News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

catfighting angels

• 5 Replies

Offline j9764o

• God Member
catfighting angels
« on: July 02, 2017, 04:32:15 PM »
i guess catfighting angels is gone nothing new in a year same stuff anyone have info on them
wrestling

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
Re: catfighting angels
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2017, 06:23:48 PM »
Yeah, they seem to be gone. I'm not a member, so I dunno if maybe they were updating the members site or not. Though, some of the girls are still active. Tyler Dare just had two matches on APL, Holly shows up on Leather-Lace, Sarah Brooke has her own site. Sahara has been around.

I really wish they would release their older matches for download and that Ringmaster-girls would release their matches for download as well. Too much older, good material is being lost/forgotten.

Offline j9764o

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2017, 06:13:32 AM »
yes true but a friend of mine told me he new a girl that did i think 2-3 videos for them she said they are real pain in the ass to work for that's why it was getting hard for them to find new talent and if a girl did few video's for them and did video's for some other catfight or bikini wrestling web site that holly did not like holly the owner of catfighting angels would bitch about it to the girl
wrestling

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2017, 08:21:13 PM »
I didn't think Holly ran it. I always thought RJ or whatever his name was ran it (I don't know too much behind the scenes stuff). Holly I always heard was extremely nice. I really wish she would have done at least one topless match or something, she was my first crush in this scene. However, after that short hiatus she took, she wasn't the same in her matches (no more trashtalk/banter, the straightened hair). But I figured she kind of got pushed to the side since she lost a lot.

Offline HumiliationOne

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2017, 09:05:19 PM »
Huge fan of some of their matches.  After Holly came back and became just short of jobber status was so hot and heartbreaking at same time. She still had same fire and toughness as before but her size and age caught up to her.  She never stopped fighting but mostly ended up mounted and forced to eat pussy and get verbal assault.
Nikki Delano started out as a badass kicking weak girls ass and talking mad shit. But much like Holly ran into bigger stronger girls Sahyre and Sarah Brooke and ended up getting put in her place.

Offline j9764o

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2017, 04:34:23 PM »
can you still buy downloads from the site ???
wrestling