News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Apartment Wrestling Match No. 84 Nissa versus Suzette

• 1 Replies
Apartment Wrestling Match No. 84 Nissa versus Suzette
« on: June 08, 2017, 10:51:18 PM »
This fight is the eighty-fourth match in the Apartment Wrestling Club series.  This fight is being held in Houston.  This match-up is a tournament match in the AWC World title tournament.  The winner will advance to participate in the next round of the tournament and the loser will be eliminated. 

The AWC times pre-fight interview can be found on the Apartment Wrestling Club website at http://apartmentwrestlingclub.com/awc-times-tourney-interviews-nissa-and-suzette/

The participants are:

Nissa (5'2 110 lbs 21 y/o) lives near Lima.  She works as a teacher in a local school.  She is a fitness instructor at a health club as her second job.  A wealthy business owner is sponsoring her in hopes of making her a star in the Apartment Wrestling Club.  Nissa has always been into fitness and outdoor activities.  She is a former equestrian star in the local area.  Nissa's response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I never give up at anything I do.  Being the best is important to me and I have always been the best at what I participate in.  This will be no different."  Nissa is currently undefeated with wins over Annie, Britta, Emma, Charlotte, and Sara. 

Suzette (5'6 128 pounds 26 y/o) lives in the Dallas area.  She used to be a dancer on a local dance team before meeting her current boyfriend (a married executive at a local company).  She does not work at the present time and views Apartment Wrestling as another fun diversion.  Suzette's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "These legs are deadly.  I work out regularly and I will dominate my opponents.  Look at me.  I AM the complete package."  Suzette has had an impressive career in the Club so far beating both Hailey and Belinda on her way to an appearance in the West Coast title fight where she lost to Callie.  She then lost to Sierra badly before bouncing back and defeating Tisha in the East-West challenge series. 

Both girls arrive at the fight location well in advance of the fight and are shown to their respective dressing room areas.  Each are presented with a short pre-made video showing their opponent's measurements as well as their opponent going through a short series of stretches, a copy of any previous fights, and a short verbal response to why they believe they will be able to win an Apartment Fight. 

Nissa arrives in her changing room to prepare for the fight tonight.  She feels confident and ready for her match with Suzette.  She has trained hard to get ready for tonight and she has won all of her fights and in fact dominating most of her opponents in the AWC to date.  Nissa dresses in a striped multi-color bikini as she prepares for the fight.  All of Nissa’s hard work shows as her tight and firm body is well-toned and well-conditioned.  Once she is dressed, Nissa begins to stretch and gets herself warmed up.  “I defeat each fighter the AWC asks of me.  Tonight will be no different.  This American girl will be my next victim.  I will abuse and humiliate her like I did the others.  I saw her saw she was going to whoop me tonight.  I don’t see that happening.  She will beg me for mercy.”

Suzette arrives early at the fight venue to be able to avoid the majority of the crowd as it comes into the home.  She quietly goes to her changing room and unpacks her bag taking plenty of time to relax and mentally prepare for her fight tonight.  For tonight's fight, Suzette is wearing a red and black bikini.  She has worked hard to get into great shape for tonight’s fight.  Her strong dancer’s body looks ready as she beings to stretch and warm-up for the upcoming battle.  "I’m ready to go for tonight.  This girl thinks she is all that.  She even had the nerve to post some crap about running me over like a speed bump.  I’m going to fix her little undefeated streak and whip her ass good.  This arrogant bitch is going to get broken and will be begging me before the night comes to an end." 

Immediately following the interviews and before the fighters enter the arena a large TV screen on the wall broadcasts a short video segment of the Apartment Wrestling Internet Show featuring two of the hosts talking about the upcoming match between Nissa and Suzette.  “All of the tourney fights are just freaking awesome.  I couldn’t ask for anything more tonight.  Two fighters that just like to fight it out on the rug.  Both these girls are tough as hell.  I expect this to be a rough fight.  It’s a toss-up to me.  I’m taking Nissa because she is on a roll and confidence always helps in the Apartment.” The second commentator begins “You’re dead on with that call.  This is sure to be hot.  I think it will be a short fight tonight.  Not because one kills the other, but simply because it’s gonna be rough.  It will all come down to who makes a mistake and can’t recover from it.  Suzette has been around and been in some tough fights in her time fighting in the AWC.  I think she will get the win thanks to that experience.” The screen goes dark as the fighters come out of the dressing rooms to the main room.

After the interview and video watching both fighters are taken into the main arena room where the fight will be held. The room is large and has several couches along the outer walls of the room holding the large gathering of spectators.

Re: Apartment Wrestling Match No. 84 Nissa versus Suzette
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2017, 06:49:55 AM »
The first fall of the fight is posted in the stories section and on the Apartment Wrestling Club website with images. 

http://apartmentwrestlingclub.com/apartment-wrestling-match-no-84-nissa-versus-suzette-tourney-fight/

It's been hectic for me so thanks for the patience as you waited for the action to continue.  More to come.  :)