News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

WBACCF QS: Jillian Murray vs Sarah Shahi

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF QS: Jillian Murray vs Sarah Shahi
« on: September 27, 2017, 08:41:32 PM »

{alt}

Sarah Shahi needed a quick fight and she landed a miracle punch.  That miracle punch helped her recuperate and now she was close to being 100 % again.

Jillian Murray outlasted, outfought and outwilled Lacey Chabert… she knew one day they’d fight again and she would have to do it all over again.. Now though it was about one thing and that was beating Sarah here in the basement.  Jillian looked at a confident Shahi and spoke “So if you don’t respect me”

“Oh I respect you a lot but I’m not here to lose… I had my life flash before my eyes when Alexa tried to kill me and I tried to kill her… Here I am and she is somewhere saying ‘I’m better’ when she isn’t… I didn’t go through that to lose to anyone.”

“I never had any fight where my life flashed before my eyes… I destroyed Underwood whose reputation would have said she’d survive a cheapshot by me which I used when she fell for a trick… She’s over rated but I fought and fought against a woman who earned her reputation in Lacey Chabert and I won… I was the better woman, no one has beaten a truly in the game Chabert but ME!”

“All that to lose to me.”

“No, I don’t lose to you.. I will get hurt by you but I’m the more well-rounded fighter and I will win.”

Sarah took a step forward hands down and Jillian matched that step they were arm length apart “Think what you want but I beat the only woman who had a chance of beating me when I beat Alexa.”

“You beat her …”

“And for the record I’d beat her again, do you think you’d beat your toughest opponent again.”

“Lacey… She might come at me harder but that makes me fight harder.  I don’t think you measure up to Lacey so I’m going to beat you.”

“Hmm” Sarah smiled looked down and then up to her right and crack her left hand caught Jillian flush putting her down “Sorry Jillian but that is where you are wrong.  You don’t have the viciousness needed to beat me.  Neither does Lacey, no one remaining does.”

They took another step forward and this Shahi had something about her that Lacey didn’t.  A desire to fight, Jillian could see it in her eyes .  She thought about alexa Vega and why a woman so strong, so tough, so mean could fear her.  Skill and body wise she matched up but there was a apprehension but she wasn’t’ showing it “You got lucky against Emma”

“I did and because I did I’m healed enough.  That’s why you aren’t starting anything, its why you’ll lose and you know that.”

There fight was exactly what Jillian feared it wold be.  She wasn’t as strong as Sarah and no matter what she did, no matter what submission she tried Sarah got out and hurt her.

Sarah Shahi knew how to fight she knew ground, she knew how to keep her hair from being a disadvantage and one thing was clear if the winner of the next fight did not have a vicious streak they had no chance.

Sarah tied Jillians arms up and began ripping at her tits until she got a surrender.  All fight she out struck her, she out grappled her and in the end she out meaned her.   A fight with Kelly Monaco or Olivia Munn was a scarier match up then a woman who was simply lacking in one important category.