News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Making of a Catfight Fan

• 25 Replies

Offline scuz

• God Member
Re: Making of a Catfight Fan
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2022, 08:33:48 PM »
As a kid I used to write stories about girls in my school fighting.  They were all made up in my head, but I guess I knew I had a fetish at that point.  The idea of a popular good looking girl getting her ass handed to her by a plain jane was always a fantasy of mine.  Especially if the popular girl had been making fun of that particular girl.

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2022, 12:00:03 AM »
Hey Bear, that movie clip was posted to yt in 2007, so that kid is now mid teens.  He most probably is a real fan by now.

I can't remember how long ago I got the "bug," because I'm too old to remember that far back, but I don't think I was much older than that kid in the movie, and it most certainly from watching the occasional catfight in western movies.  It was then and is still now my favorite movie and tv genre!

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2022, 04:06:26 AM »
 "It was then and is still now my favorite movie and tv genre!"

Mine too.  I could list 'em all. 

Offline mister4562004

• I have had a girl fight fetish for many years
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2022, 03:49:02 AM »
I guess that this topic really suits older fans who still marvel at how much girl fights turned them on when they were youngsters, barely at puberty, and still carries that same sexual wallop today as it did all those years ago. I posted about this earlier in the thread, but I am personally still amazed, in my sixties, at how I become so sexually charged when I go through my personal collection of fighting-girls material, mainly photos, some art and some videos. I remember when I made my first purchase of photosets and magazines from Triumph Studios, the unquestioned leader in the genre back in the late seventies, early eighties, and the excitement it brought to me. I actually opened up a PO box to ensure that nobody but me would be able to access my mail, so fearful was I of being discovered. It made me feel more secure, and private, and that alone was worth the cost of the mail box. Then, there was the overwhelming thrill of going to the post office and seeing my stuff had arrived, magazines and photos dedicated to girl fights, all for my own viewing pleasure! It left me breathless as I dashed home as quickly as possible to privately consume all this material. The instantaneous erections were incredible then, and still are today., with masturbation sessions lasting hours.
I have had quite a life since those early years, including a wife and family. But, I have always kept my girl-fight fetish hidden. It's not easy to have such an important component of your sexuality remain a complete secret. I guess I've always known that I wasn't alone as there would never have been a Triumph Studios, or California Supreme if there was no market for it. However, the question for me was how many guys are into it as an aside, and how many, like me, clearly define watching girl fights as the absolute number one source of sexual gratification. I could never have known back in the sixties and seventies, that being turned on by fighting gals  as a kid (electroshock style) while watching movies and TV shows would still have the same effect on me over half a century later. But it does. I have evolved in my preferences, but the same core turn-on is still there. I can look t some of those old Triumph photos of Hanna Vick in a victory pose, proud winner standing over her defeated opponent with her arms in the air and foot on the loser's chest and still feel that old blood rush, like a teenager.

Offline watchourwivesfight

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2022, 05:54:48 PM »
I remember watching a black and white Superman episode with Lois Lane rolling around on the ground with another woman.  Also a catfight in a TV show called  My World and Welcome to it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=313Orum9qfo

The clip says it was from 1969, so I must have been 8 years old.

In fourth grade, I remember talking to of my female classmates in to fighting each other.  I remember one was in a little short sundress, although I can't remember what her opponent wore

Offline brenda2

« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2022, 11:58:25 PM »
I didn't witness my first real catfight till I was 18. I was working as a college intern in the headquarters of a large insurance company. An older coworker had agreed to meet another woman to settle some issues. They met at a mutual friend's home and tangled till the other woman had enough. My coworker got up off the other woman, fixed herself up and we all left. It was quite an eye-opening experience to me.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2022, 02:41:38 AM »
It sure makes me feel better that other people have the same thoughts I do about this. The thought of two girls who I find attractive competing in any way that puts them only body to body is a huge turn on.  Two girls flexing what muscles or showing their assets(mainly boobs) for me to compare who’s are better is very arousing to me. Arm wrestling each other even as long as both girls are seriously wanting to win. No laughing or acting as if it doesn’t matter who wins. Really wanting to prove she is better especially if one or both girls have their guy’s watching. If the girls know their guy is turned on by such competition it has to affect them whether a win or a loss. Even more so if one girl is an ex or a girl who they know their bf/ husband is attracted to. Losing in front of your guy while knowing how much it turns him on has to cause them to question if he sees the other girl as the sexier one even if they know he’d never really want them. Then on the other side winning against a girl who you’ve always felt was a bit more attractive than you has to give the confidence that she isn’t all that now and her man looks at you now in a way that he hasn’t before. Certainly the pride has to give a confidence that makes them feel at least a little more attractive with herself afterwards.

Offline cfight

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2022, 02:40:10 PM »
Brenda, these two coworkers that met after work do you remember how old they were and what they were wearing. Must have been some fight.

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2022, 08:20:11 PM »
I guess that this topic really suits older fans who still marvel at how much girl fights turned them on when they were youngsters, barely at puberty, and still carries that same sexual wallop today as it did all those years ago. I posted about this earlier in the thread, but I am personally still amazed, in my sixties, at how I become so sexually charged when I go through my personal collection of fighting-girls material, mainly photos, some art and some videos. I remember when I made my first purchase of photosets and magazines from Triumph Studios, the unquestioned leader in the genre back in the late seventies, early eighties, and the excitement it brought to me. I actually opened up a PO box to ensure that nobody but me would be able to access my mail, so fearful was I of being discovered. It made me feel more secure, and private, and that alone was worth the cost of the mail box. Then, there was the overwhelming thrill of going to the post office and seeing my stuff had arrived, magazines and photos dedicated to girl fights, all for my own viewing pleasure! It left me breathless as I dashed home as quickly as possible to privately consume all this material. The instantaneous erections were incredible then, and still are today., with masturbation sessions lasting hours.
I have had quite a life since those early years, including a wife and family. But, I have always kept my girl-fight fetish hidden. It's not easy to have such an important component of your sexuality remain a complete secret. I guess I've always known that I wasn't alone as there would never have been a Triumph Studios, or California Supreme if there was no market for it. However, the question for me was how many guys are into it as an aside, and how many, like me, clearly define watching girl fights as the absolute number one source of sexual gratification. I could never have known back in the sixties and seventies, that being turned on by fighting gals  as a kid (electroshock style) while watching movies and TV shows would still have the same effect on me over half a century later. But it does. I have evolved in my preferences, but the same core turn-on is still there. I can look t some of those old Triumph photos of Hanna Vick in a victory pose, proud winner standing over her defeated opponent with her arms in the air and foot on the loser's chest and still feel that old blood rush, like a teenager.

You nailed it!  This is one of the best written accounts of what we all have, and still do experience.   

Offline brenda2

« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2022, 06:22:05 PM »
Brenda, these two coworkers that met after work do you remember how old they were and what they were wearing. Must have been some fight.
Both women were probably in their mid to later 40’s. she met her after work, she was in her office wear from work

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2022, 04:09:17 AM »
I remember the old wrestling magazines in the late 80s had ads for catfight and boxing films. They looked exotic and exciting.