News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Michelle vs Cheryl, MILF make-out session gone bad

• 25 Replies

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Michelle vs Cheryl, MILF make-out session gone bad
« on: August 29, 2017, 11:50:23 AM »
My name is Michelle.  I'm happily married to a wealthy sales executive, 52 years old, and live, let's just say, in the suburbs of a large city off of Lake Michigan.  More importantly, for this story;  I have three children ready to attend a large 6 thru 12 private school on the shores of that same lake.  The school costs in excess of $10,000 per child per year in tuition, and tack on room and board to that hefty amount if you're not from around here, or even if you are and but want the genuine English boarding school experience for your child(ren).  So, because of the cost, and the prestigious location, if you attend the school, your child is rubbing shoulders with the children of titans of industry, politics, and entertainment.  It's quite rarefied air, and in exchange for the financial sacrifice by the parents, your child's life can be transformed.

But, since it's still, at its heart, a grade 6-12 school, it still has all the mundane institutions any public middle or high school has.  Classes.  Athletics.  Extra-curricular clubs.  And a PTO.  A Parent Teacher Organization.  To organize social events around the holidays.  To provide ancillary support for the highly talented, and relatively low-paid, staff.  And to provide an organized way for well-meaning parents to contribute to the well-being of the school.

Now, our PTO is in some ways similar to, and in others different from, a typical American public school PTO.  The similarity is that there are the typical egos and busy-bodies and petty rivalries of school mom's all bumping heads with each other, all for crazy combinations of well-intentioned (genuine desire to be supportive of the school) and ill-intentioned (selfish desire to promote one's child at the expense of others) efforts.  It truly is a political rat's nest, and the PTO Head has to be strong and stare down school mom's who are inappropriately rocking the boat.  Many of the mom's at the school do not work, leading to some of them having too much free time on their hands.

The PTO Head for the past 6 years has been a beautiful, successful blonde name Cheryl.  She had 4 children work their way thru the school.  Like me, she's local, from an adjoining suburb.  Despite delivering and raising four kids, Cheryl somehow maintained a killer body, and her breasts still stand at attention--i swear sometimes that at 53 she doesn't need a bra.  Her body, her face, her hair are all freaks of nature.  She'53 and could pass for 32.  Her banker husband is very much in love with her, and sites on her with gifts of jewelry and clothes.

This is also her last year as PTO Head.  Her last child is getting ready to graduate, and it's time to pass on PTO leadership to the next generation.

I'm hoping that next generation will be me.  Starting last year, Cheryl began grooming me to be the next PTO Head.  She used me as her right hand woman for all planning and activities.  She allowed me to see, day-to-day, what's involved.  It's been a whirlwind, and I've made the occasional mistake, but I've learned a ton.

Now, one last relevant background fact to this story.  Why, you might be wondering, did I step forward and volunteer to be groomed, instead of relaxing at home?  For one reason.  Cheryl.

I love my husband.  But I have a raging girl crush on Cheryl.  I want to get in her pants, and for her to get into mine.  All the hours of volunteering, all the sweat, is just a scheme to spend time with her, and, eventually I hope, to start up something physical with her.  Dumb.  Juvenile.  But I have a crush on Cheryl.  And I'm afraid to just out and tell her, given that we're both married.  So here we are.

Here we are indeed.  It's now Fall, the start of Cheryl's last year as PTO Head.  If I pass the test, Cheryl will nominate me as her replacement, and a smooth transfer of power to a new generation will occur.  If I fail, Cheryl will step down without a suitable replacement.  Chaos will ensue.  Cheryl will hate me.  And she and I will never kiss.  Or fuck.

God, I want to fuck that woman.

I'm in her house tonight.  Alone.  This could be the night.

Cheryl and I are having our start-of-year PTO planning meeting.  The year is off to a good start.  Staffing and enrollment are strong.  The calendar of social events is full but organized.  Now time for Cheryl to evaluate me.  The moment of truth.  We're on her leather couch, both a bit buzzed.  I look longingly into her eyes, praying for a favorable assessment of me.  As a PTO future Head.  And as a woman.  Our knees touch.

Cheryl says, "Michelle, I've really enjoyed working with you this past year.  You're hard working and organized.  And loyal.  Thank you for stepping forward and giving the PTO your time and talents."

Uh-oh.

"My only hesitation is giving you my full-throated endorsement to be my replacement next year is your political toughness.  The school board members and the parents here are very big cheeses, Michelle, some of the most powerful people in the world.  You need to be strong, and protect the PTo's turf when it's threatened.  You have a backbone, Michelle.  But I need you to stiffen it and show it this year.  Starting right now."

I sheepishly ask her how.  What is about to happen seems like the most contrived teenage fantasy, but I swear it's 100% true.

Cheryl continues, "Michelle, when you're intimate with your husband, who's taking the lead?  Show me right now that you can lead."

Cheryl then proceed and take my hair, leaned forward, and stuck her tongue down my throat.  We were like eager teenagers on the couch, kissing loudly and enthusiastically.  Michelle went from being an out-of-reach object of my desire to my actual kissing partner in nothing flat.  I was excited.  I was melting.  I felt every square inch of her mouth with my tongue--it tasted as goid as I had been imagining for a year.  I felt her hair with both hands.  It felt as good, as young, as it looked.  I tried to take in every touch, every scent of Michelle's face, mouth, and head, not understanding what she was doing.  Was this foreplay to sex?  Or was this some head game she was playing with me?  If the latter, how was I doing?

Although I love my husband, I had had a handful of girl on girl make out sessions in the past three years.  Old college classmates back in town.  And one total stranger who I met out clothes shopping.  I don't know how the total stranger thing ended up happening.  It was pretty stupid, when you think about it--it could have been a setup to a robbery or a gang rape.  But I did and and survived.  I craved girl on girl kissing, like I was doing now with Cheryl.  This was the roughest by far.  Shit she kissed hard.  I kiss her hard back just to keep from gagging on her probing tongue.

We continue kissing.  She leans over and straddles me.  She removes her mouth from mine and speaks.

"Michelle.   You're letting me lead.  Take the initiative.  Take it from me.  Bitch."

Cheryl tugs my hair as she says this.  And not in a playful way.  I let out an involuntary "Ow."

"Don't like it, bitch?," purrs Cheryl.  "Do something."

Not wanting our make out session to end prematurely, I read my new partner, and respond.  I grab Cheryl's blonde hair, and I raise my legs and turn the tables, now pushing her against the couch and straddling her.  I'm on top for the first time tonight, and now I put my tongue inside her mouth.  We resume kissing.  Wet and loud.  Our breasts begin rubbing.  Hers feels as hard and firm as the look.  I hope she feels the same about mine.

Although we are not speaking verbally at this point, our bodies are still communicating.  I remember one of my reunited college friends telling me about hate-fucking.  It's where you have sex with someone, but interact so roughly that it's as if the two of you actually hate each other.

Are Cheryl and I about to hate fuck?

Going with the flow, I free my hands from her hair and slap her shoulder.  I want to also her face, but first want to calibrate the force of my swing.  Too soft, and I'll confirm her doubts of my leadership abilities.  Too hard, and it will be like waking a dragon.  I kind of fear Cheryl right now.  How much of this evening has gone as planned so far?  Or has it already gone "too far".

Cheryl responds to my slap.  "Yes, bitch.  Yes.  Let's hit and slap."

With me still straddling her, Cheryl and I begin slapping on the couch, striking each others shoulders, sides, and breasts.  The flesh and flesh striking echoes thru the room.  We are both breathing heavily and moaning.

"I'm prettier than you," I hear myself way.  Cheryl stares me in the eye.  She's angry i said that.  No, she's angry I thought that.

She reverses our straddle, and slams me into the back of the couch.  She grabs my hair, not for control, but actually trying to pull it out.  We pause, our tongues missing each other.  We alternate between rough tongue kissing and rougher hair pulling.  Our tops slide off, our breasts touching at the nipples.

"My tits are nicer than yours, old bitch," I lie.  Hers are nicer.  But I want to hurt her.

"And yet I'm on top.  I knew it, slut.  You can't be PTO Head.  You can't lead," Cheryl hisses.

"Just watch this, then," I his back, angrier than I've been all night.  Angry because, as hot as this make out session as been, it's still just some sick control thing to this bitch.  I don't know what will happen next.  But I'm going to make sure this bitch gets some red marks out of it.

I slap Cheryl in the face.  Hard and repeatedly.  The catfight is on.

To be continued.......

Offline Trudy

• God Member
Re: Michelle vs Cheryl, MILF make-out session gone bad
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2017, 03:19:29 PM »
Nice start. With your history of plot twists I am already imagining the directions this might take
If you want to PM me, you better have some info in your profile. And having it all spelled correctly will help too. I HATE BLANK PROFILES! If you ask me about Trillian I’ll know you didn’t read my profile.

Offline Bite Me

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2017, 03:48:50 PM »
Our tops slide off, our breasts touching at the nipples.

::) So lazy.

Offline bigmack

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2017, 07:59:55 PM »
wow great start I can't wait to read more

Offline Trudy

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2017, 12:18:19 AM »
Our tops slide off, our breasts touching at the nipples.

::) So lazy.
Lazy ???
If you want to PM me, you better have some info in your profile. And having it all spelled correctly will help too. I HATE BLANK PROFILES! If you ask me about Trillian I’ll know you didn’t read my profile.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2017, 12:43:54 AM »
INTERLUDE--MY FIRST FIGHT

As Cheryl and I square off topless, ready to begin fighting standing up, she catches my eye.  I know she intends to say something hurtful to me, hoping to throw me off my game.

She purrs, "You haven't even stopped to think how I know that your husband leads in bed with you, have you honey?  It's because he told me.  July 3, 2017.  Monday of the 4-day weekend.  Remember?  I know you do.  You were with your kids in Mackinac, Michigan.  He stayed down here.  To 'work'.  [Cheryl makes air quotes.]  But, guess what, honey.  I swung by.  Asked him if he was looking for trouble.  Guess he was.  Because he and I did it."

I actually question to myself if Cheryl's tale is wishful thinking.  Part of me thinks that if she ever did manage to get him into bed, she'd text me a selfie at the scene of the crime itself, before the love kick even had time to cool.  But more importantly, I realize now is not the time or place to determine the truth.  I need to focus on this fight.  If I don't, she'll hurt me bad.  She won't hesitate for a second.

I dig into my memory banks of my most serious, intense catfight.  It was in college at Yale, in 1987.  I was in a behavioral psychology seminar.  I knew from the start of the semester that the syllabus included an essay, where I was supposed to describe my feelings before, during, and after an actual physical fight.  Fights with sisters didn't count.  But, guess what?  I had never been in one.  I was self-conscious about this, because I had walked away from a few potential school fights.  Seemed like a good idea at the time.  But in 1987, it started to feel cowardly.

I explained my dilemma to a dormmate.  I wanted to go to the seminar with an actual experience to tell.  What a coincidence.  Her roommate had never been in a catfight either, and was curious.

Long story short, her roommate and I met in the gym a few days later.  Her roommate was a pretty redhead.  We wrestled on the mats, more competitive than I expected.  I won.  I had a story to tell at seminar.

I needed those competitive instincts to kick in now.

Fast.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2017, 09:05:56 PM »
STANDING UP TO THE BULLY

After "springing the news" on me about her supposedly seducing my husband, Cheryl probably expects me to pounce on her like a hormonal madwoman.  I decide to seize the initiative by doing the exact opposite of what the bitch expects.

We are standing topless, both in jeans, in the center of Cheryl's living room floor.  We start off about 5 feet apart.  I very slowly approach her with deliberate strides, my hands down.  She puts her hands down and dares me to approach.

Me:  So let me get this straight.  You want my husband, and you decide to wait until I'm out of state. 

Her:  Oh, but honey, I wanted a nnnnnice, lonnnnng fuck session with him.  Give him a well-deserved break from your spoiled brat kids.  Show him how a real woman fucks.

<<<<I completely close the distance between us.  My arms reach down and I plant my hands on Cheryl's butt cheeks.  She reciprocates, taking my butt in her paws.  Our chests bump, our faces inches apart.  We stare each other in the eye.>>>>>

Me:  He must not have been TOO impressed.  He stayed with me.

<<<<<We tongue kiss roughly.>>>>>

Her:  He was thinking of me every time you two did it.  I guarantee that, sweetie.

<<<<We resume tongue kissing.  I'm amazed we can resist fighting for this long.  This bitch is all but begging for an ass-kicking.>>>>>

Me:  You must know that I have no choice now but to seduce YOUR husband.

<<<<<More rough tongue kissing.>>>>>>

Her:  You.  Wouldn't.  Dare.

<<<<<<Continued kissing.>>>>>

Me:  Try.  <kiss>   And.   <kiss>    Stop.   <kiss>    Me.

<<<<<<Prolonged kissing.>>>>>>

Her:  What to do, what to do.  Kick your ass after that happens?  <kiss>   Or before?

<<<<Intense kissing.  This better come to a head soon--I'm ready to cum.>>>>>

Me:  If you wait till after.   <kiss>    he may leave you.

<<<<Intense kissing and swaying.>>>>>

Her:  I hate you.   <kiss>    I always have.

<<<<<Intense kissing. We've been standing, staring down, hissing, and kissing now for 15 minutes.  The tension is like a steel rope.>>>>>>

Me:  You're a no good, lying, bully slut.  I see thru you.

<<<<Rough kissing.>>>>>>

Her:  I guess our pretend friendship is over.

<<<<<Less intimate kissing.  I wonder what this means.>>>>>

Me:  I have all the friends I need.

<<<<<Now kissing, but not even on the mouth.>>>>

Her:  My husband has all the women he needs.

<<<<Not even kissing.>>>>>>

Me:  Hmmph.  I don't think he has one.

Her:  Say. That.Again.

<<<<Our noses touching.>>>>>

Me:  Your husband has, oh, maybe half a woman.  And your children have one tenth of a mom.

<<<<Our voices get quieter and more serious.>>>>

Her:  You shouldn't have gone there.

Me:  You started it--"brat kids"--remember?

Her:  Do something about it.

To be continued.....

Offline dfoulup

• God Member
  • Love the rolling around!
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2017, 07:25:20 PM »
Looking forward to more!

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2017, 09:21:43 PM »
ENOUGH TALK

I tell Cheryl, "Oh, I don't need your permission to do something about it, honey.  But I do have a request, which I suspect will be agreeable to you."

Cheryl replies, "Please, tell me what that might be."

I steady my nerves.  Cheryl will take encouragement from any fear I show.  I need to seem confident, but not cocky, in my fighting skills.  "I find our jeans will interfere in what we want,...and need....., to do to each other.  I'd prefer we remove that obstacle up front.  Before we begin."

"Finally a sentiment of yours with which I can agree," hisses my enemy.  "Let's remove them immediately."

Cheryl and I warily stare at each other as we drop our jeans.  After over a year of effort, I'm finally in Cheryl's pants.  Just not under circumstances I would have ever thought possible.  I also receive another surprise--will they never stop tonight?  Cheryl is completely bare of panties, or any underwear at all.  I Beyonce self-conscious of my soaked panties, and seek to forestall her mentioning them by offering commentary of my own.

"Who goes commando in jeans?", I quiz her.  "Are you fucking 19 years old?"

"That comment disappoints me, Michelle.  I knew you were coming and was prepared for some couch sex--you know?--maybe some lap dancing?  Or perhaps some make out finger fucking?  Or, ....wait....let me guess--you just do missionary?  Amiright?"

"I'm plenty sexually adventurous.  Whore."

"Ah, yes.  So you concede I do more than you.  I'm pleased with your candor tonight."

"How so?", I ask, regretting taking the bait.

"I'm....ever....so....pleased, that our true feelings for each other are now out in the open.  I will conduct myself accordingly."

"As shall I.  That's a promise."

"Then I guess there's nothing else to say."  Shit.  How does that bitch always get the last word in?

We approach each other.  The opening fight tactic is no mystery--we both tipped our hand by removing our jeans and, in my case, underwear.  Cheryl's blonde bush is freshly, neatly trimmed.  She wasn't lying about that--she definitely prepared for sex tonight.  Before our foreplay went so horribly, epically wrong.  My bush is thicker than usual, altho this fact is masked by the coating of pre-cum induced by our earlier tongue kissing.

We each form our right hand into a scoop shape, fingernails protruding.  We then begin digging into each others pussies.  I penetrate Cheryl right away, and then quickly realize my mistake, as her pussy squeezing my hand into a ball, preventing me from inflicting much damage.  This must not be Cheryl's first catfight rodeo, as she has wisely kept her hand outside of me, choosing instead to savagely scratch my engorged pussy lips with poking, slashing thrusts.  I feel every cut as if she is attacking me with a steak knife.  We wrap our left arms around each other's necks, as I desperately try to extract my right hand from inside of her, a task with is proving difficult.  We hiss Bitch Slut Whore insults at each other.

I feel rivulets of fluid streaming down my inner leg.  I hope it is sweat or pre-cum, but fear it might contain at least a little bit of blood.  My hand, balled in a fist, finally extracts itself from Cheryl.  I instinctively lift it hard, still balled, into the somewhat crouched blonde, and hit paydirt-- direct blow to her nose.  Blood drips onto the floor.  Cheryl buckles upward from my effective uppercut, leaving her entire chest available to me as a target.  I 1-2 her right, and then left, books with closed-fisted hooks, then kick her in the side with my right foot.  I catch a glimpse of her nose, which appears busted.  Good.  Let the bitch explain that at a PTO public event.

Again, though, am I reminded that this fight is clearly not Cheryl's first rodeo.  She appears unfazed by my early strikes, no matter how varied, as she comes right back at me Terminator style, and grabs two fistulls of hair, yanking powerfully.  My entire skull sears with pain.  I respond my grabbing her blonde hair, and we standup catball crazily across the room, slamming into the opposite wall.  I can feel blood smearing from her face to mine, from my inner legs to hers. 

To be continued....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2017, 05:51:08 PM »
OUR FIGHT ESCALATES

As the initial adrenaline of our verbal argument and the explosion into an instantly violent bitchfight begins to subside, both Cheryl and I begin to feel the pain of our scratches and the bonecrushing bruises of our collisions with the living room wall.  We survey, with satisfaction, each other's bloodied bodies.  Cheryl's face and hair are a mess.  I suddenly realize that in over a year of working with her, I've never seen her, until now, less than perfectly coiffed and done up.  I'm positively gleeful to have her need to show her face smeared with sweat and blood.  Let me tell you something--blood cakes itself into blonde hair as it dries, and there's no way to present a dignified appearance.  For us blondes, It's the equivalent of staying poised after getting a cream pie in the face.  I'm probably no prize myself right now, but seeing Cheryl in this state makes this whole evening right now totally worth it.

Cheryl and I continue sparring and slapping, seeking to connect to the face.  Our breathing is labored, our voices not as defiant as when we were in pre-fight face off mode.  I go first.

"Looking good, cxnt.  Come get some more."

<mutual slaps, jabs>

"I haven't even fucking STARTED, Michelle."

<mutual slaps>

"Oh, is your face gonna continue to beat up my hands and feet??  Please, Cheryl, I can't take much more."

<mutual left closed fisted jabs>

"You won't fuck for months after tonight, slut."

Cheryl and I would make terrible poker players, as our body language is giving away our strategy for the next phase of what may be a very long fight.  I'm in a boxing stance, trying to keep Cheyl at arm's length, hoping to line up more hooks to the tits and kicks to the side.  I'm not so much looking for a KO as I am hoping for a knockdown, then a followup kick to the face when Cheryl attempts to get back up.  Cheryl, meanwhile, having performed as the superior scratcher in Round 1, is looking for an opportunity to tackle me and re-grab my crotch.

We get our second wind, and stop our verbal sniping.  My jabs become sharper, quicker, and more punishing.  I go in for a kick, and quickly realize my error.  Cheryl closes and tackles me onto the floor, our fight on the ground for the first time.  I recall my 1987 college fight on the mats.  This fight on the hardwood is different.  Every roll on the floor vibrates through every joint of my body which makes contact with the surface.  I try and block out that pain, in order to concentrate on the threat to my pussy from Cheryl's vicious clawing.  She resumes slashing me.  I try and play defense with my knees and feet, but Cheryl has already secured a grip.  My defense is going to have to be a good offense.

In twisting in to me to get a hold on my crotch, Cheryl has ended up on her back, her legs wide open.  Her pussy is fully exposed.  I grit my teeth, lean forward, and grab as tight as I can, abandoning my previous, ill'advised tactic of trying to penetrate.  I instead grab/scratch/knead/repeat.  Cheryl and I are viciously on the attach, neither allocating any effort at all to defense.

The pain is like having dental work without novacaine.  I pray that Cheryl is not one of those psychos that don't feel pain.  If she has, my tactical decision has been a losing one, since my own pain is already drawing salty tears from my eyes.  Fine, I decide.  If Cheryl can make me pass out from this pain, then so be it.  It still beats giving to this bitch.

Out stalemate finally breaks, as abruptly and unpredictably as it began, when my opponent releases my crotch, mounts my back, grabs cups my left breast with her left hand, my right breast with her right hand, and starts kissing the back of my neck, licking from my neck to my right shoulder, then returning to my neck.  She massages my breasts, roughly but sensually.  She opens her legs to surround me from behind, my hand losing its grip on her crotch.  We are both sitting up on the floor, me essentially in Cheryl's lap, and I can feel her hard breasts against my back.  Cheryl starts moaning in ecstasy.  Getting kissed from behind on the shoulders is my sexual hot button (Did she learn that from my husband?  Maybe she did sleep with him.), so I am quite aroused as well.  Out bodies are pressed together.  I remember her earlier comment about finger fucking.  Are we going to do that now?  I want that so bad.

Cheryl's right hand releases my breast, and finds my pussy.  In fact, she finds my clit.  She touches it, maybe a tad too rough, but still sensually.  I want orgasmic release.

Cheryl whispers in my ear.  "Here's the part of you I want to destroy most."

I realize I've fallen for a trap.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2017, 12:31:36 PM »
INTERLUDE--MEMORIES OF MY 1987 FIGHT

Cheryl takes advantage of my foolish, self-inflicted mistake--letting her kissing make me drop my defenses--and wraps a reverse naked (pun not intended, but It's a pretty good one) choke on my neck.  She leans back, and waits for its effects to slowly weaken me.  I have difficulty breathing.  I struggle to break the hold, but I am flat on my back, Cheryl partly under me and partly to my left, with me having very few effective options to lash out at her.  Seconds turn into minutes, Cheryl patiently tightening her hold on me.  She has be subdued and under her control.  If I pass out, she will be able to do anything she wants to me.  I try to continue breathing.

My mind flashes back to my 1987 arranged fight in the gym at Yale.  I was a senior, she was a junior. I recall details about the girl I fought.  I don't remember her name-- think it had a Jo in it, as in Jo-Anne, although I can't remember exactly.  But everything else about her I do remember.  I remember she had thick but short permed light brown hair--not a lot available for pulling if our fight became a catfight.  I remember she had everything I felt lacking in.  She had a serious boyfriend, I didn't.  I remember being a senior, having assumed I would meet my future husband at Yale--the clock was ticking, I hadn't found anyone yet.  The boys I had met and liked all had business school or grad school plans, and didn't want to get serious.  They wanted to keep their location options open based on where they got accepted.  Meanwhile, Jo ( or whatever her name was--I'll just call her Jo to keep it simple) had this super serious soul mate, their future all mapped out already.  In fact, even her wanting to see what it was like to fight was centered on him.  The two of them were going back to his hometown for Thanksgiving, and Jo wanted the self-confidence to staredown his hometown ex's.  She figured having a fight under her belt would give off an aura of "back off, I can handle my shit" to potential rivals.  Sort of like once you lose your virginity, you become more confident at flirting.

Jo also had me beat in the career department.  She had picked a major, and was already taking senior-level classes in it.  She already had a summer internship under her belt, and an offer for next summer.  I was still thrashing around looking.

I was so fucking jealous of her.

I remember the day we met in the gym for the fight, I wanted to shake hands first.  Jo refused.  That was when I knew we were going to have a serious fight.  Jo was taller and thinner than me, and was a runner--her body was hard as a rock.  I remember she wasted no time trying to take me down--not quite a brawl, but not a girly catfight, either; something in between.  I remember how much I started to hate her as the fight progressed, how much I wanted to beat her up and steal her boyfriend and steal her life.

I remember she got me pinned, asking if I wanted to give.  I did, but there was no fucking way I was going to give her the satisfaction.  Not with her fucking boyfriend and career all neatly mapped out.  Cheryl, tonight, is the same.  She can put me in the hospital, but she's not getting a tap out from me.

I kept punching at Jo, her pin eventually slipping.  After more intense fighting, I then got my own pin on her.  But instead of asking for a surrender right away, which would have been with defiance, I instead inflicted more punishment.  By the time it was over, she was begging me to stop.  I had to find the strength tonight to follow the same roadmap with Cheryl.

Quick postscript on Jo.  She and her boyfriend did indeed makes that Thanksgiving homecomung trip.  One of Jo's boyfriend's ex's did indeed confront Jo, they did indeed fight (in, and then outside, a bar, I heard), and Jo kicked some serious ass.  She told her roommate, who then told me.  I think this was her way of saying thank you.

I need to get out of this hold and kick Cheryl's ass.  Then I can call up Jo and give her a thank you myself.  Thank you for agreeing to fight me 30 years ago, and letting me get my first fight experience under my belt.  Thank you for giving me a fair, but tough, fight.

By the way, any sore feelings from your loss in 1987?  Care for a rematch?

To be continued......
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 01:28:46 PM by sinclairfan »

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2017, 05:16:44 PM »
1987 INTERLUDE CONTINUED--JO'S THANKSGIVING HOMECOMING BARFIGHT

Cheryl and I continue to writhe on our backs on her floor, her right forearm clamped on my throat, attempting to choke me out.  I struggle into position, trying to keep airflow into my lungs.  My only way out will be the resort to trickery.  Twice earlier tonight, Cheryl has tried to distract and control me by arousing me sexually; the first time with an extended, aggressive tongue-kissing session, the second time by kissing my shoulders and neck.  She must think I'm helpless, or weaker, when aroused.  I decide to get her to let her guard down by masturbating myself to climax.

I'm wet and aroused from this evening's events, but need something to "get me over the top".  Thinking about Cheryl would have done the trick before tonight, but there's too much bad blood between her and me now for that to work--the thought of making love to that witch disgusts me.

I scroll my rolodex of masturbation fantasies.  I select the perfect one.  I think of my Yale "first fight" fight opponent, Jo.  I think of her going to her boyfriend's hometown in November 1987 to meet his family and to have Thanksgiving dinner with them.  And of the Wednesday night before, going out drinking with his old high school buddies.  And is high school girl classmates.  A couple of whom he had dated.  Perhaps 1 or 2 still had crushes on him.  And wanted him back, especially since he was 18 months away from having a fancy Yale degree.  Word gets out that he has a serious Yale girlfriend, that he's bringing her to town in Dobbs Ferry, New York for Thanksgiving.  They'll be at the neighborhood watering hole the Wednesday night before Thanksgiving.  A golden opportunity.  For some rowdiness.

The New York girls get frisky, territorial.  They spend all of November counting the days till Thanksgiving break.  They start telling each other what they'll do to the Yale coed if she shows her face.  They'll show her that New York girls are different, tougher than her.  They'll say, ok, fine, he's yours when you two are on the New Haven Green.  But this is Dobbs Ferry.  And I don't see no ring on your finger.  You need to step down this weekend.  If he wants some New York flirting and some New York pussy this weekend, he's gonna get some.  Ain't nothing you can do about it, Jo.  If you don't like it, you shouldn't have shown your face in Dobbs Ferry.

Wednesday night comes.  Jo's boyfriend has warned her that some of his hometown girls might show her some attitude.  Jo decides she'll figure out which one is the leader.  If she can stare down the leader, the others will back off quick.  Jo doesn't know if an actual physical fight will break out, but if one does, she's ready and willing.

The scene at the bar is tense with anticipation.  Jo's boyfriend introduces Jo to his buddies first.  The girls and Jo are checking each other out with their peripheral vision.  Jo identifies the leader.  A tough, pretty Italian bitch named Gloria.  Jo and Gloria will have words tonight, will size each other up.  They're on a collision couse, and they both know it.

An hour of drinking and socializing passes.  The tension builds.  Gloria and Jo have met eyes several times.  They stare daggers at each other, neither flinching.  This is definitely getting physical, Jo decides.  No backing down now.

Gloria goes into the restroom.  Jo follows.  It's time.

J:  So, you're the Dobbs Ferry bitch?

G:  Better a Dobbs Ferry bitch than a Yale bitch.

J:  How so?

G:  Cuz this is Dobbs Ferry.

J:  I was invited here.  That a problem?

G:  Only if you're making it a problem.

J:  I am.

G:  I'll fight ya.

J:  Let's go.

Jo and Gloria square off in a mutual hairpull, but some women customers have already alerted the bouncers.  Gloria and Jo are thrown out into the parking lot.  A crowd has gathered.  The bouncers don't even separate them, and They're in the parking lot gravel in a catball.

I don't know how their fight ends, as I cum to the thought on Cheryl's living room floor.  Cheryl releases her grip on me, as she cuns to the sound of me Cummings.

I pop up.  My trick worked.

Now, Cheryl and I can finish our fight.

To be continued....

Offline ralbright2010

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2017, 09:09:42 PM »
Gloria, a New York Italian bitch. The same Gloria who gets her ass whipped by Sheila 15 years later? I like it!

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2017, 02:04:59 AM »
THE ENDGAME

With Cheryl and I now having cum in front of each other, and (ugh, gross) pretty much simultaneously and in unison, all pretence at decorum between us now entirely collapsed.  There was no attempt to hide our naked bodies.  After tonight, we would strive to never see each other again; or, if bumping into each other at PTO, school, or alumni events was unavoidable, one of us would leave the room.

The loser of tonight's fight would be the one expected to leave.

Other school mom's would eventually notice.  "What happened between Cheryl and Michelle?  They used to be so close; now they avoid each other.  Did they have a falling out?  Did they catfight?"

Whoa, Nellie.  If these women only knew.  Even the most exaggerated story would understate how vicious, how primal, tonight had gotten.

Cheryl and state each other down, inches apart.

"I never knew it was possible to hate someone as much as I hate you right now."

"If I didn't know your kids, I'd cut you up and bury you in my backyard."

<<<<We grab fistfulls of each other's blonde bloodstained hair.>>>>

"I thought you said they were brats."

"They are.  So bratty they deserve you."

<<<<We angrily pull hair.>>>>>

"Let's get this over with.  I can't stand having you in my house."

"I can't stand being here."

<<<<<We kick each other's shins.>>>>>

"Then get out."

"Throw me out.  If you can."

<<<<<<We rub our tits together.  Mine are sensitive from cumming, and even the moderate collision causes me excruciating pain.>>>>>>

Cheryl and I struggle wordlessly, getting aggravated at trying to one up each other's verbal attacks.  Our bodies press closer together, as we alternate between offense and defense, each trying, and partying, a throw into the wall, a shove into the granite kitchen bar, or a trip onto the floor.  Since the defender is successful in each instance, we are effectively waltzing across the living room in a standing catball, our faces pressed together, our mouths close.

My mouth becomes irritatingly dry--it always does minutes after I cum.  I instinctively lick my lips to relieve the dryness, but my extended tongue finds Cheryl's mouth.  She opens her mouth, leans into mine, and we are soon involuntarily, then voluntarily kissing.  Our previous kisses were rough, aggressive.  Either out of fight weariness, or some emotional dynamics I haven't solved with this insane bitch, these kisses are slower, more tender, almost passionate.

Whether from exhaustion or the kissing, I get lightheaded and fall to my knees.  Cheryl follows me, neither of us releasing mouth contact, our hands still buried in each other's hair.  The sound of the kissing sends me over the top in orgasm.  Cheryl senses my release, pulls herself close, grabs my hand, and uses it to masturbate herself over the top.  I can feel the gushing of fun in her pussy.  This causes me to kiss her deeper, slower.

The slow kissing is addictive.  I crave more.  I bend backwards, onto my back, pulling her on top of me.

The slow kissing permits talking.

"I still hate you.  Bitch."

" I know.  I hate you more."

"That's not possible."

"I want you out."

"You'll have to call the cops."

"The cops are going to be involved one way or another, I think."

<<<<<<Even slower kissing.>>>>>>

"I know.  How do we end this."

"We need to <<<<kiss>>>>   stand and <<<kiss>>>> punch in the face until <<<<kiss>>> one of us drops."

"Our faces will be. <<<<kiss>>>> cottage cheese.  <<<kiss>>>  How will we explain that?"

"Then we punch <kiss> in the...<<<<<kiss>>>>....in the....<<<kiss>>>>.."

"Say it.....<<<<kiss>>>>>....in the where?.....<<<kiss>>>   ...please,say it.  "   <kiss>...

"In the tits.....<<<<<We cum explosively, together>>>>>

We release our grips.

We regain our breath.

"Stand up, cxnt.  I meant it."

"Good.  So did I."

To be continued......

Offline sidekick

• God Member
  • I love catfights.
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2017, 06:13:09 PM »
Mmmmm, this is so very hot.  I can feel the heat and hatred steaming off the page.  Please continue.
sidekick