News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Susan vs Andrea, post-divorce short story

• 28 Replies

Offline ralbright2010

• God Member
Re: Susan vs Andrea, post-divorce short story
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2017, 01:31:49 PM »
mmmmmm. a Catfight tournament of sorts! The permutations here need an algorithm to solve.!

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2017, 03:52:09 PM »
To:  Jennifer; Andrea; Susan
Date:  Friday August 18, 2017. 7:15am
Subject:  Good morning, ladies

Ladies,

I just wanted to say that I went to bed last night with some trepidation, sharing stories and topless photos with one woman I barely know and two I do not know at all.

But, I just wanted to say, with the light of day now here, that I am delighted to make the acquaintance of such strong, beautiful women.  We may have all been unlucky at love, but Father Time appears to be rewarding us by going easy on us, at least so far. 

Jennifer--i am sympathetic to your foreclosure story.  I actually knew a family living in the Inner Empire in 2006-2009, and I know how bad the housing market got there.  What a terrible time to be trying to establish oneself.  As a gesture, and in recognition of your financial struggle from foreclosure, and Andrea in recognition of your being a single mom, I hope you two will accept my offer of $10,000 to the winner of your catfight on Monday.

I enjoyed, or, appreciated, the Skype conversation you two had.  I do think there is a kernel of truth to you two sending bad karma at each other, due to your "unresolved differences".  Early in my career in GE, there was a rival executive trainee who was getting in my way.  We avoided each other for a couple of years, but kept having unlucky breaks.  We finally confronted each other at a sales conference.  We met in a hotel suite, and just tore into each other.  I won, she left the company, my career took off, but so did hers.

Here's hoping you two can fight it out Monday, then both turn your lives around.

Jennifer--i arrive Sunday at noon and am staying at the inn in Woodstock.  It would be my pleasure to treat you to dinner Sunday night, then Uber to the fights with you on Monday.  If That's ok with you.

All--here's me getting out of the shower this morning.  Full body.  As you can see, Susan better watch out on Monday.

(No pressure on any of you sending pics in return, although I certainly won't complain if you do.)

Xoxoxo,
Nancy

To:  Nancy
Date:  Fri 8/18/2017. 7:30am
Subject:  Dinner sounds great

I'm taking a redeye Saturday night, so I'll arrive at O'Hare an hour before you.  I'll wait at your gate, and maybe we can share a cab out to Woodstock.  Dinner with you Sunday night sounds great.  As does the Uber ride Monday.

I'd love to chat more about your work sales conference fight.

Oh, and of course, here's a shower pic of me.

Xoxoxo,
Jennifer

Offline Hammer48

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2017, 09:02:40 PM »
Wow, this saga is picking up steam. I will definitely be paying close attention to how this plays out.

Offline dfoulup

• God Member
  • Love the rolling around!
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2017, 01:00:02 AM »
I'd say I'm looking forward to seeing how this ends but really I'd rather it just continue!  Great story line; great conversations; does it have to end?  LOL  Thanks to sinclairfan for an amazing story!

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2017, 02:04:21 AM »
Date:  Fri 8/18/2017. 5:05pm
Subject:  Thank you Thank you Thank you

I can't let today go by without thanking you for funding the $10,000 purse Monday against that bitch Jennifer.  I would kick her ass either way.  But the $10,000 will go to good causes.  Paying my credit card debt.  And my daughter's 2017-18 school tuition.  I paid it Tuesday.  But I couldn't afford it.  $3,200 for a year.  Thank you.  I really need that money.  I'm gonna win it.

I've been wondering all day--that sales conference rival you fought.  What were you two wearing?  Details!!!!

Xoxo,
Andrea

To:  Andrea
Date:  Fri 8/18/2017. 5:54pm
Subject:  Kudos

Kudos in your confidence in claiming the $10,000.  Jennifer seems genuinely desperately in need of it.  If you can seize it from her--well, that should be interesting, shouldn't it?

When I fought sales conference bitch:  this is going to sound like contrived b.s., bit it's 100% true, I swear.  Me:  red fuzzy sweater, jeans.  Her:  jeans, brown cardigan.  Both of our tits were bulging out, I swear.  It was January.  Neither of us had bras.  It was amazing. The namecalling was out of control.  I still don't know how we both knew to wear sweaters.

Thx for reminding me.

Xoxoxo,
Nancy

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2017, 03:24:16 PM »
Date:  Fri. 8/18/2017. 11:35pm
Subject:  Late night thoughts

Just laying here looking at your pics.  I was wondering--when you were a manager at your corporate job and hired people, were there any 2 women who you fantasized about fighting for the job, especially with you watching?  Who were they?  Tell me everything.

Xoxoxo,
Andrea

Date:  Saturday August 19, 2017. 7:11am
Subject:  Job fights

Andrea, darling, if you keep asking such spicy questions, you'll force me to root for you in your fight against Jennifer.

To answer your question:  you're close.  I never fantasized about instigating a direct fight over a particular job.  But around 2003 or so, as I figured out how the whole executive administrative assistant structure worked, I noticed that to all the ambitious secretaries in my division, it was a big fucking deal getting the raise and the perks and, especially, the status that went with the promotion from Admin Assistant to Executive Admin Assistant.  And the number of Executive AA positions was pretty strictly controlled, so it was a zero-sum game--if once one girl was promoted, there was one less potential promotion for all the other girls.

So, yes, I fantasized about having an Exec AA position available to offer, and having 2 AA's fight for it at my home.  One matchup I think about is Jean versus Deanna.  They were both over the heads financially (I'm starting to wonder if that's why our new little group is making me so horny).  They both had an edge to them.  Very thick curly hair on both of them, one light brown the other dark brown.  I normally prefer straight hair, but the curly hair would have gotten worked over in the catfight.  I actually can't picture either of them giving--they would have fought till a knockout or worse.  Now that i think about it, it would have been more a streetfight than a catfight.  They had no beef between them that I was ever aware of, but yes I wanted to instigate one.  I thought about it a lot then.  I think about it a lot now.

I think about a fight scenario with you Andrea, with your girl in a private school.  I think about you and another mom competing for the final available admissions slot.  What mom would you want that to be?

Xoxo,
Nancy

Date:  Sat. 8/19/17. 7:59am
Subject:  Hot fantasies

Hot Jean/Deanna fantasy.  And hot that you get turned on by the damsel-in-distress thing.  I can picture you being some medieval Duchess in a castle controlling her maids and stable girls.  I think we all have a little bit of that in us.

Competing for a private school opening:  well, you know that Susan and I have girls the same age, right?  I would totally take her on for a school opening for our girls, a school play part, a sports team starting position, a class President opening, a scholarship.  You name it.  She's kinda the parent most on my mind right now.  After Monday, when you and Jennifer go back home, I think Susan and I are still going to have unfinished business.  Unless you, like, totally fuck Susan up, which I hope you do.  So, sorry for the boring answer, but the honest answer is Susan.  She's the parent I want to fight.

Xoxo,
Andrea

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2017, 10:55:14 PM »
To:  Nancy; Susan; Andrea
Date:  Sat.  8/19/17. 3:15pm
Subject:  Anyone remember Felicity?

Ladies,

I'm sitting here waiting for my Uber to the airport for my redeye to O'Hare, and I was thinking about a TV show I used to watch around 2000 called Felicity.  I doubt any of you were watching it, I was the only slacker--Nancy, I know you were busy with your career and your marriage, and Susan and Andrea with your careers and your daughters. 

Anyways, in the part of the show that I'm thinking of, Keri Russell is trying to decide between 2 possible boyfriends, and one of the boyfriends has another on-again-off-again girl, who's played by Jennifer Garner, who had suddenly become a star because of her show Alias on ABC (I watched that show, too--told you I was a slacker).  She played a spy who could totally kick ass, and regularly did.

So, back to Felicity.  On one episode, Keri Russell is lamenting that the Jennifer Garner character is complicating her decision about which boy loves her more, and Keri Russell's older friend goes, "You should totally go over to her place and kick her ass."  Keri Russell laughs, but then her friend repeats, "No, I mean it.  Just go over to her place and kick her ass."

Now, that was partially meant as a joke.  Jennifer Garner's Felicity character was NOT a fighter, even though her Alias character WAS.  So, it would sort of an inside joke for TV junkies like me that here Jennifer Garner was in 2 TV series playing these 2 VERY different characters.

So part of me got the joke.  But part of me was, Omg, that's the COOLEST FUCKING IDEA I'VE EVER HEARD.  Go over to your boyfriend's side chick's house and just TOTALLY FUCKING KICK HER ASS.  That would be the coolest thing ever.

And now, here I am, 40 years old, and getting on a plane to kick a girl's ass. 

And so far, it's everything I was hoping for.

Xoxo,
Jennifer

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2017, 03:11:38 AM »
To:  Nancy; Susan; Andrea
Date:  Sat.  8/19/2017. 7:47PM
Subject:  Real conversation

I just boarded my flight.  The line started moving really slow because of the dweebs putting their luggage in the overhead, so I was just standing in line inside the airplane, and I was standing next to a beautiful blonde flight attendant maybe about 5 years younger than me.  So we caught each others eye and smiled at each other. 

And she finally asked, "So what sends you to Chicagoland this weekend?"  And I just blurt out to her, "Oh, settling a catfight that's been gnawing at me for 18 years.  She found me on Facebook and dared me to fly out."  And she goes, "See, and they say Facebook isn't good for anything.  B.S. if it can settle a catfight it's all worth it, right."  And I said, "Sounds like you have something you need to settle, too."  And she goes, "Oh hell yeah, honey," and was about to tell me, but then the line started moving again.

Maybe I'll catch up with her during the flight, but gotta go now.

Good night.

Xoxo,
Jennifer

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2017, 03:45:58 PM »
To:  Andrea;  Susan;  Nancy
Date:  Sun. 8/20/17. 7:04am
Subject:  Safe at the airport

Susan/Andrea--I'm at O'Hare, and can see that Nancy's flight is On Time, so I'm waiting for her so we can drive to Woodstock.

I wanted to let you know that I did speak with the flight attendant--her name is Nikki.  She actually had a neat story.  So, back when Nikki was in college, she was a soccer player, and there was a tournament with 4 teams, and there was a party one night, where a bunch of the soccer players were at, not wearing uniforms.  And out of nowhere, Nikki got sucker-punched, from behind, right in the mouth by a girl.  When the girl punched Nikki, she said "How do you like that, #18?", then ran away into the crowd.  Nikki's uniform number was 18, but she wasn't wearing her uniform at the party.

So, in other words, the girl who sucker-punched was specifically looking for Nikki.  Nikki and her friends went onto the net, looking at the websites of the 3 other teams at the tournament.  They think they narrowed it down to 3 girls that may have done it.  Nikki has known their names all these years, and keeps waiting for whoever did it to mess up on Facebook and admit it.  Anyways, Nikki doubts anything will come out of it, but she wonders what would happen if someday she gets the chance to fight the other girl.

Anyways, see you tomorrow.

Jennifer

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2017, 08:10:23 PM »
CC:  Susan; Jennifer
Date:  Sunday Aug. 20, 2017. 12:33pm
Subject:  Jen and I are checked in

Jennifer and I found our way to McHenry County and are checked in at our hotel.  We both travelled light, but obviously it's hot out today, so that worked out.  So looks like we're on for tomorrow.

Andrea, I must say--I don't know what Jen was like, or what you remember her being like, when you fought her in 1999; but I gave Jen a hug, and shit it was like getting squeezed by a boa constrictor.  Jen's arms are PURE FUCKING MUSCLE.  I don't normally back off from a confrontation, but if i was out clubbing and got into a tiff with Jen, she's one of the very few women I have ever met who I would consider go into peacemaker mode with.  So bring your A game tomorrow, Andrea, or Susan and I will be witnessing a beat down, not a fight.

Xoxo,
Nancy

Cc:  Susan; Jennifer
Date:  Sun.  8/20/17. 12:40PM
Subject:  RE:  Jen and I are checked in

You should know better, Nancy.  Who would you fear more in a catfight:  a kale-eating California airhead who's never been tested because her outward appearance is intimidating; or someone's whose learned to stand up to bullies who mistake her for a pushover?

I'm going to paste your note to Jennifer's trembling, weeping body when she loses tomorrow night.

Xoxo,
Andrea

Offline ralbright2010

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2017, 08:40:06 PM »
mmmmmm.....now this is getting good, that personal animosity surfaces, but we know Nancy is egging the other two, particularly Andrea on.

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2017, 09:34:18 PM »
Sinclairfan bumping threads is against the rules if you continue to do so i will lock it.
Have fun and tussle.

Offline ralbright2010

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2017, 01:12:48 PM »
Good question. What is it and is it in the rules? I could not find a reference to it.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2017, 08:27:46 AM »
Susan's fight log; Eclipse Day 2017

For the remainder of the Sunday after she arrived from the airport, Nancy continued to "stir the pot", sending emails to the 3 of us about the impending Andrea/Jennifer fight, and then about her fight with me.  Although I felt Nancy was rubbing her relative financial security in our faces, I refused to "take the bait" and respond to her, mostly because of the sexual turn her emails started taking around 5pm on Sunday evening. 

As Nancy and Jennifer continued spending the day with each other, they had returned to their hotel in Woodstock, and were now in Nancy's room together.  The implication, by way of innuendo, that Nancy clearly wanted Andrea and me to draw, was that Nancy and Jennifer were having some sort of sexual encounter.  I think Nancy mis-read the sexual tension between Andrea and me--yes, one day, Andrea had "fondled" (my word--i don't know what else to call it, but it was unwelcome) my hair, and I had awkwardly asked her to stop.  But there was certainly no latent sexual attraction on my end, and Andrea had later denied that it was an advance.  Andrea and I don't think of each other that way, consciously or subconsciously.  Nancy thought she was stirring a pot, but her efforts were completely wasted.

Additionally, as the hours before our 2 respective catfights, me vs Nancy, and Andrea vs Jennifer, were counting down, the reality of what was about to occur was becoming more concrete to me.  Although Andrea and I had egged each other on in finding enemies from our past, finding Nancy had been something that had been on my bucket list for years.  And it wasn't to "kiss and makeup" for our 1989 dorm bathroom fight--it was to finish it.  To figure out who would have won if the crowd had not separated us.

In 1989, I had known for a few days leading up to the fight that Nancy and I would be confronting each other, and I had an irresistible urge to touch myself.  2017 was no different in that area.  I spent all Sunday afternoon, evening, and night before the fight on my sectional, in the room Monday's fight would be occurring in, on my back, both my hands inside my pajama bottoms.  I pictured a 2017 fight with Nancy with all of the same animosity we had in 1989, but without the fear of rolling on the gross weekend bathroom floor which was our 1989 fight venue.  I pictured Andrea watching me on the couch, green with envy that I had gone toe to toe years ago with a woman who would end up so successful and accomplished, whose career had somehow stayed on track for longer than Andrea's or mine had.  A woman who had achieved financial security at a young enough age to enjoy it. 

Having Andrea and Jennifer as witnesses would force Nancy and I to fight until there was a winner.  What if Nancy and I were still equally matched, like we had been in 1989?  Which one of us would dig deep, literally and figuratively, to win?

The eclipse was scheduled for just after 1pm Monday, so we 4 had decided to meet at my place at 12:45.  Any plan for getting some "eclipse effect" in my living room was a bust, though--the day under up being completely cloudy.  Hopefully this wasn't an omen.  Nancy and Jennifer arrived first in their Uber--they were wearing tank tops and cutoff jeans, just like me.  Apparently default catfight wear is universally understood.  We had seen each other nude virtually, but had not clarified if we would be fighting that way.  I made a spot decision that I would put my foot down and do the opposite of whatever Nancy proposed.

Seeing her in person finally was stark.  Nancy was actually here.  She and I were actually about to fight.  I was a little nervous.

Andrea better fucking get here and not muff this up for me.  I want to fight--not "entertain" these two fucking bitches in my living room for an hour or two.

Andrea texts me.  "My daughter's school let out early for the eclipse.  I need to watch her.  Sorry."

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?  Are you fucking kidding me?!?!?

Andrea is standing someone up for a catfight?  That her opponent flew 2,000+ miles to be at??  And knowing that she has to fly back tomorrow??

I have a daughter too--but I "took care of" day care through tomorrow.  My ex has her till then.

Was Andrea fucking afraid of Jennifer???

How do you fucking no-show for a fight with a $10,000 purse??

The atmosphere in the room takes on a tenser dynamic.  I'm now alone with 2 women I barely now, who spent last night sleeping with each other.  If they think this is some sort of planned set up by Andrea and me, I'm screwed.

As I convey this horrible news to my two guests, I can see them searching my eyes and body language for any clue that I'm lying.  I sense Jennifer's let down after getting emotionally prepared for a vicious battle.  And Nancy's disappointment at not being able to witness a tussle she was instigating.

I pass the test.  They sense I'm as stunned as they are.

"Guess it's up to you and me to make sure the afternoon isn't a total bust, Nancy."  Those words somehow leave my lips, without me consciously forming them.

A lot of what happens next feels involuntary.  Nancy and I begin eyeing each other across the sectional.  This is our pre-fight weigh-in apparently, us testing each other to see if the other will flinch.

"Kick her ass, Nancy," says Jennifer.  I know now that the fight is on.

We stand and circle each other.  I remove my tank top--every other part of today has let me down, i decide.  And i like the control I've just gained over Nancy--she has no choice but to remove her tank top as well.  I sense hesitation in her as we examine each others topless bodies--Jennifer is comparing us as well.  We've shared nudes on the internet and Skype sexted with each other--but was that all overcompensating bravado?  Is Nancy's bark worse than her bite?

I sense Nancy doesn't like "losing face" in front of an audience, or an opponent for that matter.  Why is she fucking hesitating?  If Andrea wussed out, is Nancy wussing out, too, right before my eyes?  Was her sales conference catfight a lie?? Two corporate women wouldn't actually do that, would they?

With my left arm, in a boxing stance, I begging jabbing Nancy's breasts, 1- 2- and 3-punch combinations.  The sound of flesh on flesh collisions excites me to my core.  I hit Nancy harder, and successfully dodge her counterpunches.  Adrenaline fills my body.  Nancy's groans of pain become full-throated, with a tinge of desperation.  Jennifer's eyes are drawn to the spectacle unfolding before her, and I begin playing to my audience?  Fuck, she and I are both wondering--am I a world-class level boxer, or does Nancy just suck at it?

Nancy's half-week of internet preening is collapsing by the minute.  I batter her tits at will, Nancy being unable to respond effectively either offensively or defensively.  My only regret is that it took us 28 years to discover this.  The Brooklyn Dodgers could never beat the New York Yankees--and Nancy can't touch Susan in tit-boxing.

In increasing desperation, Nancy tries to get me into a catfight hold, if only to bring a pause to her battering.  My jabs keep her at a distance, and she only receives more blows for her efforts.  Her eyes are now tearing, both from pain and humiliation.

Jennifer's hands are down her shorts.  Perhaps today isn't a total washout for her--she appears to enjoy watching beatdowns.

Nancy falls for the first time.  To her knees.  "Stand up, bitch.  Take your beating," I say, giving a preview of what Nancy's next 30 minutes will entail.

After 4 or 5 more knockdown, I do what I've been waiting to do for 28 long years.  I pull down my shorts, and I sit on Nancy's face.  And I ride her.  With Jennifer watching.

An afternoon which was supposed to have 2 catfights ended having one beat down.  What can I tell you--life will keep finding new ways to disappoint you.

And maybe that's the morale of my story.  I doubt I will ever see Nancy, Jennifer, or Andrea again.  But I will never forget the afternoon I beat up Nancy. 

THE END.