News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

My Wife and the Bad Advice

• 5 Replies

Offline karl butters

• God Member
« on: May 16, 2022, 02:16:47 AM »
   One Saturday night, Andrea and I prepared to go out to dinner with another couple named Brett and Katie. While Brett and I have been friends for years, we had never done a couple’s night out and Andrea and Katie were only casual acquaintances. Andrea walked out of the bedroom wearing a black blouse with spaghetti straps, a peach-colored mini skirt, and black high heels. We had just returned from a Caribbean cruise and her body was richly tanned. She looked amazing. The outfit was tasteful enough to wear on a friendly dinner outing but skimpy enough to show off my wife’s shapely body. Though she was only 5’2 and 120 lbs., she had a nice rack, narrow waist, and an irresistible bubble butt.
In fact, she almost looked too amazing. Brett made no secret of the fact that he thought my wife was beautiful. He complimented my wife on her looks every time he saw her. The problem was with Katie. In contrast to my wife, Katie was not attractive. She was very sweet and pleasant to be around but looked very plain. Katie was a little overweight with a nondescript figure. I was afraid Katie would be uncomfortable if my wife dressed too sexily.
   “Maybe you should wear something different,” I suggested, “Something less revealing.”
   Andrea looked hurt for a moment and then asked, “Why? You don’t like it? I picked it out just for you.”
   “No, I love it. It’s just Katie is going to be there, and you are such a goddess while she is kind of homely.”
   “She’s not homely. I think Katie is cute… in her own way. She just needs some pointers. Maybe I can give her some advice and help her out. If she made a few changes, I think she could be beautiful.” I had my doubts but dropped the subject. Besides, Andrea looked incredible, and it was not that often that she dressed so provocatively.
   Later that night, we walked into the restaurant and all eyes were on my wife. Brett and I trailed behind the women, allowing us to stare at a couple of my wife’s sexiest assets. Her skirt was stretched snugly over her plump ass that wiggled enticingly as she walked, and her high heels enhanced the shapeliness of her tanned legs. My wife’s blonde hair was beautifully styled, and her makeup looked immaculate.
   Katie, on the hand, was wearing a green blouse, that appeared to be a couple of sizes too big, a khaki-colored dress that came down below her knees, and drab brown shoes with no heels. Her brown hair looked like she had barely spent any time fixing it and she did not have on any makeup. She was obviously not trying to impress anyone.
   The restaurant was busy, so we sat down in the waiting area until our table was ready. Andrea and I sat across from Brett and Katie. Brett could not help staring at Andrea’s crossed legs. Her skirt was so short, in a seated position, it barely covered any of Andrea’s steamy thighs. I hoped Katie would not notice Brett leering at my wife’s legs.
   My wife, naively unaware of the effect her legs were having on Brett, along with a half-dozen other guys in the waiting room, casually began chatting with Katie. Katie was shy and Andrea dominated the conversation. At one point Andrea uncrossed and then recrossed her legs. I saw Brett’s eyes get wide and I knew my wife had inadvertently given him a peek at her pink lacy panties. Unfortunately, Katie noticed Brett’s reaction and began to look more and more uncomfortable.
   “You like showing off your body, don’t you,” Katie said. She sounded a little irritated, but Andrea mistook the nature of her comment.
   “Well, I don’t usually dress like this,” Andrea smiled as she batted her eyes sweetly in an attempt to appear modest. “But Karl likes this outfit.”
   “I bet he does,” Katie replied sarcastically.
   “You know, you are so pretty,” Andrea said, and Katie appeared surprised at the comment and her mood seemed to soften a little. I disagreed with Andrea but since it made Katie feel better, I nodded supportively. Brett just continued to stare at my wife’s thighs. “With a few little changes, you would be a real hottie.” Katie’s mood hardened again. My wife, oblivious to the fact that she was annoying Katie, began to pour out some advice. She gave Katie tips to improve her hairstyle and suggested that she take her shopping to find clothes that would ‘better compliment her figure.’ When Andrea proposed that they go to the gym so that she could teach her how to work out, Katie began to fume.
   “Listen, you dumb blonde,” Katie hissed, “I don’t need you to teach me how to exercise. You probably don’t know the difference between a dumbbell and an exercise bike.”
   Andrea looked both shocked and hurt. “I… I do too,” Andrea stammered, not knowing how to respond. My wife used an exercise bike on occasion, though dumbbells were rarely part of her exercise regimen. She relied primarily on the gym’s yoga classes to maintain her trim, shapely figure.
   “Why don’t you mind your business. I don’t need fashion advice from you.”
   “There’s no need to be rude,” Andrea complained, “I was just trying to help, but if you want to look like a pig, be my guest!”
   “You bitch!” Katie shrieked as she lunged for Andrea. She grabbed the front of Andrea’s top and jerked her to her feet. Holding the top with one hand, Katie slapped Andrea’s face repeatedly before tossing her into my lap. At first, my wife looked a little frightened then embarrassed when she realized all the horny guys that had been leering at her were now laughing.
   Humiliated, my wife charged Katie, but the brunette stopped her cold with an uppercut to my wife’s midsection. Andrea’s mouth gasped open, and she dropped to her knees. Katie snatched the back of Andrea’s blouse and yanked it over her head. The bra came with it and Andrea was suddenly topless. As Andrea covered her boobs with her hands, Katie hauled her up by her hair. My wife’s shoes went flying across the room as Katie whipped her around by her blonde locks.
Katie then flung her out of the waiting area and across the back of a booth. As my dazed wife lay draped over the wooden frame, her skirt risen over her hips, Katie grabbed the waistband of Andrea’s panties and pulled them down her legs. With my wife’s bare ass on display to the whole restaurant, Katie tossed her panties towards a table of guys, causing a scrum to break out. When it ended, three guys came away with pieces of my wife’s panties.
   Katie grabbed Andrea’s ankles and flipped her over the back of the booth and splatting onto the middle of the table, where a family was trying to enjoy their meal. While the dad and his teenage son seemed delighted to have my nude, except for the skirt that was pushed up below her tits, wife displayed on their table, the mom did not look very thrilled. The middle-aged woman gave Andrea a shove, causing my wife to fall onto the floor. Andrea grunted as her boobs broke her fall, smacking audibly against the hard surface.
   My wife struggled to her feet and began stumbling in a muddled daze. She fell onto the lap of a man, who seemed delighted by his good fortune. His wife, a tall, thick black woman, did not appear happy for her husband, especially now that it involved my wife and her sexy bare ass plopped in his lap. She snatched Andrea off her husband and punched her across the cheek. The blow sent my wife reeling back into the waiting area.
   The whole fight had caught me off guard, but I now realized I needed to step in. I caught my wife and turned her away from Katie. The brunette had made her point and seemed content to let the fight end. She sat back down, as to wait for our table.
   I helped Andrea sit on a bench, as far away from Katie as I could, and began to try and retrieve her belongings. A couple of minutes earlier she had been sitting in the waiting room looking confident and sexy. Now she was disheveled with a bewildered expression on her face. She still looked sexy though, especially with her plump boobs heaving up and down, as she struggled to catch her breath. I found one shoe and her blouse when the manager walked up.
   “I’m sorry but your group needs to leave before we call the police,” he said.
   “Okay,” I replied, “Let me find the rest of her clothes.”
       As I looked for Andrea’s bra and her other shoe, the manager nodded at his hostess. She was a cute little redhead, probably 18 or 19, and smaller than my wife. She walked over and seized Andrea by an ear and yanked her to her feet. While Andrea was being hauled toward the door, Katie stood up and followed.
   As we left, I thought about how different the two women’s exits were, as opposed to their entrances. When we arrived, Katie walked in unnoticed, overshadowed by my sexy, confident wife. Now, as we left, Katie walked out with her head held high to a smattering of applause. Behind her, Andrea stumbled along with only one shoe, being dragged by a girl that barely weighed 100 lbs. Her top was stretched and torn, and one exposed boob danced delightfully as she staggered out the door. My wife’s skirt was tangled and twisted, and her wiggling ass cheeks and the cleft between her legs were in full view of the diners. Andrea’s hair was a tousled mess, and her pretty face was puffy and bruised. This was the last time Andrea has given unsolicited beauty advice to another woman.

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
Re: My Wife and the Bad Advice
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2022, 11:28:20 PM »
Did your wifey learn her lesson? She lucky she didn't really get beaten up bad!

Offline sig

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2022, 11:32:21 PM »
Great story!
Many thanks for posting it.

Offline Raycat

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2022, 07:02:14 PM »
Loved it Karl!
Really a sexy and very funny story. Andrea really got humiliated in a comical but very sexy way.

Keep writing!

Offline karl butters

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2022, 01:26:17 AM »
Did your wifey learn her lesson? She lucky she didn't really get beaten up bad!

I'm sure she did learn her lesson... at least for a while. It's just a matter of time before she finds herself in another confrontation. Maybe she'll do better next time.

Offline Raycat

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2022, 08:43:11 AM »
Write a part two   ;)