News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Kareena Kapoor vs Priyanka Chopra

• 1 Replies

Offline Karan

• God Member
Kareena Kapoor vs Priyanka Chopra
« on: July 25, 2017, 02:24:42 AM »
Priyanka found the room, and with the door slightly ajar, she made her way inside. Priyanka had been wearing an elegant top with a short black skirt. She removed her top and had replaced it with a tight white tank top before making her way to Kareena’s hotel room. Kareena had been waiting for her wearing a tight buttoned up dark red shirt and a black skirt. She stood up to meet her enemy. The two stood face to face in silence for a good 30 seconds before Kareena chidingly said, “I was beginning to think you weren’t going to show, and ruin my evening of destroying your pathetic ass.”
The only response she got from Priyanka was a quick punch to her left cheek, followed by a left, another right and an uppercut that sent Kareena sprawling down to the floor. “You? Destroying Me? Ha! Look at you, I’ve been here less than two minutes and your already on the floor.” Kareena quickly realized she had vastly underestimated her foe.

Kareena quickly got back up to her feet and put her fists up in a defensive stance. Priyanka stood in front of her with her hands at her sides almost taunting Kareena. She fired a quick jab at Priyanka’s head, which she easily avoided, Kareena sent another punch towards Priyanka’s face which ended in the same result. Priyanka seemed to be thoroughly enjoying this, “Come on Kareena, at least give me a challenge.” Enraged, Kareena through a hard right that connected with Priyanka’s open hand, Priyanka grabbed Kareena’s other arm and dragged her in close. As she looked at the brunette, Priyanka drew a quick breath and lifted Kareena into the air, dropped to one knee and deposited Kareena on the other. The look of agony on Kareena’s face brought a smile to Priyanka’s as she shoved her onto the floor.

“My God, you really are pathetic. I don’t know why I wasted my time.” Priyanka huffed as she turned and started toward the door.

“Where the hell do you think you’re going, slut?”Priyanka turned around and saw Kareena getting slowly to her feet. Priyanka walked over, drew back her foot and kicked Kareena squarely in the jaw...at least she WOULD have except Kareena caught her foot and dragged her down on the floor. With Priyanka surprised and on her back, Kareena straddled Priyanka, pinning her arms above her head. Kareena looked down at the finally immobilized brunette and declared, “This fight is far from over sweety.”

Kareena brought Priyanka’s hands down by her side and pinned them underneath her knees. With Priyanka pinned and her arms free, she started slapping Priyanka’s face. First a right, then a left, then a right and a few backhands for good measure. As Priyanka’s head was knocked from side to side she frantically tried to escape. Her legs kicking and hips bucking, but all attempts proved unsuccessful. Until she was able to bring her legs up and wrap her legs around Kareena’s head. With Kareena’s head between her legs, she quickly brought them, along with Kareena, down to the floor, smashing the back of her head into the carpet.

Now Priyanka was straddling Kareena and started punching her in the face.

“Only...”

(punch)

“-uuuuhhhhnn”

“Whiny...”

(SLAM)

“-aaahhhhhnnn”

“Little...”

THUMP

“-unnnnnhh”

“bitches...”

THWACK

“-ooohhhhnnn”

SLAP!

She ended with an especially hard straight that caused Kareena’s head to bounce off the floor. Kareena was nearly done for and Priyanka knew it, so she decided to play with for a while before putting her away. She turned Kareena over onto her stomach and sat down on her ass facing her legs. She bent Kareena’s legs at the knee at crossed her ankles, she then held Kareena’s legs in place by placing the back of her over Kareena’s crossed ankles. Still sitting on Kareena’s bottom, she reached back pulled Kareena’s head off the floor and locked her arm around Kareena’s neck in what can be described as a combination reverse camel-clutch choke hold. Kareena was bent in an extremely painful “U” shape while Priyanka taunted her rival.

“...Gggettt offfa.. m..mmee s...sssllutt!” Kareena cried.

Kareena’s arms were free, but because of the position she was in, she could not get a strong enough hold on Priyanka to topple her. Her legs were also useless as they were trapped under Priyanka’s leg. With her hope and consciousness fading, Kareena had only one shot to get out of this predicament, she forced her upper body backwards toward Priyanka, who was caught off guard by the unexpected maneuver. Both ladies tumbled off of one another and rolled away from each other.

Priyanka was quick to her feet. “Damn, I guess your not as dumb as I thought. Unfortunately that’s not gonna make much of a difference when you’re unconscious.”

Kareena was coughing and wheezing while struggling to her feet about 8 feet away from Priyanka. As Kareena got to her feet, Priyanka started slowly making her toward the wobbly brunette.

“Had enough yet, whore?”

“Please.” Kareena said sarcastically.

“Good, I wasn’t ready for my fun to come to an end just yet.” Priyanka retorted.

Priyanka walked right up to Kareena and got face to face with her adversary. Unfortunately for her, she hadn’t expected Kareena to launch a devastating kick between her legs. She let out a soft moan before dropping to her knees, her hands clutching her crotch. With Priyanka on her knees in front of her, Kareena drove her knee squarely into Priyanka’s face, knocking her on her back. Still moaning, Priyanka rolled to her side nursing her wounds.

Kareena wasn’t about to give her any time for respite, and quickly brought the dazed foe to her feet. Barely able to stand, Priyanka slumped against Kareena’s body. Kareena put her in a front face lock and, too exhausted to do much else, just fell backwards, slamming Priyanka’s head onto the floor.

The result, however, did not turn out Kareena had expected. She stood over Priyanka, expecting to see her yes rolled back or closed. Instead, Priyanka had a wicked smile, exposing her pearly whites. Kareena couldn’t believe her eyes. She was too stunned to move before Priyanka had wrapped her arm around Kareena’s legs and sent her tumbling down.

Priyanka brought Kareena up via her hair and unloaded a barrage of punches, kicks, elbows, and knees to all portions of Kareena’s body. No part of her body was spared as Priyanka’s attack sliced through Kareena’s weak defenses. Kareena’s head was rocked side to side as she was back-pedaling away from the seemingly possessed Priyanka. Her retreat was for naught as an exceptionally powerful blow spun Kareena’s whole body around and drove her face first into the wall.

Priyanka saw Kareena’s body relax and slump down the wall to the floor before she headed to the couch for a breather. She had been sitting on the couch for about ten minutes, noticing how wet her tank top had become.

She got off the couch and made her way to the door, she was about half way there when she heard,

“Going somewhere, bitch?”

Priyanka couldn’t believe it, but was quick with a retort, “Maybe you are as dumb as I thought, I’m just going to put your stupid ass back down again. But this time I’m going to make sure you’re unconscious.”

Kareena hobbled toward Priyanka, while the other brunette sauntered toward Kareena. The two women met in the center of the room one last time. Priyanka went for Kareena’s hair, but she caught Priyanka’s hands and drove her knee into her tight stomach. Priyanka was doubled over, but brought her head up quickly, smashing Kareena under her chin. Both women were obviously exhausted, and they came together again.

Kareena went for a punch, but this time Priyanka caught Kareena’s fist and stepped behind her. Priyanka held Kareena’s hand firm against her own back. She then grabbed Kareena’s other hand and secured them both with her right arm. Priyanka unbuttoned the front of Kareena’s shirt started mauling her breasts with her free hand. Priyanka’s nails dug in deep and elicited a horrified scream from Kareena. Priyanka demanded that Kareena give it up, But the British beauty refused.

Priyanka realized that Kareena wasn’t going to give up; she would have to end this fight more dramatically. She released Kareena’s arms and spun her around. Priyanka unloaded with a right hook that would’ve taken Kareena’s head off, but Kareena ducked under the swing and got behind Priyanka. Kareena lifted Priyanka’s tank top up over her head, but not quite all the way off. The top was wrapped around Priyanka’s arms, immobilizing them. Kareena then proceeded to put her right behind Priyanka’s back and over her right leg. She then put her palm under Priyanka’s chin and pushed back, putting her in an abdominal stretch. With Priyanka’s arms wrapped up in her tank top, Kareena was able to slip her right leg through Priyanka’s arms, effectively tying Priyanka’s entire body up with one leg.

Priyanka’s back was insanely arched, putting her in extreme anguish. Kareena demanded Priyanka to give up, but like Kareena, she refused. Realizing there was no escape Priyanka began crying, but she still refused to give up. With both arms freed, Kareena grabbed Priyanka by the hair, leaned over her and forced her face into her sweating cleavage. Priyanka protested, but already tied up in modified abdominal stretch, there was no escape.

Priyanka struggled and struggled for a good 2 minutes before Kareena felt her body go limp in her grasp. Knowing how this fight had gone, she made sure Priyanka was out by smothering her for an extra minute.

Kareena released Priyanka who dropped in a heap at her feet. Too exhausted to do much else, Kareena collapsed next to her.

Offline vals

• God Member
Re: Kareena Kapoor vs Priyanka Chopra
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2017, 10:55:54 PM »
Good

4on1