News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Suicide Girl 100 Girl Battle Royale part 11

• 19 Replies

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Battle Royale reply to Evangelina
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2017, 05:54:09 AM »
Gypsyy is balanced on one leg as her foot is caught by Evangelina.  As she tries to pull her leg away, Evangelina smashes her pussy with some well placed kicks sending her to the ground....WHAM....Gypsyy screams as her pussy in repeatedly kicked as she tries to block the kicks to no avail....yt

« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 05:54:52 AM by WildAtHeart »

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
  • My inner nature unleashed.
Re: Suicide Girl 100 Girl Battle Royale part 11
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2017, 06:08:24 AM »
Katherine abruptly ended the kiss with Hinata when she felt the oh so sweet orgasm of her friend Riae, the woman finally bursting after god knows how many rounds this royale had gone for so far. "THATS THE WAY!" Katherine called out, roughly shoving Hinata away by the tit before adding, "don't lie to me now Riae, you loved that didn't you?" She was giggling when Ember dropped down in front of her, the red head shoving Riae away to split Katherine with Hinata who had pressed herself back against her. Not that she minded now really, Riae deserved to take a little break, she didn't want her to get taken out of the match, she had just wanted to give her the climax she looked like she needed.

Then it was her turn or so it seemed, Ember and Hinata giving her absolutely no rest as they lifted up her legs and spread them wide, both women going to town on her body. Katherine didn't resist for several moments, only when she was about to cum did she suddenly slam her forehead into Emer's face, the headbutt throwing the woman backwards which gave Katherine the freedom to throw an elbow at Hinata's face to tell her no so gently to "back off for a second."

"Sorry love, but Ember here needs to be rewarded for being a sultry red headed temptress!" Katherine went right after Ember, her claws swiping at the woman's swaying tits while they rose to their feet, Katherine then throwing a hard slap across Ember's cheek!

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Re: Suicide Girl 100 Girl Battle Royale part 11
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2017, 06:34:43 AM »
On the verge of orgasm, Katherine throws an elbow at Hinata dropping her back...Ember is working Katherine's pussy and feel her getting wetter as Katherine starts pushing up on her to a standing position, her claws digging into Ember's breasts.  Ember digs her fingers into Katherine pussy to try and get an edge.....WHACK....Katherine's hand slaps across her face dropping her back a step and lose her pussy hold.....yt

{alt}

Hinata decides to grab at Riae's hair as Riae throws a quick jab at her pussy.  As Hinata closes her legs, Riae grabs her hair and bring her knee hard into her breasts.  As Hinata is doubled over, Riae sticks a finger in her Rosebud and grabs her hair and whips her into the corner turnbuckle shoulder first....

{alt}
{alt}

FawnL

Re: Battle Royale reply to FawnL
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2017, 07:02:25 PM »
Mille is deciding who to pair off with as FawnL grabs her hair and throws her to the mat....THUD...and Mille is dazed as FawnL gets on top of her straddling her down.  SLAP...SLAP...she take some of FawnL's hits to her face.   Instinctively, she brings her legs up and hooks them around FawnL and uses all her might to force FawnL off.  Her chest heaving she reaches for FawnL's breasts....yt

...."No way, bitch.." I hiss rolling aside and getting fast over Mile again...punching her in the temple and dazing her again...
then going to seat right over her face, pushing my pussy on her nose...and rubbing....getting aroused as the little girl
is on the verge of going out, smothered....I lean over her and start working on her own love hole.....soon driving her
to a nice full orgasm.....that arrives as she passes out...under my own climax....wwwoooowww...that's has been great...
I stand up on my feet admiring my latest victim sprawled on the mat, still cumming though unconscious.....
I look at ring side, waving at Bill as I pass my other hand to clean my soaked pussy.....
I think I am through next stage.... ;D ;D

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Battle Royale reply to FawnL and Evangelina
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2017, 04:26:24 AM »
Mille is struggling to push  as her hips rotate on her face.  She feebly slaps at  as she passes out as her wetness nearly drowns her....

Gypsyy finds herself lifted onto Evangelina's shoulders and carried around for a bit as Evangeline drops back into a samoan drop.  Gypsy groans as she hits the ground....---> round 12....

« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 04:36:41 AM by WildAtHeart »