News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

My girlfriend's titfight for me, an honest to god true story

• 4 Replies

Offline ninjoe42

Ok folks. I know there are a lot of stories that claim to be true, and maybe some of them are. But I think we all know the VAST vast majority of them are not. But I come to you now, to tell you that I've finally managed to see one in real life.

I've been coming here a very long time. Maybe some of you remember my old Jack stories from way back, like in...shit like 2004 I think? Ugh, I'm old. Anyways my actual participation on the site is low; I've commented on things once or twice, I've voted on some of the polls, I've shared a link or two, but that's otherwise it. So I hope you'll give me the benefit of the doubt that I'm not just chiming in suddenly to spin a yarn. I bring this to you all because it's a very important thing that happened to me, and I want to share it with all of you. So here we go.

I'm going to start by telling you about my girlfriend. We've been dating for about 3.5 years, we actually met through a mutual friend playing dungeons and dragons (well technically the Star Wars tabletop system, but whatever). We became enamored with each other pretty quickly, and despite our saying that we'd take things slow, things moved very fast and we were very much in love very quickly. I suppose you want to know a bit about her? Well I'll give you the rundown.

Her name is Jesse, 25 years old now (22 when we met), she's very tall at about 5'10, half chinese and half white. She retained most of the asian features, and has extremely long black hair. She's slim, but is actually quite fit at ~60kg. We got into exercise 1+ years ago and she's gotten very dedicated to it. We did the Starting Strength program, Stronglifts 5X5, currently doing Wendler's 5/3/1, etc. Her measurements are 36B/27ish/36ish. I can't quite remember, I'll check later.

So to set the stage, I told her about my particular fetish of titfighting and sexfighting with much trepidation. I was honestly scared she was going to freak out and be disgusted, I had never told anyone before. But to my surprise she was mostly relieved, I suppose I had built it up and she was scared it was going to be something horrid or illegal. But she saw it as just a spin on the standard guy fantasy of seeing 2 girls go at it. A few weeks later she surprised me in bed by telling me a dirty story of her being in a sexfight with a girl, and I was shocked and soooo very excited! And that became a regular thing for us, she would tell my dirty stories about sexfighting or titfighting. Sometimes about her, sometimes about 2 other girls, but it also got me going and she would get really into them herself, mostly because I was getting so turned on. I'll clarify now that she's 100% straight. She even told me that she had visited the hostboard sexfighting/titfighting site for inspiration and some knowledge on how the stories worked! I was very impressed! But she's a highly educated girl (scientist), so I'm not surprised she did her research.

A shift occurred in the dynamics just last year, on Valentine's day actually. We visited a very close couple's friend of ours and after some discussion of terms and rules and some insecurities, we had a little 4some. Our friend's were well known swingers, where we hadn't really done anything like that. I had previous girlfriends, but was Jesse's very first everything. So that night was her first slightly girl on girl experience. She tantalized me just a bit by pressing her chest against the other woman's. The other girl, Andrea, was a very curvy redhead, couldn't tell you her measurements but I'd guess her chest is somewhere in the D range and surprisingly firm.

This only happened once, as we live very far away from our friends. But it remained a topic of fantasy conversation for quite a while. Jesse would even tell me little stories of fighting Andrea, much to my delight. But it was during their visit to our place that it finally happened. I'm gonna give you the best recap I can folks!

So. A quick addendum is that for this visit Andrea is about 10 weeks pregnant, and her boobs are quite a bit bigger than before. We had been doing a bit of fooling around in bed, the 4 of us. When Jesse and Andrea said they were going to do something for us. They had a little domming contest between the 2 of them; pushing each other down, biting each other, grabbing at each other's bodies, it was all pretty damn hot! It didn't really turn into a full-on sexfight, but it was pretty similar. Jesse is much stronger than Andrea, but Andrea definitely weighs more. I remember Andrea pinning Jesse down, kissing her neck and sliding her hand between Jesse's legs a bit before Jesse was able to push her off. The quote I remember most clearly was from Jesse right after she shoved Andrea off of her, "You think you can just drop those big things on me and you'll win?!"

It sort of fizzled out after that, us guys started getting more involved, and there was some sort of quick pregnancy related thing that took Andrea out of the room. Jesse asked me privately what I wanted, and I couldn't really work up the courage to ask her to titfight right away. Honestly I was shaking and nervous, I never really expected to be in a place to ask this! But she soothed me a bit, encouraged me, told me things were ok...so I asked. I asked her if she would put her 36B's up against Andrea's pregnancy enhanced 38DD's. She agreed. So did Andrea when she came back in. They both knelt on the bed and placed their hands on each other's shoulders.

They went chest to chest right away and I was shaking! Jesse thrust in quickly to try and spear Andrea's big tits, she thought she could batter them soft and then crush them, but she found Andrea's tits to be surprisingly solid. I watched with fascination as Jesse went low and lifted up Andrea's tits with her own and dropped them, making them bounce considerably. Andrea's strategy was more straightforward, not having really heard of this before, she thrust her huge tits forward and straight into Jesse's. They were both moaning at the sensation, and I was nearly out of my mind in lust and focus. I watched the sheer weight of Andrea's tits pound Jesse's and make them shake. They got into a bearhug, and I was surprised to see Jesse's tits hold their own fairly well, both sets bulging out a bit. They let go and lanced their stiff nipples together, Andrea moaning as her pale pink nipples are incredibly sensitive. But as Jesse pressed the nipple fight Andrea just swung her right tit into Jesse's and pushed her around. They bumped and ground their tits together, Andrea's tits bullying Jesse's around while Jesse peppered shots into Andrea's to try and weaken them. But it came to a conclusion to be sure...

I watched Jesse start to take the worst of it, moaning with Andrea's unstoppable thrusts, her smaller tits being battered and bounced by Andrea's weight and size advantage. My head was swimming at this point, watching my girlfriend's tits being knocked around in an honest to god titfight! Then, with a series of forward slams, Andrea drove Jesse back off her knees. I saw the submissive look in Jesse's eyes and her subservient posture, she cradled her tits and looked up at the big tits that had conquered her own.

Andrea posed over her and said, "What do you want now?"

Jesse responded, "Pinch them, please!"

Andrea reached down and pinched Jesse's nipples hard in a display of dominance, Jesse moaned and let Andrea hurt her. One long hard squeeze of her beaten nipples.

Andrea released her, and told Jesse, "Now, lick my nipples"

And Jesse obediently cupped Andrea's big victorious tits and licked them all over while Andrea let her eyes close and her head roll. I watched my girl worship the big pair of tits that had beaten and flattened her own.

I got to briefly fuck Andrea's tits as well. But I think the story is the more interesting part. Since then Jesse has been teasing me with recaps of the story, telling me about "That time Andrea flattened me", or "Remember when Andrea beat my tits?" Or not teasing me at all and just telling me the story while I cum on her tits in record time. As this event only happened last week, (I wanna say on Tuesday?) I have many many more stories to look forward to.

So if there's a lesson to be learned her folks. Be honest to your significant other about what you want. I wouldn't have gotten the chance to see what I did without being honest and open about my fetish. Maybe try stories as well? A little creativity goes a long way, and it's quite fun, especially telling the stories together. We never wrote them down or anything just whispered them to each other at night.

Guess that's it, I wanted to share with you all as you've been a part of a my life in a very broad sense for quite a long time. I know there are some of you out there that only wish it could happen, and to you I say HAVE HOPE! It CAN happen! It isn't JUST the realm of fantasy!

Good day everyone, and good luck.

-The Ninjoe

Offline darkfighter1

Re: My girlfriend's titfight for me, an honest to god true story
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2017, 07:56:31 AM »
Wow...this is sooo hot!! I wish i had a girlfriend like that.
Is she still talking about this day?? Did she tell you sometjing about her feeling at the moment she got defeated in front of you??
How was she feeling at this moment??

Offline ninjoe42

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2017, 02:43:36 PM »
She still talks about it yea, mostly to get me going lol. She's feeling fine about the defeat, we didn't exactly have any delusions about who was likely going to win that confrontation :P

Offline 3wings

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2017, 10:38:18 AM »
Wow~ great real story~

You and your girlfriend are really lucky.

Thank you very much :D   
Competing Spirit & Anti-analsex movement

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2017, 09:43:03 PM »
Got to agree with the Honesty policy, but it really can go either way and usually goes the other way.  You are a very lucky guy!!!  Hang on to that one!
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)