News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Tag-Team Showdown! Heidi & Katie Vs. Princesses Kimiko and Momoko

• 70 Replies

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
Re: Tag-Team Showdown! Heidi & Katie Vs. Princesses Kimiko and Momoko
« Reply #60 on: August 18, 2017, 10:21:03 PM »

"Mmm! That's right! Keep licking, lil' loser!" I wiggle my hips, grinding against Heidi's tongue, smirking at Katie as I force her bimbo girlfriend to worship me.

Kimiko continues to keep Katie face-down between Heidi's splayed thighs, Katie's soggy panties on display, her creamy teen tush getting spanked, causing her to whimper and squeal into Heidi's silk-clad crotch.

"Mm. At least these losers are good for something..." Kimi purrs, smiling at me, making me blush, my purple/blue eyes clouding with lust as I twerk on Heidi's glossy lips.

My hands keep mauling those silicone-enhanced breasts....slapping...squeezing...scratching. Then I reach for the backs of Heidi's knees, peeling them up and rolling the blonde barbie doll's legs up towards her shoulders.

"Pull her panties aside, Katie. I want the cameras to see her squirt."

(sorry for the delay, life has been a bit disjointed for me recently. those questioning the poll's duration are welcome to make/write their own polls, or just go fuck themselves)

*Trapped firmly under Momoko, my head begins to spin again as she rides my face....my tongue licking faster and faster as her cum mixes with my saliva and it's all smeared across my pretty face....I feel Momoko's hands all over my precious, surgically enhanced breasts....groping and feeling them.....pinching and squeezing harder and harder until I yelp out in pain into Momoko's crotch.....Just when I feel like I can't take it anymore....I feel my Asian rival slide her hands downwards, across my shredded black stocking covered legs.....grabbing me behind the knees, and rolling me up so the cameras can get a clear of my pink silk panty covered mound..... I swallow hard.....feeling more and more shame..... I've had SO many men love me over the years....Where are they now?! Why won't any man save me from this?!?! *  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
 YT
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 10:22:48 PM by Mistress Heidi Alexis Foster »

Offline Katie Kicks Butt!

« Reply #61 on: August 19, 2017, 07:03:31 PM »
All I can do is shiver, sob, and smooch Heidi's yummy pussy. This wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't happening in the middle of an arena, at the will of our hated Japanese rivals, who just nailed us with twin super-kicks and choked us unconscious.

"Mm! I'm sorry Heidi.." I whimper between kisses and licks, my dark eyes full of tears as I see my beautiful lover's face buried under Momoko's crotch, her perfect breasts getting mauled by the arrogant teenager, who mocks us the whole time. I hate Momo so much right now, but my head is still aching, my lungs burning from being smothered into my own girlfriend's crotch. Kimiko's constant gropes and slaps to my kitty keep me docile and helpless, my stocking-covered knees sliding further apart as I nuzzle my nose against the wet silk fabric over Heidi's clit.

I close my eyes as Momoko folds Heidi in half, causing her tush to rise. Then she commands me to peel Heidi's panties to the side. "Y-yes Princess..." I cry, knowing I have to obey or these evil brats will hurt both of us. My hands gently massage over Heidi's tushy, my thumbs kneading her exposed flesh, my fingers brushing her inner thighs. Then I slip my right index finger under the sodden silk, tugging it until Heidi's puffy pink petals are exposed. My nostrils wrinkle as the scent of my girlfriend's arousal rises up from her blossoming flower, and I whimper as I lean forward to plant my glossy lips on her flared labia, my tongue starting to flick along her snatch, lapping at her clit, my mouth releasing another whimper as Kimiko spanks my own sensitive kitty.

(Just want to thank everyone for their kind words, and for rooting for us. Especially you Mama Tiffy. Love you.)

« Reply #62 on: August 20, 2017, 03:09:35 PM »
I should totally tear these Japanese sluts apart for cheating and doing this to Heidi!!!!!!!

Offline The Canadian Cutie

« Reply #63 on: August 20, 2017, 09:56:41 PM »
I should totally tear these Japanese sluts apart for cheating and doing this to Heidi!!!!!!!

lol like you could

Offline fighternikki

• God Member
« Reply #64 on: August 20, 2017, 10:34:14 PM »
Jobber central here but entertaining and great posts!

Offline Ethan Tuff

• God Member
« Reply #65 on: August 22, 2017, 05:32:34 PM »
Regardless of the outcome Heidi is the hottest woman at FCF just incredible!  Wow!

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #66 on: August 22, 2017, 06:31:10 PM »
"Nnnhhh! NNnnhhhmmph! MMmmphhh!"

I struggle and thrash against the ropes, thrusting and shifting in my chair as the sight of my precious gals being humiliated by those wicked brats play out on the monitor in front of me. I'm helpless to do anything but watch, but I still continue, writhing and squirming and thrashing in the chair. The ropes hold me tight, seemingly getting tighter the harder I struggle, and the more I move and shift about in the wooden chair the more this insidious knot that's tied between my thick thighs rubs and grinds into my sex. Rubbing, grinding, rubbing, and.. grinding.. I bite down on my panties that Momo had stuffed deep into my mouth earlier, and I let out a muffled moan when suddenly my whole bound body tenses up. I stare into the monitor, watching my precious daughter and my lovely Katie get tormented and humiliated, forced into servitude by these wicked, naughty brats, and then my eyes shut tight. I tilt my head back and a luscious moan erupts from my gagged mouth as shameful pleasure overwhelms me...

"NNnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmm.."

I slump HARD against my chair in a heap of exhaustion, so hard that the chair tilts on its back legs. Suddenly, the chair TIPS backward and it SLAMS into the ground, with me tied to it! I'm still coming down from that numbing climax when the chair collides into the ground, and my bound body bounces somewhat upon the hard floor before it sinks into the ground. I whimper and and moan and roll onto my side, trying to catch my breath - wait, roll onto my side? I shouldn't be able to roll onto my side if my upper body is tied to the chair--

I gasp, and glance down, realizing that the chair had BROKEN in he landing! The ropes no longer hold me bound to my seat, though the rest of my buxom body is still trussed up. My hands are tied behind my back and my legs are tied at the ankles and above and below my knees. My upper body is bound in an intricate Shibari-style rope harness, the silken cords wrapping around my collared neck, around my upper arms, wrapping around my luscious tits and criss-crossing down and around my stomach, lower back and shapely hips. It ends in that stringent crotch-tie that must now be soaked in my juices. I shut my eyes and feverishly work on freeing my hands. They've loosened a bit in the landing, and I think I can slip a hand free..Yes! I manage to pull my left hand out, though the ropes still tightly wind around my right hand. I sit up quickly and start to untie my legs until they're free of the silk bindings. I then pull the leopard print scarf down from over my mouth, gasping as I spit out my panties. I let the scarf hang around my neck and I take in a few deep breaths, finally having freed myself. Well, somewhat, the rope harness is still tied around my upper body along with the crotch-tie and the collar around my throat. I glance up at the monitor and frown. There's no time to get out of these bindings now, I can move my legs and my arms somewhat. I have to help my Silk gals! My daughter needs her Mama!

Staggering to my feet, I move to the dressing room door and practically rip it open, moving as quickly as I can down the hall, my white heels clicking noisily as I race to the ring! Still wrapped in the silk rope harness and crotch-tie, still collared and still wearing this skimpy, ruffled French Maid uniform, I rush toward the ring..

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #67 on: August 23, 2017, 04:35:06 PM »
Regardless of the outcome Heidi is the hottest woman at FCF just incredible!  Wow!

Omg Ethan!!! Thank you! Thank you !!

I actually very much agree with you :) I'm proud to be the hottest! *curtsies* I would much rather be hot than strong or talented. :P Right?!

Lemme know whenever you'll be online next. I'd love some time to make your fantasies come true ! *curtsies*

Offline Wendy31

« Reply #68 on: August 25, 2017, 05:03:40 PM »
Ohhhhh Heidi and Katie..... so sorry... what was supposed to be a fair fight ended in a drama..... you never can trust beating Japanese girls and not af all when they are trained sisters.... you two are awesone... love you.... and I will challenge those two Japanese warriors for a 1 vs 2..... and beat them and sent their soaked bottons to you Heidi and Katie..... but it was a very hot scenario inhere.......   love you
JUST TO MAKE FUN

« Reply #69 on: August 25, 2017, 06:49:34 PM »

lol like you could

Shut up Dummy!!!!!!!!!

Offline Ethan Tuff

• God Member
« Reply #70 on: August 26, 2017, 02:25:31 PM »

Omg Ethan!!! Thank you! Thank you !!

I actually very much agree with you :) I'm proud to be the hottest! *curtsies* I would much rather be hot than strong or talented. :P Right?!

Lemme know whenever you'll be online next. I'd love some time to make your fantasies come true ! *curtsies*

Oh wow!!! I cant wait Heidi! You are such a goddess!