News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Katie vs Kinky NHB mud fight.

• 18 Replies

Offline 🌠BIG and THICK🌠

Re: Katie vs Kinky NHB mud fight.
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2017, 05:05:21 AM »
Now this is an impressive statement victory by Kinky!

Offline katiedestroyer

« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2017, 06:46:57 AM »
I'm on my knees completely devastated. I've been totally dominated and destroyed and the worst part is the fans are loving it. I sob as blood runs down my face mixing with mud and tears. "Please stop." is all i manage to say as kinky ruins my face.

Offline Brandy Fit

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2017, 05:21:36 PM »
I'm on my knees completely devastated. I've been totally dominated and destroyed and the worst part is the fans are loving it. I sob as blood runs down my face mixing with mud and tears. "Please stop." is all i manage to say as kinky ruins my face.

Wise decision girl!  Fighting it would make it worse!

Offline Kinkykunt23

« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2017, 12:29:26 PM »
i smirk realizing it's timer to end this bitch. I let go of her hair and she falls face down in the mud. I press my foot down on the back of her head and she flails wildly. I put my other foot on her back and I stand on her like a human surfboard as she slowly passes out. Finally she goes limp and I drag her by only her hair out of the mud. I toss her down on her back. Her face and body completely caked in mud and her belly is bloated from swallowing so much of it. I take her bikini bottoms off and hold them over my head posing as the crowd cheers.