News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Have you Told Your Wife about Your Fantasy?

• 55 Replies

Offline Debbiedoes

Re: Have you Told Your Wife about Your Fantasy?
« Reply #45 on: December 28, 2017, 03:53:30 PM »
We'd not been together that long but one evening during a film, he seemed more than just 'interested' in a girl fight scene, I know the look! I asked him about it and got him to admit to his fetish, At this point I just came out with 'you would enjoy my sister and I then' and added 'when we go at each other'. Some hundred or so Questions later and I'd told him most of it.. lol

Offline Wives Fighting

• God Member
  • Let's kick our heels off and pull each others hair
« Reply #46 on: December 29, 2017, 05:22:46 AM »
Interesting views by everyone. Unfortunately for me although my wife knows of my fetish,never really got  to the stage of taking things to the next level. During intercourse or roleplay scenarios I often tend to see the thrill of imagining my wife haripulling or catfighting another woman. I enjoy this more more than the sex we have ,embarassed to say. However the time will come eventually there is just hope for  me that one day I would see an arranged catfight involving my wife.

"Whenever women catfight men think it's going to turn to sex" - Yasmin Bleeth

Offline Xirix

« Reply #47 on: December 29, 2017, 01:16:14 PM »
Because about half of my cat fight fantasies involve my wife losing to a female rival of her at work (a real woman), being beaten, stripped naked and completely humiliated in front of her male and female coworkers, I don't mention this fetish to her.

But she does know about a couple of my fetish interests, including my candaulism.  And she plays along with my "needs", though if she had her way she would not when it comes to being nude in front of others.  (A rule is they have to be strangers who live no where near where we live, so this is done a few hundred miles north of us at Laguna del Sol.)

But to know I imagine her totally nude before everyone she knows, some of whom hate her, and getting to see her be beaten in a fight with another woman, that fantasy I keep to myself.

Offline psy999999

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2018, 06:36:15 PM »
I told my first wife, we were very young and she was definitely an alpha female.  Very attractive, athletic, and competitive.  She was very willing to tell me scripted stories about her getting into catfights with other attractive women, tearing each other's clothes off, etc. while we were having sex.

This was about the time the mudwrestling craze hit California.  She loved attention from men, to dance, and would have been excellent in mudwrestling but she wasn't interested.

Her stories were very good, too good in fact.  It was like having your favorite desert always in front of you, you begin to want it more and more.

We eventually divorced.  I decided not to bring it up in future relationships because I thought it would have a negative impact on our sex life.

Offline Markus Wolf

• God Member
  • Welcome to the playground of ideas.
    • Rival's Rapture (not my site; I'm just featured on here!)
« Reply #49 on: January 29, 2018, 06:31:57 AM »
I regularly imagine my wife as a pro wrestler, wrestling other women or her clone ;)

Anyway, she's not interested in the fetish, apart from modeling the "ring gear", so I do not mention it in her presence.
Follow me on Twitter: @markuswolf09

Offline DS79

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: February 19, 2018, 04:38:38 PM »
I told him I wanted to do it and I did!

Can you tell more about it?
I love women especially when they fight

Offline SashaSl

« Reply #51 on: February 22, 2018, 02:57:56 PM »
I know about my husbands fetish... because once I came home after corporate party with black eye, scrached breasts and ruined clothes;) I told him that it was "drunken argument with my collegue"... Well... At least tge sex was great after it haha

Offline DS79

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: February 22, 2018, 04:10:38 PM »
are you separated by colleagues...?
I love women especially when they fight

Offline HooDoo

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: February 23, 2018, 12:35:52 AM »
I know about my husbands fetish... because once I came home after corporate party with black eye, scrached breasts and ruined clothes;) I told him that it was "drunken argument with my collegue"... Well... At least tge sex was great after it haha

Please do tell us more.. :)

Offline SashaSl

« Reply #54 on: February 24, 2018, 05:46:49 PM »
I was in private room when my former boss was kissing me. Unfortunately he forgot to lock the door so his wife found him and me. Of Course she was blaming me and attack me instead of him? And he decided to separate us only when other people come to see what was the noise about? Lucky for me it was soon after she attacked me. Of Course I didn't told my hus all about it. Just told him that it was drunken clash.

Offline HooDoo

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: February 25, 2018, 12:12:06 AM »
I was in private room when my former boss was kissing me. Unfortunately he forgot to lock the door so his wife found him and me. Of Course she was blaming me and attack me instead of him? And he decided to separate us only when other people come to see what was the noise about? Lucky for me it was soon after she attacked me. Of Course I didn't told my hus all about it. Just told him that it was drunken clash.

Thank you Sasha, much appreciated. You are right not to tell your husband, while kissing another man might be forgivable, getting into a fight over another man is a relationship ender.