News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Society Repost - Joyce vs Cindy

• 2 Replies

Offline TheScribbler

• God Member
  • Everyone's a writer - most people just don't know
Society Repost - Joyce vs Cindy
« on: December 28, 2020, 03:08:39 PM »
As some of you know, I've mostly retired from writing, largely due to my rl career (not related at all to writing) taking off and things getting very busy, leaving me little spare time for stories.

I had been gradually reposting my old stories here, but that kinda fell by the wayside. However, Joyce (formerly Joyce and now joycecheng) contacted me over the weekend asking about some Society series stories in which she had featured. I'd reposted one of them but not the other two. I'm rectifying that now  :)

This story is the sequel to the first - Joyce vs Japan Panther: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=55994.msg424617#msg424617

I believe the 'Cindy' in this one was a former member here named cindygetsbeaten...apparently no longer present.

Enjoy!

Scrib

Joyce hefted her tote bag out of the back seat of the yellow cab and stood on the sidewalk, gazing up at the building in front of her.  This was the address she had been given by the man at the Society – Michael – when she had visited that morning.  She had been in New York for two days now, and had taken some time off to recover after the sixteen-hour flight from Hong Kong, but it had been long enough and it was time to get into the gym.  She had only a few days before she would face the American fighter in the Society, and she planned to be at her very best by then.

The building looked like any other high-rise along Lexington Avenue.  Manhattan was an almost bewildering plethora of steel, glass and concrete facades, but she realized that any first-time visitor to Hong Kong would also be overwhelmed by the wealth of unfamiliar sights and sounds.  She shrugged mentally and pushed her way through the revolving glass doors into the lobby.

She pressed the ‘up’ button on the bank of elevators and waited, idly checking herself out in the mirrored wall.  In black sweat pants and a matching hoodie, white sneakers on her feet, her bag slung over her right shoulder, she looked unassuming and anonymous.  That was fine.  She wasn’t here to attract attention – not yet, anyway.  When she beat that gwei loh bitch in the Society a few nights from now, it would be a different story.

The elevator door opened.  She stepped inside, alone, and pressed the button for the twelfth floor, as she had been told.   The gym was apparently used by all the Society’s fighters and, she suspected, owned by the Society though Michael had not explicitly told her so.  He had simply said that she would be expected, and welcome, whenever she chose to visit.

She emerged from the elevator, and strode toward the blackened glass doors at the end of the hall.  They were emblazoned with a gold ‘S’ in a circle, similar to the Sheraton Hotel chain’s logo, but also subtly different.  She pushed the door open and stepped through.

The size of the space inside surprised her.  She stood in a small foyer area beneath a regular ceiling with recessed spotlights, but it opened out into a lofty two-storey room with a mezzanine running around all four sides.  Exercise equipment ringed the balcony, and there was a raised boxing or wrestling ring in the center of the room.

A young woman stood behind a desk to the immediate right of the door, dressed in black yoga pants and a t-shirt that bore the same logo as the doors, staring at a computer screen.  She was about Joyce’s height, or maybe an inch taller.  Blonde haired, blue eyed and buxom, she was the stereotypical American beauty.  She looked up with a polite smile.  “Hi…I’m Cindy.  Can I help you?”

Joyce smiled back.  “I’m Joyce Cheng.  I think you’re expecting me?”

The woman’s smile lost a little of its warmth.  Joyce wondered why.  “Oh…yes, they told me you’d be coming.”  She took a deep breath and let it out in what might have been a sigh.  “Ok…give me a minute to finish this.”

Joyce turned away, gazing absently at a couple of framed posters on the opposite wall, stroking her shoulder-length, jet black hair back off her face.  She never put her hair up when she was training.  She fought with it down so she trained with it down.

This Cindy woman was obviously less than thrilled to see her, but she couldn’t think of any reason for that.  They had only just met.  She glanced at the clock on the wall above the desk.  It was a few minutes before 5pm.  Maybe it was the end of her shift and Joyce’s arrival would force her to stay longer.  If that were the true though, shouldn’t someone else be here already to take over?  She saw no evidence of another staff member, only two women working out, a blonde and a brunette, one on free weights, the other on a thigh machine.

“Ok,” said Cindy, straightening up from the computer again.  “I suppose I’d better show you around.”

Joyce almost retorted with a sarcastic, “Don’t strain yourself!” but bit her tongue.  What the hell was this bitch’s problem?  Joyce had never done anything to her – never even spoken to her.

She followed Cindy into the main part of the gym, noting the way the blonde’s long legs and tight buttocks moved as she walked.  The woman obviously took care of herself – an athlete or, given where they were, maybe even a fighter.  Her shoulders and arms were also shapely but well-muscled.  She evidently didn’t spend all her time here standing behind the front desk.

The room was perhaps fifty feet on each side, lit by large flood lamps hung from the ceiling and by other lamps over and beneath the balconies.  Metal stairways in the two rear corners gave access to the second floor.  There were several closed doors along the rear wall, and open doorways in the two nearest corners, evidently leading to locker rooms.

“It’s pretty much ‘what you see is what you get’ here,” said Cindy. “Women’s locker room is there.”  She pointed at the corner to their left.  “Free weights and punching bags are down here around the walls.  Circuit training is upstairs and to your left, cardio is upstairs and to your right.”

Joyce followed her pointing finger, and noted once again the two women working out on the machines upstairs.  “Are they…?”

“Fighters from the Society, yeah,” Cindy finished the sentence for her.  “One of them has a fight in a couple days.”  She nodded toward the brunette working out on one of the circuit machines.  “Her...the brunette.  Tiffany.” 

Joyce gazed up at the woman, though the edge of the balcony and the railing partially obscured her.  Another woman who was to fight at the Society in a few days.  That must be her opponent. 

She noticed the roll of Cindy’s eyes as she spoke, and could not hold her tongue.  “So you have a problem with her?  Or with all the fighters from the Society?”

Cindy paused for a moment and regarded Joyce levelly.  She took a deep breath, her breasts swelling and stretching her tight-fitting tee-shirt.  “They come in here acting like they own the place!  All cocky like they rule the world. They treat us staff like we’re their servants or something!  Like I couldn’t kick any one of their asses if I had a chance!”

“If you had a chance?” repeated Joyce questioningly.  She found it interesting that Cindy felt so badly treated by the Society.  From the impression she had formed of Michael in their meeting that morning, the Society treated its people extremely well.

“They ignore me!”  Cindy’s voice increased in pitch and volume.  “I asked one of those bitches one time, how do I get a fight in the Society, and you know what she did?  She FUCKING laughed at me!  I almost kicked her fucking ass there and then just to show her!”

“But you didn’t,” replied Joyce.  This woman sounded like one of those people who always complained about their lack of opportunities, yet never wanted to make their own opportunities or never had the courage to take the opportunities offered to them.

“I should have!” snapped Cindy with a flash of anger in her eyes.  “I could have shown them I can handle any bitch here!  Instead they bring in some fucking IMPORT who I could take down, ONE-HANDED!”  Her lip curled disdainfully as she looked Joyce up and down.

Joyce’s eyes narrowed and she smiled coldly.  “So you think you can take down this ‘fucking import’, do you?” She lifted her hands and pointed to herself, taking a step forward.

Cindy stood her ground, her voice rising yet again.  “Yeah I do!  I’d fucking own your ass, BITCH!”  Her fists clenched and Joyce wondered for a moment if the blonde was about the strike her.  Let the bitch try.

There was a sudden peal of laughter from above.  They both looked up to see the brunette leaning on the railing above, grinning down at them.  Her hair was pulled up in a ponytail and she wore loose-fitting grey sweat pants and a black sports bra that barely contained her generous bosom.

“Shut up, Tiffany!” Cindy yelled up at her.  “What the FUCK is your problem anyway?”

“How many times have we heard you whine about never getting a chance to fight?” asked Tiffany.  “Ever think it’s because you’re just not good enough?”

Cindy let a hiss.  “I’d kick YOUR ass!” She jerked her head at Joyce, her blonde tresses flipping violently across her shoulders.  “AND hers!”

Tiffany’s grin widened.  “Remember that one time we fought, slut?  Remember what happened?”  Cindy’s face flushed dark, in anger or embarrassment – Joyce did not know which.  “I won’t share the dirty details in public,” Tiffany added, “but it sure as hell didn’t go well for you.

“As for the little Chinese girl here,” she nodded at Joyce, “maybe you could give her a bit of a workout, giving you a good beating…making you her slut…that sort of thing.”  She laughed.

“I swear I’ll make her scream my name and beg for mercy!” Cindy shot back, snapping her head back and forth between each of them.

“So why don’t you do it then?” came another voice from the balcony opposite.  The blonde who had been working on a cross-trainer leaned over the balcony rail, dressed in a sweat-stained pink t-shirt and a blue baseball cap turned backwards.  “Put up or shut up, Cindy!”

“Jackie’s right!” said Tiffany.  “Whadda you reckon, little Chinese girl?  You ready to kick Cindy’s ass, here and now?  Might give you a few days of feeling good before I show you up in the Society on Friday night!”

Joyce hissed quietly but did not rise to the bait.  This Tiffany bitch was another arrogant American who needed to be taught a harsh lesson – just like the blonde.  She looked at Cindy and nodded.  “I’ll take you on.  You think you’ll own my ass?  I’ll show you just what it really means to be ‘owned’, you cocky blonde bitch.”

Jackie gave a whoop of delight.  “Hey, we’re gonna have ourselves a private fight!  This should be fun, whatever way it turns out.”

Tiffany grinned across at her.  “Damn right.  If you win, Cindy, I promise I’ll do my level best to get you a fight in the Society.  If you lose…then I promise I’ll make sure everybody who comes to this gym knows you opened your big mouth and got it shut for you!”  She turned her gaze to Joyce.  “As for you…it’ll be interesting to see my competition for the fight on Friday…and if you lose, I’ll make sure they all know the visiting champion got her ass handed to her by the hired help!”  That comment made both Joyce and Cindy grind their teeth.

“Ten minutes, bitch!” snarled Cindy.  Her eyes turned toward the ring in the center of the room.  “In there!”

Joyce spun on her heel and stalked into the dressing room.  There was nothing more to say, nothing to be gained by catcalls or trash talking.  She would let her strength, skill and tenacity do the talking for her.  She had been challenged, not just by this blonde trainer with the huge chip on her shoulder, but by the cocky brunette she would face in a few days – the reason she had come to New York in the first place.  This was about honor.  She would teach the blonde bitch her place, and strike some fear into Tiffany too.

She dropped her bag on a bench against the wall, unzipped her hoodie and shrugged out of it, revealing her plain white sports bra beneath.  Pulling off her shoes, she placed them and her socks under the bench, then dropped her sweat pants and stepped out of them.  She wore black cycle shorts beneath.  She fought in a bikini but didn’t train in one.  Losing her clothing in a fight was one thing – losing it because her breasts bounced out when she was attacking the heavy bag here at the gym was something else again.

She had not counted on fighting here this afternoon however, and she turned to survey herself critically in the full-length mirror at the end of the locker room.  Her bare arms and shoulders gleamed golden brown in the bright light, the muscles well defined beneath her smooth unblemished skin.  Her breasts jutted proudly at the sturdy fabric of her sports bra, showing some cleavage above the scooped neckline, their peaks hard with the prospect of the coming fight, and clearly visible.  Her belly was smooth, flat and hard, twin furrows delineating the margins of her abs.  Her shorts hugged her tight butt and the swell of her hips, snugged tight into her crotch and even showing a little camel toe.  They came only to the tops of her thighs, leaving her powerful but feminine legs bare.

Nevertheless, she was used to having a level of intimidation when she appeared before a fight, and her outfit lacked that.  On a whim she lifted her hands to her hips and peeled her shorts down, lifting her feet in turn to slide them off.  Beneath she wore a plain spandex thong, white like her sports bra.  She turned this way and that, examining the hard rounded orbs of her buttocks and the smooth, faintly bulging muscles of her thighs.  She wished she had a proper bikini top, but it was no use lamenting that.  This would have to do.  She tossed the shorts on top of her bag and went into her warm-up routine.

When she emerged into the gym a few minutes later, Tiffany and Jackie stood by the ring, talking quietly.  Four spotlights bathed the ring in a warm white glow.  The two women turned expectantly in her direction.  “Not bad,” said Tiffany.  “At least you look like a fighter.”

Joyce got a chance to appraise the woman from a closer vantage point now.  She was probably two inches taller than Joyce, with a big chest and narrow hips.  The muscles of her arms and legs, pumped from exercise, stood out in sharp relief, as did her chiseled abs.  She would be a formidable opponent.  Joyce was not overly concerned.  Formidable was part of the territory when you fought at this level.

She smiled.  “I always look like a fighter…especially when I’m fighting.  You should be quiet and watch.”

Behind Tiffany, Jackie grinned.  Tiffany’s eyes narrowed slightly but she said nothing, and Joyce let it be.  Let the bitch see the quivering mess she was about to make out of Cindy – and be afraid.  She climbed the three steps to the ring apron, pushed the middle rope down and stepped over it into the ring.

Cindy appeared a moment later, clearly all fired up for the fight.  Every movement of her lithe body oozed aggression.  She had shed her yoga pants and tee and was dressed similarly to Joyce.  Her black sports bra hugged her full breasts, which seemed even larger on her petite frame, without her tee.  Her matching thong was high cut over her narrow hips, a slender triangle at the front that cradled the swell of her mound, and a narrow band at the back, which disappeared between her firm, tight butt cheeks, which gleamed pale in the white light as she made her way around the ring.

“Just remember, bitch,” she stabbed a finger toward Joyce as she approached the far corner.  “The Society has rules to stop their precious fighters getting their feelings hurt when they lose.  But this ISN’T the Society!  There’s nobody here to save you!  I’m gonna make you my bitch…BITCH!  NO LIMITS!”  She stabbed her finger in the air again.  “NO MERCY!”

Tiffany stopped Cindy with a hand on her arm as she was about to mount the steps to the ring.  Cindy rounded on her, fists clenched.  “What?”

Tiffany jerked her head toward Joyce.  “Just remember…win or lose...she needs to be in good enough shape to fight me in four days time.”

Cindy looked at Joyce, then back at Tiffany.  She smiled coldly.  “Ok…I promise not to fuck her up TOO badly.”  She turned her back on Tiffany, climbed the stairs and slipped between the ropes into the ring where Joyce awaited her.

As she straightened up, Joyce looked her up and down once more.  She was indeed within an inch of Joyce’s height, and perhaps a little lighter though by no more than a few pounds at most.  Her shoulders and arms were just as muscular as they had appeared under her tee, yet also feminine.  Her breasts swelled above the low cut neck of her sports bra and below her bust, the edge of her ribs was faintly visible above her well toned abs.  Her hips were narrower than Joyce’s own, her thighs well defined. 

Joyce revised her earlier assessment.  This woman didn’t just take care of herself – she took great care of herself.  Great shape didn’t necessarily make a great fighter though.  At this level, everyone was in great shape and it took a lot more than that.  Speed, agility, ferocity and the ability to both give and take punishment – all of those meant as much or more than raw physical fitness.   Did this woman have what it took?  They were both about to find out.

“Time to prove you weren’t worth the airfare, bitch!” hissed Cindy as she took a step toward Joyce.

“Time to put you in your place, Barbie Doll,” sneered Joyce as she too advanced on the blonde.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Offline TheScribbler

• God Member
  • Everyone's a writer - most people just don't know
Re: Society Repost - Joyce vs Cindy
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2020, 03:09:33 PM »
Joyce braced herself as Cindy leapt toward her, covering the distance between them in only a couple of bounding strides.  As the blonde came close, Joyce stepped into her, getting one arm up high, grabbing for her opponent’s hair while keeping the other low across her chest to guard.  She twisted her fingers into Cindy’s hair and wrenched the blonde’s head down sharply, making Cindy cry out in pain.  “You’re going to be bald Barbie when I’m finished with you, bitch!”  She took a step backwards, pulling the other woman with her, bringing her right knee back ready to send it ramming up into Cindy’s chest.

To her surprise, Cindy did not try to resist the forward motion but instead took advantage of it, leaning into Joyce even further and firing a punch that came in low under Joyce’s guard and hammered her ribs just below her left breast.  The force of the blow knocked Joyce back a step, spoiling her knee lift.  She winced.  Damn, the skinny bitch knew how to hit.

With a harsh grunt she twisted to her left, pulling Cindy past her, swinging the blonde around her by her hair and sending to spinning into the corner of the ring where she slammed backwards into the turnbuckles, her  head snapping back over the top rope.

Joyce went after the blonde without hesitation, hurling herself forward, launching a snap kick aimed at the other woman’s chest, in the middle of her sports bra between her breasts, trying to knock the wind out of her.  Cindy got an arm up and blocked the kick, deflecting Joyce’s foot to the side.  Joyce pulled her leg back, planting it firmly and using the momentum to surge into Cindy.  Again she reached high but instead of going for the blonde’s hair, she drove the heel of her open hand up under Cindy’s chin, snapping her mouth shut with a loud click, lifting her up and slamming her backwards into the turnbuckle again.

Before Cindy could react, Joyce slashed her hands downward, snagging her fingers into Cindy’s hair, jerking her violently forward and downward.  This time her attack was not spoiled by Cindy’s pre-emptive strike and her knee rammed hard into Cindy’s belly, between her ribs and her navel.  Her opponent’s hard abs absorbed most of the impact, and Cindy merely grunted in pain, but Joyce sent another knee lift barreling in after the first one, and then a third for good measure.  The second blow sank deeper into the blonde’s belly and Cindy groaned, while the third made her gasp, hunching over and slumping against the ropes.

Joyce took a step back, dragging Cindy with her off the ropes, ready to send another knee into her suffering belly.  She planned to put the cocky bitch down on her knees right now at the start of the fight, and let her see what it was really like to step into the arena with a world-class fighter of Joyce’s calibre.  A brutal beating might be a harsh lesson, but the arrogant bitch would learn that it took much more than ego to win at this level.

As Cindy staggered forward, head low, her face hidden by the tumbling tresses of her hair, she suddenly lashed with a fierce cry.  Her hand shot forward, between Joyce’s thighs, slamming upward into her crotch.  Joyce screamed in shock and rose reflexively onto her toes as the blonde grabbed a handful of her crotch, though her thong, and squeezed hard.  “AAAGGGHHH!!!  B?!!!” The dirty cxnt was putting a pussy claw on her, right at the outset! 

She shrieked in pain, tears springing to her eyes as Cindy’s nails dug into her sensitive flesh.  She grabbed for the other woman’s wrist in a frantic effort to pull her hand away but Cindy clung on, growling ferociously.  Pushing herself up even higher, she raised her other arm over her head, fist clenched, and brought it down in a vicious hammerblow to the back of the blonde’s head, exhaling sharply as she put all her strength into the blow. “HA!!!”

The back of her fist pounded into the nape of her opponent’s neck.  Cindy staggered, and her grip on Joyce’s loins relaxed for a moment, just long enough for Joyce to tear her hand away with a sharp cry.  Twisting Cindy’s arm up behind her, her other hand in her hair, she spun hard to her left, hurling Cindy away from her toward the center of the ring.

Joyce strode toward Cindy as she stumbled backwards, not letting her opponent have any time to recover.  Cindy soon found her balance however and surprised Joyce by counter-attacking quickly.  She fired two rapid punches in a left-right combo, both of which drove deep into Joyce’s breasts, knocking them painfully upward and inward, threatening to bounce them free from the confines of her sports bra.  Joyce grunted hard at each impact, wincing at the pain in her breasts and her ribs beneath.  She covered up and parried the blonde’s next blow, backpedaling, her breasts aching, nipples throbbing. She knew without looking that they were jutting through the thin fabric of her sports bra.

Cindy came after her, on the offensive now.  She launched another punch with her right fist at Joyce’s chin and Joyce raised her arm to block, but Cindy suddenly pulled the punch and instead slammed her left into Joyce’s belly.  Joyce let out a harsh hiss of pain, backing away again.  She little bitch had some stamina, and she certainly knew how to punch despite her slight frame.  It was way past time to put her in her place.

She stepped into Cindy and threw another hard right, deliberately leaving an opening.  Cindy blocked the punch with ease and countered with a right of her own, coming in over the top of Joyce’s lowered left arm.  Lightning quick, Joyce whipped her hand up to grasp her opponent’s wrist, rolling it inward and twisting Cindy’s arm into a painful wrist lock.  Cindy howled as much in anger as in pain as Joyce’s leverage bent her forward.

“Time for you to go to school, Barbie doll!” snarled Joyce with a scornful laugh.  She jerked Cindy toward her, and simultaneously sent her right knee slamming up into the blonde’s body yet again, higher this time, pounding Cindy’s breasts, pancaking them into her ribs.  “You want to attack my tits???  Try THAT!” Cindy gasped and jerked herself away from Joyce, crying out once more at the new pain it cost her to her shoulder, willing to suffer that to protect her torso.

Joyce pivoted on her left foot and lashed out again with a side kick, leg extended, her toes digging in under Cindy’s ribs.  Cindy’s breath rushed out of her chest as her eyes bugged wide, and her scream of pain came out as a wheezing, breathless cry.  “Next lesson, stupid girl!” said Joyce.  “Never step into the ring against somebody until you’ve seen them fight!  She drew her leg back, twisting Cindy’s arm even harder, bending her over further.  “I’m going to hogtie you with your own bra and thong…then the REAL fun begins!”  She laughed mockingly as she sent another hard kick into the blonde’s belly.  “I hope these walls are soundproof.  You’re going to SCREAM, bitch!”

Cindy curled herself over, absorbing some of the impact even though she groaned once more in pain.  Her arms flew up to clutch her belly but to Joyce’s dismay, they wrapped tight around Joyce’s calf before she could pull her leg away, trapping her there, balanced on one foot.  “That…lesson…cuts…both ways…BITCH!” gasped Cindy, glaring at her through her hair, hatred in her eyes.  She shoved hard and Joyce had to hop backwards to keep from toppling over.

The blonde was a better fighter than she looked.  She was smart, quick and could take punishment.  Joyce was almost impressed.  It would be the same in the end though.  She was damned if she was going to let some little upstart gym-rat get the better of her – certainly not in front of the real opponent she was about to fight in the Society. 

She twisted harder on Cindy’s arm, bending the blonde once more, and tensed the corded muscles of her legs for a flying kick that would use the leverage of Cindy’s grip against her, and put the bitch on her back.

Before she could launch the kick however, Cindy spun on her own left foot with a sweeping kick that arced in toward Joyce’s knee.  Poised as she was on one foot, held in Cindy’s grasp, Joyce had no way to avoid the attack.  All she could do was to twist to her right, so Cindy’s foot hit the back of her knee instead of the side.  Even so, the blow collapsed her leg and she went down hard with a thud that shook the canvas.

“Hogtie ME???” roared Cindy.  “Bitch, that would be the best day of your damn life!  More than likely, I'll end up poundfucking your pussy until you beg me to cum like the little slut bag you are!!!”  She lunged at Joyce as the Chinese fighter struggled to sit up.

Joyce reached a sitting position, breathing deeply to force the air back into her lungs, to ignore the pain in her back from the impact with the canvas.  She was about to spin her legs under  her so she could push up off her knees, when Cindy bent over her and thrust a hand into the front of her sports bra, fingers in her cleavage, yanking her forward.  “Time for YOU to learn a lesson, cxnt!”

Cindy’s savage wrench bent her almost double, but she managed to brace her abs, and whipped her arms up to tear Cindy’s hand free, though the blonde clung on tight and stretched Joyce’s sports bra out wide from her chest before her fingers came loose and it snapped back painfully, making her yelp.

Joyce threw herself backwards, curling her back and pulling her legs up until her knees touched her chest, then lashed out hard with both feet.  “UNNGGHH!!!”  Her heels slammed hard into Cindy’s breasts, again crushing them into her ribs, almost lifting her off her feet and hurling her backwards.

This time Joyce did manage to curl her legs underneath her butt and push herself up as Cindy sprawled into the ropes.  She got halfway to her feet before the blonde bounced off and surged back into her.  Her rising knee rammed up under Joyce’s chin with brutal force, snapping her head back and flinging her bodily onto her back once more, even skidding her several feet across the canvas.

She groaned as she shook her head to dispel the dots that danced before her eyes.  This was going to be a tougher battle than she had bargained for.  The Barbie doll had taken a serious blow to the chest but had rebounded – literally – and come after her like a true professional.  The little bitch’s ability to take punishment was truly impressive – not to mention the fact that she kicked like a mule.  She worked her jaw – it ached abominably but there appeared to be no serious damage.  Damn!  Cindy could dish it out as well as take it.  That was fine with Joyce.  She would see just how much punishment the cxnt could take.

Cindy did not seem to want to give her the chance.  She strode after Joyce, bending again to grab her by the front of her sports bra with both hands, again hauling her up off the floor.  Joyce fought to focus her scattered wits, knowing she could not take too much of this sort of punishment.  She had to strike back, fast – and she did.

Rather than trying to tear her opponent’s fingers loose this time, she instead reached up and grabbed Cindy by the neckline of her own sports bra, getting a firm grip, curling her fingers inside the fabric against the soft flesh of the blonde’s breasts.  Drawing her legs in tight once more, she again lashed out as she threw herself backwards, planting her feet in Cindy’s belly below her navel, shoving upward with all her might.

Cindy gave a shocked scream as she somersaulted over Joyce’s head.  Joyce let the other woman’s momentum drag her arms up over her head, but she jerked them hard downward as Cindy passed the apex of her arc, whiplashing the blonde down into the canvas, increasing the force of the impact.  Again the ring rocked as Cindy slammed into the floor, taking the blow on the base of her spine.    The force of the flip tore Cindy’s bra up over her breasts, and they bounced free as she landed.  Her scream of surprise became one of pain as she arched up off the canvas.

Joyce rolled onto her belly, shaking her head to clear the remaining fog from her mind.  Still clinging to Cindy’s bra, now half way down the blonde’s arms, she yanked hard on it, pulling it loose and flinging it away.  Still gasping for breath, she scrambled up on her knees and reached with hooked claws for Cindy’s chest.  “Let’s hear you scream, BITCH!”

Joyce plunged both hands down into Cindy’s soft breasts as the blonde struggled to rise off her back.  Cindy slammed down into the canvas beneath the weight of Joyce’s body, and howled in agony as Joyce jabbed her thumbs into the hardened pink peaks of her breasts. 

Rather than grabbing defensively for Joyce’s wrists as Joyce expected however, Cindy went on the offensive.  She shoved one hand into the neckline of Joyce’s sports bra yet again, jerking Joyce down toward her while her other hand speared into Joyce’s belly, thumb digging deep into her navel, fingers spread wide, twisting and clawing at her abs.  Joyce’s howl of pain joined her enemy’s, echoing around the cavernous room.

Joyce twisted herself to the side, thrusting her hip against Cindy’s forearm, blocking her belly claw and wrenching herself free from the other woman’s grip.  She lifted her knee off the floor as she did so, and then brought it down hard with her shin across Cindy’s throat, pinning her opponent’s head to the canvas, cutting off her breath.

Cindy gasped in pain and sudden desperation, her hands flying to her neck, grabbing at Joyce’s leg, trying vainly to lift her off, to get enough room to even turn her head and ease the pressure on her throat.  She gave a strangled, gurgling cry, her eyes wide, staring up at Joyce in panicked hatred.  Good.  Let the little cxnt ignore THAT and go on the offensive instead.  The blonde hellion seemed almost impervious to pain, but it was good to know she had her limits.  Joyce planned to take her far beyond those limits.

She raised her right arm and struck downward between her legs, aiming the heel of her hand in a savage tiger-claw punch at Cindy’s nose.  Cindy managed at last to twist her head just a little to the side, enough to save her nose but not enough to avoid the punch completely.  Joyce’s hand slammed into her cheek just below her left eye.  The smooth skin there began to swell and darken almost immediately.

Again however, Cindy surprised her.  Still pushing upwards against Joyce’s leg with one hand, she reached up between Joyce’s legs from behind with the other, grabbing a firm handful of Joyce’s tight-stretched thong and the sensitive flesh beneath, squeezing and twisting viciously.  Joyce screamed like a banshee as pain exploded in her pussy.  “FUCK!!! You BITCH!!!”

She tried frantically to clutch the blonde’s wrist and tear her away but could not reach.  Tears of pain blurring her vision, she had no choice but to break away, rolling to her right and releasing her choke hold on Cindy’s throat.  She came over onto her belly, up to her knees close to the ropes, and scrambled forward to pull herself up on them.

As she reached out for the middle rope however, she cried out as nails raked down her back, hooking into the waistband of her thong.  She whipped her head around to glance over her shoulder, and saw Cindy on her knees behind her, glaring at her venomously, mouth open, gulping air into her starved lungs as she clutched at her throat with her free hand.  “Where the FUCK do you think you’re going, SKANK?”  She hauled hard on Joyce’s thong, pulling it down harshly at the back.

“Let…GO!!!” roared Joyce, lashing out with a mule kick that slammed into Cindy’s chest, crushing her left breast.  Cindy let out a shriek of surprised agony and fell backwards, dragging Joyce with her.  Joyce snatched at the rope, hooking her fingers around it, pulling herself forward, but Cindy’s fall yanked her thong sharply down around her knees.  She kicked herself free of it as she rose to her feet, dressed just in her sports bra now, and even that threatened to ride up over her breasts as her chest heaved with the effort of the fight.  She swept her hair, damp with sweat, out of her eyes with the back of her hand.

She spun around, her back against the ropes, legs wide, to see Cindy rising to her knees in the middle of the ring, glaring at Joyce’s naked crotch.  She flung Joyce’s thong away in disgust.  It flew over the top rope and fell to the floor outside.  She strode toward Joyce, fists clenched.  “Bitch, I’m gonna hammer your tummy until you can't BREATHE!”  She sneered at Joyce’s chest, her own bare breasts jiggling as she moved.  “Then I'm gonna use your nasty tits like speedbags!”

Joyce bounced back into the ropes, gaining momentum from them as she surged forward.  “Good luck with THAT!” She ducked low and drove a rising left fist in toward Cindy’s ribs, but the blonde caught the blow on her forearm, wrapping her arm under Joyce’s, lifting Joyce up onto her toes.  She twisted left, pulling Joyce to her right.  Up high, off balance, Joyce found herself dragged along the ropes, groaning as the rough nylon scraped painfully across the sensitive bare undersides of her breasts. 

With a ferocious roar of exertion, Cindy flung her into the corner.  Joyce managed to twirl her body so that she slammed backwards into the turnbuckles, rather than taking the top one across her chest.

Cindy came at her in a flurry of fists, battering her breasts inward against each other, flattening them against her ribs as Joyce winced and pulled her arms in across her chest, blocking the blows.  The blonde bobbed down and hammered a fast right into Joyce’s lower belly, just above her now naked mound.  She glared into Cindy’s eyes.  Her opponent’s face was flushed dark, her generous bosom heaving as she poured all her power into her relentless attack.  Her nearly nude body gleamed with sweat.

Joyce ducked low, covering up to protect her chest as Cindy hammered it with punch after punch.  She drove forward, knowing she had to get out of the corner and take the fight to the blonde.  Both of them were inflicting punishment on the other.  She was confident she could outlast this amateur, but it was time to put some serious pain on this cocky little bitch.  Cindy was good with her fists – now they would see how good she was with her feet, her knees, her elbows, her teeth.  It was time to go all out.

She came out of the corner fast, launching a rising right fist that came all the way from her knees, sending it into Cindy’s chest.  This would give the bitch a black eye with her own breasts!

The blow never landed.  With lightning reflexes, Cindy swayed backward and Joyce’s fist merely brushed her left nipple, sending a droplet of sweat arcing into the air.  The momentum straightened Joyce up, and that was when Cindy struck back.

Grabbing Joyce by the front of her bra, the blonde wrenched her forward and downward, jerking the garment up over her breasts, spilling them out to swing freely.  Cindy’s right knee hammered them up into her ribcage and she groaned.  Her legs buckled and before she could catch herself, she dropped to her knees, holding one arm defensively over her bosom, the other across her belly as she fought to force air into her battered chest, her mouth working silently. 

“Damn, bitch, I thought you were supposed to be the best in Asia!” sneered Cindy.  “Really?  They must be some fucking sorry ass fighters over there!”

Tiffany laughed from her vantage point outside the ring.  “Finish her off, Cindy!  Then we can stuff the bitch back in her suitcase and send her back to the minors!”

Joyce ground her teeth as she heard the American’s words.  She was just as cocky as the blonde bitch in front of her.  They were both about to find out that Cindy wasn’t the only one who could absorb punishment.

“Why end it so soon?” grinned Cindy.  “I’m just starting to enjoy myself!”  She grabbed Joyce by the hair, jerking her halfway up off her knees, and cocked her knee again.  Joyce clenched her jaw against the pain in her scalp and punched again.  This time her uppercut, aimed at Cindy’s lower belly, flew straight and true, pounding the blonde’s abs just above her thong, sinking in as Joyce twisted her knuckles fiercely.

“UUUNNNGGGH!!!” Cindy gave an anguished grunt, her lips curling back in a grimace, and she staggered backwards a step, pulling Joyce with her.  Joyce half hopped, half scrambled forward on one knee, trying to keep her balance.  “BITCH!” snarled Cindy painfully.  “I am SO gonna enjoy this!”  She yanked Joyce even harder toward her, hauling her up off her knees, and sent another knee hammering into her belly, right on her navel.

Joyce gasped and a spray of spittle flew from her open mouth, spattering Cindy’s bare belly, but she clenched her abs tight and absorbed much of the impact.  Nevertheless, she hunched her shoulders, sagging slightly in her enemy’s grasp, letting her body relax.  Come on…

Cindy stepped into her, and jerked her head up, staring down into her pain pinched face, her belly almost touching Joyce’s chin.  “Anything last remarks before I fuck you into oblivion?” she asked mockingly.

Joyce shook her head, her sweat-soaked hair falling away from her face.  “Just…one…” she replied breathlessly.  It took Cindy a moment to realize she was smiling.  “FUCK YOU!” With that she slammed her arms upward between her torso and Cindy’s legs, keeping them close to her chest.  Her hands cupped Cindy’s crotch, grabbing hard as she surged to her feet, powering upward with all her might, screaming aloud in extreme exertion.

The move lifted Cindy off her feet and hurled her bodily backwards, sending her crashing to the canvas with a screech of surprise.  She landed hard on the back of her head, her body followed a second later, and she lay there groaning, clutching at her groin with both hands.

Joyce tore her bra off over her head and threw it away, out of the ring, as she advanced on the fallen blonde. Her chest swelled expansively, her long, chocolate brown nipples thrusting out from her breasts like eager fingers.  The muscles rippled beneath the glistening skin of her naked body as she flexed her arms and shoulders, prowling toward her opponent.

“You think you’re the only one who can take some pain, Barbie?” she scowled.  She raised her right foot and brought it down in a savage stomp in the middle of Cindy’s belly.  Cindy gave a strangled cry as her head whipped up off the floor, mouth and eyes wide open in silent agony as she rolled slowly sideways.  “Now the hard lessons begin!”

She stepped back and fired another stomp at Cindy’s side, over her left kidney.  As she raised her foot however, Cindy suddenly jack-knifed her body violently, letting out an animal scream at the pain it cost her in her tortured tummy.  Her sweeping legs caught Joyce just above her ankle and sent her down hard on her back, robbing her of the breath she had just managed to regain.

Cindy rolled onto her back once more, and again cried out in pain as she flung her foot high in the air, bending her knee and bringing her heel down hard into Joyce’s already injured abs.  Joyce saw the high, curving kick coming however and managed to get her hands up in front of her belly, catching Cindy’s ankle, blunting much of the impact.  She gave a savage grunt of her own as she wrenched at Cindy’s ankle, rolling her enemy onto her side once more.

As she scrambled up onto her knees, fighting through the pain in her belly, Cindy’s flailing foot connected solidly with the back of her head, pitching her forward.  With both hands grasping Cindy’s ankle, she had no way to brace herself and she slammed face-first into the floor with a groan, only just retaining enough awareness to twist her head and take the impact on her cheek.

Releasing Cindy’s ankle, she pushed herself up with both hands, eager to resume the offensive, but suddenly a leg slid over hers, a weight pressed down hard on her lower back, pinning her to the floor and a hand wrenched hard at her hair.  “Now it’s fun time, SLUT!” Cindy’s voice hissed in her ear.

Joyce felt a surge of panic as Cindy’s voice hissed harshly in her ear.  She squirmed violently but Cindy’s butt pressed her firmly down into the canvas, and she could not find the leverage to push up enough to get her knees under her.  She cried out in pain as Cindy yanked even harder on her hair.  She felt a few strands separate from her scalp.  “UUNGGHH!!!  Let…GO…BITCH!!!”

Cindy growled.  “Not quite the tone I was looking for, but a good start.  I’ll teach you to beg soon enough.”  She wrenched Joyce’s head savagely from side to side, chanting with each movement, “I…OWN…YOU!!!”

Tears welled up in Joyce’s eyes – tears of anger at her enemy’s arrogant words, but also tears of fear that the little bitch might well make good on her threat.  Joyce knew she was in trouble, trapped like this, and she had no illusions whatsoever about what was in store for her if she lost this fight.  Cindy had already proven that she was utterly ruthless, and Joyce knew her defeat would be both painful and degrading.

Cindy’s brutal back-and-forth motion sent spasms of pain shooting through her neck and back.  She reached up with one hand to grasp at Cindy’s wrist, digging her nails into the blonde’s forearm.  Cindy yelped but simply swapped hands, tearing her right hand free of Joyce’s grip while continuing to shake her with the left.  “Give it up, SLUT!” You’re mine and you KNOW IT!!!” 

The blonde’s fist drove in under Joyce’s arm to pound the outside of her right breast, smashing it against its twin.  Joyce wailed piteously.  The little bitch knew a lot about inflicting pain.  Every blow came at just the right point to set Joyce’s nerves on fire.  She felt the pain wearing her down, weakening her but at the same time, endorphins buzzed in her brain.  She tried hard to force the pain out of her mind, to focus through it, but it became harder and harder as each blow pummeled her flesh.

“Let’s hear you SCREAM, slut!” sneered Cindy, leaning in to pinch Joyce’s hard nipple between her finger and thumb, rolling it, twisting it wickedly – and scream Joyce did, her mouth open wide, her eyes clenched tight shut as she thrashed from side to side, trying to free herself. All she managed to do was pull harder on her own nipple, making her scream even louder.

At last Cindy relinquished her torment, and Joyce’s head hung limply in her grip.  Sweat coursed down her body, and it seemed as though every muscle tingled with the aftermath of the pain.  Her body burned with fatigue and her limbs felt like lead.  The words of surrender were on the tip of her tongue – but she knew that surrender would not stop the torture, merely push it into a new phase, even more demoralizing than this.  Grimly, she clenched her teeth and hung on, praying for a miracle, trying to find some hidden reserve, some unknown source of strength that would help her in her increasingly desperate plight.

Still astride Joyce, still holding her by the hair as she gasped for breath, Cindy leaned back and twisted her torso to reach behind her with her right hand, hauling even harder on Joyce’s hair.  “So, slut…let’s see just how wet you are, now this fight is going all my way.”  Her fingers slipped between Joyce’s firm buttocks.

Joyce moaned in misery, writhing beneath the blonde as she tried in vain to keep her tormentor’s fingers away from her pussy.  Her loins were damp with sweat – and yes, with something more than that.  The thrill of the fight – win or lose – was an erotic experience for her, and yes she was aroused.  Now this bitch was going to twist that into something else, something more depraved.

Inexorably, Cindy’s fingers crept down between her cheeks, between her thighs, into the soft folds of her sex.  “Oh my, we ARE wet, aren’t we…SLUT!!!”  With two fingers she parted Joyce’s lips, and stroked the length of her cleft with a third.  Joyce shuddered with revulsion, and something more too.  She spat out the vilest curse that came to mind.

Cindy laughed mockingly as she withdrew her hand and leaned forward again.  It was a small consolation to Joyce that the painful pressure on her scalp lessened somewhat.  The blonde thrust her hand forward over Joyce’s shoulder.  “Smell it, SLUT!  Smell your slut juices!” She shoved her wet fingers beneath Joyce’s nose, and Joyce could indeed smell her own musk, mingled with the sharp scent of her sweat.  She flushed darkly both in anger and shame.  “Even better, taste it!”  Cindy wiped her fingers across Joyce’s parted lips.  She leaned forward and whispered in Joyce’s ear, “Pretty soon you’re going to be squirting all over the ring!”  Her voice dripped with cruel anticipation.

Rage and panic suddenly consumed Joyce.  With a piercing scream, “NOOO!!!” she reared backward, ignoring the pain in her spine, snapping her right arm up to snag her fingers in Cindy’s hair, then whipping forward, hurling herself down onto the floor, dragging her enemy with her.

Cindy’s forehead hit the canvas with a loud thump, and her shriek of surprise became a groan of pain.  She went limp for a moment, and that was all Joyce needed to throw her own body hard to the side, toppling Cindy off her.  With another heartfelt curse she ripped her elbow into Cindy’s side, gaining another groan from the beleaguered blonde.  Joyce herself was in dire straits though, and needed time to recover, to gather her strength and regain her resolve.  She pushed up onto her knees, then rose, stumbling forward, grabbing for the ropes in the corner of the ring.

No sooner had she reached them than Cindy’s body slammed into hers from behind, hurling her forward, crushing her breasts cruelly against the hard leather turnbuckle, Joyce moaned plaintively as the breath was driven from her lungs.  Her legs went weak and she sagged against the top rope, grabbing at it for support.  Fuck!  What did it take to make this blonde demon stay down?  She was unbelievable.  She had to be almost at the end of her strength – Joyce certainly was – yet still she attacked!

Cindy shoved both hands into Joyce’s hair again, driving her head forward, screaming her lungs out as she poured all her strength, all her fury into the assault.  Joyce was barely able to brace herself to avoid her face being smashed into the turnbuckle.  The blonde hauled her back once more, ramming a knee into the base of Joyce’s spine as she did so, arching her back, dragging her face upward.  Joyce knew with a terrible certainty that Cindy was about to slam her face into the turnbuckle again, and she knew that this time, she would not be able to save herself.  The impact would finish her, and then she would be at the blonde bitch’s mercy – not that she expected any of that.

With a speed born of desperation, she suddenly dropped to her knees, just as Cindy hurled herself forward, arms braced against the back of Joyce’s head.  Joyce cried out as Cindy’s knee drove in hard between her shoulder blades, but Cindy’s own momentum carried her forward over Joyce, unable to halt herself.  Nor could Cindy brace herself since her hands were tangled in Joyce’s hair, and this time it was Cindy who crashed face first into the unyielding leather turnbuckle with an anguished moan.

A sudden hope ignited in Joyce, and she reached down for Cindy’s ankle, throwing herself backward into the blonde, forcing herself to her feet with what felt like her last ounce of strength.

She felt her head slam into Cindy’s upper chest, her shoulders into the blonde’s breasts, flattening them against her ribs, knocking her backward.  She wrenched hard on Cindy’s ankle, but screamed in horrified frustration as the violence of the move tore her hand free from Cindy’s leg.  She felt flesh beneath her fingernails but that was no consolation at all.

Cindy took a step back.  “Bad luck, BITCH!!!”  She lunged forward again, driving Joyce into the ropes again, the middle turnbuckle catching her across the chest a second time, flattening her breasts.  Joyce screamed, as much at the realization that this was the end, as from the pain the cruel blow brought to her breasts.

She felt herself wrenched violently to her feet, and she struggled wildly but before she could do anything to free herself, Cindy jerked her backward once more and dropped suddenly to one knee.  Joyce toppled backwards with a wail of agonized anticipation, knowing what was about to happen.

Knowing made it no less painful as the blonde’s knee slammed up into the small of Joyce’s back, the force of her own fall bending her naked body like a bow.  She howled in agony, her body convulsing, her limbs shaking uncontrollably for a moment before she went limp.  Her entire body felt as though it was on fire.  She tried to move her arms and legs but they would not respond except for a feeble twitch.  She was finished.  The spirit was willing but the flesh was weak – too battered to fight on.

Cindy was still not finished though.  “Now you’re gonna fucking SUFFER, you cxnt!” she snarled, raising her arms as Joyce lay helpless across her knee.  She brought both her fists down in a double hammer blow onto Joyce’s belly, and new pain exploded through her body.  Her mouth opened wide in a silent ‘O’ as the air rushed out of her.  She would have screamed but she lacked the breath.  Spittle flew from her open mouth.

Even then the blonde did not demand her surrender – nor was Joyce going to give it unbidden.  She was beaten, but if the bitch wanted to hear it, she was going to have to ask for it – to work for it!  She gritted her teeth.  She knew it was stupid, knew she had to fight again in just a few days time, but she would be DAMNED if she would give this Barbie bitch the satisfaction of hearing her beg.

Cindy raised her arms and slammed them down again, this time battering Joyce’s breasts with her left fist, her upthrust mound with her right, arching her back painfully to add to the agony.  Joyce gasped and almost passed out, the bright lights on the ceiling going dim for a moment.  She had to force herself to breathe through the blinding agony.  “Oh…fuck!” She was not even sure if she had uttered the words, or if they were only in her tormented mind.

She felt herself falling – Cindy had tipped her off her knee.  Joyce lacked the strength to do anything that might break her fall.  She landed on her side and rolled onto her belly, laying there panting, her arms at her sides.

Cindy rose to her feet, her movements slow and ponderous.  The bitch had to be hurting, had to be close to the end of her endurance, but there was nothing Joyce could do about it.  She tried to move her arms again, to push herself up, but she could do little more than flap them weakly.  The slightest movement was agony to her back and belly.

She cried out again as Cindy took hold of her ankles, bending her knees up, stepping on the backs of her thighs, hooking her shins inside Joyce’s ankles.  “Time to finish you off, SLUT!”  Balancing there atop Joyce, she felt and grabbed Joyce’s arms, pulling them backward into a painful wishbone, bending her back again.  Joyce groaned, gritting her teeth as lances of pain shot forth from her shoulders.

That was not all the vicious American had in store for her however.  With a cry she fell backwards, carrying Joyce with her, raising her body into the air, hauling hard on her wrists as she thrust her feet into Joyce’s thighs just beneath her buttocks.  Joyce screeched in utter misery.  “AAAIIIEEE!!!!” A ceiling hold!  She had seen this before but had never performed it and, mercifully, never been on the receiving end until now.  She had never known such agony.  The pain consumed her entire being.  She could not even think.

“GIVE IT UP, SLUT!!!  SAY YOU’RE MINE!!!” bellowed Cindy.

Joyce tried to grit her teeth and hold on but she knew it was useless.  The pain would not let her resist.  The pain.  The PAIN!!!

“YES!!!  YES!!!  I GIVE UP!!!  I’M YOURS!!!  STOP!!! STOP!!! PLEASE!!!” She could not stifle a sob of despair.

Cindy gave a roar of mingled triumph and exertion as she heaved mightily with her legs, still holding onto Joyce’s wrists, sending Joyce whipping up into the air, over her tormentor’s head, then crashing face-down on the canvas.  She lay motionless, too battered in body and spirit to do more than breathe.  Even that took all her remaining will.  Tears coursed from her eyes as she lay there, awash in agony.

She was dimly aware of Cindy rolling to her knees, then regaining her feet, stepping over to her.  The blonde moved with renewed vigor.  That was what happened when you won.  The euphoria kicked in and gave you new strength.  Joyce knew that feeling – but not here, not now.  Now she knew only pain – the worst defeat of her life.  This bitch was some kind of demon, to take the punishment she had, and still prevail.

Cindy bent and jerked Joyce up once more by her hair.  Joyce could do nothing more than moan as her brutalized back was tortured once again.  “Oh, you’re mine all right, SLUT!” scolded Cindy.  “And now you’re gonna learn what it’s like to my toy!”  She flung Joyce backwards, into the ropes once more.  The middle rope caught her across the back of her shoulders, her arms flung backward over it.  She hung there, exhausted, helpless.

Cindy stepped closer, leaned down and shoved a hand into Joyce’s chest, between her breasts, pushing her downward.  Joyce did nothing to resist.  It was all up to Cindy now.  If she even tried, it would only make things worse.  She was going to suffer, and all she could do was endure.  She had lost.  She would pay the price, however painful, however degrading – and she knew it would be both.

The blonde reached over her, grabbing the bottom rope, and hauled it upward, stretching it over Joyce’s head, then letting go.  The rope snapped down over Joyce’s chest, beneath her breasts, pinning her in place.  She tried to twist her torso but screamed at the pain it caused to her back and abs.  Her arms flopped weakly, her legs wide apart, exposed to Cindy’s cruel intentions as she knelt between Joyce’s legs with a wicked smile.  Joyce clenched her teeth, and new tears rolled down her cheeks.  She knew what was coming.

“You were all wet earlier, slut!” snarled Cindy.  “Let’s see how wet you are NOW, huh?” She laughed evilly as she stroked a finger down the length of Joyce’s nether lips.  Joyce shuddered and gave a desperate moan.  “Oh, I think you LIKE that, don’t you, SLUT?”  She repeated the move, with two fingers this time.

Joyce’s hips bucked, sending another spasm of pain through her beaten body.  She was wet.  She was aroused by winning, and even by losing, but not like this.  Never like this.  This was something dark, something sinister, terrible, but perversely seductive.  She could not help herself and she uttered, “Please…please…” Her voice was a croaking whisper.

Cindy laughed.  She trailed her fingers downward further.  Joyce blushed as she felt her lips opening like the petals of a flower under Cindy’s touch.  The blonde pressed the pad of her forefinger against the swollen nub of Joyce’s clit.  “Please, what?  Please stop?  Do you want me to stop?”  Joyce wailed in misery, her body trembling as she fought to retain the last shreds of her dignity.  Cindy did not give her even that mercy.  “SPEAK UP, SLUT!”

Joyce jumped at the sudden harsh tone in Cindy’s voice.  “Please!  Qíng Cuòguò!!!” she yelped, and then stopped as though she was shocked at her own words.  She had just pleaded “Please Miss!” in her native Chinese.  Her will dissolved, she gave another soft sob and murmured, “Please…please fuck me…”

“Ha!  Now it comes out!  Listen to yourself…proud warrior, now a pathetic slut begging to be fucked!”  The blonde burst into laughter as she swirled her fingers in a circle around the entrance to Joyce’s sopping tunnel.

Another voice joined in her laughter from outside the ring.  Joyce  opened her eyes a fraction, blinking through her tears.  Swept up in the fight, then lost in her agony, she had almost forgotten about Tiffany, the powerful brunette who she was to face in just a few days.  Now she stood on the floor beyond the ropes, looking from Joyce to Cindy and back again, a mysterious smile on her face.

Joyce’s attention was again captured by the blonde as she said, “Well, don’t say I’m not gracious in victory,” she said.  She drove her pointed fingers deep into Joyce’s pussy.  Joyce drew a sharp breath and squealed, her back arching, her entire body going rigid despite the pain that lanced through her.  Cindy pulled her hand back, almost out of Joyce, then plunged her fingers all the way in again, literally punching her vanquished enemy in her pussy.  Joyce shrieked and bounced into the ropes, the momentum jerking her forward off Cindy’s fingers, then pulling her back and impaling her once more as her breasts bounced wildly in the ropes.  She let out a long, low groan of misery and – she was horrified to realize – of depraved lust.

“Here!” Tiffany’s voice sounded loud in Joyce’s ears, grabbing her attention once more. Something landed on her belly and rolled off onto the floor at her side.  Joyce raised her head weakly and looked at Cindy, then down at the canvas, and the object that lay there.

It was a black rubber dildo, maybe nine or ten inches long, and easily two inches in diameter.  It was attached to a thick rubber cup and a leather harness.  Joyce's eyes widened.  Oh GOD NO!

Cindy stared through the ropes at Tiffany, her eyes wide.  She seemed almost as horrified as Joyce.  “OHMYGOD!!!  Where did you get THAT?”

Tiffany laughed.  “Out of your locker, you filthy little slut!”

Cindy’s eyes widened even further.  “But…!”

Tiffany looked up at Joyce.  “That what she likes to use on all her little sluts when she’s done with them,” she informed her with a grin, “Just like she’s going to do with you!”  She laughed.  “You’re the slut of a slut!”  She glanced back at Cindy.  “What…you don’t think everybody knows about your kinky fun after closing time?”  She waved an arm around her.  “This place is all wired up with cameras.  I wouldn’t be surprised if the whole Society committee is watching us right now!  If they’re not, they soon will be, after I make a phone call.”  She winked at both of them.

Cindy removed her hand from Joyce’s throbbing loins, holding her glistening fingers up to the light for a moment before she reached over, bracing herself with a hand on Joyce’s battered belly, making Joyce whimper in pain.  She reached down and retrieved the strap-on from the canvas.

“No…don’t…” pleaded Joyce in sudden fear, hating herself for the words, for the pleading tone in them.  “Not…not that…”

Cindy laughed.  “A moment ago, you were begging me to fuck you…now I’m going to… you worthless slut!”  She grasped the strap-on by the base and ran the head of it along Joyce’s lips, all the way from her clit to her anus and back, teasing her with it.  Joyce yelped and jerked her hips wildly as the tip of the thing pressed at her rosebud.  NO!  NOT THAT!!!  ESPECIALLY NOT THAT!!!  She shuddered violently.

Cindy stroked the length of her yet again, making Joyce tremble with terrible anticipation.  Then, as she reached the mouth of Joyce’s already gaping passage, she plunged it deep into her pussy.  Joyce wailed in awful ecstasy, her torso jerking upward into the confining ropes, which immediately hauled her down again, bouncing her body up and down as she thrashed wildly on the dildo, mewling and sobbing. 

Cindy held her victim’s shuddering hips still with one hand as she pressed her own crotch against the base of the dildo, reaching behind and beneath her buttocks to pull the harness up and secure herself into it, bucking it over both hips.  She slammed herself forward once gain, lurching Joyce backward again into the ropes, sliding her off the dildo until the ropes caught her and yanked her back onto it again, forcing another cry of abject desolation from her wide open mouth.  The FUCKING bitch was toying with her, like a cat with a mouse.  She screamed in anguish, knowing there was nothing she could do.  She had lost and she must pay the price – but what a price.

Thrusting her hips forward, Cindy drove the strap-on harder into Joyce, again bouncing her body on the thick shaft.  She began to pump her pelvis, setting a fast tempo, then slowing down, driving harder, then softer, giving Joyce no chance to anticipate, no chance to pace herself, overwhelming her, blasting away any vestige of self-control.  She tried to bite her lip but the sensations grew too fast.  She yelped, screamed, howled and thrashed.  “OHMYGOD!  FUCK!...FUCK!!!...OH FUCK!!!  FUCK!!!” Joyce could not tell whether she was crying out in shock and horror at the ruthless ravishment, or whether she was urging her tormentor on to greater heights.  All she knew was that her own body was betraying her, giving her over to a dark passion that threatened to swallow her whole.

On and on Cindy drove her, deeper and deeper, not allowing her a chance to even catch her breath.  She clutched frantically at the ropes, thrashing her head from side to side as she shrieked and howled in wild abandon, all attempt at self restraint gone now.  “OH FUCK YES…FUCK ME…YES…FUCK…OHMYGOD!!!” the words slipping from her lips in an incoherent torrent of unabashed hunger, her terrible, shameful need overwhelming all else.  “PLEASE…PLEASE…I…NEED TO CUM!!!”

“NOT YET, SLUT!” roared Cindy.

“PLEASE…OHMYGOD PLEASE…LET ME CUM PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!” Joyce sobbed in total degradation.  The bitch had her just where she wanted her now and was making her squirm.

“WAIT!!!”

“AAAGGGHHH!!! I…I NEED…AAAGGGHHH!!!” Joyce’s pitiful cries came from somewhere beyond pleasure and pain, in the dark place where both were one.  Her mouth made noises, but not words as she lost herself in the ocean of her need.

It seemed an eternity that she writhed in time with the violent thrusts of the blonde’s hips.  “NOW!!!” she finally bellowed.

Joyce needed no second bidding.  She threw back her head and let out a feral scream as her body shook like a leaf in a hurricane.  She writhed helplessly in the ropes.  “AAAIIIEEE!!!  OHMYGOD!!!”  She bucked wildly, not caring about the pain, past such meager concerns.  All she cared about was release.

Cindy didn’t let it end there.  Still she hammered the dildo relentlessly into Joyce, stretching her wide, slamming it into the roof her, driving her into the ropes, bouncing her back onto the shaft like a ball, changing the pace, changing the angle, not letting up as tremor after tremor erupted from Joyce’s gyrating body.

Finally, after what seemed an eternity, her wild squirming grew weaker, her cries less urgent, more exhausted.  Her throat felt raw.  Still Cindy drove her onward, dragging every last ounce of pleasure from her beaten, devastated body.

At long last Joyce hung limp and gasping in the ropes, her body quivering with aftershocks.  Cindy held her there for a long time, the dildo still embedded deep inside her as her pussy clenched and quivered around it.  Finally she leaned back, pulling the shaft of the strap-on out of Joyce’s over-stretched pussy with a wet sucking sound, as though her body was reluctant for the ordeal to end.  Another pang of shame tore at Joyce’s heart.

Cindy clambered slowly to her feet, her own legs trembling with the exertion of the ferocious fucking she had just delivered to Joyce.  “So…slut,” she panted as she stood over Joyce.  Sweat dripped off her nipples onto Joyce’s face.  “You certainly seemed to enjoy that!”  Joyce just stared up at her without even flinching.  There was nothing she could say.  It was true.

Cindy stepped forward, grasping the top rope, and lifted her legs one by one over the twisted ropes that held Joyce down, until she squatted awkwardly over Joyce’s body, the glistening shaft of the dildo bobbing inches above her tear-streaked face.

She suddenly dropped herself down onto Joyce’s chest, pushing her down into the ropes, but not quite to the canvas below.  Her chest heaved as she lost what little breath she had managed to regain.  Cindy grabbed her by the hair, jerking her head up, and jammed the shaft of the strap-on savagely into Joyce’s mouth, driving it deep into her throat.  “Like we say here in America, bitch…SUCK IT!”

She laughed as Joyce gagged and choked on the rubber cock, tasting her own shameful juices in her mouth.  Her arms flailed weakly and ineffectively as she tried to reach Cindy’s legs, lacking the strength to fight back.  She felt her lungs starving for air.  Her eyes grew wide with panic.  The little hellion wouldn’t choke her out with this dildo – would she?  Her heart raced, panic and despair warring inside her.  Only when her vision began to grow dark, her movements becoming even more feeble and uncoordinated, did Cindy finally release her and let her head fall back, lolling limply over the ropes like a broken doll.

Cindy pulled herself slowly upright, taking her time.  The bitch was enjoying herself.  She stepped back inside the ring and leaned forward, pressing her hand into Joyce’s chest, again pushing her down.  With her free hand she wrenched on the rope that held Joyce in place, freeing her, then straightened up rapidly.  The sudden release of tension tossed Joyce upwards and forwards.  She fell face down on the canvas where she lay motionless, exhausted physically and mentally.

The blonde unbuckled the strap-on from around her hips, and tossed it down on the canvas in front of Joyce’s face.  Joyce closed her eyes so as not to look at it, trying to blank her mind, not to think about what had just happened – and on what might be about to happen. 

Cindy grabbed her by her arm and flipped her onto her back.  She bit her lip, her cheeks puffing out as she fought for breath.  “You got a good hard fucking, slut!” said Cindy scornfully, staring down into her face.  “So now it’s my turn for some fun!”  She dropped her butt onto Joyce’s chest, knocking the wind out of her once more.  “Eat me, whore!  Show me what you’re good for!!!”  She pulled her thong aside with one hand, exposing her shaven pussy, grabbed Joyce by the hair once more with the other and, thrusting her crotch forward, buried Joyce’s face in her pussy.

Joyce flew into a panic.  She could not!  Even if she wanted to, there was no way for her to last long enough!  She could not breathe!  She would pass out!  God only knew what would happen then!  She squirmed with all her strength – but she had none.  There was no escape.  She sobbed into Cindy’s sex.

She faintly heard a laugh.  “Got trouble breathing, bitch?  Tap your hand on my leg if you want me to let you have some air!”

Joyce ground her teeth in impotent anger.  Even now, in her victory, the bitch was toying with her!  But what could she do?  She was utterly helpless.  She tapped Cindy’s thigh weakly with her left hand.  With a mocking laugh, the blonde lifted herself slightly, letting Joyce breathe.  It was not lost on her, that she breathed – lived, even – by Cindy’s will alone now.  She wept into the cxnt’s cxnt, promising herself that she would have her revenge – not tonight, but soon.

Slowly, loathing it, she extended her tongue and probed between Cindy’s wet lips, parting them, licking inside.  She heard Cindy moan.  “Oh, fuck, that feels good.”  It didn’t – not to Joyce.  Cindy’s crotch tasted of sweat and lust but to Joyce it was the bitter taste of defeat.  Even worse was the knowledge that this was all happening because she had been beaten by this bitch – beaten bad, humiliated in front of this woman Tiffany and, if Tiffany was to be believed, in front of the Society’s committee too.  How would she face Tiffany in the Society?  Would they even allow it?  All her dreams were suddenly in tatters.

Cindy groaned as she held Joyce in place with one hand, the other busy somewhere on her own body.  Her hips began to rock slowly back and forth.  “Mmmm...bitch…you do that well.”  She laughed.  “I guess you must have LOTS of practice!”  She began to move faster as the fires of her arousal began to build.  Her pace increased.

She began to moan aloud, grinding down hard on Joyce as Joyce lapped ever more earnestly at her, letting out little breathless moaning sounds as Cindy’s juices flooded her face.  She prayed for it to be over.  Cum bitch – CUM!  “Mmm…yes…good girl,” murmured Cindy, her breath coming in ragged gasps as her excitement mounted.  She was close…so close.  Joyce sucked hard on her clit and laved it with her tongue.

“Good girl…good slut…good….good…GOOD SLUT! GOOD SLUT!!!  GOOD NNNGGGHHHAHHH!!!!” Cindy’s body convulsed atop her, and the blonde screamed her climax as she rode Joyce’s face furiously to the finish, thrashing wildly, moaning, shaking Joyce’s head painfully back and forth.  Joyce sucked and licked doggedly, not thinking, not feeling – just obeying.  There was nothing else to do.

At long last the blonde’s tremors began to subside, and she slowed until she knelt panting like a spent horse, her head hanging, chest heaving, hair dripping with sweat, slumped over Joyce.  She released Joyce’s head, letting her flop back on the floor.  Joyce lay there, gasping, again feeling her pulse in her face.  Her head swam from lack of oxygen.  She felt the tears and sweat mingling with Cindy’s juices on her skin.  Her mouth gaped open as she sucked welcome air into her lungs after the long smother.

Slowly, Cindy leaned over and grasped the strap-on, pulling it toward her.  “Look at that mouth, all wide open!” she mocked.  “You need something to fill it up!”  She drove the shaft into Joyce’s mouth with the heel of her hand, spearing it deep into her throat.  Joyce’s back arched up off the canvas as she gave a muffled shriek, then collapsed back again.

She lay there as Cindy rose off her and stood staring down into her face, cruel amusement in her eyes.  “That looks good on…I mean in…you, slut!” she laughed.  Joyce just blinked up at her.  She had no strength – and no will – left to pull the dildo out of her throat, even though it felt like it had been sandpapered.  She just lay there, gurgling sounds emanating from her desert dry lips as she tried to breathe.

Cindy’s face went thoughtful for a moment, then her smile widened, though without mirth.  “I guess I didn’t buy you a drink before I fucked your brains out,” she grinned mischievously.  Her hand went to her crotch and pulled her already dislodged thong further to the side.  “Here, have one now!”  A stream of urine shot from her loins and spattered Joyce’s face.

Joyce screamed in shock and revulsion through the dildo that effectively gagged her.  She twisted her head to the side and tried to roll away, but her body refused to obey her.  Foul smelling fluid splashed into her nose and mouth, and her throat clenched tight, gagging around the gag.  The urine stung her eyes and burned her throat, and she groaned in utter wretchedness at this final defilement.

When Cindy was finally done, she tucked her thong back into place with a girlish giggle that sounded incongruous considering what she had just done.  “Well, that feels a WHOLE lot better…relief on many levels.”  She winked down into Joyce’s appalled face.  “I guess my work is done here…see ya round, loser!”  With that, she turned her back on Joyce and left the ring.

Joyce lay there for a long time, trying not to feel what she felt.  The loss was one thing – that went with the territory – but not like this.  This was something else entirely.  This had reached to the core of her and touched something there, something she had never felt before – something to be both hated and feared. 

With an effort, still wincing in pain, she rose up on her knees.  It took all her willpower to crawl to the corner of the ring, fighting the pain, the overwhelming fatigue.  She pulled herself up wearily on the ropes, needing to do it in several stages, stopping to rest and gather her strength after each.

Straightening up at last, she found herself looking into Tiffany’s dark brown eyes.  No words were exchanged.  None were needed.  Tiffany had seen it all.  She had seen how Joyce had fought, seen what she could endure, seen what she had suffered.  She had lost here today, but in a more brutal environment than she would face when she fought Tiffany at the Society.  There, they had rules – Joyce had read them on the flight from Hong Kong.  This fight had gone way beyond that.  Joyce had lost, but she had survived – battered, humiliated, but intact.  She hoped that would be enough for them to let her fight again.

She turned away and stumbled toward the locker room.  Only there, out of the reach of anyone’s eyes, did she burst into tears.

THE END

Offline joycecheng

• Come play with me
Re: Society Repost - Joyce vs Cindy
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2020, 05:34:18 PM »
Thank you for reposting Scribbler! That was so hot and I enjoyed it so much...several times!  ;D ;D ;D
Come play with me