News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Sabre Studios

• 23 Replies

Sabre

Re: Sabre Studios
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2010, 07:16:44 PM »
Over the last few months, we have been diligently working on our customer service and quality of our products. i am pleased to inform our fans, that all purchases and orders will be handled with great care as to make sure that you recieved your products in a timely fashion.  Sabre Studios has underwent a transformation in the executive, marketing, and promotion departments.  With this makeover, will come great things. 

Look for our New Web Specials on all our DVD's and Downloads in the coming week! 

We look forward to hearing from all our fans and will be more than happy to answer any questions you might have. 

Feel free to email correspondance to

sabre@sabrestudios.com

And thanks for your patience.

Offline roadie

• God Member
  • Gorgeous women that wrestle are the best.
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2010, 05:30:54 AM »
Well, indredcold69, have you received your order or have you been compensated? The owner says everyone is happy on his web site. He also says he doesn't do well with stone throwers or snotty customers. He also knows that he has a problem so he should be aware where the stone throwers and the snotty customers come from. If you are going to fumble orders and not supply good customer service, get ready for some heat. That comes with the territory. Deal with it and fix it.

Offline bend5

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • Christine Dupree's Naked Catfights
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2010, 07:13:08 AM »
...I suggest you e-mail Sabre & tell them about your missing d/l...Just provide the info you gave when you bought the d/l & I'm sure they'll take care of it...

....Sabre Studios has always been pretty quick to reply to customers in the past...
bend

Offline indredcold69

« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2010, 04:36:50 PM »
I finally found the problem to getting my Sabre Studios download,and it was all on my end.I apologize to Sabre Studios for any bad publicity in this forum.I use IncrediMail and the program was not letting ANYTHING from Sabre through so I needed to go directly to my att.net/yahoo mail and look in the "spam" folder for the links Sabre was sending me.And I must say the video quality is fantastic and Summer Sinn never looked better rolling around in a ring getting those beach ball sized knockers punished  ;D

Sabre

« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2010, 04:54:11 PM »
Thank you for that post.  I hope that you enjoyed your download. Dont forget to take advantage of our BUY 1 Get 1 Sale!  For a limited time only!!! Expand your collection!

Also, look us up on Myspace
ww.myspace.com/sabrestudios

Offline bend5

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • Christine Dupree's Naked Catfights
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2010, 03:49:29 AM »
...Thanks for setting things straight in here...Sabre Studios has always tried to do the best they can when it comes to taking care of their customers...
bend

Offline roadie

• God Member
  • Gorgeous women that wrestle are the best.
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2010, 08:45:17 PM »
My apologies as well, Sabre. You are definitely back on my list as well. You have a good product with alot of my favourite stars. It appears by the comments on this thread that your customer service is excellent. My only improvement would be an up- to- date ( read immediate access to downloads ) ordering system. Thanks  for  your input on this thread.

Sabre

« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2010, 04:41:48 PM »
That would be awesome roadie! a great idea. i have thought about it. Any suggestions on any companies that do that?  I will make the suggestion to my boss. 

Also, Any ideas on who you would like to see matched up?

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2010, 02:33:28 AM »
On an unrelated topic, Bruce - it's bugging me. Who are the girls in that second photo you posted there? I don't recognize either of them, but it looks hot.

That is Jamee Scolari pinning Kym Jane in SOAP 267

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

If some pschyco put a gun to my head and ordered me to smash, trash delete and destroy my entire femfight collection I'm sure I'd do as I was told. Until I came to SOAP 267, Jamee vs. Kym, at which point I'd call his bluff and risk taking a bullet! It's that good.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 02:37:40 AM by kafkod »