News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Videl vs Chichi Dragon Ball Z catfight

• 0 Replies

Offline N2-9 CatFights

• God Member
    • Deviantart
Videl vs Chichi Dragon Ball Z catfight
« on: June 01, 2020, 02:57:05 PM »
Videl walked over to the small circular house which was nestled in a grassy field with a river to one side. What a strange place to live, practically in the middle of nowhere and this was so different from the bustling city she lived in. Although the more she thought about it the more it made sense that Gohan would live here. There had always been something quite different about him but that is why Videl liked him, although she would never let him know this. Videl herself was a young woman of 19. She had her black hair in two pigtails and she was wearing an overlarge white shirt which ended around her thighs with black shorts underneath. Videl wasn’t one of those girls who spent hours in front of the mirror getting ready but today she had made extra sure she looked cute, but with a tough edge for Gohan but again she wouldn’t admit to this.

Videl reached the house and knocked on the door. Whilst she waited for it to be answered she was annoyed to find that she had butterflies in her stomach. Don’t be silly she told herself it’s just Gohan, you’ve talked to him a thousand times. The door swung open but instead of the muscular form of Gohan, an older woman stood there.

She was wearing a full-length dress which was an orange colour and her black hair was done up into a tight bun. She was also much taller than Videl and looked down at her condescendingly. “And who are you?” Chi-Chi asked.

“My name is Videl and I am looking for Gohan”

Chi-Chi stared at her with her eyes narrowed for a few seconds before saying. “He’s not here, him and Goten went fishing an hour ago and they won’t be back for some time,”

“Oh ok, then I’ll go find him, which way did he go?” Videl replied refusing to be intimidated by the much older woman.

“You won’t be able to find them their probably miles away by now, you should just go back home,” Chi-Chi said.

Videl had heard Gohan talk about his mother before but he had never gone into too much detail. She was starting to see why. “No, I’m sure I can find him” Videl insisted.

“Well you’re just wrong,” Chi-Chi said.

“Fine whatever, I’ll go look for him myself,” Videl said turning and stalking away.

“Hold on just a minute missy” Chi-Chi called after her. “What exactly do you want with my Gohan?”

“None of your business” Videl called over her shoulder.

Chi-Chi’s eyes narrowed and she burst into action jumping in front of Videl blocking her way. “You want to have sex with him don’t you” she accused angrily.

Videl flushed a deep red. “WHAT, GROSS, NO WAY”

“Oh, so what Gohan isn’t good enough for you,” Chi-Chi said completely reversing her position in an instant.

“No, what I didn’t mean..” Videl spluttered. The thought of getting intimate with Gohan had of course entered her mind at some point but this was just pure fantasy and was definitely not the reason she had taken the trip out here.

“AHA so you admit you’re trying to screw my Gohan,” Chi-Chi said triumphantly.

“No, I’m not” Videl shouted.

“I know what you big-city girls are like nowadays,” Chi-Chi said offhandedly. “Sleeping around, unable to commit to a proper relationship”

Videl felt embarrassed to be talking to an older woman like this but there was also anger as Chi-Chi casually insulted her and implied that she was some kind of whore. “Shut up you crazy old bitch” she shouted.

Chi-Chi gasped and put one hand on her ample chest. “How dare you use such language with me, “ she said shocked.

“You said I was here to screw your son” Videl countered.

“I don’t want Gohan anywhere near a dirty girl like you,” Chi-Chi said angrily. “You need to leave and never come back”

Videl put her hands on her hips. “You’re not the boss of me,” she stated defiantly.

“Fine then,” Chi-Chi said sliding into a fighting stance. “Looks like I’ll just have to make you leave”

Videl smirked. “You want to fight me?”

“If you won’t leave Gohan alone then you give me no choice,” Chi-Chi said sternly.

“Oh, and what are you going to do grandma?” Videl said. “bitch slap me?” but Videl’s smirk was wiped off her face as Chi-Chi sent a fist smashing into it. Videl cried out and stumbled backwards holding her nose.

“I was a strong fighter in my youth,” Chi-Chi said. “How else do you think I landed the strongest man in the world”

Videl didn’t know what she was talking about and decided she was too distracted by the pain in her nose to care. “Ok, you old bitch, let’s do this,” she said angrily slipping into a fighting stance of her own.

Chi-Chi’s brow furrowed in anger at the insult and she tensed her muscles ready for anything.

The two women faced off in the grassy field a light breeze blowing through their hair. These two fighters couldn’t be more different, Videl a young fit specimen who was just out of her teen years, and Chi-Chi who was at least 30 years Videl’s senior but had decades of experience. Chi-Chi was a lot taller too and her breasts were large and round, whilst Videl’s were yet to fully develop. Chi-Chi could easily be described as a milf but Videl had the looks of youth on her side. They glared at each other. Even though they had just met it was clear that there was some strong dislike there.

Suddenly Videl sprang forward with a straight punch right for Chi-Chi’s face but she blocked the blow easily and went in with a kick of her own. Videl using her speed to her advantage ducked under Chi-Chi’s outstretched leg and spun around with a high kick flashing her shorts to Chi-Chi as it came. Chi-Chi raised her arm and took the hit to her elbow instead. Videl gasped her leg still stuck up in the air and Chi-Chi grinned. She grabbed Videl’s ankle and pulled her in close before slamming her fist into both of her tits “UNNGG” Videl coughed out as the wind was knocked out of her. She stumbled backwards clutching her small breasts but Chi-Chi didn’t give her any time to recover and came in with a kick of her own slamming it into Videl’s stomach. Videl spat out some saliva as the blow hit home and crumpled to the ground moaning.

Chi-Chi grinned looking down at her trembling opponent. “Not bad for a grandma,” she said.

“You dirty slut, going for my boobs” Videl cursed still lying on the ground.

“What did I tell you about using that language” Chi-Chi scolded. She reached down and grabbed Videl by her pigtails and lifted her up. Videl screamed as her scalp burned.  “Now, have you learned your lesson or do I need to give you a good spanking,” Chi-Chi said.

Videl winced as her hair was pulled but she wasn’t about to give up that easily. She pulled back her fist and slammed it right into Chi-Chi’s pussy. Chi-Chi screamed her whole body convulsing. She let go of Videl’s hair and cupped her crotch her eyes watering with pain. “You cheating little shit” Chi-Chi gasped out.

“Says the woman who called me a whore and punched me in the tits” Videl snapped.

“But you are a whore…” Chi-Chi’s words were cut off as Videl sank her fist into her left cheek. Chi-Chi stumbled backwards and Videl let loose with a lightning-fast combo pounding her face with left and right hooks. Chi-Chi’s head rocked back and forth as Videl laid into it. But slowly Videl lowered where she was landing the punches until she was slamming them into Chi-Chi’s breasts. Chi-Chi who had been grunting as her face was punched now let out squeals as her tits were pounded. They jiggled inside her top bouncing up and down as Videl continued to pound them. Suddenly Videl stopped and let Chi-Chi clutch her hurting tits for a moment. Chi-Chi let out a long husky moan but before she could recover Videl grabbed the back of her hair and spiked her head into the grass. Chi-Chi cried out as her face was mashed into the dirt.

Videl stood over her a satisfied look on her face. “Face it you’re too old to put up a real fight against me,” she said. “You’re just an old washed-up housewife who so bored she starts fights she can’t even win“

Chi-Chi was lying on the ground her head and chest aching painfully. This was pretty humiliating for her being knocked down by someone who was a lot younger than her. Was this little brat right, was she too old to fight? No, she was Goku’s wife. If she could handle a super saiyan she could handle this little girl as well. Chi-Chi reached up and grabbed Videl’s pigtails and pulled. Videl screamed at the pain as she was pulled down to the ground next to Chi-Chi. Chi-Chi continued to pull on her hair and she did resort to some slaps to the face. Despite Videl’s taunts about slapping this made her scream in pain. She kicked her legs slamming Chi-Chi in the stomach but the older woman kept up her attacks pulling Videl’s hair and slapping her. Videl winced and went to grab Chi-Chi’s hair right back. Her fingers dug into Chi-Chi’s tight bun and pulled tearing the small ribbon which kept it in place. Chi-Chi gasped as her hair flowed down into her eyes temporarily blinding her but she didn’t need to see to pull on Videl’s hair. The two women lay next to each other in the grassy field scratching pulling hair kicking up dirt and screaming at each other. Both of their hair was now a mess and their clothes were covered in dirt but they still fought. Chi-Chi used her longer limbs to her advantage and attacked most of Videl’s body. Videl screamed as Chi-Chi landed her knee into her stomach winding her. She gritted her teeth in pain and pulled on Chi-Chi’s hair whilst bringing up her other hand and grabbing her bright orange dress. The young fighter pulled upwards ripping Chi-Chi’s outfit open revealing her dark purple bra.

“Oh Nooo,” Chi-Chi cried in embarrassment. Videl’s plan was to claw at her tits but she was distracted with how round and bouncy they were. She hoped one day that her small pair would grow into ones this big. Would Gohan like that? However, her momentary distraction cost her dearly as Chi-Chi seething with anger rolled over on top of her. Videl cursed at her stupidity and tried to squirm free but Chi-Chi was a lot heavier than her and successfully pinned her down by lying on top of the younger woman.

“This was one of my favourite dresses you little bitch” Chi-Chi growled, her face inches away from Videl’s.

Videl didn’t reply and just continued to try and wiggle her way free but to no avail.

“You wanted to see a real woman’s tits didn’t you, you little perv” Chi-Chi said. “Well considering how flat yours are I guess I get it”

“They’re not done growing yet” Videl shouted back embarrassed.

Chi-Chi grinned. “Well, maybe I’ll give you nasty little girl a sneak peek of what you can get if your as lucky as me” she raised her bosom and then dropped it heavily over Videl’s face. Videl’s screams of protest were instantly muffled as Chi-Chi’s breasts began to smother her. Chi-Chi smiled warmly having finally silenced this little brat. She wiggled her shoulders a little bit to really rub her tits into her face.

Underneath Chi-Chi’s breasts, Videl’s face was flushed bright red at the humiliation. Chi-Chi’s tits blocked out the entire world so Videl could see absolutely nothing except a dark shade of her purple bra. Unfortunately for her Chi-Chi’s bra was riding low and most of her titty flesh was exposed to cover Videl’s face. She could smell the sweat of the other woman and this was almost enough to make her gag. She was also finding it hard to breathe all the air she could get was musky and filled with the scent of Chi-Chi’s sweat. Videl moaned but Chi-Chi’s orbs didn’t let the sound travel very far. This was so embarrassing. What if Gohan came back now and saw her with another woman’s tits in her face, hell not just Gohan it would be terrible if anybody saw her in this situation. But there was no way she could power her way out with this fat cow’s weight on her so Videl needed to think of something else. She wrapped her legs around Chi-Chi’s midsection and began to squeeze. Chi-Chi who had just started to enjoy herself, peacefully watching the river while still resting her breasts on Videl’s face, gasped as Videl began to squeeze. The air was forced out of her but she wasn’t about to give up that easily. Wincing she grabbed Videl’s black hair and forced her head deeper into her cleavage. Videl grimaced but didn’t stop squeezing Chi-Chi’s midsection even wrapping her hands around her back to amplify her hold.

An intense stamina match started between them. Both of them trying to force all the air out of the other first. Chi-Chi with her breast smother and Videl with her full body squeeze. They both huffed breathing heavily pulling air into their lungs just as their opponent forced it out again. “Give in bitch” Videl grunted out but of course Chi-Chi couldn’t hear her as her voice was muffled by her tits.

After an impressive 30 seconds of suffocating their rival, both Chi-Chi and Videl had enough. In exactly the same moment Videl loosened her grip and Chi-Chi rolled off her lifting her breasts from her face.

They both lay on the grass their limbs outstretched breathing heavily. Their breasts rising and falling as they sucked in lung fulls of precious oxygen.

“You really are a horrible little girl aren’t you” Chi-Chi puffed out.

“You’re the one who try to suffocate me with your fat tits” Videl shot back. She wiped some of Chi-Chi’s sweat off her face and sat up sitting on her knees.

“A mothers got to do anything to protect her children,” Chi-Chi said rising to her knees as well.

“You crazy bitch, me and Gohan are just friends” Videl shouted.

“That’s how it always starts,” Chi-Chi said then she backhanded Videl across the face.

“AFFAA” Videl cried.
I like to write catfight stories because there's nothing sexier than two women going at it.
Hair pulling, Clothes ripping, Breast groping, Pussy Kicking these are what make a great catfight.
My Deviantart https://www.deviantart.com/n29219