tried to lean back while wrapping her oily legs around Jess and attempted to kick Jessica’s butt and legs with her heels, with little success.  Tracey began screaming, “stop! Stop you stupid bitch, what the fuck is wrong with you?” Tracey was able to grab Jessica’s ass with both hand and dug her nails in and pulled her towards her and began to wildly slap her ass over her skirt with her right hand.  Jess fell onto Tracey, but did not release her grip on Tracey’s hair.  Tracey however was able to dig both of her hands into Jessica’s hair and both girls began pulling each other’s hair so hard they fell off the couch and fell onto the ground and began rolling back and forth on the ground, each attempting to get on top of the other.  Screams of “Bitch, Slut, Fuck you, I hate you!” in addition to groans and moans of pain filled the room.  They rolled around the floor, toned, oily legs wrapped around each other, 4 hands ripping out hair and rolling over it until Jessica ended up on top of Tracey.  Tracey continued to pull Jessica’s hair with left hand and threw a few wild slaps with her right.  Jessica, groaned with each slap that landed on her face, but eventually broke Jessica’s grip of her hair, and began slamming Tracey’s head into the ground.  “Oww, you fucking cxnt” cried Tracey as she widly tried to shake her body, but could not break Jessica’s grip.  After a few slams, Jess released Tracey’s hair and began wildly slapping Tracey with both hands, while screaming like an angry, crazy woman.  Tracey began to cover up and crying.  Jessica was able to sit up and maneuver her way up Tracey’s body until she had her in a schoolgirl pin.  Jessica had a right hand full of Tracey’s hair while she slapped her face wildly with her left hand.  Each slap echoed within the 4 floors walls and Tracey moaned in agony.

Jessica was firmly in control.  She stopped slapping Tracey but grabbed two fist fulls of hair and pulled her face into her pussy.  As she firmly pulled Tracey’s face she grinded it with her pussy, moaning and groaning at the same time, when as of a sudden she cried out in pain.

Tra had dug her teeth into Jessie’s pussy (0ver her panties) and Jessie quickly pulled back and onto her back. Tracey quickly recovered and pounced onto Jessie and began slapping wildly with both hands, landing blows onto Jessie’s breasts, neck and face, while she groaned in pain.  She attempted to mount Jessica but could not get a schoolgirl pin, only as high as her breasts.  Jessie was screaming like a crazy woman while bucking her hips and throwing slaps at Tra.  Tracey dug both hands into Jessie’s hair and began shaking her head from side to side while Jessie began landing slaps to Tracey’s cheeks.  Eventually Jessie grabbed two fists of Tracey’s hair while bucking her hips until Tracey fell to her right side.

Both girls we now on their sides, facing each other with two fists of hair and pulling each others heads.  Both girls moaned in pain through gritted teeth.

“You fucking bitch, let go of me” Tracey cried, staring Jessie in the eyes.  Jessie responded by pulling Tracey’s head close to her own and head butting her.  Tracey cried aloud and loosened her grip of Jessica’s hair and Jessie capitalized.  Jessie released her right hand and began slapping Tracey’s right cheek and tried to mount her.  Tracey resisted and from her side threw her hips into Jessies.  Their pussies met repeatedly from their thrusts until each girl wrapped their free legs around each other and began violently grinding.  Jessie was pulling Traceys head so hard that strands of her hair were coming out.  Tracey screamed out loud and threw a left fist into Jessies jaw that connected with a flesh thud.

Jessie released her grip of Tracey’s hair and rolled onto her back and Tracey rolled over on top of her, with 2 fist fulls of her hair.  Tracey soon mounted Jessie and leaned over so they were face to face and cried out “I fucking hate you, you fucking bitch!”

Jessica tried to head butt Tra but couldn’t quite get the force, but ended up with her mouth an inch from Tracey’s.  Tracey pulled Jessica by the hair with both hands and pulled Jessie’s mouth into her own.  The girls were now in twined in a hard, violent kiss.  Jessie used the opportunity to grab Tracey’s hair with both hands and matched Tracey’s grip.  Both girls were pulling each other into themselves while wrapped in a tongue kiss.

Jessica was able to pull Tracey off of her onto Tracey’s right side, still engaged in their violent kiss.  The girls continued their kiss and pulling each other harder into the kiss and began grinding their pussies into each other.  They groaned and cursed each other during breathes between kisses for minutes until Tracey seemed released her grip of Jessie’s hair and moved her hands onto Jessie’s ass and pulled her hips into her.  You could hear their fleshy mounds meeting through their panties in between moans.

While grinding from their sides, Jessies shoved Tracey’s head away, rolled over and mounted Tra.  Within seconds she had her in a school girl pin, and continued pulling her hair into her pussy.  Tracey was damn near suffocating on Jessie’s pussy while she flared her legs and arms, to no avail.  Jessie released left hand and began slapping Tracey’s right cheek, quickly turning it red.  Tracey tried to buck her hips and face, but could not get Jessie off of her.  Jessie thrust her pussy into Traceys face and used her right hand to pull Tracey’s face into her pussy as hard as she could, while slapping Tracey’s right side of her face. 

Tracey finally stopped bucking her hips, moved both hands onto Jessie’s inner thighs and squeezed and began licking Jessica’s pussy over her panties.  Jessica grinded hard over Tracey’s face, but did not release her hair, and continued to slap Tracey’s right side of her face and neck while moaning in pleasure. 

This continued for 2-3 minutes until Jessie took both hands and dug them into Tracey’s hair, pulled her face into her pussy as hard as she could and moaned in pleasure.  She slowly began to stop grinding until she completely release Tracey’s hair and fell onto her back.  Tracey let out a relieved gasp, face glistening with the moisture that came through Jessie’s panties.  Tracey laid on her back and put her hands over her face while she tried to slow her breathing.  Then without notice Jessica jumped to her feet, and began kicking Tracey’s right side of her body.  Tracey cried and curled up into a ball.  Jessica quickly grabbed Tracey by the hair with her right hand and cried out “you fucking bitch” pulled Tracey’s head off the floor and kicked her in the side of her face, knocking her unconscious.

Jessica released her grip on Tracey’s hair and stood over her unconscious body, looked at me and smiled.  She bent over and stripped Tracey naked and instructed me to take pictures.  She kneeled down, spread Tracey’s legs and dug her fingers into her pussy until she could fit her whole fist.  She penetrated Tracey for 30 seconds while I snapped photos from my phone.  As she stopped, she looked up at me with a sadistically evil smile.  I was disturbed by the scene but also rock hard.  She noticed.  She quickly pulled my jeans down and immediately deep throated my throbbing cock.  It did not take long for me to climax but Jessie pulled back and directed my cock towards Tracey’s face right before I came.  My load ended up all over Tracey’s chin and upper chest.  Jessica laughed while snapping photos from my phone.

She finished taking pictures, tossed the phone at me and rose to her feet.  She glanced down at her best friend, and delivered one more vicious kick to Tracey’s rib cage, spit on her face and turned to me.  I was shocked how this night ended up and how my wife turned on her best friend.  I felt sorry for Tracey as stared at her unconscious body, scratches on her face and tits and my cum on her chin and breasts.  Jessica approached me, grabbed me by the cock and said “forget this bitch, let’s go upstairs.”  I followed my wife up the stairs and into our bedroom and proceeded to make love her for hours.

As I laid on my back, staring at my wife’s body body, reddened and scratched I couldn’t help but feel back for Tracey and Tom.  These were my last thoughts as I drifted to sleep.  I woke up to loud cursing from downstairs……..it was Tracey and she was furious…..

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
Re: Wife and her best friend battle
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2016, 04:42:50 PM »
Nicely done and a good setup for part 2.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline keviniller

• I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2016, 02:52:56 PM »
Thanks.  Not my greatest work.....did most of it a few months ago, got busy, forgot about it and wanted to just finish it and focus on part 2.

Offline chrisstevens

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2016, 07:48:26 AM »
Great story kevin.

Offline oklabadboy

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2017, 11:53:17 AM »
Great story

Offline CatfightOriginals

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2017, 02:20:18 PM »
Kevin, Great build-up, and story.  This is the first of your stories I've read and it's just terrific.  Catwriter
Catwriter

Offline Tigressel

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2017, 06:36:38 PM »
I, who am a big fan of long stories and very well built fights, simply loved your story and happy that we will probably see a part 2 of the fight. The fight showed the beast which resides in every woman and which can rise to the surface under the favourable circumstances. I loved the details of both the build-up and the fight itself.
The best way to settle rivalries between bitter rivals is to get down and dirty and let the claws talk...

Offline keviniller

• I love catfights!
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2017, 11:27:05 PM »
I appreciate the kind words.  I'm working on the sequel but usually scrap it after a couple of days.....it'll be ready at some point.  Hopefully sooner than later!