News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

New Trillian group for women who fight for men and men who fight for women.

• 117 Replies

Offline Tigress Alisha

• The Indian Tigress and Sexfight Queen
Did this group ever take off?
Tigress Alisha
Discord - tigressalisha

Offline Kateintense

• God Member
This idea was first proposed 9 months ago. What has happened? I asked to be included, but have never heard back about it.  please message " msintense" in trillian and let me know- is the idea dead or has the group already been formed?  I love to fight a rival for cock.

Offline manelarodri_g

• I love catfights! wresling and sexy matches
ummm nice idea .. i turn on hard watching males in fight.... and i like fight other femles for the males turn on too

add me please.... manela1

tahanks
waiting you for a fun chat and fun cybers :)

Offline Loki

• God Member
 Love to join group, please add me    malecatfighter1
Fight dirty & win.......26W    49L

Offline Wrangler23

I'm interested - Trillian: Wrangler23

Offline JohnnyLoveTraiN

I LOVE this idea and am very interested in joining. Please give me details and soon as it gets going.

Offline RosheeCat

• A Cat out a' Hell, and damned proud of it, too.

Offline hisonicii

I'm interested - Trillian: hisonicii

Offline AbbyKatt

Love to join in the fun, babe.

Offline Gent

• God Member
I'm on trill as cffan15 willing to fight for a lady ????

Offline dutchman

• bi curious
Re: New Trillian group for women who fight for men and men who fight for women.
« Reply #85 on: November 25, 2018, 07:39:43 PM »
hi great idea. can you add me?
udo1972 on trillian

Hello everyone. Recently I just got into the idea of fighting another woman for a man. I love the build up, the intensity of the rivalry for a guy, the nasty trash talking, the fight itself and the hot spoils after the with another lady is over.

Now I'm thinking of turning this into a mass group/audience.

Not just us ladies clawing, scratch, beating, breast fighting for the guys enjoyment. It would be a treat for us ladies to see guys go at it as well.

If this group has been made already on Trillian then sorry for being late on this idea. If not I would like to put this group together and see how it takes off. I believe this could be hot sexy fun for both guys and girls who enjoy engaging in this type of form

Offline Tigress Alisha

• The Indian Tigress and Sexfight Queen
Re: New Trillian group for women who fight for men and men who fight for women.
« Reply #86 on: December 12, 2018, 07:28:59 AM »
Dont think this group is ever happening

I am around for a sexfight for the next 8 hours...
Tigress Alisha
Discord - tigressalisha

Offline Gent

• God Member
I'm up to go cock to cock with a guy over a women, or to watch two women go at it. My trill is cffan15

Offline amy918

• Like Catfighting
I'm in.
Amy918
44yr old housewife, 5' 5" new to this. I was turned on to this by my best friend Dottie. I'm interrested in catfighting/wrestling. cyber only. So bring it on ladies (only) I'm ready for you.

Offline JohnnyLoveTraiN

Im in for sure. johnnylovetrain on trillian........ I have to say that it sure is a shame that these two groups seem to have not yet been created because i think there are many here who would enjoy these types of groups, including myself. I would particularly love to have a group such as the men fighting for women group since competing against another male with female around watching is easily one of the setting i most often get excited by. In fact, I'm starting to think of maybe just starting a trillian group myself for the purpose of men fighting for women. Just am curious though how many women in particular would actually find this interesting and would engage in the topic regularly?