News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Is my wife really that much of a wimp???

• 1 Replies

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
Is my wife really that much of a wimp???
« on: August 26, 2017, 05:29:47 AM »
I think she might surprise some of  you.... Yet people here think she will get killed d by anyone... I'd like some feedback

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
Re: Is my wife really that much of a wimp???
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2017, 04:29:57 PM »
Of course your wife is not a complete wimp and would hold her own in most fights if not win many.  But I think you tend to match her up vs. super tough looking women or in the polls here vs. scantily clad/super pretty women.  In a fight vs. somebody who could bench press a car, a martial artist, or looks like they fight on a weekly basis, your wife probably will loose.  And in the polls here, fighting ability, skill, etc. has very little with the outcome of the poll.  Just my impression, but that leads me to believe you'd like to see her loose?  Some guys do.  Just my two cents.
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)