News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Ewa gets HURT with a naked Boston Crab

• 9 Replies

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
Ewa gets HURT with a naked Boston Crab
« on: August 05, 2017, 09:32:03 PM »
My Patreon's have spoken! And after FCF's own Ewa Sonnet took an early lead beating the CRAP out of me with her catfighting prowess... now they want to see me put Ewa in her place and DESTROY the slut with my Pro-Wrestling prowess! But no matter how bad I hurt here we both can't resist mouthing off at each other! This is a Poll Fight where the action is decided by all my Patreons!

You can see this plus HUNDREDS of other Foxy Boxing and Erotic Wrestling pics not to mention filthy Audio Erotica narrated by me over at my Patreon!

www.patreon.com/roxerotique

See you in the ring, fuckers!

Gemma Rox xxx

I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline Lil Tina

• God Member
  • The Sinful Southerner
Re: Ewa gets HURT with a naked Boston Crab
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2017, 10:22:02 PM »
Go EWA!   :P

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2017, 01:56:03 AM »
Go EWA!   :P

She's going DOWN honey ;)
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline BriBunny

• Cute, Creative, and Catty... oh shit, and Nerdy.
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2017, 02:31:18 AM »
I don't give a fuck if it's because the fan's voted for it or not, and I still expect her to finish you off, but you hurt Ewa, and now I'm going to hurt you. ^^
Pain and pleasure are why we exist. Let's enjoy our existence together.

Offline Ewa S

• God Member
  • Be true to all; yet truest to yourself.
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2017, 03:37:30 AM »
Hey now everybody!! Calm your horses!!

I did take it to the gorgeous. self-proclaimed first lady of Wrestling *cough cough* Gemma Rox... And I did think I had her down with my evil ways and dirty tricks.... But ugghhhh.. Greed and gold lust blinded me, and with nothing but SHEER LUCK she got the upper hand as you can see...

But was it a temporary slip??? Do you really think that British twerp TRULY had me down?? Or do you have faith in your corrupt Polish referee's ability to make things WRONG again, and vanquish Gemma and set things straight with a proper new order in the league...

I guess that's for you all to find out, once you hit her sexy link!!! --- Come on... You all know you want to ;-)

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2017, 03:58:15 PM »
I don't give a fuck if it's because the fan's voted for it or not, and I still expect her to finish you off, but you hurt Ewa, and now I'm going to hurt you. ^^

HA! Like I could be scared of a brat like YOU! ;)

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2017, 03:59:29 PM »
Hey now everybody!! Calm your horses!!

I did take it to the gorgeous. self-proclaimed first lady of Wrestling *cough cough* Gemma Rox... And I did think I had her down with my evil ways and dirty tricks.... But ugghhhh.. Greed and gold lust blinded me, and with nothing but SHEER LUCK she got the upper hand as you can see...

But was it a temporary slip??? Do you really think that British twerp TRULY had me down?? Or do you have faith in your corrupt Polish referee's ability to make things WRONG again, and vanquish Gemma and set things straight with a proper new order in the league...

I guess that's for you all to find out, once you hit her sexy link!!! --- Come on... You all know you want to ;-)

To be fair the voting is CLOSE on this one... I can't call who's gonna take the win! But I DO know the loser is gonna be feeling it for weeks....

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2017, 10:20:22 PM »
Gemma take her down and get rewarded.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2017, 02:19:20 AM »
Gemma take her down and get rewarded.

That's the plan big guy! x

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
Ewa's tits get MAULED!!!
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2017, 01:46:37 AM »
Our Poll Fight is still going on and Gemma has Ewa in real trouble and is RUINING her breasts with brutal Hammerfists and tit claws!!!

You can see so much more on my Patreon!

www.patreon.com/roxerotique

Enjoy Fight Fans!

x G x