News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Suicide Girl 100 Girl Battle Royale part 15

• 27 Replies

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Battle Royale reply to Evangelina
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2017, 01:41:55 AM »
Riae is sitting her naked ass on the side of Eva's face who is trying to buck her off.  Failing to get Riae off her, Eva reaches up and grabs Riae's breasts and digs her nails in.  Riae screams at this and yells, "two can play at this game" and digs her nails into the soft flesh of Eva's tit flesh piercing her skin. Despite this position, Eva has managed to move Riae a bit of her face but still disadvantaged.....yt

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
  • My inner nature unleashed.
Re: Suicide Girl 100 Girl Battle Royale part 15
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2017, 06:45:32 AM »
Rather than scream out as Carmen's knee slammed up between her legs Katherine bit down on her bottom lip and stiffled the pained shout, her body freezing up as she struggled just to keep her legs from buckling after that hard kick. She leaned against Carmen, using her to help her keep standing while never letting go of the woman's hair, their bodies rubbing together even then albeit slower and less forcefully than before. "Is that how you want to play bitch?" She growled into Carmen's ear before biting down on the lobe, reaching down with her free hand to viciously claw at the woman's sex.

As she tore into Carmen the British wildcat shoved herself against the woman, driving her back against the ropes as her legs found their strength again. She pulled her mouth away from Carmen's ear, licking her lips before stepping back to make enough room for her own knee to come shooting up towards Carmen's midsection!

« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 06:50:07 AM by lyannapelon »

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Battle Royale responce to Evangelica
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2017, 07:22:16 AM »
Eva's legs come up to encircle Riae's head and tries to flip her off her.  She is partially successful as Riae's ass is no longer on her face though Riae manages to impede her forward progress as she hovers over your stomach.  Riae scratches at Eva's long, sexy legs  and then works to prop them open so she can get her sharpened claws into Eva's pussy....yt

{alt}

BONUS ACTION UPDATE:
Meanwhile, Ozmoz has Emerald at her mercy while her long legs scissor her midsection and her long claws tear up her tit flesh. 

Riley straddles poor Opague as reaches back to tug at the red fur, trying to free some for souvenirs.
{alt}

Aeonn tries to match strength with Sivir who lifts the girl up and body slams her down to the mat before dropping a leg across her neck....
{alt}

FawnL

« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2017, 10:11:36 AM »
...as the bitch behind me is holding me up the blue fairy slut grabs my head and pull, setting my face into her tits, trying to smother me out...
as she starts sending her knee into my gut....adding more pain to my precarious situation....I am feeling weak and dazed..
I raise my arms and throw blind blows around hoping they connect somewhere making some damages....

Offline Kimberly queen

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2017, 08:05:45 PM »
Feeling confident having fawnl trap in my boobs I keep up the hold trying to slow her down a bit. Seeing her start swinging wilds blows a few catch me in my side but not that hard till one slam hard into my ribs. Gasping in pain I let fawnl go and step back clutching the rib from the impact. I don't know if Stacie got hit too so I slide away trying to leave them before fawnl attack again

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
  • Just love hearin'....Stacie, please stop, I give!!
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2017, 09:17:02 PM »
Feeling confident having fawnl trap in my boobs I keep up the hold trying to slow her down a bit. Seeing her start swinging wilds blows a few catch me in my side but not that hard till one slam hard into my ribs. Gasping in pain I let fawnl go and step back clutching the rib from the impact. I don't know if Stacie got hit too so I slide away trying to leave them before fawnl attack again

Giggling a little as Kimberly works Fawn over......i smile evily as I lunge into her still from the back, attempting to slip my arms up under hers and get her into a tight nelson so Kimberly as can finish off the rein of this little tramp when......POP!!!!!  Fawn, much quicker than i ever expected, lashes out and elbows me hard in the nose, snapping my head back and causing me to lose balance, falling hard to my cute little ass and bouncing once, my eyes and mouth still open in shock......"FUCK!...you're dead bitch" I pant out, tasting blood
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 09:17:54 PM by goddess_stacie »

FawnL

« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2017, 09:51:33 PM »
oh...well my blind blows got their targets...I was lucky but now both bitches have stepped back...the blue fairy massaging her sore ribs...and the blonde slut bleeding profusely from her nose....I laugh and feel more confident now...
I am sure I can handle both these sluts and send them out of the battle soon...
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 09:52:09 PM by FawnL »

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2017, 06:47:18 AM »
Katherine claws at my pussy as she bites my ear.  I try to push her away, but she pushes me into the ropes sending a knee to my mid section. I stand before herbent over holding my sore belly. 
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 06:48:08 AM by Sinful Senorita Carmen »

FawnL

« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2017, 02:36:36 PM »
..see that part 15 has come to the end....and looking at the votes I went through to the next stage....  ;D

Offline CFreferee

« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2017, 06:03:35 PM »
FawnL you are so sexy, i vote for you

FawnL

« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2017, 06:13:12 PM »
FawnL you are so sexy, i vote for you

..thank you darling.....well, I have been through so many stages now....and still no sight of the final round...
I wonder what CrazyBill has in his mind...   ::) ::) ::)

Offline Kimberly queen

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2017, 10:10:22 PM »
Seeing fawnl so confident after she push us both away I stand there rubbing my ribs thinking of a plan. Looking at Stacie behind her I smirk and run at fawnl looking for a clothline to her throat for revenge of her earlier. If she duck I'll keep running aiming for Stacie looking to take her to the ground

FawnL

« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2017, 10:45:14 PM »
..well...Stacey is on my back, dazed and busy, checking her bleeding nose....
Kim, the blue fairy, is few steps in front and I see how she runs to me, her arm extended.
Don't need to be a genius to understand she is coming for a clothline....
I smile....poor little things....
I duck one second before Kim's arm touches my throat and the dumb blue bimbo keeps on running
crashing into Stacey, that becomes the victim of the move....falling hard to the mat where she remains
groggy, opening her mouth like a fish out of water, her eyes lost and looking into the roof...
I take advantage immediately and as Kim turns looking at me with a surprised expression painted in her face
she is welcome by my extended leg, my foot smashing right into her nose, sending her to land right over her friend....
"What a nice pile of useless bitches...." I smirk looking at the two girls...  :D :D